Will I get loose skin?

I am losing weight at the moment and these pics are before the journey began, I am worried I am going to look like melted pudding.

24, male.

Attached: IMG_0832.jpg (3024x2928, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Side

Attached: IMG_0833.jpg (3024x2848, 1.28M)

Bulk up. It'll help.

At your age, probably not.

Lose 1kg per week at max and you wont get loose skin.

Attached: stop fat.png (948x1328, 100K)

Dude your body looks exactly like mine did. I'm in my 30s. I was 265lb and have so far cut down to just over 220. It melts down pretty good inhave a little looseness around the bottom of my gut but other than that has melted off pretty good

bump

OP, loose skin can't be worse than your fat belly, believe me.
Also, your health will improve a little bit if you lose 10kg.

Guaranteed? How do you lose 1kg a week?

It'll still shows actually but won't be significant and definitely miles better than looking like a melted pudding.

Eat less all week, calorie in calorie out basically.

Eat less processed food/fast food (they contain extra calories from frying and additives).
Do 5-day exercises, 3 days weightlifting, 2 days cardio.

Better consult Jow Forums sticky to be honest.

It will still show? Fuck wish I never got depressed from the violence in my life.

I have done some calculations and according to most studies online each lb of fat is 3500 cal, there is 2lb for every kg so in total I need to eat 7000 less calories per week. From the calculators online and my own personal calculations I should aim to eat only 1500 calories per day to lose 1kg per week til I hit my target 90kg, at the moment I am 127kg and if I stick to 1kg a week I should be able to reach it in under a year.

By reading

Attached: METAbolism.jpg (640x942, 98K)

READ THE STICKY OP

But I wanna say, since you're fat, you will see weight loss faster than say a skinny person. Be sure to lift and READ THE STICKY

lift weights now if you aren't already. Bulking makes you lose weight and converts disgusting fat into sexy muscle.

liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part4

print a copy of this and keep it where you sleep at night

probably not. pic related is me and I was 19 at the time

Attached: tydyidr7irf7i.jpg (2550x3300, 3.84M)

Its the mid section and my hips/waist I am worried about like you have stretched skin still around the mid section, will that ever go away?

I still had fat there when the pic was taken, its going away and probably wont be that noticeable when im done. there might be minimal lose skin left, but it doesnt matter. i look 1000xs better than i did, and no girl has ever made a comment about it. just lose the weight.

Amazing fucking job holy shit, hope I can pull this off, damn.
Have any advice user, for losing that much weight?

Lol that last guy who thinks getting 3 numbers over 2 years and being too scared to call them is cool

I did OMAD for 8 months, a bit obsessive but it did the job. would I recommend OMAD? well that depends on your goals. If you want to build muscle while you're losing weight than don't do it, I thought i could keep my muscle mass but I didn't and i had to start from square 1 at the gym. If you just care about losing as much weight in the quickest amount of time possible, than yes i do recommend it, i lost over 150 lbs in 8 months, but be careful because i feinted towards the end of it because i wasn't taking any vitamins or anything. In my opinion it is better and healthier to take your time with a proper diet and exercise like i am doing now.

>Will I get loose skin?
If you starve yourself to lose weight you will have loose skin.
If you perform cardio and have a sensible calorific deficit you won't have as bad loose skin.
Do cardio or HIIT training to lose weight.

plus i was fatter than you, that pic wasnt even me at my heaviest.

Haven't known about OMAD until now, or didn't know there was an official term for it. Yah I don't want to feel tired/faint during the day so then I might avoid doing it in the long term, but it seems like it'd be interesting to try from time to time. Thanks user!

Only one way to find out... get busy OP!

I never felt tired, but i do think it's better to do maybe a couple days a week if you really wanted to try it out. the best benefit from it was resetting my taste buds. i dont crave pizza and shit like that anymore (except cake, that shit will always be good) and i actually enjoy healthy foods. Its best to just eat better though because you will have to stick to a good diet to keep the weight off and omad is not a sustainable diet

Id agree and say one meal isn't sustainable if one eats carbs. The spike and crash insulin cycle is just brutal.

I've been one meal a day for like 14 years or so--had no idea what ketogenic diets were but its what I've eaten for over half of my life now 6 days a week. It makes fasting a lot easier since there are no ups or downs in your energy level. So I tell people its doable--but thats a bit more of a shift than most people are willing to do.

I just don't like food unless I need it. Food is fuel and nothing else to me. I know I am an oddball.

>making fun of redditors
We dont laught at disabled people user...

You are making an excuse RIGHT NOW. Just lose the weight, no more excuses.

You aren’t that big I don’t. Think you should worry

yes, you'll get loose skin, you should DEFINITELY not even try because being overweight is WAY better than LOOSE SKIN

Attached: 1521688582675.png (500x566, 66K)

Loose skin, no. You might have stretch marks though, depending on your skin's elasticity. You should be fine though, especially if you lose steadily and don't use crash diet methods.

Don't think you have to worry about loose skin, because I don't think you'll ever get fit in the first place OP

Prove me wrong and do it

Yeah well you clearly never gave two shits about your appearance so you don't get to complain and worry now because you may get a little flap going if you loose the weight
The time for that has clearly passed

>Do 5-day exercises, 3 days weightlifting, 2 days cardio.
Expand upon this? Wdym by 5 day exercises, 3 days weightling, 2 days cardio? 5 days exercising to be specific. What kind?

Saw this woman on oprah who lost like 250#s. Had awful loose skin, sold it to a petroleum company for non-human human testing, they gave her a check and paid for the surgery. And it was like another 60#s they cut off. Then she had scars from the seams, she smiled while talking about the scars, like a monument to the work she did to lose the 250. I've gone from 250 to 185 myself over the last few years, no saggy skin, but I'd trade my remaining man boobs for saggy skin any day.