ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA gender.jpg (640x425, 23K)

Girls, why don't you ask your bf to kiss your foot? Doesn't it seem nice?

Attached: foot kiss at the beach fernanda-freitas.jpg (392x263, 34K)

General question:

I made out with (we actually went further but my mate doesn't know) the girl my mate is having casual sex with, and now he really really dislikes me, whereas me and the girl are fine and have no bad blood at all.

My mate is back to having sex with the girl and has pretty much cut off contact with anyone but the girl. I know what I did was stupid and wrong, but I feel like he's being unreasonable considering he forgave her because she was willing to let him put his dick in her again.

Anything I can do?

It seems demeaning. If he did it himself in context, I'd find it sweet, but asking for him to do it doesn't seem nice.

The guy is insecure and probably has feeling towards the girl. For him it's not just "casual sex." Nothing you can really so except wait until she ends things with him.

If you want, you can start regularly fucking the girl behind his back.

Girls I need complete honesty from you.
How badly does my first time not being consensual hurt my sexual value?

For girls:

Were you ever approached randomly by a guy? I mean, have you ever interacted(relationship, one night stand etc) with someone who was a stranger and approached you on street/club/bar or in university

For guys: Is ever approaching random women ok? In what cases and how?

20yo student with a need of a gf

Attached: 29473008_1213814852087181_1333943969427488768_n.jpg (786x959, 63K)

Consensual in which direction? How public is the knowledge?

he's my flatmate next year so am I fuck doing that. The rest of my flatmates said they will have a word with him because honestly he's being so dumb.

He already knows things have to end too cos she's told him. Oh well

Yeah, these guys were either drunk, 50 yo, or obese. Or all 3 of those. I just ran for the hills desu

Depends where you're from, and who approaches you.

All the girlfriends I've had so far approached me, but I've had women come up to me to ask for my number (both drunk and older (30-50)) and I found it really uncomfortable and it wasn't enjoyable. Think of that in the reverse and you have your answer for girls.

Idk. I found myself in a space without many girls. University is mostly guys(studying a guy oriented subject), gym has only chads and friends don't have friends. I get rejected a lot and it is getting shittier

Tinder has been shit for me

Never had girls approach me. I'm an average 6.5/10 guy. 184 cm and 74 kg. Not fat, no neckbeard.

When a girl cancels the 5th date without reason (she is busy), does this mean she doesnt want to see me again?

Dunno what to tell you user, maybe try ok cupid or other sites?

Do you go out? As in do you go to clubs and that?

I mean if she was busy and liked me, like she did before, she would maybe tell what she was doing and come up with an alternative.

"I cant im busy" just seems like... its the end

:(

If by interacted you mean get hit on my some wasted guy, yes. It was intensely uncomfortable for me.

How do you guys feel about shy girls? As in the ones who have difficulty speaking and cover their mouths when they eat, and laugh and don't really know how to respond when complimented

I don't really mind it and it can be really cute. As long as this is your only "flaw" you're more than fine.

Into the trash it goes. It's cute when you're 14, but when a woman is 18+ and can't speak normally... I ain't playin with her

Is it rushing it to kiss (on the cheek or something) after a first date or is impolite not to. My guess is former but I want different views from my own.

Girls, do you prefer to date others of your own race or are you down for interracial relationships?

Definitely my own race. But I live in a rather white country, it might be different if I was American and actually knew a lot of black or yellow people.

don't like it. can't hold a conversation with a person like that.

no preference.

I'm a white (slav) girl and would only date white guys or asian guys like pic related

Attached: 2342253,SFlcQiRcf08PsmUXoYkgkOgqcYco4dH_kEPUjFGAdLG3Y+UTbf09pMQVc4mLR42ksrrwE7ue9otRmR433VrFjQ==.jpg (1022x768, 177K)

the only flavour i dont go for is India indians and those with similar shading. it honestly just looks awful, like they're dirty 24/7 because of how it shades around their eyes/fingers etc.

otherwise i dont care.

tfw slav boy. Same, woud only date European or East Asian.

Attached: 1493623656657.png (371x532, 281K)

own race

>might be different if I was American and actually knew a lot of black or yellow people.
nah the effect is the exact opposite, it actually just reinforces the desire to stick with your own kind

It's because they bathe in poop.

i like to call the men i date 'daddy' so is that a flaw

its got a touch of the degeneracy to it but not enough to be considered a flaw.

>not enough to be considered a flaw.
Speak for yourself dude

>daddy
I'd run away as quickly as possible.

