My boyfriend is a MUSLIM

My boyfriend is a MUSLIM.
I mean I have no problem with it as long as he's not trying to convert me to his religion. But few days ago we had a weird conversation, he told me that his dad asked him if I will convert to ISLAM, dunno what he answered him, but he asked my opinion about it. I told him of course I won't do it, and he started to give me examples of different couples when girl converted into islam, he asked me why wouldn't I do that and stuff. He never mentioned religion otherwise, he doesn't even pray, the only thing he does as a Muslim is that he doesn't eat pork. I wanted to have a future with him, because I feel so amazing with him, he's making me laugh, and Im not even so socially awkward as I was before, because he's really helping me with my mental health, but Im worried it's gonna change after some years. What to do?

Attached: 4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-are-so-many-Muslims-leaving-Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hI0UvILD59U&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's ur ethnicity? Majority of the time the girl ends up converting. If you don't then his family won't like you, if you convert your family will feel like they've lost you.

It’s already changed. You cant uncross that bridge.

Time to go your separate ways.

Allow me to explain another way. His father made it clear that either you join the religion, or he leaves you.

It will change and the noose gets tighter and you'll really be fucked should you have children with a Muslim man

he said he doesn't care what his family thinks about it since he lives in non muslim country and religion doesn't even matter for him, he's saying things like it's his future ans his family can't choose for him. im eastern european,he's from caucasus.

this follows a very specific pattern 9 times out of 10. you'd be wise to get out now.

that's what I was worried about the most.
I really love him, he turns me on like no one else from the inside and outside, I don't think I will be able to love anyone else as much as I love him. We were planning having kids together, I was about to move to him after I'm done with studying, but all that makes me think like maybe it's not such a good idea

He will force you to convert if you stay with him.
>he's from caucasus.
The pressure from his family will be high. People from caucasus are usually pretty strict regarding their customs and religion. He will be pestered from his family for you to convert.

Either he breaks with his family or you convert. If you want to stay together that is.

That was before his dad asked. You’re naive to think there is any other outcome than you either leave or convert.

I really believed he's different, idk maybe I'm too much in love to notice he's bamboozling me.
It will really hurt to leave since I'm so in love, also I have hard time to meet new people and get into a deeper relationship with them

Advice here is literally cancer with a dash of racism.

Wait.
Just wait.
Also, don't have kids. Don't get married. Getting married is overrated anyway. Having kids early is shit no matter your situation.

Stay together and abort if shit actually happens. Don't worry yourself with the future. For all you know he'll never mention it again, but if he does, tell him to either quit that shit or you'll leave him, then do so if needed.

Attached: A25666A7-9565-49AD-9A09-21CA180884A7.jpg (275x183, 20K)

Says the woman that cant keep a man and owns too many cats.

Attached: 5A272331-FD7D-4346-BC21-B051F04F2188.jpg (637x421, 217K)

yeah that's the thing. he's not bamboozling you. yet.

but he will.

go hitchhike through a muslim country pls

Speaking from experience, their view of a woman's role is not compatible with western roles and it doesn't matter if he is religious or not because his family and friends have expectations and he will insist you conform.

Don't do this OP and especially do not move to him. It will isolate you and make it nearly impossible to get out

he doesn't talk with anyone in his family besides his mom, brother who as he says is an atheist and dad who is about to go back to his country in a few years, he said he's not his dad anymore since he got new wife and a kid with her and he's not his authority, his mom is more chill I think, he said his brother has swedish girlfriend and she accepts her, they both have a conversation, and she's really nice for her.
he still says so tho, maybe I am, I'm just in love with him, that's why I believe he will stay as he is now, but now I don't think I won't be brave enough to make a family with him

But they ain't in one.
It literally depends on how much the guy values his muslim-ness and perhaps his family. Maybe he'll be a shitlord and cave in. Maybe he'll be a cool dude.

Point is, leaving him now is the same as leaving him later. OP is already in a nice relationship with the guy. There aren't any risks to waiting.

>dating a muslim
>as an eastern european
kill yourself, no really.
I hope they ship you off to their dustpit shithole, cut off your clitoris, and make you shit out 10 shitskin babies whose genitals they'll also mutilate and whose brains they'll also wash

Attached: MrGSfMI.jpg (1600x900, 149K)

You deserve to get acid thrown in your face, inshallah

this. I think I will just wait if he wi start with come converting shit then I will just leave, because for 100% I won't do this.
why so rude

Shut the fuck up, you retard.

my post had nothing to do with op and everything to do with you. quit emphasising how badly you need to do as suggested and get to it already.

they don't start with the converting shit until after they have you for certain. either isolated and dependent on them or tethered by a babby. everything seems great at first, then you two cement your lives to the relationship, then he gradually starts to turn into an absolute shit heap once you're unable to easily escape. i don't know if they're even fully aware of it happening but it pretty much ALWAYS fucking happens, and always EXACTLY like this.

make me, retard, I'm looking out for the best interest of a fellow slav cunt.
Stay away from brown """people""".

