Can anyone relate? I need to get rid of this feeling

Ok, I've been dating this girl for over a year now and I love her a lot.
The problem is, I lost my virginity to her but she didn't lose it with me, she had 1 boyfriend before me and I try not to think about it, but every now and then my will take me back to that fact and make me feel bad again... Like I'm not the only one, like i'm not the first, idk...
Will I ever get over that? Will I ever be able to not think about this anymore?

Attached: sad.jpg (720x480, 18K)

Why do you care? This isn't a slam, but think about it, why does it bother you? Do you feel like you want to have slept with now women? Is it actually that you wish you were her only knew?

Before you can know if you'll get over it, you have to understand your feelings.

More women*

>Will I ever be able to not think about this anymore?
You seem very young. This is just your insecurity talking. It typically gets better as you age.

(Op here)
Its just that I'm so jealous, and the feeling of knowing someone else had that kind of intimacy with her.... the feeling that someone else already went to bed with her... I start thinking about them together and it hurts me so much.
I see people dealing with this kind of situation so easily, but it seems like I can't handle it very well...

no. your the one giving her the D train?
>>why is this bothering you that you werent the first one to pop her cherry?

you can be the first one to give her a orgasm or go through the back door....

Lol Op

I honestly feel bad for ytotu lad

Unironically the first two posters are roastie whores who tell themselves these things while not reviewing the facts from the male perspective.

Your girl was dicked down and did the downtown tango with another dude, before you. She bled for him. She loved him, probably that's why she did it.

You're gonna have to either accept that fact, or move on.

BTW, just a little fun fact: Women absorb the cum of every man they've slept with, and studies have shown that it actually does ship up in the lads and lassies, meaning your kid won't be 100% yours because your wife wasn't a virgin. I honestly feel bad for you, lad.

Attached: 1524066754822.jpg (409x409, 60K)

Why bother posting this here OP? You're just going to get a hundred posts telling you that it doesn't matter how many men she slept with because she's with you now, even though though that's a stupid train of thought. Acknowledge that while she might be your first she probably won't be your last, this feeling is just a result of this being your first relationship. When you move on to the next girl you won't be able to say she's your only one any more.

Hahahhaahahahahaha
"Absorbing cum" hahahahahaha lmao
Dude unreal. Seriously, good job
How much weed did you smoke to think this shit up
Fucking bravo

someone is bored and angry at the world xD

My first gf was like that.
It never gets better honestly, and all it will ever do is eat away at you.
Dump the cunt, your first partner ought to be special

(Op Here)
Well, it seems that this feeling is going to haunt me forever then, I won't break up with her cuz of such a silly thing... We talk about this now and then cuz I get sad about it and she tries to comfort me, and I feel like with the time going by, I'm thinking less and less about it, but I keep wondering if I will ever get over it...
Anyway, I know for a fact that her first relationship was not good, she wasn't happy, she was just afraid to end up alone and she dragged the relationship to a point she just couldn't stand anymore and I know for a fact that she didn't trully love him, so that comforts me too...

I wonder if his cock was bigger.

t. triggered roastie

It's not even a joke mate. Look up sexual microchimerism. It was big before the feminiggers came and shoah'd it in the 70s (hence the prevalence of female virgins versus now).

I lost the love of my life because of these thoughts. Cheat on her. dont tell and be a man. Your offspring are at stake

He's technically right about girls getting sperm stuck in their system, like a sperm that somehow wanders and lodges itself into the spine, not being disposed of during a girl's period or decomposed by the body's immune system, meaning there will technically be another man's DNA inside her for life, even though the sperm is long dead. Though if OP thinks that Telegony somehow exists for anything other than Fruit Flys, he's delusional.

But when it comes to Microchimerism, which is what OP is referring to, it's incredibly unlikely that an offspring from a woman with multiply sex partners will have DNA from a previous lover, and that's according to his study. Though I guess it is "possible", like getting struck by lightning is "possible".

Anyway for the OP of the thread, shoulda No Hymen No Diamond that shit, Nigga, or get over yourself you big baby.

(OP here)
How the hell did the subject got to this? She can't have babies, we have plans to adopt some day. Not that it is any relevant for this situation, but I guess that will end up the "Other guys dna on my future son". Actually that just makes it certain, but anyway.
The fact is, I won't cheat on her. Neither will I break up with her, I just wanted an opinion on how to get over this, and I end up learning about Microchimerism, WTF?

Isn't that kinda worse? Imagine some disgusting dude that she didn't even like being able to explore every part of her, and what's worse is that she agreed to take every inch of the guy even though she didn't like him.

That's like some disgusting hentai where the chick reluctantly agrees to be defiled by the disgusting old pig businessman or something. Eh, don't worry about it, she's with you now.

As someone who attaches a lot of meaning to first times, I can see where you are coming from, but I'd like to ask you something.

Let's say you lost your virginity to someone else, would you love your current girlfriend any less?

