Dane visiting Lithuania

I am from Denmark and I thought hey why the hell not visit Lithuania. There was a direct flight to Kaunas. So I flew over rented a car. And holy shit what a mistake. This country is fucking absolute shit. Its literally africa tier. The women dress like absolute fucking shit and the guys are some weak looking pussy fucks acting hard desu. Shit been here a week cause I rented the car for the week so I thought lets travel a bit so I have been to Klaipeda and Kaunas even Siauliai. Now I am in Vilnius and holy fuck this country is fucking shit. Never been to Eastern Europe before but I can't fucking wait to go back to Denmark! I will never visit such a shithole again! The people are the biggest thing they are fucking shit tier. I knew eastern europeans had low iqs and were basically niggers but all I can say is confirmed. My ancestors should have genocided every last one of these mongrels!

Attached: images (9).jpg (284x177, 10K)

>visiting the balthurt belt
Kek

Go on

It couldn't be that bad bud. Did you lay a lithuanian chick?

yeah so anyways the people all are depressed it seems like no wonder the sucide rate is world class. The culture is also westernized. surprisingly more niggers in some areas then I see in Denmark. At least in Denmark we classify them into ghettos and I honestly rarely see non whites in my town at all! In Lithuania they are all over the place. the women all wear trashy leather pants. And lots of interracial couples. I saw a white women with a black man and their baby. But worst of all is the people they are such shit tier you can tell they are like 50 iq points below danes. Lol I checked their news they are celebrating getting 200 jobs from some dutch company outsourcing it support jobs lololol...seriously this country is fucking shit.

no fucking way they look disgusting. I have a wife in Denmark. this was just something I thought I would do with my son. He fucking hates it too. We are leaving tomorrow. It has been a good lesson on not to leave to the 3rd world again! No wonder these people are leaving their shithole. They are the niggers of europe immigration rate is higher then Syria I am not even joking I checked!

Laying a Lithuanian chick would literally be like laying some nigger women except probably less chance of getting aids or some disease with a nigger then Lithuanian. trust me don't visit this country. I should have trusted my research.

i think its a fingolian writing this.

holy shit. Is it anything like Estonia or is it that bad bad?

Are Latvia and Estonia any different?

I think Estonia is not nearly as bad from what I hear. Lithuania itself seems unique as it has a very low IQ just check its like the lowest in EE other then Albania. You can tell the people are degenerates youth, old, whatever they are all degens. Its also very poor but you can tell they want to act like they aren't with some of them. Lots of bad drivers here as well. Like I previously said Denmark or Germany or some civilized nation should have annexed them and genocided off the undesirables 99% of the population long ago. All the banks I notice are Scandinavian as well. Funny must be because Lithuanians are not capable of having their own bank even hahaha. pathetic nigger ball nation desu.

Yes. But both are far better then Lithuania. Funny cause Latvia and Estonia have a lot of Russians. Ironic. Lithuania has Polish.

Well fuck this has been pretty redpilling. Thanks for the descriptive writing Finnbro, sounds like the South but colder, uglier and obviously European

But yes you can basically tell a lot of people in Lithuania are braindead.

Pretty much dude. Lithuania is especially bad in the rural parts. It literally feels like its the 1970s still there. Its kind of funny. Roads are absolute shit like mars. Thank god I rented a big SUV. But anyways the biggest thing is like I repeated basically the people are low iq and you can tell this very quickly. its like night and Day with Denmark. I would kill myself too if I had to live here. Thank fucking god I was born in Denmark. MANY Lithuanians move to the UK for example to wage cuck. Very rarely do you find a Lithuanian capable of anything more then construction work or factory work. They are literally braindead.

I have heard good things about at least Estonia. They have a very high GDP per capita despite being a former Soviet Union country, right?
Finns are strongly related to Estonians reg. language, blood, culture and original mythology & religion AFAIK, and Finns are top-tier in multiple aspects. The most skilled and capable coworker I have is a Finn.

Don't forget brother we colonized Estonia and ruled them for many years. There is even castles we built there. So of course they will be Superior compared to some mongol ass Lithuanians.

Attached: download (10).jpg (246x205, 8K)

Ehhhhh... the British colonized India and ruled them for many years, and the results are not exactly... similar...

