How to convince myself to be in monogamy

I have a great life and lack nothing, except for one thing.

I met my current GF when we were both 16. We fell in deep love with each other and after 6 years we are still together. She is a great friend, lover and love of my life. I never want to leave her.

At the same time, I feel like I missed out during my teenage years. Whenever there was a party, I never cheated, I never made deep relationships with other females, I usually was going there with my girl or I didn't go alone due to my girl's jealousy (understandable and worked vice versa).
For over a year now I am getting depressed by thinking that most of my friends my age usually had couple of girls and experienced what does it mean to have sex with multiple women. I never had a chance.
I visited a prostitute a year ago and I actually liked it. I am not planning on doing that again though.

How do I convince myself that I DIDN'T miss out on girls in my teenage years and I WON'T miss out in the future (due to no plans on leaving my GF)?
How do I convince myself, that I WON'T feel bigger pleasure from other women (my GF is the best, does literally everything and knows me well. I would say she's spoiling me)
How do I NOT feel like a complete fucking loser, when I overhear a conversation of my friend, when he says he had 5 girlfriends so far?

My mind is telling me I am the winner in that situation, I can have sex daily with a beautiful, thin blonde girl with blue eyes, which let me do everything with her body, but my body tells me I should by all chance try to score another women.
How do I convince myself, that I am not a loser and I should be proud of where I stand?

Attached: 1427748452229.jpg (482x427, 36K)

When the pussy slaying is over, at the end of the day every man will want exactly what you have op. You didn't miss out on much but society says you did.

Why are you jealous when people talk about how many failed relationships they've had?

Because if a man had 20 "failed" relationships, that means he smashed 20 pussies, and the 21st may turn out to be a great wife material.
I had incredible luck to find that wife material at the age of 16 as my first virgin gf, so I never had and probably never will have chance to smash other women "legally".
I am just curious. How does other women's body smell? How does she behave when in privacy? How different is that from my Girlfriend?

Lurk more. Every other week someone comes in here crying about how they got curious and broke her heart/lost the one that got away/whatever. Pussy and dick are pretty much the same everywhere.

You already cheated on her, you already know the answer. Grow up.

How is that even related to my main question? I didn't ask "Is it worth it?" I asked "How do I trick myself into thinking it's NOT worth it?"

Because that's retarded, just read about roasties killing themselves because they slept around and now no good partners are left.

If you've had sex with one girl you've had sex with them all. If you only feel like you missed out on the experiences, I can tell you firsthand that you didn't. Plenty of guys would kill to have what you have right now, so try to enjoy every minute of it.

Attached: 1526269738718.png (579x619, 280K)

>"How do I trick myself into thinking it's NOT worth it?"
Think about your gf secretly wanting some other guys because she believes she has missed out and the high probability she has fucked some guy on the sly too and when you split will have her pick of dick lined up at her door.

What you have is amazing OP, and there will come a time when those other guys are jealous of you (if they aren't already).

If you've had sex with one woman, sex with others isn't that much different, at least mechanically. It's the connection that matters most. Guys who've slept with lots of women definitely don't remember every single experience, they stop being special. What you have is still special, you should cherish it.

>tv tells me to do something

Look,at this sheep believing everything the tv tells him

I hope she’s cucking you, you faithless cunt

Some truth to what you say user. I have no idea how many women I've fucked and really don't remember the woman but some little something that was usual about it, like where it was or how we hooked up or she stuck her finger in my ass or ate it or her tits were huge and flopped around or she was a screamer or her bf banged on the door while we fucked or a song that was playing. I didn't give a shit for them or them for me. Just some blur of see, chat, slip off, hands on genitals and where my cum ended up.

You're not missing out, you just need something new to occupy your life now that you have love in your pocket, because believe me when I say that you are really lucky to still be with your high school sweetheart.
A lot of people still wish they're still with their first gf.

>My mind is telling me I am the winner in that situation
And you are. Sex with random people can be great (especially if you haven't been with a lot of people), but the novelty wears off very fast and the older you get, the more you want to be with someone in a deep and commited relationship.
Take it from someone that is on his late-20's and fucked random tinder women in an almost weekly basis. I have been bummed out from meaningless sex for a long time now and all I want is a serious relationship with someone I can share my life with. You're not missing out.