Own race. Definitely.

the little bits of dirt are what add the flavour

a fucking disgusting flaw, get your incest fantasies away from me

How do you know you don't want to be with someone anymore?

Gonna explain later, but your two cents are appreciated.

Little bits, yeah, not a baggage stemming from childhood trauma, lol

How would you describe my appearance?

Given the feedback from the earlier now autosaging thread, I apparently look better when I smile (which is not something I myself think, but as I basically pathologically hate my own face, my own views are more of a detriment to me, than anything else).
The reason I post my face here is mostly just to get some idea of what other people think of my appearance, because I don't really get any feedback on this subject in real life, so I am left with my own self hatred which is not exactly good for my self image.

Attached: Sieppaa.png (406x559, 495K)

but, you're pretty unassuming. young, a little doughy. nothing damning

>ask a girl friend out just for a little walk
>she reads the messages and simply ignores it even though she never ignored messages before
why do girls do this? why cant they even come up with some excuse

Welcome to being male in the year 2018.

Isn't /soc/ for hookups etc sexual shit?
I don't really like going there.

"rate my X" is a very standard /soc/ thread. sure, X is penis a lot of the times, but can we really give you advice on your face? what can you do about it?

I see your point.

Okcupid here sucks

Clubs yes, but i dont know how to pick up in clubs. And when we go out we sit at a table, havd some dribks and talk, nothing to social with strangers

id understand doing it for some random guy on tinder but doing it with people you know irl is just brutal
id be ok with an excuse or a straight up no but damn i was not expecting this

and it wasnt even a big date or anything it was just to go jogging a little
sorry for the rant i just feel worthless

Okay, so.

I'm dating a girl prone to stress. She'll often text saying she wants to die, or that this or that pressure is too much and she's very freaked out. She's been to doctors so many times I don't count them, and alway sbecause she's had a tiny thing like zits or something, and she thinks it's a sign of grave illness. Needless to say she's been doing tests for all kinds of stuff, and that makes me stress too, always for no reason in the end.

She's the type to go cold if something scared her or worries her, and it can spoil a meeting.

I've reached a point where, when I go spend the week-end at her house, I pray that nothing bad will happen. That she wont receive an email about school or health issues that make her distant, or that nobody will tap at the door, because even that is a source of stress. (her family doesn't know about me, and I can't even be seen by the janitors of her dorm when I come see her).

Invariably something happens, and she'll be worried, although she's making efforts not to show it, and to not be cold. Our last week-end was cool, but when someone knocked at the door I had to control my own stress and go outside to check if it wasn't her brother doing an impromptu visit.

When I'm at home, I enjoy talking to her, but it's becoming apparent that our communication is dying out. She also morphed me into someone who can't hear about her health issues, or even a joke about her dying, without being agressive because i'm freaking sick of hearing about it and feeling like my belly is sinking every week for different (unjustified) reasons.

We've talked about breaking up. She says she's crazy and I should go. Sometimes she says that if I do she'll die inside, and others she insists on me leaving her because she's "not good enough".

I've reached a point where I think about why I'd want to stay, which in itself isn't a good sign. And most of my reasons are about what she brings to me in my life, and how in tune we can be. I'm lost.

I think I'm growing tired. I notice patterns in the way we talk to each other. Especially when it's her talking about dying from whatever is happening that week.

Today she texted me when i was with a friend, by the time I saw her message she had sent another saying "i knew you didn't love me" which is usually an ironic phrase we say as a joke, but when i tried talking to her she told me no. That since I wasn't available when she wanted to talk, she isn't available now.

We haven't talked since. i just received a good night a few hours later.

Talking to her can be very fun and stimulating, or it can be like this. And I don't know if I have the motivation anymore.

just dump her, she seems like a manipulative bitch

This girl thinks I'm into her friend but I don't want to rush into things with her so I prefer to be friends first and get to know her better, but that girl also seems to imply she likes me but I don't know in what way.

Like I hang out with the 2 girls but that one girl on the first day we met said that she "always wanted to say hi" to me and when I typed my name on her phone on social media, my name instantly came up so I believe she looked me up. She is also very touchy, she likes to hug, taps me on the shoulder and sometimes compliments me but indirectly. She told me I have "sexy eyes" and how the fact I'm foreign and how I look makes me "something different" to other guys, but in a good way she meant. She's kind of shy and usually just sticks to her group if it helps paint an image of her.

