What's the deal with Florida? Pls explain user

What's the deal with Florida? Pls explain user

Attached: why-cant-you-be-normal-us-florida.jpg (1439x1420, 748K)

Warm weather, boomers, niggers, and massive amount of retirees creates a strange thing

Mini Australia, but with more guns and swamps instead of outback.

>tons of spics
>tons of niggers
>second to New York in ratio of Jews
Who knows?

Coke
Alligators
Child molester.

Attached: 1501222226835.jpg (540x532, 61K)

Bwahhahahahaha

It's our dick; and we haven't had an erection in a long fucking time.

Also those ducking Yankee snowbirds.
And Florida Amish, wtf?

>hot as fuck with 100% humidity all the time
>cultureless wasteland
>tons of olds from NY with no clue how to drive in the modern era

Jewish mafia, notice we never see many movies from Hollywood about the jewish mafia, but we see the Italians, Russians etc
Answer=jewish mafia.

Dunno, but they can't run an election to save teir fucking lives.

Attached: pbcballot.jpg (495x270, 46K)

Nothing compared to any other large state. We just have the Sunshine Law, that allows every single unsubstantiated police report to be logged, scanned and uploaded. Wire services use keyword search bots to find outrageous stories they can publish. I’m sure at one point in Missouri’s history a hobo tried to eat someone’s face, they just have less transparency and scrutiny.

People.......mini skirts in winter.

Florida is the greatest state in the union. Every other state is absolute shit full of envious retards trying to find faults in this paradise. Once we purge Broward county we will form our own nation and we will have a manatee on the flag.

Florida has really stringent transparency laws, so police have to make public reports on all arrests and such that police in other states aren't required to disclose. Or something like that.

this is literally the most accurate post i have ever seen in my 30 years of shitposting

Jews, Cubans, Haitians, and sub human swamp retard whites. Floridians are too stupid to drive, too stupid to vote, and too stupid exist. Thankfully the state has enough drug dealers, drug addicts, wildlife, and sinkholes to kill off the retards. Hurricanes help a little to.

Sounds very Conch Republic, my man. You from the Keys?

It's something in the water.

Attached: 1538105155500.jpg (1482x2047, 541K)

Saw a bunch of the Amish, or Mennonites, whichever, in a Walmart in Bradenton one time. They were buying toilet paper, and nothing but toilet paper. In the big 24 rolls packs, they had like 30 of 'em.

More please user.

Attached: theodore-roosevelt-smile-500.jpg (500x336, 16K)

Florida man did nuffin wrong

Proves toilet paper is the greatest convenience of the modern age

Implying the problem isn’t liberals and shitskins

Look when poeple do this you there no turning back

Attached: 46c.jpg (609x767, 53K)

>all these cucks acting all sour grapes because they can't get a chicken tendie pubsub
Feels good to be the master race.

Attached: 7ysw5qstorkz.jpg (960x540, 105K)

spics. LOTS of us.

publix for life

Attached: 1539006391151.jpg (1576x1176, 704K)

>only city i ever lived in the US
you mean the USofA is not like Tally?

Florida isn't actually any worse than any other state. The thing is they're legally requied to report on every crime that happens there. Other states can filter that shit.

>paradise
>filled with jews and shitskins
user i love Florida but it ain't no paradise
there's no state that's paradise

Grew up in Florida. It's hot and humid with crazy weather patterns and hostile wild life. It's a giant weathering study on human essentially, turns out it does make you crazy.

Sup bruh, go noles

Miss going to pourpauls, Bullwinkle's, yannis, and Leon pub. Used to spend all my days in Dirac and Dittmer. Lived in Newhall (or Reagan's faggotry renaming). Miss late night strolls and working the sidelines at home games.

Attached: 1536541457795.jpg (960x1280, 147K)

>Florida State
You poor soul.

Attached: Jimbo-Fisher-AM.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

I’m an 18 year old zoomer who lives in Broward county and I’m just trying to finish high school and college in state since it’s cheaper so I can fuck off to the North. I want you to take one look at the demographics of my local high school and ask me why I’m finishing my senior year of high school through homeschooling. The South is lost.

