Match with girl on tinder

>match with girl on tinder
>talk for a couple minutes seems alright and then she unmatches

Seriously why the fuck is this shit so hard, what happened to the good old fashioned approach. It’s like all you have to do is say I eat ass and your in, what can I do guys I’ve never had a girlfriend and need tips of how to flirt without making myself look like a dumbass.

Attached: D8D14B53-8ADC-4CA8-9280-01B0C92E6E93.png (1200x1200, 93K)

dont go on tinder. or dont rely on it to pick up your next ex gf.
girls are actually getting turned off by all the players and one nighters...

have it as a stand by in your toolbox as a multi pronged assault on love shall we say.
tinder is based on looks and the crap you say in your profile.
if she dont like:
>>swipe left
have you tried the other methods like going to where girls are? or a dating agency or speed dating? or singles website?

Yea I’ve thought about and should probably go to popular areas or parks near my area and try and approach one, even if I get rejected it at least I know I tired it’s just that with tinder I realized women or men really go on that shit when there bored and an extremely small number of people actually get together through it.

Dating online is ass for men, it's a clear demonstration of the sheer shittiest of supply and demand gone wrong-- humongous supply of men, overwhelming, burgeoning. Grossly low demand in proportion-- beyond astronomically bad for men. You have to be naturally gifted to get anywhere constructive and even then, you're not exactly gifted with some echelon of highly successful, pretty women.

Better to play the numbers game offline

Chat screenshot?

use bumble

also post chat screenshot

It's not like the old fashioned approach is obsolete. I'm in almost the same boat OP. I've had girlfriends before but I started using Tinder in like February or something. Anyway, I basically collect matches like Pokemon. I rarely message first unless she's hot or has an interesting bio. It's a superficial app. You either get lucky or you don't. I've only met one of my matches in person and she stopped talking to me after just one date, which I thought went pretty well. That was after like a month of talking too.

Thots will be thots. If they don't find you interesting or don't think they'll at least get a good dicking from you, they won't swipe right. I have 35 matches at this time and I've spoken to maybe 3 of them. Shit sucks but you have to remember that the fact that they're using Tinder means that they are talking to other guys at the same time. Nothing says you can't do the same if you have other matches as well. Don't put all your genitals in one woman unless you're sure it's gonna go somewhere.

Forgot to take screenshot but the conversation went like this:

Her: heyyy

Me:hey what’s up how are you, i didn’t message first because I was thinking about to to say and didn’t want to make myself look like a fool lol

Her: awww it’s alright and I’m good hbu

Me: I’m good just a little tired so what’s up

Then she unmatched after that.

Not OP, but I have 253 matches, a lot of them I'd consider an 8/10 but have no idea how to break the ice. I've managed to get their numbers, sc, etc. but then the conversation never picks back up and they unmatch me. What am I doing wrong? I literally have a catalogue of fuckable sloots but can't hold a conversation for the life of me

It could be any number of things user. In all likelihood, they matched with another dude and started talking to them. It's cutthroat competition my friend

You're such a retarded fucking son of a bitch, normie. You act as if people like Op actually have a choice when it comes to this. They can't just "go outside" and "be themselves", because themselves is a boring husk of a person with little to no social experience. In addition, they lack a fucking social safety net (i.e. friends) to support them should their potential outings fail them.

A woman and Chad can go outside and flirt, but only because they know they have people they can fall back on. We have nothing.

Dumbass nigger.

Attached: 1506163936086.png (460x392, 187K)

you are are a male correct?
you have testicules?

just some facts for you:
- you are fully capable of luring a woman back to your domicle.

- you have no game. if you had game your new GF would be sucking your dick. instead of posting crap like this...

- do you know how you get "game"?
>>practicing small talk and flirting. yup thats it.

stop using words like manlet and chad. it doesnt work IRL
i dont really care if your a boring husk of a person thats your problem to fix.
you dont need a social safety net because if you did what i just said you would have many friends and a big social circle...