My Latvian friend says they have cute girls as far as the eye can see.

so are you the Dane i met in the Mohammed cartoons thread or not?

if you hate us east Euros, then go to Denmark and fight for it.

fight what? do you idiots not see what our right wing gov't is doing? far more then east europe. fucking ignorant non white eastern euros,

c'mon Ragnar, no need to be so pissed off.

i hope your right wing government invests more in the Army so as to take back Skane too.

The army is already strong we would take Skane but Malmo is totally fucked. We should take Gotland though for sure.

alright, prepare for war.

and just to know, the Americans gave us some nukes they have stored at the Deveselu missile base.

if you want some nukes, we will help you. Malmo can be cleaned up only through uranium now anyway.

i would gladly nuke Sweden so that the Islamic cancer would not spread, and as a thank you for Tuborg beer.

Attached: Best Pest.jpg (1360x1144, 500K)

We don't need nukes my friend. We could clear out all the muslims no problem all they have is some pussy ass grenades in Malmo we could get the Danish Military in there and the muslims would all be dead in less then 24 hours.

go full Viking on them. it's about time.

Attached: Wojak Legionarul.jpg (1201x1444, 272K)

Maybe I hope one day! But first we have to go even further right!

because right makes might!

Attached: Wojakodreanu Ostas.png (706x740, 18K)

Lithuania maybe be a shithole, but I'm pretty you are the same said faggot with Lithuanian parents raised in Denmark. Now, I see you created a new thread with a new twisted larp. Thought you would have went back to Denmark by now, enjoy it.
He's probably just a rappist with a crush on Beatrice.

Sweden had a bigger impact on Estonia than Denmark

That's not me. If my parents were Lithuanian I would kill myself like all good Lithuanians do.

Not true in many aspects. There is even the Danish Kings Garden in Tallinn...The best old buildings in Estonia are all built by Danes.

Attached: download (11).jpg (177x285, 16K)

nice grammar just more proof Lithuanians need to be genocided ASAP!

>Sweden
yeah ok bro believe that shit if you want. meanwhile facts disagree with your feelings.

Attached: images (10).jpg (194x259, 8K)

You wrote basically the same shit as in another thread.
How would you known there were Polish in Lithuania? They are a small percentage and a Dane here would have never been able to notice them.

It wasn't me who wrote it. Notice? Vilnius is full of them Lithuania even has a political party about Poles. you have at least 5% of your population as Poles. Vilnius is a Polish city. Lithuania is a fake country like Ukraine and should be annexed between Latvia, Belarus, Russia, and Poland. Fuck Lithuania. Literally lower iq's then Somalians.

Next time take a road trip to albania. The niggers spics and whatever remains of the Italian Mafia in New York City are scared shitless of them. I'm sure they have a beautiful homeland...

Attached: soprano.jpg (640x498, 76K)

I worked with a Lithuanian QT at a restaurant years ago. Always had a good opinion of the country because of this one red haired girl. Also a few weeks ago I got my winter tires put on my car by Lithuanians only charging like 10 euro, thought fuck it, too lazy to do it on my own when they could do it way faster with proper tools.
They even gave me a coffee while I waited. Either they weren't very comfortable speaking English or they were quiet and autistic like Finns. Either way 10/10 would allow to immigrate again.

they are basically like niggers though and should be considered ones until proven otherwise

they can't speak English for sure. Lithuanian iq is way too low to allow for that.

I don't really care, but your rant is the same as in another thread with the same points. Like I said a Dane here for a week would never have noticed them and would no nothing about any political parties.

The only Lithuanians I would allow are ones that were raised in Australia or the USA or something. Then they might have the nigger socialization wiped out of them that this shithole creates.

does Lithuania have the worst flag in Europe?

stfu stop coming to Denmark and other rich nations you fucking beggars. You are worse then gypsies. And soon you will be as your population turns into 0. Give Vilnius back to Poland and the rest to your neighbors. You are the saddest excuse of a country ever.

yes they are African tier. The flag says alot. Denmark meanwhile has the oldest and most badass flag of all time.

A swede letting someone immigrate is not saying much you faggots would let ISIS immigrate and people with fucking diseases you are pathetic.

Never been to Denmark, but like I said enjoy it when you go back. Also, since you brought it up I'm most likely richer than you.

