IF WE LEAVE EARTH OUR HEARTS STOP BEATING

youtube.com/watch?v=DnKWqMXt9v8

Attached: 1392941508975.jpg (400x400, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oh7v08H_DpY
youtube.com/watch?v=6j9PTfDqbU4
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what flat earther actually believe

Attached: 23jZUck.jpg (498x428, 85K)

No. We are on a flat bed of dirt inside an enclosed spherical terrarium which is under water itself with the dome being made of some inpenetratable material. That's why US nuked the sky in operation fishbowl and couldnt break the dome. The anicent did the same trying to escape by making a pyramid grid across the earth trying to break the dome which led to a crack in it which resulted in the great flood. You can see that crack. NASA shills call it The Milky Way.

youtube.com/watch?v=oh7v08H_DpY

Attached: 1534057164968.jpg (1012x1500, 989K)

Attached: 1526773619895.jpg (1265x2573, 996K)

can confirm

Attached: 5878bcd6-8fc9-4fc6-a50d-3281a9e016c4-620x372[1].jpg (300x180, 9K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1521626996157.jpg (211x238, 15K)

>jewbook pic

nice rebuttal

Based and crackpiped

Go on

Attached: 1729960B-F045-4C03-B610-0DA5F2E3C566.jpg (640x512, 50K)

>this makes sense

The elites made the CERN to remake what ancient tried to do with the pyramid grid. They wanted to escape this prison by breaking the dome. The elites are following the same plan but this time using a gigantic underground circular directed energy weapon called CERN. They shot down some commerical airplanes to test it. Look it up.

I can actually believe this. Is this compatible with hollow moon theory?

The only way this is possible is if we are in a simulation designed by intelligence.

>The only way this is possible is if we are in a simulation designed by intelligence.
You mean God?

Attached: 1525800593080.jpg (960x960, 141K)

the moon is actually a crescent. thats why you never see the other side of moon and when it turns around you see it in its real shape which is a crescent. moon light is cold. this means its not reflecting the light of sun.

Attached: 1520380722178.jpg (716x812, 160K)

Attached: 1517760132212.jpg (4359x2970, 3.26M)

explain traveling all the way around then, faggot

>it's an "amerishart poisons the well with FBI astroturfs" thread
Why is my country so full of gullible retards? Is this the result of Evangelism?

never come back.

the magnetic field reaches a certain height and after that youre fucked

Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: 1521335916971.jpg (220x229, 11K)

>another world
>another time
>in the age of wonder
>this land was green and good
>until the crystal
>cracked
>once more
>they will replenish themselves
>cheat death again
>the power of their source
>the crystal
>the crystal
>the crystal
>the power of their source
>the crystal

youtube.com/watch?v=6j9PTfDqbU4

checked. Funny how suddenly there are anons coming out of the woodwork to push back.

Suck my dick you fucking retard.

You may find comfort in thinking that, but no flat earther believes that.

Earth is flat. Time to wake up.

>Double-toroidal cosmogram
This represents the Upper World and the Lower World. The Point in the center is not 'flat earth'; it's You.

As above so below...

So then why are we in a dome underwater? What's the lore here?

Shouldn't water still be pouring in then if it's cracked?

It a self-healing material. Meteors are its pieces shedding and regenerating.

Holy shit nigger

Attached: 1543499682836.png (304x290, 91K)

do people not watch jim henson movies anymore

>It a self-healing material.
Yup. 100% correct. SpaceX launches over big cities aren't for no reason. They want pepole to see this phenomena to start wondering and asking questions about what it could be. Splitting the firmament!!!

Attached: 1514653140233.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
Genesis 1:6-8 KJV

Attached: Rocket spotted over World Cup in Russia.webm (854x480, 1.28M)

FIRMAMENT

Attached: Oct 12 2018 Northern China UFO creates shining silver light in the sky.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

Attached: 1516828048862.png (896x809, 376K)

Why the water on top? Is God a big fish?

