ITT cheating tips

ITT cheating tips

what are some hints and tips and tricks to use to cheat on your partner?
I have a gf but also want to fuck as many other hot chicks as possible.

feel free to share your success stories and what worked for you.

SJWs and other white knight faggots who want to tell me how much of a piece of shit person I am pls dont even bother. I dont give a fuck.

Attached: satanic-witches-dancing.jpg (1971x1218, 562K)

Get a prepaid phone

break up with her you closeted faggot

Clear your history of convos if they have your chats, when you do it if your not confident enough they'll know, and they'll get paranoid and check anyways if you are.

Be smart and don't if you don't have to cunt

Attached: 1524426247085.jpg (1024x1024, 1.2M)

just break up with her if you wanna bang chicks.
no point in making it harder for ya, fucking moron

gargle with bleach to rid all traces of other girls' pussies from your mouth

obviously I dont wanna break up
I wanna keep the gf (for various reasons) and occasionally also fuck others.

I guess my original post was kinda misleading when I said I wanna bang as many girls as possible.
The amount is not really that important.
I just wanna keep my current gf AND fuck other girls. The more the better but I dont need to bang a thousand chicks each year.

Attached: Skype_Picture-5_0.jpg (750x1200, 135K)

You’re a horrible person and I hope you never find happiness

Discuss having an open relationship or a polygamous one. If they a problem with it then they don't really love you. If your partner really did love you they would hav no problem with letting others hav sex with them and if they don't lov you there's really no point in being together.

>If they love you they'll be ok with polygamy
That's stupid. People love each other but break up over irreconcilable differences all the time. That's definitely one of them. Just because you have a different set of belief doesn't mean that you dont love someone.

Fuck off

It's not love unless it's unconditional. Anything else is just a convenient lie, a sham a charade.

Make a fake snapchat

thanks.. I can already see from this post how much of a better person you are compared to me :^)

I've been doing this for the majority of my 20 year marriage. There are simple but iron clad rules.

Never communicate with the side dish when the main partner is around. Do not get forced into violating this rule by the emotional blackmail of the side girl. Breaking this rule will get you caught.

Never give the side girl your real name and get a burner phone and disposable email and fake social media.

Keep your fake social media private. Never add the side girl to your real sm. Never add her number to contacts in your main phone. If you cross polinate contact lists social media engines will suggest you know each other.

Stop social media tagging you. If you're proloficly posting on sm then back off. The more you do the more opportunities to come unstuck.

Make sure you can afford the side girl. It costs real money to set up opportunities to meet and fuck. Sneaking time from the wife and family doesn't work. You need reasons to be away often and for extended periods.

The more randoms you hook up with the greater the chance of getting caught. If you're into randoms make sure they're in other cities or far away.

Decide you really want to do this. Don't make spur of the moment decisions. Plan your conquests and when things get too emotional break it off and disappear.

And, disenchanted girlfriends and wives are the easiest and best candidates for nefarious fucking. If they have something to lose too then they're less likely to seek revenge for breaking up.

Wow, that fucking sucks for your wife. You sound like a loser.

>Sneaking time from the wife and family doesn't work
>and family
you should stop, you're not bulletproof

Just pay a hooker.
My wife is incredibly LB and wants sex once every year or two. I can understand you if you're coming from a similar point. I wouldn't want to quit my wife but I don't want to waste the best of my years either.

I never hooked up with a non-pro, but I suppose giving her any information linked to you makes it harder on you to hide it.

Ignore moralfags in this thread. They were probably never in a relationship long enough to go exclusive anyway. Or it is the kind of banshee that causes men to cheat to begin with.

Attached: wa'ah.jpg (750x750, 49K)

You shouldn't cheat. Either explain to your girlfriend that you're interested in fucking other people (in some this is acceptable, open relationships etc), don't just keep her in the dark. It's not the cheating that's wrong, it's the lying.
She'll either be okay with it and you can keep fucking other people, or she won't and break up with you and you can keep fucking other people.

In the end what gives you away is the not the tangible evidence (it's easy as fuck to cover your tracks if you're clever enough), it's the resultant behaviors and/or distance that tips off partners, people who in theory would have an intimate understanding of you.
So, really, unless there's an understanding going on, you're just better of not unless you want to leave behind a wake of destruction

Hookers don't do anything for me. I like engaging in the chase, the seduction and conquest. Makes for great sex, far better than any you can buy because of the personal connection.

If a wide or gf has a declining libido and a guy's done all he can to pique her interest but she's content to be that way (and a lot, a real lot are) then why should this end your sex life too.

It's nothing to do with banshees or bitches, those types wreck their marriages through behaviour and fortunately most of them marry assholes like themselves.

Bah.

