Girl hasn't been outside in years

>Be me
>Looking for gf
>Neighbors have daughter about my age (22) that nobody has seen before.
>Nobody even knew of her existence until her father brought it up.
>Ask neighbors to go over. They agree.
>Walk up at the exact minute I was supposed to be there.
>Go inside grill sitting across room.
>She's a qt 5'6" 105lb brunette blue eyes
>She's veeerrry shy I start off with some questions but her parents ask her some questions to break the ice even more. They even make us sit on the same couch.
>She likes anime, marvel/dc movies and plays video games as do I.
>Later on we talk and her parents mention that in the last 4 or so years she's only been outside 3 or 4 days.
>I dont think she's mentally disabled or ill but she is a definitive recluse.
>she's only had 2 or 3 friends in her life. 1 of which betrayed her and the other one she was interested in but turned out gay.

>They haven't watched Castle in the Sky so I throw that on the TV and it turns out the whole family likes anime.
> We watch that and 3 episodes of Tri Gun.
> From reading body language, i could tell she got a little comfortable with me .

Well Anons, what do?
I'm planning on going back over.

Attached: Grudge922.jpg (1100x709, 87K)

Almost forgot, she's a NEET

Just spend more time with her and see what happens. Kinda cool her parents need are so supportive of you.

If she has literally only been outside 3-4 days a year, there is probably some underlying issues you’re going to discover

Maybe she was raped.

try and become friends and take it slow.

She sounds like she's either autistic, has schizoid personality disorder or avoidant personality disorder .

>If she's emotionally a toddler or has a hard time understanding social cues;

She's probably autistic, so if you want to be with her, you're going to have to be serious about it and willing to be on her terms and schedule

>If she shows very little emotional spectrum and makes no effort to communicate with you;

She's probably schizoid and good luck with that one, very hard to be intimate with them.
The don't really have a large emotional spectrum and very shallow social ability. They like to be alone and in environments with little emotional pressure.
Proceed with caution, chances are it either won't go anywhere or will be very lacking in closeness or emotional attachment (they're also not very sexual)

>If she's terrified of people, going outside or having to communicate with others;

Avoidant personality disorder
Being around people is the ultimate in discomfort to her and it will not be easy for you to break down her walls. Don't expect to bring her out to meet your friends or to events. And if a relationship does happen, it will be extremely intimate and one on one.

Either way, she's showing extreme symptoms of isolation, don't expect this to change any time soon.
Even if she does let you in, she will continue to live in her shell, your presence won't affect that.
If having a girlfriend to bring around with you, or you're a social person who likes to be in groups; this probably won't be a good relationship pairing.
You have to remember how you met her, are you able to live like that?

If you want a super close relationship, someone to spend your time with and share your soul with, go for it! But you're walking into something intense.

>Trigun
Marry her.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (500x376, 1.13M)

Sounds like the perfect ultimate waifu

>your presence won't affect that
I was a NEET before entering college and I must say, if I had a friend to talk and give me strenght to get things done and help me to find some answers that I needed, you can bet your ass that I would enter the college sooner than I actually did. And if I had a girl to love and bring me all the human contact I was needing back then, you can bet again that I would end my hikikomori way of life even sooner.
So maybe he can affect, but we never know.

Attached: smug.jpg (403x400, 236K)

>Don't expect to bring her out to meet your friends or to events. And if a relationship does happen, it will be extremely intimate and one on one

Not OP, but that honestly doesn't sound so bad. If I were him I'd go for it.

Not going outside for years at a time is beyond neet and needing a kick in the pants to get stuff done.
She obviously has supportive parents and a very small network of friends, if that's all she needed she would probably be living her life by now.
From what OP said, there's more than likely an underlying social disorder, chances are the parents or her herself might not even be aware of.
But she's showing signs of extreme social isolation, like beyond what most people who consider themselves NEET
Chances are she would need pretty intense therapy to develop social awareness and how to interact with the outside world.