Because you're a disgrace to your people.
He's right, if crass.

This fucking thread. Go away pol.

>people don't like muslims
>this is Jow Forums's fault
no, they're just violent and functionally inbred to shit.

I forgot to mention, when I told him if he's trying to convert me and he said before he won't he got pissed off, he startes to yell, hung up on me and didn't want to talk to me even tho I was calm. he said he's disappinted that I am thinking about him this way. then he said he won't mention it anymore and he's not forcing me to anything and religion doesn't even matter for him

I'm Muslim. The guy should decide on his values before getting into a relationship. He needs to grow up and not straddle the fence. He shouldn't have led you on in the first place.

Muslims won't compromise their religion. I suggest you leave him and find a more mature and honest guy that fits your values.

Damn...

Attached: 6573AD75-8B6F-4879-AC53-99F8504166CE.jpg (640x1052, 66K)

This is a very good point and OP should pay more attention to it. If he acts like this now then how do you think he might act once you're far more firmly tied to each other (kids, marriage, etc)?

Ask if bacon is ok with Allah

lol dump that shit. This clearly shows he's super insecure about it, which means he's like 90% likely to cave in. Yes, this is the same guy who said to wait earlier, but you should've mentioned this too. It's a very big sign that you should leave.

OP, 2 questions
Does he have local friends?(non-arabs/muslims)
Did he grow up in that country?(where u are right now)
If you answered no to either of the questions, or especially the second one, just leave him for the sake of you and him, He's not gonna give up on his family to be with you, you're probably both young and going through some honeymoon period or something. different race/culture relationships rarely workout.

Excuse me if this has been said before, but either tell him "I don't like the violence and mistreatment of women associated with the religion and culture of it" or just dump him.

>he's from caucasus
What ethnicity is he from the Caucasus? If he's Chechen, then you're in for a world of pain.

>People from caucasus are usually pretty strict
There are different ethnicities from the Caucasus.

I date a rapist, he said he would never rape me so I will probably marry him.

DESU you should make him renounce Islam and start eating pork if he wants to stay with you.

Ramadan is about to start sister so you better take the step forward and you and his family can enjoy it together

the point is he has no friends, he came to country where he lives now at age 7, he was moving around there alot. when he was a teenager he had a group of friends, but they were immigrants too, but at school he did well and had alot of local classmates, now hes working with his caucasus friends but also non muslim ones. he said he wasnt raised
in such culture also his parents didnt even teach him how to pray so I shouldn't be worried about anything.
Dagestan

I see no point in what you said right now.

He doesn't practice ramadan, also his mom brother and sister, his dad does tho

Post bobs you slut. You sexi

>dating one of the subhuman invaders

pray he is the one because your choice in men has now made you contaminated and undesirable

muslim here
I hope you know what it means to join a religion. his dad obviously makes it seem like it's not a big deal right now, but it is, and they will make it clear for you after you have done it and there will be no easy way back

what you should do is be reasonable. go and tell him that it makes zero sense for you to join a religion you don't even know. has he ever showed you anything about islam? and is it a real necessity in your relationship for you to be muslim? if yes, how? etc. etc. etc...

seriously. don't feel forced by his family to do something you do not want. hopefully your boyfriend chooses you over his family otherwise that'd be sad...

I date a terrorist, he said he would be nice to me so I will marry him.

You used your boyfriend to fix yourself, now ur dependent and his using it to control you. Get out.

Watch the movie Not Without my Daughter

Muslims are not like Christians/Atheists, they're often not very tolerant of non-Muslims and you'll be an outsider in your boyfriend's family.

Sad

If he grows older and his father's ideal of being muslim is a tad more 'traditional' I would run. Things are great right now and as we get older we have a tendency to default to what we think is right more often rather than actually thinking it through. I'd draw a line otherwise you are opening yourself to another morals system that justifies treating you shitty in emotional lapses 20 years down the road.

Just spotted this. Sorry for the doublepost, but you need to bail. As others have said the view of women to his family is not the same as the view of yourself your culture has grown up with as an ideal. You could very well move there, get married, have a kid, be utterly trapped at this point, then the moral protections offered to you by other faith is gone and you have every right to be beaten and deserved that beating for being a bad wife who needs to learn how to be a good one through punishment/a bringing of order from the husband lest they fail as a human being.