Attached: A4BB62C8-42CE-4F5E-81DB-7FB023F5297B.jpg (750x876, 121K)

Attached: 1537030170092.jpg (435x327, 54K)

crackers from NY, wh*toid transplants.. all garbage.
Rednecks, blacks, cuban exiles, carribeans, africans... it's a human dumping ground with state authorities rattling cages nonstop

don't forget cubans, jews and gays

Went to the Florida Man show a couple weeks ago to see Weezer and huff nitrous

Brenda Snipes should be in jail for contempt but there is no law enforcement here so everyone is just kinda looking at each other

Attached: AAF8826C-8BBC-43C5-AF85-744BACB44FD3.jpg (400x589, 83K)

This is now a Texas thread

Attached: 1524257276219.png (1590x899, 1.16M)

what is the rating? is that your grades? if so, fucking lol

Florida master race fuck most everything south of ocala

Attached: 1542813725838.png (548x619, 30K)

i remember the days when i was graded on my black level

There’s some law in Florida that from what I understands make all crimes public meaning the media/internet/whatever has access to it immediately. So the crazy ones get attention obviously. I’m sure there would be a similar amount of craziness from other states if they had the same laws regarding the anonymity of criminals.

i've got family in texas
my gran came back from there with a "don't mess with texas" mug for me as a gift
i saw on the bottom it was "made in china"
at first i thought that was a sad reflection of our capitalist times, and that it would've been better if it had been made by texans
then i thought about a bunch of chinese people being made to produce thousands of mugs saying not to mess with texas, and i have to ask who is the real winner there

>have to ask who is the real winner there

The Chinese entrepreneur that got the us to send it's money to him while using slave labor.

a real sunny place for real shady people. what the fuck did you expect?

That's a pretty good thought
I got a chuckle out of it, at least

Attached: 1538936852109.jpg (583x476, 27K)

Over my dead Floridian body it is

Attached: find a flaw.jpg (637x477, 171K)

727 Pin County life

Methamphetamines

99.9% of the adventures of Florida man can be sumerized as "Florida man does meth"

That said I like texas, we need to stand our ground on the frontlines of the beanerpocalypse

Based other side of the bay

813 checking in

Attached: o.jpg (1000x750, 104K)

Y'all are based, but I hate 75 and the parking off Armenia. But TGH is a hell of a hospital

We have our jews concentrated into camps in west palm beach, and the best part is they did it voluntarily. Once we shut off their air conditioning the fuckers will turn into lampshades and soap within a month.

>Enemy: california and canada

Newsflash: you hicks aren't even an after thought to us.. and I'm pretty sure you're even less relevant to canadians

Yes its exactly this. The entire Florida man phenomenon is easily explained by their laws and how they can report on cases right away

Definitely not the Texan drinking out of lead ridden poisonous chinese ceramics.

>TGH is a hell of a hospital
My neighbor!
The only place in America I've ever lived(except for my college dorm) is right off East Davis

Attached: Downtown Tampa from Davis Island.jpg (3872x2592, 1.68M)

truly the end times, fren

Attached: 1476163743046.jpg (616x462, 354K)

The worst is the Puertorico, they’re fuckin worse than Mexicans and the niggers, mainly because they think they’re better than everyone else because they believe they’re U.S citizens.

The rot and corruption in Broward County has infected the entire state.

Florida State Capital building DOES look like a penis

Attached: lit-the-florida-state-capitol-building-looks-like-a-penis-3750674.png (500x507, 91K)

Texas fag here, Florida Man is based as fuck. My great Uncle lives in the everglades

Attached: 1530562099046.jpg (750x790, 103K)

>i-it's just the Sunshine Law opening up the police blotter to the press
Right. Because you're just as likely to have a man hotwire a forklift and use it to inflict $100000 in damage to a liquor store, tell the police his name is "Alice Wonderland", and that a hookah-smoking caterpillar told him to do it in any other state, right?

A guy getting his license to train Greyhounds suspended after 12 dogs test positive for cocaine--that could happen literally anywhere.

