Sister

Hey Jow Forums, some context:
Ever since my 18 y.o sister broke up with her boyfriend (a great guy honestly) a year ago for unknown reasons, she’s turned into a horrible, hideous person.
She’s become a feminazi pothead commie. She hangs out with other low-lifers like her, she doesn’t shave her armpit which I find disgusting, she cut her hair like a boy, etc. Her twitter feed is the basic “down with the patriarchy, abort legally” bullshit. As far as I know she only does weed (although I once caught her trying to get some other shit online). She’s not a NEET (yet). She’s wasting her youth studying some bullshit career regarding cooking.
I was never ok with this but there was nothing I could do. She lives 500 km from me and is really stubborn.
As much as my parents tried to help her she does not want to be helped.

Yesterday I had a mental breakdown in front of my mother because of this. We were buying groceries and stuff, and she asks me if I had seen “the pic”. I didn’t know what she was talking about so she took her phone and showed it to me:
-Her friend uploaded this the other day to her Instagram.
It was a picture of my sister bare-breasted doing a pose. Her nipples were covered but you could still see -stuff-.
I got so upset I started crying (I’m a pussy I know). I’d never talked to anyone about how much all this affected me. I knew all my friends and classmates probably saw that picture.
I knew there was a chance my sister was a dyke but this kind of confirmed it. Who feels comfortable enough to have a ”friend” take a picture of you naked and upload it to social media?

Now I look back and remember that just a year ago she was still my innocent little sister. I’m not even sure I can even call her my sister anymore.

Attached: 4L_gTSID7HH.jpg (764x1024, 180K)

The sister you knew is already dead. Mourn her now and spare yourself the resentment of the thing that's taken her place.

My brother actually says she’s dead to him. I still had some hope she could recover.

This

Hate to be an attention whore but, bump

He was the reason your sister was nice to begin with.
Women emotionally and ideologically latch onto their partners.

This guy gets it, listen to Hitler OP.

I forgot to mention, all throughout her childhood she was ostracized and bullied by the girls in her class. She was a bookworm and a nerd. I guess she now hangs out with those people because they don’t have prejudices.

>they don’t have prejudices.
sure sure, unless you don't agree with them then you're literally satan

I mean potheads.
Feminists are a whole other deal.

Same thing happened to my sister but for her it was at the age of 26. After this one break up she changed into some kind of moster. She went full pedal to the metal SJW, feminazi. Her personality changed completely, She became extremely aggresive, bitter and manipulative. Like her only purpose in life is to destroy other people. She was manipulating and lying to our parents to give her money and at the same time she was gaslighting me to hate them. Two times she got me eviced by giving false reports about my behaviiur to landlords.

Fastforward some years ahead to this day and I cut all my contact with her. Couldn't help her and it became dangerous to have any contact with her. is right.

Attached: 1516234018329.png (536x483, 450K)

Jeez. That’s fucking hard to hear. It hurts to even think about cutting her off from my life, but it also hurts to see her destroy herself like this.
I got a call from her yesterday, she asked me if everything was alright. I had a knot in my throat and stuttered “Y-yes”.

There might be still hope for your sister if she finds the right partner that will love her and take care of her. But one that will also be firm enough to set her straight.

When I cut contact with mine sister she was around 29-30 so she hit a wall and gave up on finding a partner. Which let to her doubling down on the disgusting behaviour.

This is to be expected for a college-aged girl. Leftists are really predatory and will try to indoctrinate the weakest in society and right now the weakest in society are lonely women. Women in general fall for leftist tricks all the time but being lonely raises the chances of they actually taking it seriously.

I don't have a sister but I saw it happen with my girlfriend. I had already taught her that feminism was cancer so fortunately she was immune to that particular parasyte but then out of nowhere she was "vegan" and posted animal rights shit on facebook. There is nothing more disgusting than leftist cancer so I had to stop it. Very subtly I unraveled the leftist propaganda right before her eyes and slowly but surely she stopped being a vegan and feeling bad for animals. Now she is completely cured of the leftist cancer.

However, leftists are scum. They are always lurking and their leftist tricks just keep getting scummier. That is why you should always be vigilant of the political views of the women in your life.

>she stopped being a vegan and feeling bad for animals.
>she stopped feeling bad for animals
What kind of monster are you?

Your sister is the least of your worries, you need to stop being a beta bitch.

