How do I avoid becoming an orbiter to femanons on discord?

How do I avoid becoming an orbiter to femanons on discord?

Attached: 1520556448223.jpg (1280x1280, 330K)

get off discord because it's for manchildren

just ask the wumbus

Act indifferent towards them unless they say something that entertains you.

Wumbus?

I'm trying that now with a girl I'm talking to but she won't massage me. I think I screwd up though by pretending to be interested in all her boring dribble. Can I fix this or should I ghost her?

Can someone help me? This is the first woman I've ever really spoken to and I'm in my mid 20s so I have no idea how to interact with them.

wait it's called the wumpus actually

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 18K)

I just talk to them like they're guys, but with more sensitivity. I also get to talk slightly more about emotions with them, since they don't think that stuff is gAy.

It's pretty simple. That's gotten me puss so far. I'm not sure that qualifies it as good advice. You're on the INTERNET, though, so it might be hard for you to get puss through the INTERNET.

Talk to her like you would anyone else.

I do they. But I'm always initiating conversation. If I don't say anything she won't respond, it seems like she's not interested.

That's exactly how I've spoken to her so far but it just seems like I'm there just to give her attention and entertain her. Should I just ghost her?

>it feels like I'm just talking to her to give her attention.
That's the feeling I got from talking to women on Discord. I told you that Discord is for manchildren.

>what should I do?
realize that this online non-relationship means nothing and meet a girl in physical reality

>should I ghost her?
it's like I'm talking to someone with autism, but I know I'm just talking to a teenager or something

Look normal fag I can't meet women in real life, I work by myself in the night. I'm 24 and yes I'm autistic. How else could I possibly get a girlfriend?

be lucky like me and find a discord milf to sext or do lewd voice things with

>pic
fuck you

I don't think you'll get a girlfriend by working while she's asleep and thinking of her as this normalfag stereotype. For life to be different, changes are required.

But your lifestyle must be serving you in some way. Obviously, lots of people on Jow Forums don't even hold a job, and yet you have one.

I'm basically echoing back what you're telling me.
>You fear you're becoming an orbiter.
>You think the relationship is unequal, and that you might just be there to entertain her.
>You don't know how to talk to her.

>You think all of this is an issue, because you potentially want to make her your girlfriend.

If you two are getting along, then that's good, sincerely. There is a snowflake's chance in hell that the two of you could have a fling or even hit it off and get married. I'm just bouncing back some reality to you and saying that is unlikely.

You can take an interest in someone and carry on a conversation, so I think you have a chance to meet a girl in general, but if you truly have some kind of autism spectrum disorder (and not just a mental infection of Jow Forums ideology), then of course it's going to be challenging.

I always thought of Discord as a place to talk about Internet culture or find someone to play Xbox with, not a place to meet a girlfriend. What I've seen and heard from these women on Jow Forums and discord is not stellar, either.

If anything, this information about reality should help you not take it personally or blame yourself if it doesn't work out with this girl. If you want to be with a woman and have a decent time with her, do the exact opposite of what your buddies on Discord do.

Thing is is me and this girl have alot in common and we live only a state away. Also she was the one that actually asked for my discord so I don't get why she seems so uninterested. Did I screw up by coming on too strong and being too friendly? Should I appear cold and distant or is it too late?

Chicks online are usually beyond damaged goods
Just play the numbers game in person. There's no use trying to figure out chicks behind anonymity and proofreading; they're bad enough off the cuff. Give them a rehearsal and it's fucking game over

Chicks know they rule the supply and demand game online. It's insane.

Delete this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

If you think you cant get a girlfriend the regular way your best option is to cut converstions into parts and make sure you have the time to make ot right with them because chatting with them whenever they wanyt isnt a way to ensure a proper relationship and not something you shoe horned into a formative life but because naturally things like that dont last.

I just thought I'd get along much better with a girl from here. Asking one out in person seems like a massive waste of time especially for someone like me.

How do you unironically find gamer gfs

It's good to have a healthy balance. If you flood her with messages, that's overwhelming and maybe desperate. If you stop replying to her, that's unusual and maybe mean.

An important part of willing cooperation between any two living organisms is a satisfactory give and take.

And, like I said, I don't think you should automatically take it personally that she isn't actively trying to become closer to you. She's probably got a few more pressing concerns in life than Discord.

I could probably meet a girl on /soc/ or something, but the amount of time waste and annoying people I'd have to wade through makes that route unappealing to me.

>we have a lot in common
Then talk to her like regular and continue to be friendly with her?

Right, so you're even more fucked if they can handpick their response to avoid showing any negative feedback.

If they wanted A guy, they'd get A guy. They want lots of guyS, and they want them orbiting because it's attention-profitable and low on commitment. I mean it's not as if they're lacking choices now is it.

You need to see women as friends first. If you’re sexually attracted to a women you’re going to feel a somewhat powerful connection with her and you will go out of your way to make her like you. If you’re not in a proper relationship first, this could backfire and make you an orbiter.

But if you see her as a friend first, and being friends as a possible or even likely ends to the relationship, you won’t have much problem being honest with her about what you’re interested in.

Asking a girl out in person would be ballsy and, in general, have a higher chance of success than what you're trying now.

But don't give up on your relationship with this person now that you have invested.

>someone like me
wtf does that even mean.

By playing the numbers game. Lotsa chicks out there, one or two will jam with you on your level.
The trick is keeping an open mind-- I know some retardedly hot chicks into stuff like SNES classics (Super Mario RPG my guy), and I know some chicks who claim to be nerdy and just... aren't. Like even a little.

The thing is people are all very different. Some girls hide it because dudes just go fucking bonkers over it and refuse to see anything but-- you know the story, tries to smash incompatible personalities together because "muh love."

I really can't give better advice than to work on literally anything but getting a girl. It's not that kind of thing. We're talking about someone's emotions here, not their job application.

You gotta meet people to know people

Don't live your life on your computer probably

>wtf does that even mean.
It means I'm autistic and have no social skills. Yeah I know it's hard for a normie to understand.

I think this is solid advice thanks! I'll try this out.

social skills are learned, and your autism thing is a cop out. our conversation is going just fine except the r9k shit you keep spouting.

most people in this thread gave you good feedback.

People don't want to do the hard work; they just want hard work's result.
See: want a woman who meets high standards, refuses to meet those standards themselves.

That's easy for you a normie to say. You had a head start in high school with sound mental health and a natural charismatic personality. Things were a little different for me.

For you as well.

what is wrong with being an orbiter. i thought most people did that