He doesn't want you, he only wants your body because you're pretty, that's it. He wants to enslave you and make you a stupid baby maker who will serve him or be beaten otherwise. I know a girl who also thought her Muslim bf wouldn't be like that, but when they got close to marriage, he started to make demands and emotionally manipulate her. He was fucking hysterical like a typical entitled western white trash, and I bet the only reason he didn't lay his hands on her was because they were not married yet. After she told me this, she started to cry and asked me for help. We went to a nearby store, I bought a sim card, and called him. I told him I was her brother, and warned him that if he will ever even come close to her, I would kill him, and called him an inbred muslim trash. After that he tried to text her a few times, tried to call her, I used the sim for the last time and threw it out. I told him I knew where he lived (this retard tagged his location on one of instagram posts making selfie at home). LEAVE FUCKING NOW. Never date out of your culture or race, even if the man is genuinely a good one, cultural differences are almost impossible to overcome, you will always be with a foreigner.

I wish Jow Forums fags and Jow Forums fags would literally go to Hell, but I'll tell you what.

Muslim culture is not good to women.

And since I'm not a Jow Forums or Jow Forums cumstain, I'll mention that your boyfriend is an individual, so he's going to have individual traits outside of whatever stereotype is applied to him.

So, I guess my advice is to proceed with caution. For one, if you see something bad, don't delude yourself into thinking it's not there.

also on another note I find it disgusting for your boyfriend to leave you open with this heavy weighted question. he should have made it clear that he has no problem with you choosing against it, but he didn't. he just left you in a sham-dilemma

This is bait.

Attached: Smiley.png (103x145, 2K)

>treat this guy as an individual despite overwhelming tendencies of his group
>by the way, I hate everyone from this group
>checkmate bigots

I know that these are problems people actually have in real life, and it's hard for me to imagine people would be SO AUTISTIC as to want to talk about the subject of muslims 24/7...but I guess you're right.

We need a big cleansing, I'll tell you what. If I were in charge of Jow Forums, all malicious spergs would be sent to other chans, in the name of all that is good.

I never said I hated everyone from that group, you retard. I said there's a problem with muslim culture and abusive attitudes towards women. that doesn't mean ever muslim is a bad person.

you're definitely a bad person, though, as you've demonstrated here with your violent and malicious rhetoric

now fucking slit your throat

>you're a bad person for using violent and malicious rhetoric
>now fucking slit your throat
>checkmate bigot

that was the irony of the post, you brainlet.

again, do your mother a favor and slit your throat.

Is this post ironic, too?

and no I don't care you're a "bigot" or whatever political obsession your disturbed mind has.

the board would be better, and the world would be better if you fucking died.

yeah I wish sandniggers would die

just kill yourself already. you're wasting time.

>but Im worried it's gonna change after some years. What to do?

After you say "I do" the hood comes on.

more like the hood comes off when they snip her clit off and chain her in a basement for beating and breeding purposes

>the world would be better if you fucking died.
Well, clearly then, violence has its utility, and you can't make blanket statements like "violence makes you bad". You really have no place denouncing me when you use exactly the same type of reasoning, except unlike me, you don't even have any consistent system for evaluating anything besides knee-jerk reactions.
I assume you're of the same strain as the usual moralityposter, in that you don't actually understand or have any morals as such, and just repeat meaningless tautologies whenever confronted with something you don't like.

>checkmate bigot

Does he believe in stuff like killing unfaithful wives and hanging homosexuals?

Killing adulterers is a good thing, they are garbage not worth protecting.
>inb4soareyou
Good, then we agree that garbage should be removed.

no wtf, ofc no, sometimes when he says a guy with makeup on he said he would beat the fucking shit out if him, but I guess its for jokes??¿¿

He'll cave in and will try to convert you sooner or later. The teaching run deep, even if he really choose you over his family. It's not just about prayer, god, it's also about values, habits, way of life.
Should he really serious with you, and not trying to be a horn dog who tried to get into somebody's pants, he'll introduce you to Islam, so you'll slowly but surely more open to become one, or he'll seriously adapt with your values and way of life.

Best case would be like my friend whose father is Islam and mother is Catholic, It's working, but the household is in the mess since the father would favor his older brother more and raising him muslim, then his mother would go to church alone and go passive-aggressive with urging my friend to be a Catholic. Not really favorable imo since crashing values in family ain't sound good in long run.

>What to do?
Just remember, it's like joining the mob. Once you're in, the only way out is in a box.

Islam is pretty much the worst ideology on Earth. If anyone wants to even remotely try to make you convert to Islam or even accept a small part of it... run, run and run. Run as fast as you can.