No I wouldn't. But it's not about the feeling.
I'm pretty sure she has no feelings for the guy and that she loves me a lot. The jealousy and the idea of another man touching her is the trigger that makes me feel so bad

especially when it's some guy she didn't even want who had her first

honestly you just need to grow up, if something like this is eating away at you or keeping you up at night or whatever you dont love her you just care about her vagina, and thats alright bro but you need to understand that
things like this mean nothing in the grand scheme of things and wont have any impact if you dont let it
these days people are a lot more loose with stuff like this and its against your values to at least some extent, but youve already ruined yourself for a partner you would fit better with so you need to move on
when you date someone else in the future its even less likely it will be a virgin the more time that passes, and you arent anymore either so you have no room to talk at all
dont think about something from the past that has no bearing on your current relationship, dont ask for details or other information which you probably already have, enjoy your gf if you actually care about her and value her for the companionship over thinking less of her for whoever she fucked a few times in the past

roastie detected

her old boyfriend came on her face, op. just let her go. or fuck her, in the end, roasties will be roasties. might as well get warm and toasty while you have her, yeah?

im a dude my r9k bud but it is what it is
i came on my ex's face too and she smiled up at me looking as happy as could be, its a great memory
i never once thought about anyone else doing it because it didnt matter, its a fact of life these days, especially in the west and you either except it or stay on r9k for life
enjoying your time with someone that you at least believe loves you and you believe you love is an incredibly nice and enjoyable thing, i personally think obsessing over stuff like this just ends up

ends up ruining things for both parties, but especially yourself*
not sure how i sent that early

t. nigger
you just wanted to humblebrag

Attached: 1495587114280.png (1000x800, 110K)

>I just wanted an opinion on how to get over this, and I end up learning about Microchimerism, WTF?

welcome to Jow Forums you fucking KEK
Three blocks down we have threadthat talks about building houses when it was originally asking how to park a car

not really man, thats just part of regular life and there is no reason to torment yourself over what happened in the past, i think enjoying what you have control over works out better for both parties
if for you that means just dropping a girl for not being a virgin thats fine too, there is nothing wrong with that at all bud

wow user, you are a fucking homosexual
can you just enjoy the sex for damn sake?
why do you even care of things like this... you sound like a child

>we talk about this now and then cuz I get sad about it

Dude, don't talk to her about this, she will get sick of your shit and dump you. Then when she's gone you will really realize how much the shit you are worrying about now doesnt matter.

Women don't like men who are insecure, it will bother her eventually if you keep acting like this.

Presumably you knew this before you fucked her.

Anyway, it’s just how things are. You think too much about stupid shit. I doubt this is the only thing you are retarded about.

Cuck

Uh, no it doesn't. I'm 27 and rather successful and this feeling still pervades my relationships

You are inexperienced and as a result immature for your age.

Absorbing cum! Lmao! You're fucking nuts. Even if that were true, you think all roasters go bareback and let you cream 'em?

>During pregnancy, a two-way traffic of immune cells may occur through the placenta. Exchanged cells can multiply and establish long-lasting cell lines that are immunologically active even decades after giving birth.

That sure sounds like she's absorbing other men's semen! You must be a masters in biochemistry or something!

Well, you can let that feeling destroy your relationship with her eventually or you can understand that what matters is what is NOW, she's with you and not with him yes? besides 1 bf is nothing, I'd be worried if she was sleeping around or had many boyfriends.

It doesn't matter if she loved him or not or came to hate him she fucked him first willingly and continued to fuck him so......
If you answer yes to any of the following questions you will never get over this. In no particular order
1. do you know him
2. is she still in contact or can. this includes if he can reach out anytime and she'll respond
3. did you know her either before or during her relationship
4. has she given you details of their lovemaking

>absorb the cum

Jesus Christ the shit people come up with....

Attached: 1523761151928.gif (300x225, 814K)

The answer is NO to all of those questions

No, actually people with traditionalist leaning tend to be bothered by this no matter how old they are.
It's only considered a problem because these days being a degenerate is the norm.

The problem is that when a woman has sex with a men she is in a position of submission, she is being manhandled and used as a pleasure toy. You understand this and the implications of it. You there will always be sexual baggage between you two. You know she had another man's seed inside her mouth and inside her vagina. You know that no matter how much love you have for her, it's still love for another man's used goods. I'm sorry to say this, but this will always be part of your relationship with this girl. Her memories of being pinned down, spanked, having her mouth filled with semen and possibly being sodomized by this other man will ALWAYS be part of the very foundation of your relationship, of the family you might have with her one day.
The best you can do, if you don't wanna break up, is get over it.

>That sure sounds like she's absorbing other men's semen! You must be a masters in biochemistry or something!
I always have a good chuckle when girls take a shot at sarcasm. It's like that's just impossible for them.

It's only considered a problem to turds with over-inflated egos. You want a QT virgin? Go find yourself one; whether she'd be interested or not in a man with such infantile sexual hangups is another story.

