How do men feel about a haircut like this?

How do men feel about a haircut like this?

Not the tattoos.

Attached: CFD00FD4-0EB5-4662-B431-B1C90C515283.png (640x1136, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/73/ff/f973fff1116a39835b30d8c8fdda0965.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a mullet for women.

It's not the haircut, it's the absolute garbage personality you must have to consider getting it that is of greatest concern to anyone with a couple functioning brain cells.

Its gonna be a no for me dog.

This.

gross, like a dyke who doesn't shower often

>it's the absolute garbage personality you must have to consider getting it

Why? Care to explain this reasoning?

You had a battle with the barber....and you killed him before he could finish.

The same reason why septum piercings are a perfect indicator of "disgusting whore"--they show a person without any sense of shame, and a corresponding vapidity to boot.
If you need this explained to you, you are already too far gone. Just cut the crap and suck off old men in a gas station, that's where you'll be in a few years regardless.

it's trashy and takes away from your elegance.

OP here that wasn’t me but I think I have a good personality but I don’t want people to think I’m garbage.

I just don’t do very well with long hair but I also don’t want to look like a dyke.

What should I do?

I've met girls without septum piercings that are also disgusting whores. The piercing was just an unfortunate victim of edge kids trying to be as edgy as possible with the option of hiding it around their authority figures.

This haircut screams someone with minimal to no actual personality, that relies on physical self expression to appear "interesting" or "on the edge of cultural norms".
Mostly used by art kids who only took art because their affluent family provided them with a trust fund and continued support to attend post secondary education.
But without an actual background of hardship to inspire their work, these kids use a mix of haircuts like this and self imposed problems, to give the illusion of experience and talent.

buns are sexy. Naturally coloured and well maintained hair is sexy, doesn't need to be awfully long.

Old Zef style...

Attached: 4440B907-B092-4926-A72F-44956E0942C1.png (1024x768, 1.02M)

I don’t have a single piercing or tattoo except earrings that I took out a decade ago.

My hair just looks really bad long because I have permanent cowlicks even when I shower

Should I just get short hair but without the edgy mullet

That haircut screams “You’re getting it in tonight” at me

Attached: ABB12334-AE38-4BD1-AD2D-259E108A52AE.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Ok I don’t want people to think I’m like this chick she’s actually disgusting.

What about Natalie Portman short hair, can I still be attractive if I’m cute/polite and otherwise wifey?

Yes, a dyke buzzcut is so much better.
Christ.

Just keep it short? A nice bob or some layers.
Doesn't have to be anything fancy or intricate.
Have you tried running a straighter over your cowlicks? Or like does your hair happen to curl naturally?
Or maybe just go super short and leave it be.
A lot of girls can rock pixies.
But I don't think anyone over the age of 21 should have the haircut in the picture. Jesus.

> they show a person without any sense of shame, and a corresponding vapidity to boot.

Why would a septum piercing indicate that someone is shameless and vapid?

They both flaunt social expectations of propriety, and do so in a cliched way. That is to say, they are the people who love to be "different" but follow what all the other "different" people are doing. If you want original nonconformists, you look at the guy who nailed his ballsack to pavement in Russia, not Dumpsterlut #1340188 with a nose ring.

I think it looks good (on a pretty face).

If I see a person with it I will assume that it is a statement of anti-conformism.

A lot of people pretend it means you're the scum of the earth, but they only do so because they generally enjoy despising others.
If for whatever reason you want to please those people don't get that haircut.

>Why? Care to explain this reasoning?
The fact that you are asking a tripfag called literally Hitler this question probably means that you are way too stupid to make any decisions of your own. Where the fuck are your parents?

This is for someone who likes "different people". I mean, you can have this style and be totally normalfag, but there is higher chance you're not. I like when people try something that's not common, but if you want to go for this, you gotta be aware that most people won't like it because they're just livestock, like everyone in this thread, you know what I mean? I'm not talking about "alt girl" though as they're just normies who think they're not. Let the manbabies come to me now.

And now you're referencing Hollywood celebrities as a template for yourself. You're doing nothing to get yourself out of the vapid hole you dug. Just keep your hair clean and long, holy shit.
>pretending like le tripfag is the only one in the thread to be disgusted

Hell yeAh

Attached: image.jpg (979x800, 117K)

Honestly though. What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you need recognition so much you fucking tripfag on an ANONYMOUS imageboard? Holy shit is the only reason ur here that you got banned from reddit?

