Sister is now a man

My 30 year old sister with 2 kids has just started her FTM transition (hormones).

How do I handle it? I still call her my sister and have been my whole life, should I just start calling her my brother? I think that would be hard to get used to. How does this even happen? I really don't care as long as she's happy and it doesn't affect me, she's a good parent and everything.

Attached: 4ISPWAl.jpg (800x1200, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is she hot?

if she's an uggo or a fatty then there's no real harm done.

Never refer to her as a guy, eternal salt from your brain damaged sister sounds like fun

Send her a biology textbook in the mail

Give her a rope to hang herself

I'll take "things that didn't happen for $800 thanks Alex"

All you can do is pray for her because only God has the power to truly change people on the inside. Aside from that, just make it clear you love her but that what's she's doing is wrong.

>How do I handle it?
Place it in your mouth and suck.

At least the testosterone will make her smarter.

sydney cole is so hot she never fails to make me cum

>she's a good parent
No, she is not.

MtF here.

Please just accept him and embrace him as your brother. Please. Call him your brother. Use whatever pronouns he prefers and use his preferred name.

Tell her you're gay for her and if she won't Fuck you she's homophobic

Attached: 1520016697637.jpg (480x290, 30K)

i woukd thrust both arms up those smug cunts til my bloody fists popped out their mouths

Start planning for her funeral.

tits or gtfo
am I doing this right?

I feel sorry for your sister's kids. They will be raised confused and brain wasted politically because their mother thinks that she is a man when she can never biologically become one. Just a freak jacked up on hormones cross dressing.

Attached: 1464997014503.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Answer: This middle eastern country is responsible for 99% of the slide threads on Jow Forums’s Politically Incorrect.

Define "good parent"

Attached: IMG_20180507_233956_137.jpg (614x497, 71K)

Attached: E04857C9-4238-4E59-AD31-8E9C3DBA6F74.jpg (677x995, 283K)

Cut her out of your life if you value your sanity. She's dead and all that's left is a walking zombie husk.

Unironically kys

by treating her like a brother and kicking her ass

start shooting

Attached: bt.es.e1539176ea345427846ee3c97197c76c.jpg (640x432, 62K)

Don't be mean to her. Instead, tell her you want to help her understand how it will be for her. Show her all the medical pictures, and show her the "meat tube" that they try to pass for a penis. Show her the pictures with it covered in hair that has to be shaved. Show her it is a jewish farce that will cause her to kill herself.

>How do I handle it?
Take her roids and man the fuck up, you sound like you need it.

Think about how you can kill it and make it look like a suicide.

Disown her

How the fuck are you dysphoric AND have kids?...

post shitty bait that will go nowhere but shit up the board

Do you really want to destroy your relationship so you can still call them a she?

She is mentally wired incorrectly. It sucks, but it happens. You can either treat her like your sister as normal, or go along with her delusional objectives to make her happy.

So does she have a husband or something?

I know it's pretty wierd and shit.
Its good you acknowledged your siblings good traits and can see the kid's future.
The best thing to do to make them feel safe and respected.
You may not agree with what your brother wants to do or with trans people. But they're still human and deserve respect. Call your sister a brother now and if you fuck up, don't make a scene, just correct yourself.
Use he/him pronouns.

Your brother has probably been thinking about this for a long while, it takes a lot of courage to tell people about it and transition. So I imagine your brother does not need any advice or shit.
Just keep peace.

this. Jow Forums is full of hateful people and Jow Forumstards are all over this board who think trans people should be killed/cut out/hurt/etc. being trans is weird, freakish and abnormal in society but doesnt make someone a bad person or delusional

>delusional

Yes. Actually it does

no it doesnt.

>doesn’t make them delusional

Wasted trips on a retard. Hang yourself along with OPs sister

cut ties with the degenerate freak and try to pry those kids away ASAP.

What the fuck? She lived to 30, had two children, and NOW she wants to be a dude?

Yeah, I'm done. I'm out. Fuck this.

yes, keep being hateful for no reasons for people you don't know. won't ruin my day.

Delusion
1 a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated "under the delusion that they will finish on schedule" "delusions of grandeur"
b psychology : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary "the delusion that someone was out to hurt him"; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

Believing you are in the wrong body due to your brain being crosswired is a delusion. Like it or not, it is.

OP, just make sure that the kids are taken care of. If the father isn't in the picture, be the father figure. Ensure that the kids go to a good person when your sister loses it.
"Mommy is sick, she wants be a boy and thinks she can become a boy when she physically can't. She's still your mom, and you still can love her. It's just gonna be weird, ok? Just dont let her tell you that you aren't you.

the "in the wrong body" thing has always been a dumb excuse to me and yes, a delusion. if a transperson thinks the gender they change to is cis then that is delusion. i have a lot of criticisms of transpeople's excuses and reasonings, including them trying to get people to think things like "girls have penises too!"

but gender dysphoria is real. and transitioning has improved many trans people's lives. they will never, and shouldnt try, convincing anyone or themselves they're changing to cis. they are a TRANS man or TRANS woman.

btw i don't care if people think trans are mentally ill or freaks or whatever, there's just rarely any good reasons to hate them, except for the toxic SJW/uberfeminist/forceful retards, but they're not limited to the trans community

Having dealt with people close to me transitioning before:

If you don't subscribe to the idea that transgender individuals are the gender they identify as, you should probably limit contact. It sucks, but that's how it is. It's going to be insidious and parasitic to your entire relationship with your sister - and it's no one's fault.

If you make it open you don't believe in it, it'll be in the back of their mind every time you contact them and will almost definitely cause fights unless they're extremely reasonable and can shrug it off.

If you fake it, they'll still likely pick up on it. And if they somehow don't then well you gotta deal with faking it for the rest of your time knowing that person

If you do subscribe to it, then there shouldn't really be a problem.

Nice sluts

So smart that she'll regret destroying her body in the end and commit suicide I'm afraid.

Yep she'll mess those kids up.

I'm sorry about your mentally ill sister.

I would cease all contact with her if I were you. This is not a healthy thing to be around and it's only going to get worse.

Call him brother. Even if you don't think its an actual thing, to him it matters a great deal. Its nice to have a support system and whatnot.

Either call him your brother or cut off contact. There is no I between. Honestly, it's not hard to get used to the change if you put in a bit of effort and it's okay if you fuck up sometimes at first. I'm sure he would appreciate the fact that you care enough to try.

Why not ask it what it wants to be called.

Because wanting children is generally independent of gender?

>tranny
> a good parent
up to now maybe, but that ends now

daily reminder that the man who coined the term 'gender' was a literal mad scientist who made two brothers fuck each other, then kill themselves, after promptly cutting off one sibling's dick due to a botched circumcision and training him to be a girl his entire life
>hint
it didn't work
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

try youtubing some interviews with the poor boy.

Attached: 1465442877377.jpg (184x184, 10K)

This. I've dealt with friends and family who have gone through gender changes. They were short fused before and quick to jump on mild irritations, but the special snowflake effect came in full force where they each had to be handled like they were all extremely fragile and you must walk on eggshells at all times around them lest the smallest molehill deserve to be made into a mountain, blogpost/gossip, and latest thing to obsess over in an otherwise unhappy life lived from one point of interest and stimulation to the next. Everyone's their own individual and your sister/brother might not be one of those individuals. Questions you ask here you should just ask your relative directly instead- if they lose it over a genuine question to keep your relationship positive welcome to the club and enjoy your hatred of people who enable mental illness to the point the ill can use their own illness as a be all end all excuse and defense.