Why does alcohol and weed and partying bother me so much? Whenever I'm into a girl...

Why does alcohol and weed and partying bother me so much? Whenever I'm into a girl, if I find out she does any of that it just drains all interest from her. In fact it hurts me to find that out.

Why?

I don't really do any of that, I've smoked before but its all so unattractive to me. Sucks because most girls are into that sort of thing around me in age. All the younger girls I date end up going that way once they can too.

Attached: 1419353569123.png (573x569, 436K)

I could reply to you like you're a kid who's coming to realizations or something, but my gut tells me this is just bait so someone with autism can start ranting about their favorite little obsession.

recreational drug use correlates with promiscuity, and since you don't find it fun but other people do that creates a cognitive dissonance you find disturbing (hence your distressed anime react) and that's why you don't like it.

now that answers your whole question. can you delete the thread?

But I don't WANT to feel like this. I feel like its ruining my potential relationships.

bump

You're scared.

Grow some balls. Drink booze. Get high.
Even if you don't start having fun doing it, you will eventually. Source: Ex-introvert. Currently enjoy both partying and being alone.

Big protip: Drugs = Weed. Deny anything else. Make sure it's actually weed. Got it? You're set. Go.

It’s your instinct telling you she’s a thot and not invest in her as a mate. Don’t get me wrong. If I wanna get my dick wet I specifically look for slut traits in a girl like tattoos, aggression, drug & alcohol usage, partying, slutty dress, profanity, piercings, libarts or nursing majors, liberal tendencies, loudness, easily bored, bad family relationships, slutty friends, etc.

But if I want a girlfriend/wife material I look for the opposite traits. Because let’s get real, no sane man wants a filthy whore to be the mother of “his” children.

Attached: 2C95864C-CC94-4A13-8064-9D9EE969327D.png (640x480, 423K)

>Why does alcohol and weed and partying bother me so much?
Because you have moral standards and apply them to others. It's a rarity these days, but it is hardly something to be ashamed of. And partying types are not exactly relationship material.

Eat charcoal and die.

Having morals is such a curse it seems.

dude, if you're not into that stuff, that's actually better for you. it will help you weed out party girls and girls with potential or actual addictions.

Yeah but I end up dating normal girls who get into this kind of shit after awhile.

charcoal?

You hate social girls, OP. Get over it.

>social = drugs

hmm

You should experiment before you decide you hate it so much. Weed can be fun, but acid and ecstasy are the stuff that will change your perspective on life.

Don't do it if you don't like it. Drop them from your life, they will only drag you down. Lots of failures in this thread saying to do it or you hate women, don't listen to them, they want others to fail in life just like they did. Some people just want to drag others down. Its good that you don't want to do this stuff because it makes you a worse person.

feelings signal something to us. why do you want to delude yourself into feeling okay with things that, in your true opinion, aren't?

kill yourself

that poster doesn't have any morals. he needs to kill himself.

Look at this moral fag.

Acid helped me become a software engineer, ecstasy helped me overcome social anxiety, and weed helped me find many meaningful relationships.
10/10 would recommend

Attached: 1290729412450.png (475x475, 409K)

Success in life isn't about titles or the people around you. Plus, I've never seen someone who does those drugs and has their shit together.

But, of course, whatever works for you. If you really do have it together, people will obviously consider that.

>weed has helped me find many meaningful relationships

I somehow doubt this. What kinda shitty people are you hanging with?

>
feelings signal something to us. why do you want to delude yourself into feeling okay with things that, in your true opinion, aren't?

Because I feel like I'm at a disadvantage by not liking it.

no, your emotions are protecting you from something that you deem to be harmful. don't try to will yourself stupid.

whether this stuff is good or not is beside the point. it's obviously not good *for you*. otherwise you wouldn't be feeling this way.

making friends without drugs is harder, especially if you don't like drinking with the normies, but not being a druggo pays off.

Maybe you're afraid that you're going to lose them or parts of them to drugs? Or that there's a loss of innocence involved? Or it's unattractive that they can't entertain themselves?

Only you can really know. Think of all the things that you associate with drugs and it'll be there somewhere.

I mean, I guess I feel like they'll become a shittier person. My mother smoked weed a bunch growing up and she became insufferable. She's at the point where she has to be high to even function. Alcohol I think just gives rise to opportunity for cheating or mistakes you know?