If she's not asking questions based on suspicion there's nothing to lie about. After a while it becomes second nature to compartmentalise your behaviours with your side girl and partner. So actions don't give you away. Hence never communicate with the side while at home with the partner present. Keep those walls up and don't weaken them .

What your describing is really just a short-term strategy though. That works if things with both your main girl and side girl(s) remain in stasis, which they never do.
Say you carried on this charade for 5 years - - do you really think your bae wouldn't have caught wise of something, anything by then?

I've managed this for 20 years and had many side partners. The usual cause of ending it with a side girl is feelings developing toward her wanting a change of status from side to main. As soon as that becomes an issue it's over. I sense this well before it happens and start preparations to ensure it ends amicably.

kill yourself

>Main partner must notice something
Not if careful and keep to the rules and make sure home life is always highest priority

OP here. Will try tonight.

You've had the same main partner for 20 years? Does she know or..?
By all means live your life, but rot always comes from within

Well that's and easy one OP. Kill your self and you wont need to worry about what your girlfriend thinks. You are a fucking degenerate.

Be upfront about it. Avoid letting her know about it at first, not in a “ZOMG I DUN WANNA GET IN TROUBLE” way but a “It’s not your business” way. Don’t go to stupid lengths to hide the fact that she’s just a number. If she notices you cheating, just shrug and cut contact for a while. Come back a week or two later and say “Mistakes were made” and don’t answer her questions. Women will never admit it but they love when men do this. The key is remembering that she’s mentally 12 years old and not to take her seriously at all.

Women dump cheaters when he betas out or gets defensive about it. They don’t dump bold cheaters.

Attached: F45429D5-A378-48F5-911D-8BD743B6F4A1.jpg (500x709, 139K)

>op and all other cheating apologists itt will one day die a slow debilitating death after having everything they """love"""" taken away from them

nice

Attached: 1524255888580.jpg (325x393, 18K)

I don't condone cheating in any way and in fact it's an awful thing to do but truth is most of them won't get their just deserts. Frankly I just stay ignorant to it much like I do with most things in life that don't involve me.

Not really. Women love getting cheated on. My grandpa died comfortable & warm in his bed surrounded by children, grandchildren, my grandma, and most of his friends at the ripe old age of 98. And he was a notorious womanizer.

Yes, same main partner. She's completely oblivious and I'll do everything I can to keep it that way.

It’d be better to have a open relationship unless you’re a double standard person in which case gtfo of adv.

Otherwise you’re asking to ha e your car keyed, shit stolen, and dick cut off.

Ian your god bi-sexual at all? I have a gf and wanted to fuck other girls so I just, over time, played the idea of a 3some in her head. Next thing to know she’s picking up other girls at the club and taking them home with us. Best possible option because you can fuck other girls and it’s all okay.

Kill yourself. Or just leave her, you clearly don't love her.

My god. Just out of curiosity, there a possibility she's in denial?

You can love a woman and still fuck other women.

I love her completely. She's not in denial, I have gone to great lengths to make sure she never has reason to suspect anything.

>I love her completely
>I cheat on her
pick one you irredeemable piece of shit

>you can love a woman and still fuck other women.

Clearly you have never loved a woman properly then.

I have thinking about the same thing as you. Most girls this day in age or sluts whether they are single or in a relationship. Go to a different state, rent a motel use Tinder and hook up with chicks. Just tell your wife your visiting long last family or some silly shit. Most women in America are trash, just have fun before you die a pathetic boring death, you horny faggot

She will find out after you give her aids or another disease you contracted from all the gay sex you want to hide from her.

No most women aren't sluts. In my experience most women are loyal and give everything they have, emotionally and physically to their partners and children.

But I also know a lot of women are turned on by fantasy romance and excitement that is wrapped in emotional involvement. Likewise many are not, getting all the stimulation they need by investing in their kids, jobs or past times.

I find the ones slightly bored and curious and use that as a hook to bring them out of their shell. The small town types with little sexual experience are, once interested, the most intense.

But they are not sluts. I've never a woman who'd fit the population definition of slut. They exist but i think they have baggage causing their behaviour.

wasting your time. people like him haven't got the capacity for love.

just go to a brothel and say you were out with your friends or something

you guys make this sound so difficult

Ask her if it's okay first. That's what my wife did. I'd rather she told me she was having sex with other men than to hide it from me.

>love can only be based on sex.
It's you people that has no capacity for lov. The love you know of is fake

That partner you love so much won't mean anything to you when you die and you won't matter to her when she dies so there is no point in wasting time on worthless sentimental rituals. Cheat as much as you can, in fact have multiple girlfriends. Fuck these moral fags and the roasties. I'd your gf finds out, you tell her that you have sex with others becauz you WANT to and you are the man and it is innate for man to fuck as much women as they can and if your gf doesn't want you to be a man you just tell her to deal with it or you'll get another one. Make it expensive for her to leave you, make her NEED you.

sex is an expression of love, not a basis for it

You making this thread is exactly the reason guys are horrible cheaters and always get caught.