Attached: 834370366509f3fdbe0f1f735ae258d5--funny-puppies-funny-dogs.jpg (600x800, 65K)

>What to do?
You either never watch the news or you are dumb. Your wet pussy is going to get you into something you won't like. But it's OK. After a few years you'll be like the other women wearing hoods.You'll love it.

why do you think I would wear that? even his mom is not wearing anything like that, why would I? I said already, I am not stupid I won't convert into islam, I have my own brain.

GET YOUR COCK CIRCUMCISED YOU SCUMBAG INSTEAD OF BEING JEALOUS AND TALKING BULLSHIT

>I am not stupid
>dates mudshit
pick one

how is dating someone who has different religion than yours stupid? thought dating someone is love eachother and giving support which he does, hes trying his hardest to make me feel comfortable, and he's not acting like there is any difference between us. it's not like we are going to get married tomorrow or next year. everything can happen.

stop fucking a mudslime

if he really didn't care about religion he wouldn't bring it up and he would not care about eating pork. but he does care so he doesn't eat pork.

inb4 she converts and becomes yet another victim of the hate machine that is islam, enjoy your domestic violence

STFU YOU SCUMBAG AT LEAST HE HAS BIG CIRCUMCISED COCK NOT LIKE YOU I FEEL DISGUSTED

Not just a different religion, a fucking mudshit.
Dumb whore. I repeat my first post, you deserve acid in your face.

he said he tried pork and he didn't like it, he wasn't raised to eat pork and he just doesnt enjoy it

Lmaoo you not so much different from all those muslims you dumbass

>why do you think I would wear that? even his mom is not wearing anything like that, why would I? I said already, I am not stupid I won't convert into islam, I have my own brain.

Yes, and that brain is not smart enough to tell you to run in the opposite direction from this guy.

You'll wear the hood and you'll like it. Or you'll get beat. But don't worry. The Koran says he can't beat you with a rod any thicker than his thumb.

Essentially every single major world religion or philosophy holds the same views I do on the morality of premarital sex, and killing an adulterous spouse was either legal or let of lightly across the West until a few decades ago.
Islam is a cult of goatfuckers started by a warmongering pedophile, not even close to the same thing.

I say that OP deserves acid not because I am a fan of acid attacks, but because it should be hit with the full meaning of its decisions in language it can understand.

>sometimes when he says a guy with makeup on he said he would beat the fucking shit out if him
Nothing wrong with that desu

Jow Forums is wrong on a lot of things but even a broken clock is right twice a day. This is one of those things.

Your life will be ruined if you stay with him.

Taqiya. He acts all friendly and "secular" to get you to convert.

why do you capitalize MUSLIM and ISLAM

>Jow Forums is wrong on a lot of things but even a broken clock is right twice a day. This is one of those things.
This.

I despise Jow Forums too, but yes they are right on this.

But don't just take our word for it, OP. Do your own research as to why a non-Islamic person, especially a woman, joining an Islamic family may be a bad idea.

This would necessitate an having an idea of Islam itself.
Here's some stuff to get you started:
quora.com/Why-are-so-many-Muslims-leaving-Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
Also check out debates by Ayaan Hirsi Ali on youtube

Attached: AyaanHirsiAli-Photo-2.jpg (700x286, 53K)

OP this entire thread is filled with uninformed idiots. Your boyfriend's dad is performing what is called da‘wah. It's a Muslim's duty to inform their beloved one's about Islam and hopefully convince them enough to help you convert.

However, if that didn't work, he won't try any further. This same case goes for children. If an Islamic man has a child, he has the duty to try to raise him in an Islamic way until he's adult (~18). After that, it's entirely up to him to decide whatever he believes in. It doesn't matter whether he succeeded or failed in converting the kid.

Your boyfriend is now doing the same thing; he will try to inform you about Islam and hopefully convince you to convert. However if you choose not to, that's also fine for him and he'll still love you for whatever you are.

>inb4 le taqqiya
believe in w/e you want, I'm just informing you why he's doing what he is doing. You can google my claims if you don't believe me.

tea ok, keep telling yourself that.

How dare you post apustaja with your horrific post. I hope your bf's dad beheads you.

Attached: 1523993532646.jpg (263x192, 6K)

that is until they go full jihad and enslave/ murder dissidents

youtube.com/watch?v=hI0UvILD59U&feature=youtu.be

Attached: Bender converts to Muhammadanism.png (442x670, 340K)

LMAO at the responses in this thread. Just wait. If it gets too uncomfortable, then break up. But for now nothing is panic worthy from what you are describing.
baka at the Jow Forums virgins