Many people look for a long time for what you have. Don't throw it away for strange pussy that probably won't be very good. You can try nee things with your gf. Maybe dress up? Role play? Live out some of your fantasies and spice it up

The relationship wasn't as long as yours OP but I felt the same after a guy started paying me a lot of attention. Not willing to cheat I broke up with my bf, had sex with the other guy a few times, found I really loved my bf and wanted him back.

My bf and I were close to getting back together, the guy found out and beat my bf up, breaking his arm. I mean, no one knew for sure who it was but I suspected since the guy wouldn't leave me alone.

Anyway, I was attentive during my bf's recuperation, though not officially back together, until the police arrested the guy for attacking my bf and it came out. I lost who probably was the love of my life.

Don't lie to yourself. All this tricks, attempts to get rid of this thoughts is no more than a way to unhappiness. Man is polygamial. If you have this feelings ones, they will never leave you. With diminishing amplitude of iterations they will come again and again. And every paroxysm will bring more and more pain of repentance and regret.

Why does any of that matter?

You have higher standards. Accept it as a good thing

I'll be honest with you OP

I believe people are irracional at some level. You already attemped a lot. Maybe you're doing the wrong mental efford, but maybe it's something else.

I think you need to end this relationship, try to fuck other women (good luck, you'll see it's way harder than fuck your gf), regret, and move on. After this, you'll be free of those thoughts indeed.
Consider what anons already told you: it's society fucking up with you mind. But at least try to be honest with your gf.

There are some things in life you'll only learn by failing and by going through hell.

You're a piece of shit OP, break up with her so she can be with someone who actually wants her

OP here. Thank you guys (and a female, apparently).
I guess if I will believe in it strong enough (that I'm not missing out) and listen to enough heartbroken stories, these thoughts may finally go away.
Do you think it's a good idea to tell about it to my gf or to keep it to myself? I am afraid she wouldn't understand and get paranoid that I want to leave her.

>I visited a prostitute a year ago and I actually liked it. I am not planning on doing that again though.
For fuck's sake is it impossible to get a loyal man? My ex cheated on me with a prostitute too. I'm glad the idiot accidentally revealed it to me, I dread dating a piece of shit coward like you who cheats and doesn't tell his loving girlfriend of 6 years. You fucking suck

You probably sucked more if you drove your man to cheating.

The only reason he cheated is because he was a virgin before dating me (me too for that matter) and wanted to both keep dating me and know what other pussy is like. So no, if I sucked so much he could've just dumped me. Great job blaming the loyal person for what the selfish piece of shit did though

Tell her. If she accepts it, your relationship will be all the stronger for it, if she doesn't and dumps you, you can sleep with as many girls as you want before finding a new long term girlfriend, solving your original problem.

Just make what makes you happy. If you think in the past you won't resolve anything. If you want to change her do it. It's not a problem. If you just want to have sexual relationship with others you gotta know that is hard to find on the way another girl in your life. You just have to choose what makes you happy...

>For fuck's sake is it impossible to get a loyal man?
Nope, but women most likely don't want those loyal men.

>Because if a man had 20 "failed" relationships, that means he smashed 20 pussies, and the 21st may turn out to be a great wife material.
Having had 20 failed relationships you'll have serious trouble bonding with any female, no matter how great she is.

Don't do it. It will always be in the back of her mind

Or you know, you just sleep with people and see whether you're a good fit over time instead of jumping into "relationships" out of horniness and desperation

Just get something on the side. Men are able to love more than one woman at a time, and it wouldn't mean you love your girlfriend any less.

Think about it this way, and is fair and logical. A man can get 50 women pregnant in like a day or two. But a woman can only get pregnant by one man at a time and she is pregnant for 9 months. This is also why sluts are damaged and not good for serious relationship.

29 years old virgin, dying to get into a serious relationship where Girl loves me as much as I love her.
So if this helps to calm your hormones !!!

You've already broken the trust in the relationship. You're already thinking of straying again . just end it OP, this isn't what you want and you know it. Let her go you coward.

Go get that strange

Attached: 1502984927036.jpg (1000x1500, 266K)

Why break her heart when you don't have to. Men and women are different, and held to different standards for a reason.

Because what they have is built on lies you dense faggot

Or just be honest and approach her with the Idea of an open relationship. Monogamy isn't natural anyways, which is why you feel the way you do.

