Normie girl

Why would a normie girl that has a lot of friends, constantly goes to parties and concerts, upload selfies smiling and pics with her friends on Instagram, get interested in a lonely virgin weirdo like me?

Why does she calls me interesting and handsome?
Is she just a cruel whore messing with me?
Should I cut contact with her?

Is this what you call "fun", women?, really?

Attached: 1411729081062.jpg (604x302, 43K)

Just give it a shot and see what happens.

She is probably capping all your convos and sending them to get squad. I do that with my orbiters sometimes.

Might not even be interested in you. Might think she's just helping your confidence by complimenting you.

Compliments dony immiediately mean "let's fuck" or "I'm in love with you".

Lonely virgin fags like you don't get that.

this.

somehow i don't think you're a woman

Alright thanks, blocking this bitch now

It sounds like trolling but trust me user, some stuff these orbiters say are better than Jow Forums pastas. It would be wrong not to share the cringe with my squad. Too much potential man

I actually think I'm better at conversation than her...

ok,you got me curious. Share an example of that cringe please.

I guess? I never approached any guy to start a fling with him but like, I started talking to this quiet dude in one of my classes because he is good with tech shit and I needed someone who would fix my phone cheap. So we kinda started being friends but he asked me out and I had to stall so just flirted with him a lot. This happened more times. werid guys always get confused or fall in love with u cause they don't know the concept of causal flirting and bantering with girls

Hah no. We aren't English speakers and I won't post any personal stuff on here

Perhaps she wants your money?

no surprises there.

real adult solution OP.

Maybe she's into the loner type.

What do you have to lose? Don't listen to these retards telling you she's playing games with you. She might be but who knows. You already think you're a weirdo so just go for it.

Attached: geoffrey.jpg (780x440, 35K)

Are you smart and talented OP? I know a lot of women dig that in guys.

Good save

She probably likes you because your different from the normie fags that hit her up all the whole time. Do it user

Enjoy getting into a relationship that your high school virgin/4channer personality ruins (or, at best, seriously challenges). Hopefully you’ll grow from it.

speaking of high school virgin, being a virgin is a GOOD thing, so grow up.

>add fembot who described herself as socially awkward introverted loner
>after chatting with her it turns out that she has social life, friends, relationship experience, and just generally life outside the house
>immediately know it's not looking good for me, but still decide to try my best and maybe she will be interested in me
>nope, no dice, she gets bored of me just like I suspected

Seems like waste of time to pursue anybody who is not on the same social level. It doesn't matter how handsome, funny, and interesting I am when she has real life human contact. How could I possibly compete against the men that she knows in real life, let alone the other online male friends? If the girl is not a shut-in autist loner who spends all her time on the internet, I have zero chances. And even if I manage to charm and entertain the normie girl, it's simply not enough because I'm just a some autistic fag on her phone/computer screen, why would she choose me over someone who also makes her laugh and charmed in person?
I don't have that kind of luxury, my options are what the internet forums and contact threads/groups offer.

Attached: 136136.jpg (1334x1000, 240K)

> being a virgin is a GOOD thing
t.incel
Also, that's your OPINION.

t. stretched out bitter roastie

robot just let whoever that is, man or woman, believe what they want. thats part of being a big boy.

the time will come for that person when they learn the error of their ways. if they want to be deluded for now, that’s fine.

I hope you're being ironic... and I hope I'm replying to bait. It's human nature to fuck.

Attached: this is bait.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

She is "lonely" and thinks you are cute for 5 minutes on weekends. You'll ask her to go out with you or have a coffee and she'll say she is busy or that she has to go to bed early. Next thing you know she spent the night drinking with friends and partying, and complains to you that she has a headache and expects your consolation.
Believe me, it's not worth the trouble. If you see eachother a couple times, she'll then ghost you and complain in two months that you were very distant.

>le human nature
>therein lies my entire argument
man dont be a brainlet. if nutting is more important to you than love and marriage then youll have a shitty marriage.

or if you don’t want to get married, just try not to manipulate too many people into sex - be as honest as possible about your affairs, and safe too.

What are hormones you brainlet.

You can fuck as many people as your heart desires, but god help us all if you start to drag other people down with you.

I try to have real conversations with mentally disordered people too often

like most sluts or mansluts they probably do. that particular one seems like a bitter nihilist

Bitter virgin mentality is weird and just wrong... Nothing wrong with being a virgin but being a bitter virgin is insufferable. inb4 roastie. It's not ALL or nothing. Just because you're okay with sex doesn't mean you're fucking everything that walks.

Perhaps you have interesting observations or a view. Maybe she is just trying to rescue what she sees as a lost and damaged, possibly suicidal individual. If she is trying to rescue - KYS too show that her efforts are wrong,misplaced and amatuer and that she should leave mental health to professionals.

Yeah so much this, she told me she was shy and weird like me but that's just incompatible with everything she actually does in real life

Jesus fuck you moron at least TRY to get in her pants.

SHE ONLY LIKES YOU FOR YOUR LOOKS. You should cut contact with her to stop her from being disappointed.

there are no normine girls they are all pyschitic bpd narcisitc well not all 999.9999999 pc its not even there fault itd just biology social and social media