Super cute girl starts talking to me

>super cute girl starts talking to me
>get her number
>we talk all the time
>weeks later
>"sorry i had to go to a thing at my boyfriends parents house :( how are you??"
>still blows up my phone every day
>wants to hang out
I try not to read into stuff too much, but she acts super flirty. We get along really well and have a lot of similar interests. Normally I would just leave it alone bc she has a boyfriend. It seems like we could just be friends but I've tried that before and I always fuck it up. My friend says it doesn't matter that she has a boyfriend and I should just make a move. Goes against everything I stand for but I really like her. What should I do?

Attached: yep.png (500x515, 130K)

Follow your beliefs.

I believe that you shouldn't fuck with someone else's relationship but I also believe I've been single too long and need to take anything that looks like I could get it

tell her you like her but she got a bf so tell her contact you when she's ready to monkey branch

Thot alert. Don't try it op

She may want to be just friends. Women actually seem to have separate modes where they don't expect it to evolve into anything more. It will not work out though because you're always going to want more. (And that's not such a bad thing, so don't torture yourself over it)

It was in scientific American.

depends on how long she's been in that relationship. generally the longer the relationship the worse the odds are for you.
if she talks about him with zero respect thats a good sign for you. but then alot of women will just talk shit about their boyfriends and then never leave anyway.the ones that actually leave will have already made up their minds and be cold about it.
the best thing you can do is to have options. you dont have to cut her out completely, but dont invest too much time into this. keep it distant but friendly to protect yourself from being used while you meet other people. it might take a long time but it could eventually pay off

She views you as a friend/backup/emotional dumping ground. Your first issue is that instead of asking her out right away you chatted on the phone for weeks. This makes you look weak to her and that you lack confidence. Secondly, she has a boyfriend and if you can snatch her away from him dont be suprised when it happens to you

Use condoms.

Attached: cheating bait.png (540x342, 95K)

You could fuck her easily. But you don’t want to be in a relationship with this girl. As soon as someone slightly attractive comes around she will do the same thing. She probably is more attracted to he fact you’re not her boyfriend while she still has one than you.

She thinks your gay bro

Then when you are caught, she'll try to say you raped her and get her bf to beat you or even kill you, since most pathetic men ar eprotective of their whorish women and can't see that it wassn't the mans but the womens fault.

lol what

you're betraying a brother, op
don't do it, if she insists and becomes really flirty tell him what's his bitch girlfriend is doing with other guys

hahahaha lmfao this fucking boi has never cucked someone before! cucks are always too pussy to do anything. the ones that have balls will just shame the girl and then dump her

She sounds like an attention whore desu

But assuming she’s not then remember that girls say “I have a bf” for 2 reasons

>Leave me alone

Or

>I’m telling you upfront so I can blame you if I cheat, now gimme dick

Just keep it real. If you want to fuck this girl then make it clear the next time you see her. Nothing creepy, just make subtle moves so that she will be forced to either go with it or reject you.

It is important to not assume the worst of people but a lot of women (and men too, really) try to grow their circle of orbiters. Don't get caught in that shit. Just be direct and be ready to end the relationship when she makes it clear that she does not have the same intentions as you do.

Dude, get real. Betas can become HIGHLY aggressive and irrational when they get cucked. They know that this girl was basically their 2% chances of reproducing so they jealously covet her cunt, and losing it basically means genetic failure.

But yeah, I’d say like 60% pussy out and cry for the girl to come back. But that 40% who don’t are dangerous. Anything from spergrage assault to murder-suicide is possible.

Attached: FF601324-A926-4F89-A26A-42014313A54C.png (200x200, 5K)

What if she doesn't say "i have a bf" when she actually does? What if she bullies/teases you and makes suggestive innuendos at you and always messages you at night? what if she vents about her crazy ex, crazy stalkers to you but never talks about her bf?

If she doesn’t talk about her bf much then you’re on the right track. Girls only really talk Regarding their bfs to their orbiters.

Girls like bragging about having stalkers. It’s like “omg!!! soooo many dudes are trying to have sex with me! it’s sooooo annoying! man, it can be rough being beautiful”

A female trying to talk to you doesn't mean shes hitting on you. Friends of the opposite gender do exist despite what nerds on here will tell you.