Being honest about what you want is much harder because it makes you vulnerable, but it beats forcing yourself to monogamy and thus living an unhappy live, or lying your ass of and live as a two-faced cunt.

Women are capable of loving more than one man as well, pseudoscienttific drivel about pregancy aside.

What kind are they? I'll take one. And don't tell me "the shy virgin nerd type" because that's literally the one that cheated on me.

They're NiceGuys (TM)

Don't worry, they'll be gone without a trace once they smell a better opportunity somewhere else. You know, like people without a backbone tend to do.

Women are much more selfish and dishonest. Just look at how different our western culture treats men and women when it comes to divorce, family court in general. 90% of inmates are men, 85% of the homeless are men, 80% if suicides are men. Only people with no hope successfully commit suicide.

The man is in a much better position to make these decisions especially large decisions that affect everyone. And small ones Iike this.

Infact think about how much alimony and child support (many men are forced to pay her way more than she needs, and she uses it to enrich herself). The majority of tax revenues is collected from men and when it's spent on social services, most of that revenue is spent on women. 99% of combat deaths are men, same for the workplace.

Because you see true love is about sacrifice. That's the only true measure of it. Men have been constantly sacrificed since the beginning of the first Civilizations. And we don't have a great war right now so many men end up in positions where they just do kill themselves. It's still a sacrifice.

Women are selfish.

Only women and children are allowed to make mistakes.

I've never cheated and i know I'm handsome. But im poor. I kind of doubt I've green cheated on, but I could be wrong.

The funniest thing is that you probably hate feminists.

here's a tip: Take a rant from one of these voilet-haired lardos and replace all mentions of "men" with "women", then compare it to your text.

Wrong. To live is to learn. Look at successful people, and you'll recognise that it's true.
If you don't allow room for failure, you'll end up with a job you hate because you once went down that road and didn't want to take the risk of changing. Marying a woman who nags you aand you hate because you didn't want to take the risk of dating again. LIving in the same shitty suburb your parents grew up in because you never wanted to risk going someplace you didn't know.

Running from risk and hiding from failure makes not aman, but a sniveling coward who will be treated as such.

So, user... You got together with your GF at 16. She is everything you could ever wish for. Even in the bedroom. You have a great life and lack nothing. And you are pained over not having a wild youth filled with pussy? You are truly lucky to have such small concerns, user. Nonetheless, it sounds like you have a problem here.
Do you love her still? Does she love you still? If you answered yes to both questions, then you have ABSOLUTELY ZERO reason to endanger your HAPPINESS just for some more pussy.
user... You are in a position that many people on this board are bloody jealous of.
Don't.
Fuck.
It.
Up.
I suggest you talk with her about your feelings, honestly. Not about the need you feel for some unfamiliar pussy, but the feeling that you think you missed out on your wild teenage years, and that it is bothering you. Just make it clear that you still absolutely love her and want to be with her. Talk to her. It helps. It helped me too when I was troubled over my relationship.

I never had my wild years as a teenager. My only real relationship before my current one dried up over summer before things got anywhere. Did I miss something? Awkward first time as a teenager and some heartbreaks I guess.
This comes from a virgin guy at the age of 23, soon having dated my asexual fiancée for 8 years. I'd really like to smash with her, but no can do. And I'm not going to give up my love and happiness just for some pussy. Chances are I'll never find someone like her who could love the aspie that I am.
You win at life, you have it all now. Don't fucking throw it away user.
Just don't-

>Don't.
>Fuck.
>It.
>Up.

That is HORRIBLE advice to live your live by. Live is for living, not being afraid of "fucking up" I mean, fuck what up? Sooner or later, you'll met another woman as good or even better than her, even if your emotions will tell you for a short time.
Its better to have loved and lost than spend live huddled up in your "safe" corner and never ever taking the slightest risk.

>Chances are I'll never find someone like her who could love the aspie that I am.

Now THAT is an amazing base for an equal, happy, regret-free relationship. "I couldn't get anyone better", hows that for a wedding vow?Maybe work on yourself, stop being and aspie before you give advice to others.

Wrong. What a joke you can't even equally compare men and women. Especially females who label themselves as feminists.

All the stats I listed don't apply to women. My stats are objectively true. Most stats that feminists use are misleading or complete misrepresentation.

Nice try though. You're very naive.

Are you serious. Society has much higher standards and expectations on men, but men to tend to out perform women in almost everything. Even if their is a field dominated by mostly women the top percentile is usually dominated by men.