That one lady who claimed she was abducted by Nordic aliens who ran for Congress, and got the endorsement of the Miami Herald--nothing unique about that. A Congressional candidate who believes space aliens once took her aboard their ship and explained to her that Africa is the center of all the world's leylines could win the endorsement of a major newspaper anywhere. Right?

You guys know how when a bunch of niggers form a flash mob and rob a store, the SJWs downplay it by saying white people do the same thing, and it just never gets reported? And we all know they're lying? That's you. That's you right now. Florida is uniquely and terribly fucked up, and you know it. You. Know.

definitive proof tallahassee has bigger dicks than gainesville

Attached: fsu pepe.jpg (364x400, 53K)

Im a Pin county native (Dunedin) but I work for the fire department and transport patients to TGH often. Great hospital, great view of the Bay too.

Once you get too far up Dale mabry, like Carrolwood, it's shit though.

No doubt Florida still has a lot of oddball people still.

>A guy getting his license to train Greyhounds suspended after 12 dogs test positive for cocaine--that could happen literally anywhere.
I mean, would you not put your prize dogs on a diet of roids and uppers to gain a competitive advantage? Top athletes do this to themselves regularly.

Florida, California and Texas are the cuck capitals of America. Filled with race-mixing degenerates, niggers and spics. Whites who live there should move up north and vote all the leftists out.

Attached: 11572CFC-1BF0-4391-B2E9-F2CC72CDF709.jpg (256x256, 87K)

Is the tall white building that is seemingly in the background actually part of the capital building, or did they just line it up?

>Carrollwood
>shit
clearly user has never been to a lake carroll lakehouse

Look I've run too many heroin overdose calls in the place to think differently. There is a corruption beneath the surface user

the heat bakes peoples brains and makes them crazy, same problem with Arizona

Lol california stay there and don't think about us worst state in the union

Attached: 1540239071665.jpg (600x816, 222K)

Attached: Amused euro.jpg (258x288, 15K)

>be in California
>move north
>be in Washington
Thats arguably worse

Also the south is highly segregated. Have you ever been to new york city? Different sections are divided for different groups, like chinks in chinktown and whites in the heights and wops along the docks and all that? The entire south is like that.

You want to build a wall, build it from Pensacola to Jacksonville. We have abundant waterfront and solar energy. Hell, we could build our own solar flotilla of offshore greenhouses. The whole state could be a gigantic garden.

It’s confirmed

Also, really good grazing land for cattle.

The Australia of the US.

I'm sure you have, its a bunch of middle class whites. Ever get any calls to westchase? My mum lives out there now

More like women in open toed shoes all year round. You get to savor them nonstop.

>Is the tall white building that is seemingly in the background actually part of the capital building, or did they just line it up?

New Capital building is the tall one in the back, old one is in front, the balls are the two houses of legislators, the view you see is driving down Appalachee road to the capitol (the road ends at the capitol).
The top floor of the tall building is open to the public with windows all around (GREAT views)

Yeah, one of our posts is off Hillsborough Ave, so we're out there often. There's a shocking disparity between nice Westchase and bad Westchase

>813
My cellphone is 813 yet I live in Jupiter. I don't get it.

full of strange people, on a strange terrain, with a sharp political divide.

813 is the strongest area code in the world

Interesting fact is that Miami Dade went redder than Broward in the mid terms.

This
Also this, same with south tampa

Attached: Publix Pepe.png (624x657, 129K)

305 reporting. (Please help)

Attached: FloridaFrog.png (685x463, 662K)

Abundance of drugs and heat

No (also 305)

We have a "racist stand your ground law" that Gillum-senpai promised to abolish.

The heat will you drive you crazy. Some don’t have Air conditioning

a lot of shitskin mestizomierdas

What's wrong with -25C weather? It's max comfy

Conveniently forgot kikes, kike

>What's wrong with -25C weather? It's max comfy

He's probably not white

Some of us have just adapted

Attached: Rhodesian Safari Pepe.jpg (1400x900, 252K)