>How do men feel about a haircut like this?
Depends on the men. You wanna attract men that go on Jow Forums? Then probably not, because its full of conservative christcucks.

Definitely not a normal looking person and I still think this haircut is terrible.
Not to mention, growing this out would be a pain in the ass, 100x worse than growing out a mohawk
Like nothing is straight, the layers are all fucked and really why keep the bottom layer of long hair? Just cut it off, it makes the persons hair look thin and greasy.

Hey, I fuck 18 year olds with Daddy issues, so don’t lump us all in that group.

I can’t really take your opinion seriously anymore cuz you’re getting flustered over this as if it’s a personal attack on you or something.

To the others thanks for your opinions. I’ll probably try to tone it down on the edgy but maybe I can find a short yet classy style that doesn’t make me undateable. I have a very youthful face luckily.

Why put your standards so high ?
Would you also say that people are not conformists unless they are absolute conformists ?

>hort yet classy style that doesn’t make me undateable
I've seen alot of chicks with short hair that are hot as fuck. Now I'm not sure what types of faces it fits or whatever, but you probably know that better.

Also, I do post without a trip when it isn't relevant at all, but then you wouldn't exactly realize it was me.
New here? I'm always abrasive.
Actually, yes. Most people are 'conformist' in the sense that they don't want to rock the boat, but only a few consciously behave so as to blend in at all times. You know, the unfaltering ass-kissers.

I went to a stylist that was on Team Sebastian and did model’s hair in New York. She did this crazy thing to a girl where she brushed all her hair to the right side of her head, and dyed her hair hot pink. Then when the girl styled normal for work it was all brown, but when she brushed it it was pink, for when she was going clubbing after work...

>b-b-but I only trip when its relevant!
Its never relevant. Way to dodge questions. I'm just gonna assume a yes answer on count of you getting all defensive.

But common fashion is often more about conveying a certain message vs. doing anything new, so I don't think using a common meme to convey some edgy personal statement is really wrong from a creativity standpoint.

Where I could possibly agree is in the assertion that they're making a statement about not accepting societal standards or morals. But then again I don't know if it's really a rejection of more fundamental or important standards, just very superficial things. And is it really possible to gauge a person's stance on immigration or abortion from their septum piercing? Seems like a bit of a leap to make.

Can't speak for other guys, but it's a no from me.

If you want to go short, you could do something like pic related.

But mixing short and long? We came to a consensus on that back in the 1990's.

Attached: f47f5f59c7f7906035cf6bda3c0232e2.jpg (500x650, 34K)

>Its never relevant.
On the contrary. Having a consistent presentation is critical for spreading unpopular views (regardless of their correctness). Otherwise, they can and will be strawmanned and dismissed as one-off occurrences. After all, which is easier psychologically, arguing about the same thing with different people, or arguing with the same person on the same subject multiple times? I've noticed that vocal (unsubstantiated) opposition to my posts decreased markedly after I got the trip.
Further, on a few occasions before I got the trip, there was poisoning of the well of my views--some user would get assblasted and post an obvious exaggeration as if it were by me, and my view being extreme relative to the norm, it was hard for people to distinguish the two.

Overall, it is a positive, although I won't deny there are plenty of downsides. Sorry.
I'll admit, "fashion" in general comes off as very contrived and superficial to me regardless. I just have a special wariness around those who use it towards antisocial ends.
> is it really possible to gauge a person's stance on immigration or abortion from their septum piercing?
No, of course not, although it's an extremely effective indicator. There are almost always exceptions, but society does not operate on exceptions.

I have a septum piercing and that doesn't describe me at all.

OP I like that haircut. I don't think most people could pull it off though.

>nonconformist says that they don't fit a categorization
hmm...
See above, though. You might actually be an exception, but then that's not really the point.

>Actually, yes.
Then you're using language incorrectly.
Generic words are not made to refer to absolutes or ideals, but to everything that somehow fits the description. Extreme cases are to be described through qualifiers.

Otherwise we don't have words for most things that actually exist.

The haircut is hot as fuck. Nipple piercings are hot as fuck. Tattoos can be hot as fuck. IN THE BEDROOM.