Yet another Company flat earth thread. I'm glad that the study of how easy it is to shift public thought using the internet was a success, makes me wonder what is in store in the future.

>makes me wonder what is in store in the future.

The Earth is flat
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
>At some point in the future we're gonna look back and say "how did we do it WITHOUT SPACE"
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
"What an amazing cheat... thing you've done" Trump says to the Satanic NASA propagandist at approximately 17:50

Please notice the blonde girl on the President's right side. When he says the word "cheat" her eyes light up and betray her inner emotions.

Attached: 1526789942597.jpg (996x1528, 738K)

This is one of many glownigger disinfo channels intentionally trying to suck Truthers into insanity.

Please continue

Attached: 1541521711424.jpg (366x384, 42K)

actually if you leave earth a lot wore shit than that happens, its called explosive decompression

You tell me

Attached: 1477185288943.jpg (1007x647, 160K)

so we should just listen to the our merchant allies and use our resources to support third world shitholes instead? I guess it's better to make sure those hundreds of millions of niggers and shitskins dont die so they can overpopulate and replace us.

This is what we call well poisoning

Intentionally mixing Biblical truth with new age BS Gnosticism

nope

Attached: serveimage.jpg (431x431, 37K)

what is the function of the moon?

Attached: NASA.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>The Earth is flat
No, you are just easily swayed by Company propaganda, I pity you.

If you think the Pope represents God you're completely deceived

OP is pushing the gnostic new age agenda by implying God's the bad guy and trapped us here

NASA is propaganda and pedos. Fucking loser. Can't wait for nigger guy Tyson to go to prison. One less Jew propagandist to lie about reality.

Attached: 1537389318279.jpg (2352x3081, 2.17M)

Attached: 1522868776204.jpg (2047x2033, 1.6M)

NASA are technological and theoretical gatekeepers to keep public consumption physics relevant and you are a glownigger useful idiot.

t. Jared Kushner Theosophy shill

I'm not sure if the earth is flat but I AM sure that the recent surge in flat Earth on the internet is a coordinated shill op. With the goal of making people question reality so hard they open themselves to reprogramming.

>Man puts pinky into another man's pocket
>This proves it's fake

The sun and the moon are both projectors and amplifiers. We are antennas and our brains are receivers. Receiving "US".

I don’t get the webm? Why “oh fuck”?

Globe earth is a new idea not flat earth. Globe earth has been shilled by jesuits since 500 years ago.

Know if that is a picture of MacGyver I know it’s from the old X-Files but doesn’t that look like Richard Dean Anderson?

>he doesnt know that The Company started shilling flat earth to prove an a point about getting people to believe things they can prove false themselves with basic observation and application of mathematics
Wewlad, you are one hell of a useful idiot.

The bible teaches that God spoke reality into existence. It's the same principle of using code to construct a reality in a simulation.

You can cut the heart out of a creature and it will keep beating. Leaving Earth or being in free fall doesn't do jack to the heart.

The rockets are at a much higher elevation. What you see is sun light hitting the vapor trails of the rockets.

Imagine being this closed minded, and so indoctrinated into a system you probably despise.

What is the impulse function of the sun-moon transmission? The frequency domain power spectrum? Anything? Can you do a convolution?

Whats happening here

Flubbed achievement

>british vision

The one where it shows the rocket hitting the firmament and actually being able to see the shock wave that runs back from the impacts are awesome

Attached: wiresnasa.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Hoax for npc's

Attached: backflip.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

See

pretty sure you're retarded

>No, you are just easily swayed by Company propaganda, I pity you.
Now, say that again and think really hard about those words, and who it is that is actually swayed so easily. We have been under the indoctrination as well as you have but some break the conditioning faster than others.

round or flat fuck this gay earth

You fool! You're going down one dimension when you should be going up one!
The earth is not flat, nor an oblate spheroid, but extends along the 4th spacial dimension like a branch on a tree.
The inner earth is not inside the globe per se, but kata/ana-rotated inside/outside of the earth.
The key to accessing it is not to descend altitudinally, but to rotate spissitudinally.