Why is moving out so fucking hard

Why is moving out so fucking hard.

I have a phone
I have a bank account

All i need is a fucking job.
Can you get a fucking job without a HS diploma? I don't give a shit about HS anymore, i'll just get my GED or something but for the time being, i just need a fucking job so i can move the fuck out. My parents made me miss a semester of school in the 10th grade and now they are fucking blaming me for not graduating. Those fuckers try to act like it never happened, that's why im behind some credits.
I'm 18 and im not graduating but why is it fucking hard to get a job....

Attached: 1498137014707.png (400x479, 30K)

Why not just do an extra semester and get your HS diploma?

Start learning job skills on your own. Microsoft office, quickbooks, project management, social media marketing campaigns

Do something. Dont whine about it

I can do that but i don't fucking like my parents. I need to get the fuck out of here. My mom is fucking mentally ill and my dad can barely pay rent. I feel like going to the military but they get fucking mad about that too.

Fuck highschool, i just want to move out

How vague can you get?

You're 18, of course you don't like your parents. But this is the difference between a hard life and an extremely hard life. You're so close to graduating that you might as well make life easier for yourself

Seriously, you really just need to tough it out for an extra semester and graduate. Otherwise you'll be making a big mistake.

Can't tell if sarcasm or not, but those are key skills that any employer that wants more than a worker be is going to look for in an employee.

Otherwise, OP, military isn't a bad choice for you if you just want out but you'll face a huge lifestyle change. If you take to it and make it your life, you'll do well if you go career

>those are key skills that any employer that wants more than a worker be is going to look for in an employee.
Depends on the job, if he's looking for fast food, then they couldn't give less of a fuck if he can use Microsoft Office. And don't suggest applying for office jobs, no office job is going to take someone who couldn't even graduate high school.

Construction

Stop being a little bitch and just finish high school. Whatever drama you have going on there is laughably unimportant.
How can you shit talk your parents when you can't even finish something that doesn't require much more than you just showing up?

ACTUAL ADVICE FOR YOUR SITUATION

Get your GED. Your GED won't get you SHIT, but you can get into a Community College like that (CCs are cheap). Get a burger flipping job or retail position to pay for books.

Get CERTIFIED in a SKILL OR TRADE. This is the only way GEDlets can make money without literally winning the lottery or opening a business.

Once you're CERTIFIED in a SKILL or TRADE, you'll find well paying jobs in those fields.

this is NOT the same as getting a degree. So unless you're a complete simpleton, you'll make it through.

You need a diploma for military now so you’re fucked either way

GED is shit for life. Worse with unfinished high school. You know what happens when immigrants come to your country? The people without high school graduation see lower wages and loss of income. ( about $1200 annually) Everybody else gets a few percentage points better. You are a stupid shit who needs to pull your pants up and focus on the easiest time of your life. Put in some effort and get grades and then you can think about having a future worth living as opposed to living in the trailer park, drinking pabst and having a mullet and zero future except your pregnant 16 yr old GF while the cops are looking for you.

Oh my! You really think I could get a 16 year old girlfriend and we could have a child together? That would be magical. Thank you, user.

>is treated like a retard
>thinks being equally retarded on purpose is the same as arguing
You really are a drop out.

Also, as a drop out you have to exect pretty much everyone treating you like an idiot and always looming that failure over your head.

Hey man if being a retard means that I don't have to wear pants, get a badass mullet, drink beer all the time, and have a 16 year old wife?

I'll take that over carrying some false sense of pride over a qualification literally anybody can get, and stressing out constantly because I believe that a lack of further education is the cause of my failures in life.

Good luck in your life, kid. You minsinterprted (or ignored) our advice because you WANT to drop out and you're seeking validation to throw away your early years. Just do what you want and when you pull the trigger, make sure you live stream it.

>GED is shit for life.

Bullshit. My brother got a GED and then went to college and now makes over 100K a year.

You're not learning anything in that stupid high
school unless you're taking AP physics and calculus or something like that. You're just
killing time. Get the GED and get on with your
life while your classmates site around and waste
their time being indoctrinated.

>Good luck in your life, kid. You minsinterprted (or ignored) our advice because you WANT to drop out and you're seeking validation to throw away your early years. Just do what you want and when you pull the trigger, make sure you live stream it.

Don't listen to these clueless retards. They're
all high school student wannabees. I'm a professional with a real job who's been around
the block more than once. NOBODY CARES if you have a GED or an HS diploma. I actually think somebody with a GED is a little better than an HS grad because an HS grad just sat there for 12 years. A GED holder had to take an actual test and maybe study a little. Nobody held his hand and forced him. He did it on his own. He's got motivation and he knows how to what he needs to do to get what he wants.

A guy like that is much more valuable than a stupid HS grad who just sat there and did what he was told.

>I feel like going to the military but they get fucking mad about that too.
>Fuck highschool, i just want to move out

You need that HS diploma or a GED to get into the military. Do it either way, but get one or the other. The HS diploma is easier.

Go into the military. That's a good idea. It will help you get your life started and get you away from your parents. A lot of guys go in because of that.

If you play your cards right the military can be a good career.

>Fell for the "Le trade" meme

I'm a business owner and the GED kids are all losers. They don't know shit, can't do the whole alphabet without using fingers and toes. It is like hiring untrained monkeys. The highschool grads can at least do change and basic addition even if they don't know who or what Congress is and misspell half their vocabulary. They stick to something instead of bailing at any little set back or reprimand for slacking. They frequently have worked jobs for at least 1 whole year in the past. Somebody with an associates kicks ass. Those people have some direction - more than BS/BA grads.
OP is that annoying teen/ 17 yr old who thinks they know everything and have it all figured out- but they don't and have not got a clue. Good luck OP, maybe you will wake up in a few years and pull your head out of your ass or the needle outta your arm, lift your head from your pool of vomit and wonder how to clean up the mess.
All these are correct.
This too.