Hey Jow Forums I'm a khv and I inexplicably got a date with a girl tomorrow. What do I wear, say, and do...

Hey Jow Forums I'm a khv and I inexplicably got a date with a girl tomorrow. What do I wear, say, and do? She is supposedly shy and introverted, how alpha should I try to be? When I meet her, should I compliment her? Should I try to kiss her, or take her back to my place and have sex? This is my one chance at a loving gf and I don't want to fuck it up.

Attached: pepe sweats.jpg (231x218, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
youtube.com/watch?v=iSFTmdPuTiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BwGzO6Iz4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

khv?

Kissless hugless virgin. I mainly browse Jow Forums (obviously not going to ask for advice there) I guess the term isn't as widely known as I thought.

Where are you going? To a bar? That's the best place if you want sexy time after usually. Don't think of ways to fuck her or "trick" her because it won't really work. Normally, if she's enjoying herself she'll say something like "Do you want to go somewhere else" or "Want to have a drink at mine". Don't worry about being autistic cause everyone is nervous and quite shy before a date. Just talk to her, focus on what she likes and does. Ask questions and genuinely try to enjoy the convo because it will reflect and support both of you. Good luck and don't give up if you end up having a shitty night, that's normal.

It's a small bakery, I've thought it was a cute romantic place when I've walked past it before. To be clear, I don't mind if nothing happens after, I'm just concerned she'll see me as a beta if I don't try.
>you end up having a shitty night, that's normal
user, I don't know if I'll get another shot again, I need to make this one count

Haha nice work robot its great seeing one of us in here.

I'd recommend dressing in between casual and semi-formal if you're going out in town or something so you look your best. Try to be as sincere and nice as possible. Try to get to know her. Walk around with her in nice places. Make her laugh. And try to give her a fun time. Offer to take her back to HER place if you have a car and she came by other means. I'd tell you to not go for any sex or kisses just yet bro, it could very much scare her away. Wait until the end of the date and see if she goes for the kiss and if she does you should totally do it. Good luck user don't fuck this up

Attached: Mens-1950s-Style-Edit-East-Dane-003-800x762[1].jpg (800x762, 144K)

>only chance
You managed to get first date once, you will manage to do it again. Simply chill, breathe, talk and after end of date walk her home and either attempt kiss or handholding. Dont forget to tell her she looks gorgeous no matter what.

Have a shower, apply deodorant and wear clean clothes. Have condoms unless you plan becoming daddy.

>how alpha

Get the fuck out of that mindset immediately. We're humans, not brute beasts, and should act that way to each other.

Be confident yet considerate, and don't try to be something you're not because that isn't going to last. And if you're not proud of what you are nor eager to present it to the world, fix it post-haste. How can you improve a relationship if you're not even eager to improve yourself?

>I'm just concerned she'll see me as a beta if I don't try

lmao, you need to chill. This isn't some teen movie where all your friends decide to bag you because you couldn't fuck on the first date. This isn't Jow Forums either where women are some mythical beast. Despite what you might read on here people still take things slow. It'll be fine

>user, I don't know if I'll get another shot again, I need to make this one count

if you've done it once, you can do it again.

Thanks user. It sounds like it is customary to walk around after we're done then? I could take her to a nearby park. I don't have a car, don't know how she'll be arriving, but she's within a few miles if it makes sense to walk that distance.

>or take her back to my place and have sex?
Not if you care about her or your chances at having a successful relationship. Take note of my sources, and also note that the people who bitch about them never have sources of their own.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Bivariate results suggested that delaying sexual involvement was associated with higher relationship quality across several dimensions. The multivariate results indicated that the speed of entry into sexual relationships was negatively associated with marital quality, but only among women."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>"I find that premarital sex or premarital cohabitation that is limited to a woman's husband is not associated with an elevated risk of marital disruption. However, women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution."

psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

No one cares, that's not the focus of this thread.

Don't go into the date with any expectations. Whatever advice you get right now, ur obviously socially retarded so ur gonna fuck it up anyway. Try to calm the fuck down and just be yourself. After you horribly fuck the date up watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=iSFTmdPuTiQ
And work yourself through the material. Its all free on youtube.
In case you don't believe that shit works:
youtube.com/watch?v=BwGzO6Iz4VM

>and also note that the people who bitch about them never have sources of their own.
You are aware that having sources doesn't make you automatically right?

Oh my god, girls don't think like that. Girls don't think of guys in terms of "alpha" and "beta" and stuff like that. This girl will not like you any less if you don't try and fuck her. Just go and be yourself, which is like the most basic advice ever but it's all that's gonna work. If you psych yourself out too much it will only make the date worse. You're gonna get another shot to take a girl on a date, and she is not going to think you're "beta" because, once again, girls do not think like that. Good luck, man

good info thanks user

>Girls don't think of guys in terms of "alpha" and "beta" and stuff like that.
Yes they just think the guys "weird" or "hot", which amounts to the same thing really.
>I'm just concerned she'll see me as a beta if I don't try.
That said, don't confuse being alpha with just being all aggressive and loud and shit. Being yourself is the most alpha thing you can do.

Just bee yourself.

You're welcome. Good luck, user!

Being alpha is a spook. Drink a half pint of gin and juice before you show up so you'll be a funnier version of yourself.

>got a date with a girl
how? tinder? maybe i should give it a try again

You have plenty of good advice here already, but just wanted to say... You can do it, user! If you know she is shy and introverted, don't rush things. Be a gentleman.

best post here yet
I'm all in with this guy
be honest, always honest, and a gentleman
and if things somehow get awkward, don't be scared to be honest about it and admit you're shy, or nervous. it's not a big deal. she'll comprehend, and it'll be better than an awkward silence