>>dumbass honky FYI

Attached: 11880639_1103592966335537_6974257016263246698_n.jpg (960x931, 111K)

>You act as if people like Op actually have a choice when it comes to this. They can't just "go outside" and "be themselves", because themselves is a boring husk of a person with little to no social experience.
You seem to have this distinctly childish mentality that "going outside" and "being yourself" is just some inherent skill that requires no practice, failure or hard work. Following your chain of logic a fat person should look at a mountain and say "I can't just go up and climb that mountain because I'm fat and I have no mountain climbing experience". WORK AT IT you fucking nimrod. You think everyone is just born with the gift of social prowess? Do you honestly not believe that being boring, un-engaging or social inexperienced has no solution? It really seems like you want to complain about the downside of something and complete ignore all of the options that people have to improve because acknowledging that social interaction, much like every single other fucking skill known to man kind, is a discipline. Yes, it may not be "fair" that some people are born naturally charismatic and others aren't but since when has that ever been an excuse for throwing your hands up and quitting? There's mother fuckers out there with one leg climbing mountains and blind people learning to play the piano and you wanna sit on the internet and throw a pity party because your entire life is a reflection of your sheer laziness and inaction? Take responsibility for your fucking life, mate.

tl;dr normie nigger

guess what? normies literally start off with zero abilities just like i have, but they don't have the inhibitions because they cast them away in school. everything, relationships, friends, they gained experience with it during their formative years. you can't just go out as an adult with zero social abilities and claim to want to learn them. there's a word you niggers have for it, its called immaturity, inexperience, and normie niggers are far too busy to even give the slightest care to our mental disposition.

Attached: 1510703255414.png (305x183, 91K)

>Match with girl
>Never responds after the first message
>Doesn't unmatch me though

Whatever. Garbage app anyway, gets worse every month.

App is fine imo

Its the women it attracts.

>waaah it's the stupid app's fault I can't get girls

No, it's really not. It's userbase represents itself, it's shit.

Also a few girls keep reappearing. Left swipe, Right swipe, doesn't matter, they keep showing back up, why? Are they resetting their accounts or something? That often though? I'll be swiping and within 2 minutes see the game girl 3 times, what's going on?

Nice conclusion your arrived to on your own you inbred fuck, end your life.

i've gotten laid on tinder but it took time.
anyway look. you're facing against other guys who
-actually have fucked women
-have game
-look better than you
list goes on and on. if you're trying to just fuck any girl you're gonna get fucked. fix your profile to attract the type of girl u want. I like artsy girls so my profiles is dedicated to them. every now and then i get a regular girl whos just attracted to me based on looks. but thats usually girls who are come from out of town.
anyway
>Me: I’m good just a little tired so what’s up
you can't treat this shit like a convo sorry. gotta be witty and basically act like you wanna get to know her.
should have said
>im good trying to learn more about (insert her name) whats your feelings on x
the key to getting these girls hooked on you. is evoking a feeling out of them. ask them how they feel always. make every message about feelings.
or be like my chad friend who just messages. "im just looking for something casual"

>Also a few girls keep reappearing. Left swipe, Right swipe, doesn't matter, they keep showing back up, why?
bots

Get off Tinder you fool. Go and get a hobbie that allows you to meet women and befriend them, this will give you conversation experience. Also read PUA & redpill. Blackdragonblog has some tips. Nothing is easy, especially wooing women.

Well shit happens bro, move on to the next one

How should I tailor my profile for weeb/nerdy girls. I said I like anime in video games in my profile and I have 3 convention pics. What else can I do?

This convo always works for me (unless they dont respond)

>Hey, how is it going?
>Reponse does not matter
>Yeah me too!
>Make up some comparative BS about an interest
>Really user? You also find X interesting?
>Some more rapport building
>finish with some excuse for a meet-up based on common thing X

You can close a date/meet-up in less than 6 texts. Just dont be afraid to fail, Seriously, dont. There is always the next one

>But user I do not get matches

Get yourself to google and read a simple guide on how to maximize your profile. I am overweight, it can be seen clearly in my pictures and a neck beard and yet managed to get laid through fucking tinder.

do u take selfies ?

nope, always have some girl/gf take my pictures because they know what girls like

If you aren't white tinder is an absolute waste of time.

Sure mate. I am white and white girls are massive race traitors. So dont worry about that.

I don't give a damn about white girls though

Attached: 1497092866887.jpg (720x1280, 165K)

Okay if you are talking about asians and in asian countries you have a point. Japan, Korea and China were candy land for me. I swear, asian girls outside of the west are massive race traitors even worse than white women.