So if you're prepared for a guy to only engage you in the bedroom privately away from society by all means go for it. Because taken out of context, out of the bedroom IT IS NO LONGER ATTRACTIVE. Just how horror generally only belongs in horror movies or war zones, sluts only definitely only belong in the bedroom and only temporarily. But the type of girl that would normally get that is also generally fine with that being the standard for themselves.

Jesus christ, you actually think what you're doing right now is important. Having a conservative view on a fucking haircut, on an anonymous imageboard for a chick asking a dumb question.

Never claimed to be a noncomformist mate. I was young in the 90s - piercings and tats got super popular back then.

OP, I like it. I think it's cool in a grimey punk way.

If you are the type of person who needs other people's approval, then the style isn't for you. Just look at all the goody-goody plain Jane fundies in this thread. They hate anything that isn't "nice," wholesome, confromative, and safe. Like the incel tripfag "literally Hitler" who is constantly attacking women on every single board on this site for being "whores" and "trashy." People like these fags will always be there and never stop whining. So if you can't handle being judged by white knights then just stay plain and safe and square.

I haven't met a girl with a tongue piercing that wasn't willing to swallow a guys cum after spending 8 hours with them. It's a sign of being poorly socialized. Just how a homeless person is a warning sign that they're unstable and dangerous, it's the exact same thing to a lesser degree.

Unfortunately, any sort of discussion of philosophies or worldviews will be steeped in technically "incorrect" uses of language. Concepts in this type of thinking will be pure abstract ideals first, and then narrowed to recognize nuance using qualifiers, as opposed to the more common real-world use of simply adding descriptors to concrete things.
kek
Not my main "mission", but point taken.

It's ugly.

But what about to other people who live that lifestyle?
Like lets say for someone who is a tattoo artist or does something else along the lines of unconventional?
Chances are they're not going to settle with a run of the mill boring looking girl.
It really depends on the type of person OP is looking to attract.

If they want a boring guy, chances are being edgy will be fetishized

But if they're looking for a non traditional looking person, this look could help them achieve that type of long term relationship?

Funny how people on this site always complain about sjws "virtue signalling," but that's exactly what you're doing when you whine and cry about tattoos and piercings and sexual promiscuity.

>Implying there are actually men on Jow Forums

Well no one asked for a discussion on what true non-conformism was. Your incorrect use of language was just incorrect.

How so? I like fucking chicks with the OP hairstyle. I’m not a retard who would commit to one though.

Virtue signalling is done in an often hypocritical context, and also is done with the express goal of receiving social approval and validation. Go into any thread about promiscuity, you will find that people who express moral standards are routinely shitted on and ridiculed. If that is an attempt at getting easy social "points", it's an awfully ineffective one.
>no one asked for a discussion on what true non-conformism was.
I was asked what would constitute a "true" nonconformist by my previous statement's logic.

>How so?
Well I think its obvious how it depends on the individual man. There are enough people who'd commit to a chick with that haircut. And Jow Forums is full of conservative christcucks cause Jow Forums is counterculture and the mainstream right now is full on libcucks. Which honestly makes the guys who'd like that haircut mainstream.

>implying Jow Forums isn't filled to the brim with normies

Maybe. I doubt it. Its certainly not /soc/

Are you going to the same website I am? Jow Forums has become so culturally monogamous that the Christian conservative virtue signalling is pretty much omnipresent. Everybody is just chocked full of their precious moral standards and so eager to share them. It's a fucking echo chamber.

Hahaha lmao. I meant culturally homogenous. Pardon me.

I would love to punch a woman like that. Teach her to stop shaving of her hair.

>echo chamber
I don't think we are on the same website, no.
Even Jow Forums has a heavy degenerate presence, and christcucks are certainly in the minority everywhere across the whole site.

>punching people over their choice of haircut is more acceptable than some haircuts

Off yourself mate.

I think it looks terrible and unless you're retardedly hot people will think you look like a fucking muppet. It also screams "I have huge mental issues"

If i wanted a gf to smoke meth with, she would be my top pick.

We could steal copper wire together and everything.

Trashy desu

I think it looks ridiculous

Based user

Yeah we definitely are on different websites. Christcucks infest this place like roaches. They are constantly whining about "degeneracy" in every thread I click on. Tell me more about the site that you are thinking of.

It's way too perfect for me, I would be intimidated by a girl with that haircut because:
>it looks great
>it means she actually is a sentient and self aware being unlike all the other girls that just wear the same hairstyle as every other girl

Would never bring this home to meet my mother.