Just quit shitting up my board with "I'm sad because my fully grown adult female girlfriend touched another pee pee one time!!!! Waaaaah!!!"

This.
She'll never be yours, the first guy can always come back and take back what he's already claimed. You're just the temporary replacement OP, women will always think back to their first partner when having sex with you.
Ditch the whore.

>You seem very young.
Often said by people who are young themselves.

Post your worn out flaps, dumb roastie.

>infantile sexual hangups
Why is it infantile? Why would i want a used woman?
>Just quit shitting up my board with "I'm sad because my fully grown adult female girlfriend touched another pee pee one time!!!! Waaaaah!!!"

There are all kinds of reason why that would be the sensible way to approach. For instance that makes her more likely to cheat, to divorce.
But i understand, you'll never have a virgin so you gotta convince yourself that it doesn't matter that she is used goods. Next thing you'll be going on CL trying to find a black guy to fuck your woman while you watch, mark my words.

>Why is it infantile? Why would i want a used woman?
Why is it infantile to stay with a woman you clearly don't want to be with for a simply retarded reason? Fuckin' beats me, mate. If that's what you want then go fucking do it, don't be a fucking pussy.
>Why would i want a used woman?
People aren't like the tissues you cum into every night, smol boy; they're not one time use. Reducing a person to such a black and white analogy really speaks to your intelligence.

Dealt with this same shit once upon a time.
It does become less of a problem as you get older and have more experience.
Basically, you learn to live with the fact that you (and I) are betas that will always be a last choice and you just optimize to the best of your ability. It doesn't sound like much but I'm far happier than when I was in your position six or seven years ago.

>Will I ever get over that? Will I ever be able to not think about this anymore?
I don't know.
Imagine her getting into her last bf's house. He invited her over, she is all dressed up and looking nice to him. They are alone, he takes her to the living room sits on the couch and tell her to get on her knees in front of him, then he unzips his pants and pulls his dick out. She is there on her knees in front of him waiting for instructions. He makes her stroke his dick a few times before brushing her hair behind her ear and, with his hand behind her head, conducting her mouth towards his dick. He then inserts his dick inside her mouth while guiding the motion of her head with his hand, making sure she has his whole dick inside her mouth, exerting sheer dominance over her.

Does this imagery bothers you at all?
If it does, i think you have a big problem.

>roastie in denial is asshurt because Chad used her like a fucktoy and reduced her to a walking cum-covered fleshlight

Lol, dumb whore

>People aren't like the tissues you cum into every night, smol boy; they're not one time use. Reducing a person to such a black and white analogy really speaks to your intelligence.

And that's why prostitutes make great relationship material.

>anyone who could possibly disagree with my inane horseshit has to be a girl
Sorry faggit

And that's why incels are highly prize relationship material. It's almost like humans are pretty fucking complicated you actual retard.

>And that's why incels are highly prize relationship material. It's almost like humans are pretty fucking complicated you actual retard.
Why roasties can't handle the truth?

I'm a 25 year old male living with my girlfriend since you seem so damn interested. If you want to discuss feel free but I'm not going to waste anymore time responding to "hurr durr roastie" pol-level "debating"

>
>I'm a 25 year old male living with my girlfriend since you seem so damn interested. If you want to discuss feel free

No need, we already covered this here >But i understand, you'll never have a virgin so you gotta convince yourself that it doesn't matter that she is used goods. Next thing you'll be going on CL trying to find a black guy to fuck your woman while you watch, mark my words.

So you've either deluded yourself into thinking you can actually tell the future or you've deluded yourself into thinking every woman is like the woman who hurt you. Gee, where have I seen this a thousand times a day before?

>So you've either deluded yourself into thinking you can actually tell the future
I actually can for the most part when it comes to this.
My last relationship played out exactly the way i thought it would. I was even able to predict when her relationship with the guy after me was going to end and when she would come back looking for me.

>I actually can for the most part when it comes to this.
Imagine being this fucking retarded
Someday, you will grow out of that narcissism. Hopefully. Good luck until then.

Is your gf in college?
Just wait until she gets a job and starts hanging out with her coworkers or maybe her boss, and doesn't wanna invite you.

Whatever your exact circumstances are, you won't be in denial forever. And judging by how naive you are, you are in for a rough awakening.

>i never once thought about anyone else doing it because it didnt matter

The absolute state if men

My girlfriend just graduated college and I take her and her friends out drinking very regularly
>And judging by how naive you are
That's extra rich coming from a self-proclaimed fortune teller

Seriously
That narcissism starts to wear off around 23. Good luck

>That's extra rich coming from a self-proclaimed fortune teller
I never claimed to be fortune teller, but some things are just obvious to me.

Like i said, you are in for a rough awakening.

>She bled for him
I didn't bleed when I lost my virginity. Did you lose yours though?

How many loads of semen have you had inside your mouth?