Lucky you man, being white in an asian country is as close to living like a god that this planet can offer.

That's not the case for me though.

Tinder is the WORST place you can go to find a nice girl. They don’t exist on Tinder. Just degenerate filth

You an asian bro? I feel you though. However, asian girls in western countries are quite traditional and loyal. Maybe you should try them?

Nope

Attached: hhh.png (1001x899, 108K)

Ah you are a cappuccino skin? I thought asian girls dig that shit more than white skin?

I guess? Caramel, Mocha coffee, things like that yeah.

I don't think anything tops white with them though.

Bruv, I know for a fact that Korean girls dig this. On par with white I think. But then I am talking about Korea itself and not Western Korean girls.

Maybe that's why I get along with so many.

Hmm, I should take a trip sometime.

Yeah, Japs and chinks are a bit harder for you to pull I think (still a fair change, but Chinks are seriously racist). Korean girls are secretly drawn to less white skin since they are more independent and intelligent than Jap and chink girls and they link it with masculinity. They also love slight curly dark/black hair, light tan (and a lot of them like tattoos also, but I find that shit disgusting). If you are tall, that is also a big plus.

Do you have steam by any change?

>If you are tall
>tfw 5'8'

FUCK

And while I do have steam, I don't want to put it here, y'know? OP seems to have left anyway, we can just take over this thread.

Bruv, I am 1.80, which I think is 5'10 or something. I you are feeling pathetic (which I shamefully admit to doing to), but some of the padding in your shoes they sell in Korea. For real, they sell disposable padding for in your shoe to make you taller, many Korean men use it. Also, I said it is a plus, not a deal maker/breaker. The only thing that is a deal breaker (like in all of Asia) is being chubby/fat. Be in shape! It is key.

Sure, I just find it interesting to meet a fellow yellow fever dude. And I am always up for a game.

Oh I'm not chubby/fat. I'm 140 lbs and have just taken up lifting. This is kind of motivating. I'll just keep improving myself and the qts will come later.

Sounds good, Keep up the good work! Also, I know how it felt to feel like every girl is not interested in you (or the ones you fall for). But when you focus on your physical and especially mental improvement, it will all feel much more relaxed and you will be able to take rejection too much easier.

If you are sweet and caring to a Korean girl, watch your style but do not let yourself get walked over (aka try to have two or three gfs at the same time), you will be golden.

At one point I had three gfs at the same time and I was honest to them about it, but apart from the occasional crying, they were fine with it (okay, maybe not really, but it made them horny as well)

Oh man, I'd feel way too guilty for that. Did they cut contact afterwards? But I do have a backbone, no one will walk over me, that I can assure you.

I did not feel guilty since I was honest to them about it. Also, two of them were Korean. One of them rebounding/on a break from her douchy Korean BF, the other was a virgin and I was her first real bf, the third one was a Chinese Singaporean who was fleeing from her overly christian parents (whom I fucked anally only, because if I fucked here vaginally she thought she would go to hell).

I have no contact with them anymore. I had a relationship for a year with the virgin, but I broke it off due to the shit testing. Which brings me to the walking over part.

You would be surprised how much they will find ways to walk over you. It is not straight forward like men. Asian women (aside from being in a totally different culture) have some very creative shit tests that you might not see coming. That is why the triangle I created was so important; it gave me a free pass through many of the shit tests.

>You would be surprised how much they will find ways to walk over you.

My family's a good 95% female, besides the dads/uncles and one cousin, I'm the only male. I know exactly how women truly act, a lot of them are way worse than us in so many ways. The shit tests become so glaringly obvious and predictable I'm actually able to predict and prepare for them now. Also girls are SIGNIFICANTLY dirtier than us guys. Those fucking rooms man, why do they need so much shit.

Okay than it is fine, I was kind of unprepared. My house is quite patriarchal, in Western Europe and I only have one sister who is a borderline dude. So, for me it was quite the shock for me when some of these girls started pulling shit I never thought a honorable human is capable off. Have you dated any asian girls before? Know anything about jap girls? They seem to be the least into me off all asians and I am wondering what they like

>Have you dated any asian girls before?
No I haven't. For a combination of reasons. I was extremely sheltered and am just getting over severely low self esteem. I also don't know how to hit on girls or flirt which is why I've resorted to these stupid apps in the first place.