>Tell me more about the site that you are thinking of.
The site with a "cheating tips" thread up right now.

Are you seriously going to pretend that this thread isn't intentional bait specifically designed to bring out "les virtuous" Christian conservative robots like yourself?

Threads like this are easy mode when the target audience is a bunch of perma-virgins that think they are chosen by God to shame whores and tattooed people on the internet to help make the world a better place.

literally who cares what men think it's your fucking hair

makes my dick shrink and turn gay

Confused.

I like short hair, but the long hair kind of negates every advantage the short hair gave her, and makes me just want to spin it up in a lathe and watch her get beat to death with it.

Weird how a haircut can make a person feel like that.

You would probably grab my attention and I would definitely want to speak to you, but you would have to have GREAT personality and be awesome to make me actually interested in you.

In shorter words, brings my attention, but is a minus if you want a relationship with me

Strong no. Might even prefer a short haired girl over this weird shit. Looks like some toddler cut her hair while she was sleeping.

If you are attractive enough you can do pretty much whatever you want

Dumb as fuck.

Haircuts like that were popular in two social groups. The 1980's-1990's punk neo-nazi girls who would let themselves be raped by the entire gang so they could feel they had some value to the world, or alternatively the current era sjws who try to make themselves as ugly as possible.

Just no. The tattoos are fine but that haircut is aids.

Femanon here, that hairstyle in general looks like absolute shit, it's one of those hairstyles that 'models' an pull off to take styled pictures, but most people IRL are going to judge you hardcore.

Get an asymmetrical/vertical bob (obviously not the soccer mom version) if you want to be classy yet a bit out there, they've been in style lately and are flattering on pretty much everyone, you can choose to do bangs or not.

FPBP

I like how the rebelliousness of the short hair on top contrasts with the trashiness of having chunks of long hair sticking out from the sides.

I love how rational girls come on here to get red pilled. Theres a reason your Grandma married at 22 sweetie.

She wasnt a literal whore

Conservative = virgin.

jeez go have 5 abortions roastie try and apply for a finance job with that haircut ufucking cock gobbling goblin

Schizophrenia is one hell of a drug

remember when this board was for advice? fucking new management.

Ok I left this thread for a few hours. Obviously I don't want a haircut that makes me look like trash. So yea I'm gonna opt for something more classy.

However these responses are actually more entertaining than I imagined. A lot of people seem personally offended and its kind of hilarious. I never knew people would get so flustered over something like this and I never expected almost 100 replies. You're funny Jow Forums.

Go away normie

W h o r e

Case and point

It's ugly. That photo has been very carefully staged to make the woman look somewhat attractive and if a series of photos of her in real day to day life were taken I'd guess in most of them she'd look trashy, unwashed and unkempt.

It also says "domestic violence victim here" or "baggage aboard"

that's your schizophrenia, characterizing me as a woman who has any stake in your argument

I don't even know wtf you guys are talking about, but I been here for ten years I can say your kind is a creepy new phenomenon.

W H O R E

I mean why even respond to me if I have not struck a nerve.

some people on the border of insanity succumb to schizophrenic nonsense is because they aren't smart enough to argue with themselves or use logic in general.

the word whore is inflammatory obviously, but it seems to have something to do with the topic you were discussing. I assure you I wasn't paying any attention to what you were discussing other than the fact it looked like gibberish to me and wasn't advice.

Also babe ive been on Jow Forums since world of warcraft forums led me to ytmnd and eventually 4 chan.

12>10

Enjoy being a slut I wish I was a woman. legit easy mode.

Sexual economy is irrelvant to your gender and it makes you the pathetic weak underlings you really are

Incredibly unfemenine. I wouldn't even judge you for whatever you try to express with it, I would judge you for your lacking sense of aesthetics

Not trying to express anything really. Just like the idea of having short hair but couldn't part with the long hair either.

I will probably do something like this

i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/73/ff/f973fff1116a39835b30d8c8fdda0965.jpg

Iam the Pschizo

much more reasonable and professional.

very few women look actually good with short hair, i think longer hair is more feminine and usually something i find very attractive.

other than that, the haircut in OP says to me you're easy to fuck, but definitely not relationship material (unless you're after men with dreadlocks or other social outcasts).

This