I don't thinks she's schizo or autistic. I know somebody who is actually autistic. And she doesn't show any signs of that.

And yes that's what I was thinking. She's all there her psyche is sound I think it would be a huge step to get out in the real world. She went to highschool so she does have some social experince.

Honestly, I would to, as he basically described me but I'm way shorter lol
But I'm speaking from experience, it's not a temp thing, and the novelty will wear off; trying to change someone like this is damaging to the person.

I love intimate relationships, but I need a partner who is also introverted and a loner type personality.
I've been subjected to a lot of torturous events and endless nagging because of the way I am socially, and it's yet to change me.
I just start to hate people that don't accept me the way I am and end up having to end things with the person I'm with.
So honestly I'm just trying to make op ready for what he's about to do.

Schizoid isn't schizophrenic, they're not hearing voices and stuff.
They're just extremely closed off people with a smaller emotional range than most people.
So let's say they can only feel a numbed version of happy or enjoyment of things.
This tends to lead to a lot of isolation, because they don't feel pleasure interacting with others.
They tend to have a lot of solitary hobbies and will have a hard time letting you in to their space.
They're very robotic, logical people without much of a need for emotional stimulation.
A good test for this one, is to watch some really sad shit.
Like something most people would cry at; if she doesn't flinch or gives it a stone cold reaction, she's probably schizoid.

It's not a bad thing, they're just extreme loners and don't have the capacity to be anything else.

I will have to try that sometime user.

Anyways Anons, I will post again when I go over there next Tuesday.

>schizoid personality disorder
What's so bad about this one

Nothing, they're just hard to become close with or enter an intimate relationship with, usually for their inability to have meaningful emotional connection and lack of a desire for sexual intimacy.

Sure nice to know I have Jow Forums, where the answer to "my neighbors have a locked away mystery girl, what now" isn't "call the cops, they probably have her in a pedophile sex dungeon," but "THIS IS A WAIFU."

her father is raping her.

Attached: will remember.jpg (258x56, 5K)

Normie girls are boring, isolated autistic virgin girls are crazy and fun

>pedophile sex dungeon
>22 years old

>Implying Jaycee Dugard wasn't 11 and kept in a horrible complex and raped for 18 fucking years

You do indeed have a point. Proceed with caution, OP.

I know you think you have some pure little angel you have all to yourself but odds are she's mentally fucked in the head and will just make you suffer

I never said she wasn't. But I'll have to gauge as I go.

I know a kissless virgin girl who wants me to be with her. She's a kebab and she used to cut and I mean deep, she's insecure as fuck and needy. She has these views of what men should be like most women which is just not realistic.
I know if I marry her I will suffer and I say this as a very conservative guy who would ideally love a virgin and have a happy family forever, so be careful

Like another user already said, I would guess autistic or very emotionally immature.

That said, people that reclusive tend to be really genuine because they haven't developed a bullshit game to deal with the world.

I recommend dating her. However, I also recommend not getting too serious until you see what she's like in conflict - i.e. when things are bad between you two, or when you argue. Everyone has a negative side, and you need to make sure you can deal with hers. If she hasn't adjusted to the world, her negative side could be really bad because she hasn't developed coping strategies for conflict.

>likes dc movies

You can do better.

LOL schizoids aren't asexual. Trust me on this.

I'll take shit that never happened for 100 Alex ........ Oh the daily double

Some are, some aren't
Most tend to enjoy self intimacy rather than intimacy with others, as it can make a lot of them feel emotionally inadequate.

Depends on the level of socialization and life experience the schizoid in question has had.
Also; how sever their internal fantasy has a hold over their reality.
For someone who's been isolated long term, chances are getting into an emotional and sexual relationship will be difficult, as they've relied on their internal fantasy for fulfillment and it's a safe place for them.

That ghost is CUTE, CUTE!!