That implies she might like me but when we talk its kind of awkward some days, but then other days she's very talkative, much more than I am. I've known the 2 for about a month in total.

How should I react to this? if she's interested do I stay friends with her and see what happens? any recommendations? I'm clueless really and would appreciate help

>the fact I'm foreign

What is your race and what is her race?

We're both white like, but here people are very pale and I'm just a little more tanned I suppose, idk to be honest, it felt like she pushed that compliment since some people can't sometimes tell I'm not a local

is it normal for girls youre kinda close to do this pls respond

>tfw no gf to watch Disney movies with
;_;

What's your favorite Disney movie user?

Attached: V8x0JPo.gif (398x322, 350K)

I don't mind this as I'm a shy guy myself. I imagine it would be hard for us to open up at first cause we'd both be both shy. But doing an activity and/or ssipping on some liquid courage might help open us up a bit.

Aladdin, I think. What's your favorite? Are you a girl?

My guy friend that I've had sex with in the past went out to have a few beers and talk. Towards the end, he kept telling me to value myself, that I have worth. I think I do already value myself now, even though I have had insecurity problems in the past. What does this mean?

Frozen for sure, although Mulan and Tangled are pretty good too.

He feels bad for pumping and dumping you

Ladies: The story of my dating life has been asking a girl I've been talking to for a bit if she wants to go steady and the response is always a resounding "I'm just not ready for a relationship" followed a week later by them being girlfriend to a guy I've never heard of. As absurd as it is to happen to someone so much, that has literally been the story of my last 5-6 failed attempts at starting something. Is that just a common rejection phrase? Ladies, is there anything I can pull from this statement other than baseless rejection because it's breaking my heart to hear it over and over again just for the same people that say it to go find someone new within days

is this true, ladies

Attached: u8G0QZ5.jpg (720x678, 36K)

He either believes that you gave him pity sex or it was his drunken atrempt to tell you he wants to have relationship with you. In either case i wouldnt think twice about drunken rabblings.

>bla bla bla bla bla
Ask her on date. Ice cream and park.

When you are girl, literally every single male in your vincinity wants to impregnate you. It gets tiresome when everybody wants that. Then BOOM, even your good male friend falls into this category. She doesnt want your sperm, she wants your friendship. Her best course of action is to pretend that the message never happened and hope you will have small ego enough to fall back into friendzone.

You look like young dude who doesnt do sport.

Imagine your life in the next 5 years and that you wake up every morning next to them. Is it positive / neutral experience? No? Then it is time to break up.

Pic related.

You dont rush a kiss. It is either kiss situation or isnt.

This type of girl is invisible. She will never even drop subtle hints she is into me so i will never talk to her anyway.

6 fails are nothing. Keep pushing your luck or lower your standards.
>not ready for relationship
is just another bullshit excuse. She simply doesnt want you. The reason isnt important.

Attached: dating race.png (495x391, 18K)

wtf it doesn't go inside it

why daddyy
it's not incestual. I don't even know my dad, it's just a term of affection. Like 'master' except softer.
not childhood trauma either, my social anxiety is the only thing that comes from childhood trauma, definitely not my kinks.

OkCupid sucks everywhere. They redid everything on the site, nobody responds to messages and most people have left.
I mean online dating has always sucked if you're male but Okc is now especially bad

"daddy" just makes me think she's a golddigger who's only pretending to be interested in the guy idk
That's modern women though. Not even meming most women now are just selfish entitled cunts when it comes to dating. Blame online dating and feminism

>it's not incestual
it's highly incestual

He also kept asking me about the time I said he was just sex to me, said he isn't upset but I shouldn't act like that towards people. Seemed pretty upset though.

>The reason I post my face here is mostly just to get some idea of what other people think of my appearance, because I don't really get any feedback on this subject in real life, so I am left with my own self hatred which is not exactly good for my self image.

You look like a quiet introvert. Not a bad face. But one that needs to get outside and get dirty and experience life.

You can probably attract some really introverted women with that face. But please dude, for your own sake toughen up a little. Even introverted girls like a guy who exudes a little masculinity, and you really don't project much - now.

>My guy friend that I've had sex with in the past
>I have had insecurity problems in the past
You can say that again.

Instead of this nonsense, rather tell us why do you care?

Do you want another sex with him?
Do you want to marry him?
Do you want to have babies with him?
And if yes, what is holding you back?
>bonus question
Was he any good at sex?

>I'm clueless really and would appreciate help

Trust you intuition on this and stop asking for confirmation from absolute strangers. You know what this means and how to react.