The average iq of men a women is pretty much the same. But statistically the higher a person's iq the more likely the are to be a male.

>Society has much higher standards and expectations on men,

Well duh. Society is full of shit in case you haven't noticed. FUCK society and it's expectations, find your balls and do your own thing, don't be afraid to stick out from the masses.
Those men at the top did just that , that is how
they got there.
Or do you really think sitting in a cubicle and occasionally begging your boss for a promotion in between mortgage payments and pleasuring the in-laws is the way to get there?

Exactly. First off he is young, they both are. Second he needs learn as young as possible that he can easily replace a woman and be just as happy or happier. Because women always have more sexual options at any given time, which is why i most women in modern society arw are way to entitled and often times don't know how, or more likely choose not to act right.

That was merely my view of things. Some people want to have a safe and steady life instead of an adventurous one. I don't see why OP should break up after settling down happily, just because he's having regrets over his teenage years. But that's just my opinion.
And what comes to my fiancée, literally my only gripe in our relationship is that her bedroom instincts don't match mine. Otherwise she's just perfect for me; A strange person fit foor me to live and love with.
>stop being an aspie
Wow. I was literally diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 8yo. That's like telling someone to stop being depressed.

>women always have more sexual options at any given time

Yeah not really. Its just because the custom of approaching and flirting with women has kinda died out. But you can learn taht easily. Just get over your fear of rejection a few times, and you'll have as many options as any woman of comparable attractiveness. Most likely even more since you can approach as many women as you want, while they have to wait for a man to make a move.

You could try putting yourself in your girlfriend's shoe too. She is in the same boat as you are.
Coming from someone who's still in a relationship with a guy ever since I was 15. at times you get a sexual attraction wth someone new but deep inside, for me at least, I know that no one else can replace what we have

Men do have a higher potential. Thats why men make more money. It's because of personal choices, capability and drive.

This is why men rule the world an always have. Women needes special laws and treatment to catch up. They could never do it naturally or without any laws. This is why women love the state. They need the state to compete with men. They could never make it without the state.

Plus like I've already stated. The government basically takes from men and gives to women. The state only wants to take advantage of men and use them.

Its easy much easier for the average woman to get sex than the average man. Things that are scarce have more value.

This why men will pay women money for sex or even spend money on women for the possibility of sex.

Sorry but im objectively correct.

>Wow. I was literally diagnosed with Asperger's

Oh, alright. Thought you were using it as a figure of speech for being socially anxious. My bad.

>Some people want to have a safe and steady life instead of an adventurous one.

Understandable, but in many cases this can lead to a live lived that way making compromises on your wants and needs only because you were too afraid to tale a chance. If you're genuinely happy that way, why not.
But if you, like OP, need to actively "convince" yourself to stay despite your instincts screaming for you to do something different, chances are you're making a compromise you'll end up regretting.

You don't have anything to lose, but much to gain, and if it is only experience.

>Things that are scarce have more value.

In what way are women "scarce"? Last time I looked, there were roughly as many as men on this planet. They're socially conditioned to not show it as much, but they do like sex as much as men generally.
The fact that some desperate loser will go insane lengths and degrade themselves just for some gushy-gushy only makes it easier for the men who don't put pussy on a pedestal.

Ok, we're cool.
I want a stable, simple life with shared happiness. The "convincing" I'm going through is just resisting the primal urge to go out looking for pussy. But honestly it would not end well, and I probably wouldn't even get any pussy since I've gotten out of shape in the past few years. At best my fiancée would be hella mad at me, which has never happened so far, at worst I'd lose her. And I'm really bad at forming new relationships, even just making friends.
Love of my life to lose, pussy to gain. I don't think I'll take my chances. I'll just keep my happiness, even though there's a little dent in it. She has hinted at that she just might do it for me, because she still enjoys my touch, even though she's asexual. I'm betting all in on our future wedding night, pretty much.

Are you slow? It's EASIER for women to GET SEX. Relatively is HARDER for men to GET SEX.

Now apply "things that are scarce have more value". I take it English isn't your first language?

>It's EASIER for women to GET SEX. Relatively is HARDER for men to GET SEX.

You repeat that shit over and over , yet you don't even name a reason for why that should be, never mind any actual proof.

It’s easier to track who’s going through your wallet when you’re main a monogamous relationship.