You can't keep your mouth shut. You broadcast your intentions and brag about your conquest and easily fall for any side girl that happens to let you have it.

OP here
she is indeed bi and is willing to go for threesomes but has such high requirements for the girls involved that it has not happened yet I dont actually see it hapenning anytime soon.
Plus she is very shy so I would have to do the whole pick up thing myself anyway

What you're doing is wrong. Just find an open relationship

>If they a problem with it then they don't really love you
No, that's not fair to say at all. If they have a problem with it, they don't share the same value system.
I know, I'm in love with a swinger.

>It's not the cheating that's wrong, it's the lying.
No, it's definitely both that are wrong

>Because we will all die, nothing in life matters
Ok then?

listen up young user.
what ever you do make the other girl know that shes just it....a fuck girl. dont let her think you are something more or you will have real problems

Her being shy should make it easier for you to get away with it if she knew. You need to lower her self esteem so it seems like you're doing her a favour by being with her. You must lower her worth and break down her self esteem but it must be done gradually and subtle so it leaks into her subconscious.

Unironically the best option.

Well duh? Women love it when guys brag about their conquests

And how do you get them to agree to such degeneracy

*Carefully choose your targets based on:
1- Their location
2- Their interests
3- Is there any chance girl N will meet or see or whatever the fuck, girls from 0 to N-1? If yes go for it.
*You will have to lie to any of them, but don't use the same lies. It's really hard to control this so you should probably make notes and go easy until you're comfortable with each girl's story. Because of this you will have to finish the relationship as quick as possible trying as much to blame it on her.
You're good to go.

Honest question guys

If you're willing to cheat, you'd be ok if your partner cheats on you?

For you you need a car with a big trunk a baseball bat and rope or just have a slut as a gf you can both have sex with whoever you want

shit like this is why i gave up on relationships altogether, everyone cheats now, fuck this garbage

you're joking right? you already know the answer to this

I have never seen unconditional romantic love ever. And I think you're talking out your ass. The Romantics did a disservice to the world by defining an aesthetic love as the truest form of love. Passionate sure, long lasting? Never.

The best relationships are when both partners cheat without either ever getting caught.

Why you need a gf then?

Its just going to blow up in your face anyways

>SJWs and other white knight faggots who want to tell me how much of a piece of shit person I am pls dont even bother. I dont give a fuck.
So you don't give a fuck that you're subhuman filth?
Adulterers and (man)whores should be rounded up and publicly hanged.

Just breakup with your girlfriend and fuck whoever you want without having to sneak around?

Loves her, but cheats. Yup makes sense.

Dont worry about this user; in denial.

I'm curious, is it that your gf is not satisfying you? Or just that you want the excitement of something new. Are you looking for a relationship on the side or just a random one nighter?

Cheating always gets out, I've had two girls cheat with me.

Most recently it got out the morning after, don't think it ever works.

I like the excitement of flirting with a girl.. I like it when she ends up riding on my dick moaning with satisfaction.. I like the variety of girls there is and how fucking each of them is always different in a way.. I like the stability and love that comes from.having a gf.. I like the gf herself and who she is.. I like spending time with her..
and I love all these things pretty much the same and my life would be much more boring without any of them.

Attached: 1518638169349.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

Maybe you should look for an open relationship?
Being with someone who's expecting you to be faithful and giving you the same in return is incredibly unfair for them.
Don't be selfish, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

If you want a loyal relationship, you need to offer the same in return, a loyal relationship is learning to live with the good and bad because of the safety and stability it gives you.

If you want to be free to experiment with others, find someone who's on board and looking for the same; but know that loyalty and trust will be gone and that person probably won't be there for you during the bad times.

Don't be a shitty person that only cares about your own wants, or if that's just what you want to do, don't subject someone else to it.

Fuck off you cuck soiboy

>me, me, me, me and me

well given today's society, just convince them that they like being cucked

bump

>"Yeah bruh, I'll fuck as many chicks just because I can, I don't care about other people, I don't care about anything but good pussy."

Whoa man, you're so cool.
KYS

Yeah, me too. Seducing new pussy is the icing on the cake, the cake being the stability and day to day joy of loving my partner.

Yes. This is for me. I give so much in every way to my partner and this is my reward.

Yes, it does.

It's not difficult. Years of experience helps me choose who is likely to respond to particular forms of seduction. It's a slow process, mostly.

>in my experience most women give everything they have emotionally and physically

I wish I knew some of the women you knew. For me its the complete opposite. As ive seen a lot of them hide their emotions till a breaking point is reached, act distant and make light of any physical task such as sex. Hell, I could easily say the same for others too.