5 foot 6

>5 foot 6
>22
>look like a literal teenager
I am so fucking sick of all of the people telling me to just beeeee myself. Sorry, but most women my age have better guys to choose from who actually look their age. How do i move on from this? How do i accept that i am undateable?

Attached: 39E7632B-BA9C-45C3-866F-3D8968B52569.jpg (554x921, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wereblog.com/ugandas-ugliest-man-found-true-love-in-his-second-wife-now-a-father-of-eight
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't feel down OP
There is a shitload of life in
front of you. Eventually you will
find what you are looking for.

wereblog.com/ugandas-ugliest-man-found-true-love-in-his-second-wife-now-a-father-of-eight

I don’t know if that really makes me feel better. I should be killed

OP, you are 22 just like my bro.
From your description you seem like a
guy that looks younger than he actually
is. Some women like that.
My older bro is Chad AF and he never wanted
a GF.

The amount of women who like that is very slim. It is a tiny niche

No one is undateable. Everyone's "compatible" portion of the population is different. It's all about point of view. If you're going after super hot chicks for example, basic archetypes are slutty ones, girls who know they're smoking and can get any guy they want, girls who are so hot guys are intimidated by them and they don't get asked out, etc. Its all timing and chance. Just be open to possibility and keep putting yourself out there, yoylk never go anywhere if you give up.

I guarantee it's because you're a frog poster and not because you're short or look young

now please go back to r9k because you're just trying to pollute our minds with this woe is me shit

Nice mental gymnastics, user. When I refer to myself as undesirsble, I obviously mean in a relative sense with the percentage of women compatible with me being quite low; probably under five percent

Looks don't matter. I know a kid who's 28, looks 16 and is 5'1". He's confident as shit and doesn't care about his stature. He does a shitton better than me with women and i'm 6'1", muscular and a good, masculine face.

Primary reason I suspect he does better is because I was fat as a teenager, and I still hold some baggage with feeling uncomfortable with myself despite the fact that I look fine, better than most even now.

It is entirely to do with how you picture yourself, how outgoing you are. The only people who date people because of their physical assets or exclude for the same reason are usually not worth your time.

(the kid i mentioned was my best friend growing up, he can consistently pick up women, i've seen it happen enough times to know it wasn't luck). That old cliche saying "you've got to love yourself before anyone else can love you" is more true than you think. If you like yourself you give off an air of confidence and it makes people more comfortable around you.

Why does everyone in these threads have that one convenient friend who is absurdly short who just happens to be a player who can pick up any woman he wants? I don’t believe you.

op already stated how it is. let him think it. part of life is accepting when other people make themselves miserable.

Exactly. Everyone's 5% is different, so one in 20 women you meet may be compatible, but did that one have shtty day at work and blow past you without eye contact? Did that ones childhood pet die last week so shes not into flirting today? You dont know, you'll never know if you quit, especially as young as you are. Go to 18+ clubs on ladies nights, women mature faster than men anyway, and if they're not interested cuz you're not 6'2" they're just shallow bitches anyway.

user, I was being very generous. My dating pool is probably below 1%.

>5 foot 7
>21
>look like a 32 year old stay-at-home dad
count your blessings, a lot of women love the Jordi El Nino aesthetic

>a lot of women
Okay, why are you literally making up lies? It is not a lot of women. It is a niche.

You gotta understand OP that:

>Nice mental gymnastics, user. When I refer to myself as undesirsble, I obviously mean in a relative sense with the percentage of women compatible with me being quite low; probably under five percent

posts like this in Jow Forums scream out more like:

> obviously mean in a relative sense within the percentage of women I find attractive to me being quite low; probably under five percent

Next, you’re going to tell me to date fat girls, because being a 5’6” babyfaced manlet is the male equivalent of being fat

after that post, no. I'm going to tell you that you sound like a shitty person whos height has nothing to do with people not wanting to date you, regardless of how the chick looks.

Jow Forums isn't here to blow smoke up your ass, or provide you vindication for your emotional and maturity shortcomings.

>Why does everyone in these threads have that one convenient friend who is absurdly short...

because more people are under 5'8" than are over that height on earth?

Nope. Dont start a relationship with someone you're not physically attracted to. Dont care how many ladies I piss off ( the one lurking on this board maybe) its not worth it. Might have some fun, but just going to hurt them or find a new kind of misery because you're mentally stimulated in a relationship where you're physically unhappy.

Nobody was telling you to date fat girls. The point is that not actually clearly stating that you have a specific preference of attractiveness you're acting on and that it is limiting your options in some way, and then bemoaning yourself to be a foreveralone for this reason or that reason just makes you sound like a child.

how long ago was your last relationship?

Or are you 20 and haven't had one?

being a frogposting joke is the equivalent of being a frogposting joke

and im telling you with my entire hatred-bloated heart that that is the reason why women won't touch you

Honestly you have bigger problems then not having a girlfriend. You need to work on your shitty attitude and outlook before you even start looking at women.

Or continue to do the "woe is me" shit, idc. You have to love yourself before others will want to love you too. After all who wants to date the guy that hates himself.

You're probably the same kind of faggot who would say "Well, that's just her preference." if a woman expressed her unattraction to short guys, but when I say something even remotely negative about fat women, you flip shit and call me a shitty person. Fuck off.

If me saying "I'll date most girls so long as they're not fat" is considered a high preference to you, then you're only proving my point that being a babyfaced manlet = being a fat woman. And, of course I limit myself, because when someone says that they want a relationship, there is some implication in there that there is going to be at least SOME physical attraction involved, you fucking moron.

Furthermore, if you don't think that physical attraction is inherently a PART of being in a relationship, then you have a retardedly idealized view of what relationships are. I've had one gf and the relationship lasted on and off for a year.

>If me saying "I'll date most girls so long as they're not fat" is considered a high preference to you

no, but it is A preference. Your original post talked in the language of a pool of women much larger than you actually meant. Being clear matters. As it stood, the OP made it sound like you were taking an angry shit on all women for generally not finding specifically you attractive. And shit like this:

>You're probably the same kind of faggot who would say "Well, that's just her preference."

...doesn't make you sound like a fun person to be around. Are you next going to shit on women for having a preference at all?

>I've had one gf and the relationship lasted on and off for a year.

Okay. Your experience pool is insufficient to draw conclusions that you have been in this thread. But thats good news for you because you'll likely be just fine if you stay away from stupid r9k nonsense and work on improving your character. You can't fix your height, but you can make yourself a worthwhile human being which has nothing to do with your height, or your neotenous face.

I went 3 presidents between relationships.

I'm an aesthetic B- on my best day, but usually C- bland. also am clean and have money. I'm barely 6'. That height shit didn't help me fill for 12 years, so its not some kinf of cure-all. And I definitely had some developing of my own to do.