Hey fucktard, humans are animals too, we're just self aware. When you stop giving a shit for animals that's heading into physcopath territory.

I almost never agree with you but I agree with you on this thread.

Aren't you a racist cunt who wrote racist propaganda under a suicidal boys post? Fucking kill yourself you pasty cunt

>What kind of monster are you?
What do you mean? I do not care about an animal's suffering because I eat them. Unless you cry every time you have a steak, or refuse to eat steaks altogether, then you have no right to call me a monster. This is retarded. WE EAT ANIMALS MOTHERFUCKER. WE FUCKING DO ANIMAL GENOCIDE EVERY 24 HOURS TO RUN THE ECONOMY FUCKTARD.

>Hey fucktard, humans are animals too, we're just self aware. When you stop giving a shit for animals that's heading into physcopath territory.

Humans are animals scientifically. In terms of normal speak, when people say animal they never refer to humans retard. Just refer to what I said above in order to know why you are retarded.

Right, it's time you gave ZERO fucks about your CRAZZY sister. FUCK HER. She can and will fuck her life up. All that matters is that you are okay.

>doesn't care about the sufferring of animals
are you a nigger perhaps?

>implying racism is wrong
It's okay to be white
Not sure what else you're referring to--on several occasions when a nonwhite user posts some self-deprecating thoughts, I'll try to cheer him up.
Predation is an entirely natural process, but empathy for suffering is not mutually exclusive with this. Where suffering can be limited within reason, it should be--that is, abject cruelty towards animals should be condemned.

Whats wrong with you faggots. You want to know how I can tell you're probably some middle America christian conservative tater tot eating asshole.

Your sister went through a break up and cut her hair. Now your whole family is freaking out about it. It's normal for kids to experiment with marijuana; its not even a harmful drug. But I bet there's someone in your family who calls it "the devils grass" or some dumbshit. All this sounds like normal teenage angst and its being exacerbated because shes been so sheltered and constricted her entire childhood.

Thing is, this was probably all kicked off because her boyfriend probably did something fucked up to her (maybe something sexual and the experience is turning off towards men). Shes to afraid to bring up something like that with her over sensitive family so she turned to pot and her shitty friends because deviancy can be a coping mechanism for children. Look at whos supposed to helping her right now. Her own brother thinks shes a dyke now and turned into a crying bitch just because he barely saw her tits in a photo. Your family sounds like their mormon, one semi-nude photo is not the end if the world.

The whole thing sounds like one big cry for help. So why dont you help your sister instead of judging her so harshly for just being a dumb kid.

how can they help, assuming she's bitter and won't want to talk about something fucked up that happened to her

>a wild commiefornian appears

Pretty much this You and your family are short-sighted morons, and you're only concerned with what other people think about you. That much is very obvious.

How do you help her without judging? I mean the moment you try to talk her or offer her help she'll feel judged and that you think something is wrong with her.
How do you help a person that's 100% convinced that she has the moral upper ground and correct worldview no matter what?

Attached: 1522417404812.jpg (600x800, 55K)

>redation is an entirely natural process, but empathy for suffering is not mutually exclusive with this

This is true guys. When I went to Africa I saw a lion eating a Zebra but just before starting it looked at us and told us how sad he felt about murder. The lion completely understood the pain of the zebra and explained it in detail to us. Such NATURAL beauty.

rip ur sister op

Look man I grew up in kind of a constricting household. Got into my first serious relationship at 20 and it got ugly. There was a lot of things I wish I could have spoke to my parents about. But I didn't have the emotional maturity then to articulate how I felt on top of dealing with their hyper sensitivity to anything they saw as "immoral behavior". Some of these things you're sister's going to have to work out on her own in her own time. But you can help by not demonizing her for her fuck ups. Always try to see her side even when she's clearly in the wrong and don't make her feel like she can't talk to you if she needs to. Personally I'd let the small shit go like the picture and the weed but don't let her do things that will definitely put her in harm's way. Like if you caught her sneaking out at night to go to a sketchy part of town with some friends she barely knows or if she starts hard drugs.

She's probably going to act like a brat and an entitled cunt sometimes. That's just immaturity. Dont let her always get away with it but don't come down super hard. Put in her place with humor. Be patient, no one's perfect OP your self included, you post Jow Forums

I legitimately thank all of you for your advice. I’ll try and do as told

Is your sister hot? Have you ever thought about fucking her? It might straighten her out.