But I'm pretty sure women are mostly the same no matter where they're from, I dunno why jap girls don't like you. I hear they're the most formal of the bunch so maybe your player approach is a huge turn off.

>I was extremely sheltered and am just getting over severely low self esteem
Same here, keep fighting!

>I also don't know how to hit on girls or flirt which is why I've resorted to these stupid apps in the first place.

These apps can really help you practice. Try to be as cringe worthy as you can and go from there. This helped me a lot. Sometimes these cringe worthy things even work!

>But I'm pretty sure women are mostly the same no matter where they're from

On the short term yes, on the long term, culture has a lot of impact.

>I dunno why jap girls don't like you. I hear they're the most formal of the bunch so maybe your player approach is a huge turn off.

This is probably true, I am quite direct so yes

Are you American?

>Are you American?
Yeah. NYC specifically.

your'e just a coward. I'm a normie by all means but this year I got a new roommate. He's in his mid 20's didn't finish college, bit of a sheltered mommas boy with serious social anxiety. Sometimes I catch him almost mumbling to himself practicing what hes gonna say before he says "hello". We've lived together for 8 months now and he still has to work himself up just to ask a question sometimes. But this motherfucker is an inspiration to me. He knows he has a flaw and works at it. He goes out parties and bars, he tries to meet women and hes honest about the whole thing. He'll be the first to admit that hes uncomfortable or anxious in certain settings and I've never once seen anyone judge him for it. Everyone has a struggle in life but if you dont at least try youll never get anywhere.Quit being a little bitch boy

Oh wow, while we were talking I just got a match with a qt, let's see where it goes.

Ah okay, so that should give you more than enough opportunity to indulge in your yellow fever! God speed bro! May we unintentionally meet in Korea someday

Care to screen shot?

Sorry but nah, that always felt really rude to me.

Alright man, goodluck!

Bumble is only for attractive people.

I used to have the same problem and then it just kind of went away after a while. I didn't even realize it doesn't happen anymore until I read this thread, so I'm not sure what I'm doing right but at this point, I've banged a good handful of girls from tinder.

All I can say though is that lines like "what's up" and "how are you" will fuck you over. No girl wants to talk to you about her day. Just jump in and start making jokes. What kind of jokes? I literally couldn't tell you. Sometimes super sexual jokes work, sometimes puns work, sometimes jokes about their profile work, etc. And then sometimes those same exact jokes will get them to unmatch you. You could tell two girls the same exact joke and one will suck your dick and the other will tell you to fuck off. There's no sure fire way of doing it. Just keep making jokes until something lands.

Alternatively, if you actually are interested in something in their profile (I almost never am) then you can say something about that, but don't focus on it too much

Oh also, try to tie jokes into something on their profile. Random jokes with no context don't usually work and I think they're too brainless for me to even try them most of the time.

The last part in my previous post is about non-jokes. Only use non-jokes if you actually have something to contribute about something in their profile or if you think you could make a good connection off of it. Like if they seem like they're really into music and you like the same stuff, be like "oh cool you like x too" or "your taste in music is really good" or whatever

Sometimes going straight to sex will work but I'm pretty sure it only works if you're really hot and I'm guessing you're not. The only time that has ever worked for me was with a girl who was passing through town and had something about hooking up in her profile and I made a joke about how we're running out of time and need to have sex soon and then like 3 messages later we met up.

Wholesome conversation? On my Jow Forums?

Anyone know about black girls? Is being white an advantage?

Attached: 1516487485300.jpg (307x338, 17K)

if you're white u can get middle class black girls

>Is being white an advantage?
That's an advantage for any girl you want. Every girl has white dudes as an option my man, go out and find her. Hoodrats will hate you, but why the fuck would you want that anyway?

Ime bumble is a lot harder to find matches whereas I have a chance on tinder.

I wish I had your problem mate, I've got 38 matches so far after 1.5 months on it. 5 have replied once and the rest don't reply at all. None have un-matched me yet

Infuriating, and it's not just on Tinder

Bump

yal probably decent enough to get swiped but not attractive enough to keep her interested. if ur not loaded, really hot or have some niche thing that she happens to be into then its rly hard on tinder because youre competing with the best