Every situation is fluid, especially as it progresses through time. You won't have time to go type everything up and get a reading from Jow Forums before you act, and even if you did it would be too late.

You have to make the read and do the best action you can think of. Lose the fear. Go with the experience. Find out what happens next if you do X, where X is what YOU think you should do in the moment.

I love them. They are the most attractive females in the world and they usually turn out to be the best girlfriends.

Ladies, how do you feel about having your as s eaten?

Bonus: How do you feel about eating ass?

Attached: 1522352111155.jpg (746x888, 64K)

He was really good at sex. I want sex with him, but maybe not a relationship, because he has someone else (it's an open thing).

>cover their mouths when they eat, and laugh and don't really know how to respond when complimented

BATSHIT CRAZY.

Just text him invitation for netflix and chill? It isnt rocket science...

A fuckbuddy won't do you any good,
>it's an open thing
especially with someone that doesn't value relationships. Don't have sex with people you wouldn't want a relationship with, dumbo, or, better yet, don't fuck someone you wouldn't want raising your children.
What do you want out of life? What would you teach your hypothetical kids about sex? That it's okay for guys to use multiple women at once under the guise of a pathetic 'open' relationship?

fuck dude why would she even want to like play games together and stuff if she doesnt care taht much

That's a fake smile. Don't fake smile.

>"user I think we're supposed to be more than friends"
>"I can't shake these feelings I have for you"
>ok, let's go out tomorrow
>"oh no I'm with my family tomorrow
>ok next week then
>"oh but X is next week
>ok the week after then
>"Lol no you know Y is that week
Bitch what the fuck do you want from me? You can't stay up til 9am confessing all these feelings for me and then turn down every date.

Women, how do I deal with you when you're too autistic to accept a date?

Just give up. I've dealt with women like this before and it's never worth it. If she's not just playing games then she can ask you out when she's free. But 99% chance that won't happen so just move on.

For both men and women
Is there an amount of sexual partners or any sexual acts that would make you lose respect for your partner if they told you they had a crazy amount or did something really deviant?

>why daddyy
DON'T CALL ME THAT EVER AGAIN! I'm not your dad and I will never have kids.

I told a girl I was horny last night on snap and i asked her to send me a hand bra picture. It was neat. I want more of this but I don't know how often I can ask for shit like that and say I'm horny without freaking her out?

Maybe this is a retarded question, I'm new to girls :^)

2 questions.

I am wasted right now so gonna struggle to reply

1) Would you be able to accept a guy/woman who has cheated in a previous relationship

2) How long do you think it is acceptable to have feelings for, like been dating my gf 4 months and i think she is perfect, she is so kind and loving and accepts me even though i have done terrible things in the past
- like right now i care about her deeply, i have told her things that make me vunrable and sad and she accepts it, like is this love? I just feel happy around her

Probably no the type of post for Jow Forums but i am fucked.

If I'm assuming she's out with another guy, is that a likely assumption?
I texted her almost 5 hours ago andno reply. Nothing on social media.
I'm telling myself that she's with family or with friends. But I'm paranoid and insecure. I haven't sent a follow up though, don't worry.

How can I distract myself?

>not childhood trauma
>I don't even know my dad
Don't ever breed you braindead moron

So I've been talking to this girl and just flat out told her I'm interested in her. She shows most of the signs of being mutually attracted to me without flat out saying so. I usually have no prob with picking up signals girls give me but this one has me confused. So just be direct and ask her ? Also how do you ladies feel about the fact that most of the time you have to beat around the bush with things ? Wouldn't it just be easier to just be direct, or would that take some of the thrill out of it for you ?

If a guy shows interest and you're not feelin it, will you cut all contact?

That's all that ever happened to me in high school so I'm kinda burned on pushing boundaries. I guess I could also ask what are some good indicators I should push the envelope?

>just flat out told her I'm interested in her.
What did she say when you did that?

>I would love to go on a date with you. I'm typically available on Friday nights, all day Saturdays, and Sunday for lunch. Let me know when you know you have some free time!

Then it's in her court. If she doesn't ever have time for you, then she doesn't have time to have a relationship with you anyway. If she was just trying to brush you off, then it'll be indefinite.

She said that was really sweet

Did you not ask her out on a date immediately?

If rape is the worst thing you can do to a woman does it mean sex is the most important thing for a woman? In other words, that women are only worth something for sex?

That is the most fucked up thing I have seen today. Please seek psychiatric help.