But even with that, I don't feel like EVERYONE is like that or it happens. I mean I trusted past girls with doing things like that, I just over time really dislike it.

I'd rather a girl just stay at home and read and watch movies or have hobbies. Like me. So I don't worry about what she's doing so often maybe? I like doing things, traveling and such, but not really into the whole party drug scene.

So it you're afraid it will mess up their character, you know it's unpredictable/dangerous, or something like that, and it's always a letdown when someone you like ends up being "one of them" instead of who you hoped they would be (like you)?

Almost seems like you feel lonely because you're different.

Yeah that is basically it, I think.

>needing drugs to surive through daily life

You sound pathetically weak desu. Are you going to cry for being demeaned on an North Korean image board?

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

>moral fag
I’ve seen it first hand and left before I walked off the cliff. Druggies are friends with druggies because that’s the only people left.

Because nobody ever does weed because he is just too successful and nobody drinks alcohol because he is too Happy and adjusted
It's because you know deep down, even tho you try to repress that tough because it makes you uncool and women hate being judged, you know that's something low quality people do

I think you may be at an age where the hobbies and habits your peers have are their entire identities and you're not old enough yet to realize that people are capable of smoking weed and drinking and occasionally going to parties and not have it be a focal point of their personalities. People who occasionally smoke weed and drink aren't a "kind" of person and you'll probably appreciate that when you get a bit older. I remember my high school/college years being like that though. Everyone was so insecure and unsure of themselves that the only identities they had were the things they were into. Make sure to be mindful of how complex and weird people can be and at least make a half-assed attempt at getting to know people before writing them off. There is a chance that someone you meet who occasionally drinks or smokes is a burn out but it doesn't necessarily define them. The same way people here complain about people trying to define them based on their love of anime or vidya or whatever you should hold on to your knee jerk reaction to find out whether or not its actually true. Keep this in mind. Practice it. Its a skill that will come in handy later.

>Why does alcohol and weed and partying bother me so much? Whenever I'm into a girl, if I find out she does any of that it just drains all interest from her.

It's actually pretty reasonable to not be interested in someone who has interests or a lifestyle that doesn't corroborate or complement yours.

Using a parallel situation, if you're an avid atheist who believes that religion limits humanity and is simply a crutch, it might be a pretty big to turn off to find out that the person you're interested in is a devout catholic who attends church every other day.

Same is true if you're a lover of steaks, talking to a vegan.
Same is true if you're an avid hunter who meets someone who strongly believes guns should be completely restricted and removed.
Etc.

Differences in opinions, wants, and needs will always be a factor when it comes to relationships, and it's always a balancing act because no two people will always agree on *everything*, but sometimes there are just some issues on which two people diametrically opposed, and they just cannot be worked around. This is normal.

HOWEVER
>In fact it hurts me to find that out.
This is abnormal.

This speaks more to the source of your sudden disinterest not being about a difference in viewpoint, or values, but rather discomfort or straight up insecurity.

You have somehow become uncomfortable with even the *idea* the interest (and more pointedly it's potential implications--probably from browsing on here so much and listening to too many "cuck' stories), so you completely reject the behavior out of an irrational impression or fear--a fear and discomfort that is probably supplanted by you finding the entire practice relatively unknown and foreign to you, making the whole situation that much more jarring.

TL;DR: Pretty much what this dude said:
Go live your life. Stop buying in to memes. Experience life for yourself instead of letting your fears rule you.

This.
It represents an aspect of socializing with your peers that you feel a lack of experience in, and thus knowing they're experienced and you've got some learning/catching up to do is making you insecure.

Like how when you're 16 and a virgin you want to lose your virginity to a virgin, because the mutual lack of experience allows you to both feel safe.

But when you're 25 and have fucked a few times you don't give any semblance of a fuck if a girl has been with someone before, because the idea is no longer foreign and intimidating to you, as you've experienced it yourself.

Life is short, go get fucked up with some acquaintances. Worst case scenario is you hate it and do other shit. Best case scenario is you make some friends, get away with some shit you can't get away with when you have to be a responsible adult one day, and learn to socialize better.

Sounds like you're a straight pussy.