I'm 6'1 and the girl I'm hanging out with is 5'1. How the FUCK are we supposed to have sex?

I'm 6'1 and the girl I'm hanging out with is 5'1. How the FUCK are we supposed to have sex?

Attached: 23031432_1832184020407494_2900233064674058201_n.png (500x500, 52K)

Fuck you

She rides you, put her on a bed edge and do her doggie style while standing...

Are you for real? My husband is 6'3 and I'm 5'4" never been an issue. Jesus man, bend her over

>Can't figure out how to close a 1 foot gap

I-

Uhhh I’m 5’ and I’ve been with people over 6’.....as my nana said it’s all the same laying down lol

>I'm 6'1 and the girl I'm hanging out with is 5'1
this is literally my fetish. short girls, especially with big tits are amazing

Aren't you getting ahead of things here? How do you even know she wants to have sex with you?

This is the first time I've been with someone with such a large height discrepancy and we were ill-equipped in terms of props for the whole thing (no pillows or sofas, bed was too low so I couldn't fuck her on the edge, etc).
My legs are too long to reach her lying down without using at least 3 or 4 pillows which we didn't had at the time.
She has a fucking amazing body too, I was really nervous that she'd get frustrated out of the whole thing but for my luck she took it very well and it was a pleasant evening regardless.
Because we tried, dum-dum.

aaaaand theeeen thereeee's this guy

thumbs up, mission accomplished faggot

Just have her ride you then, this is so silly like just experiment

You tried to have sex and failed? Are you both virgins or something?

Why are you such a weak ass bitch that you didn't pick her ass up and fuck her against the wall?

Let me fuck her for you since youre so confused.

The same way everyone else does op

Use a wall, or have her straddle you

I'm 6'2". I'll fuck her for you so you can see some examples.

I'm 6'1 too and so far girls I've had are 5'1 - 5'3
Never had significant problem. Usually doing cowgirl, sitting, spooning, and doggy.
I admit missionary are kinda tricky, so I'll just lift my girl and we're doing it standing while I'm pinning her against the wall if we got tired standing we'll sit on the bed/floor/couch while still kissing/facing each other.

How could you failed having sex? Nervous I'd assume.

>Nervous I'd assume
That was a big part of it.

>girl I'm hanging out with
don't worry you aren't going to get that pussy anyway

I'm 5'3 and my bf is 6'5. Literally no problems with sex and positions. Have you even tried or are you preemptively worrying?