People only go to Denmark to buy alcohol, to drive through it on their way to the continent, or to use their airport to fly somewhere else.

>iš danijos
>sako kiti yra negrai

How is some picture a fact?

i dislike every nation south of scandinavia but hate every nation east of central europe.

Norway, Sweden and Denmark are best friends 4 ever btw.

It seems like a nice place, but I would never go there to buy alcohol.

Bullshit never saw a nigger in my life .

You would if you lived in Sweden and had to endure our taxes.

I saw like 10 white women with niggers in one day during my weeklong stay once.

Fuck yes Norway you are our greatest allies!

translated....what is your fucking point you faggot! Lithuanians are niggers. Danes are not...

come on Sweden!

YOUR taxes are only a fraction of what our taxes are - heck we drive to you guys when we need to buy alcohol!

lol yes Sweden please keep away the bridge to Skane was a big mistake. BTW faggot you retards go to Denmark because salaries are way higher here...and Sweden is a cheap shithole to live in compared to Denmark.

Alcohol is for degen Lithuanian faggots. I don't drink much but when . I do I do it better then anyone else! not like some faggot Lithuanian.

FUCK YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMANS

DO U KNOW HOW MANY LITHUANIAN GUYS ARE ROBBING US HERE IN NORWAY?

THERE ARE TONS OF GANGS CONSISTING OF LITHUANIANS AND LATVIANS ROBBING AND STEALING CARS IN NORWAY FUCK OFF !

Attached: 1542453860328.png (700x700, 1.87M)

BFF

hey sorry i thought u was a lithuanian guy.

realized u was OP now lmao.

Attached: 1542454057602s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

why are you so angry and rude did someone spit on you polse or something?
i thought danes supposed to be happy and jolly.

Attached: 000048713.jpg (800x600, 123K)

yes I agree.
I don't understand people who want to travel to asia or africa or south america cuz its so "exotic".

like wtf? its only a degenerate culture with nice weather and low iq people.

i must say that even spain and france is kinda degenerate (yes i have been there). I will never leave north europe again - except for USA

exactly bro we need to ban Lithuanians they are nothing but scum I know many are going to Norway because they find one country and then dump all their shitskin niggers there. Lithuanians need to be genocided they are good for nothing my Norge brother!

Bro I am happy....happy to leave this shithole. Seriously after a week here my mood is all fucked up hahahaha. I could have gone somewhere interesting and all that happened is now me and my son got a lesson to go to somewhere nice next time and not go and see what Lithuania is like.

Pretty much true. I was in Switzerland before though and enjoyed it. Also Italy was ok. So I can't say its all shit. but yes Scandinavia is god tier. everything else is just shithole land basically.

are you polish by any chance?

Damn glad you guys agree with me. I feel like I might as well have gotten to Africa it can't be much worse then Lithuania. especially the people themselves are terrible in Lithuania. God Bless Denmark, Scandinavia, Greenland, The Faroe Islands etc. etc. Nords stick together!

No I am Danish for the 1000th time you low iq sub human ape Lithuanian. FFS. No wonder even rapefugees don't want to go to your shithole. Although your faggot gov't still pushes them down your thoughts and pays them more money then your pensioners. Our gov't is making a deal to send our prisoners and rapefugees to Lithuania

I'm sure you are able to afford Absolut.
Stop stealing their kids.

They steal the kids cause Lithuanians are unfit to be parents. They are niggers. If you don't like it don't go into Scandinavian clay you low iq niggers.

Yeah right, norway is getting blacked as we speak, and the refugees only get small handouts and then have to work so thats why they leave lithuania and go to norway germany and other soon to be blacked countries.

don't really alcohol is expensive

If we are niggers, then so what? It's fashionable to import them.
I'm not really a bigger drinker, so I'm not exactly sure what it costs. Also, I'm not poor if you are thinking that.

>not turning all of your vacations into sex tourism

wtf is even wrong with u?

We are Somalia vol 2 don't come here, you will be skinned by bears and eaten by hobos. We don't even exist. Forget about us.

entire butthurt belt is like this and worse, dont come here

Which company is that?

don't worry OP, they know it, highest suicide rates in the world. we need to help these poor uncivilised barbarians. they've probably never even seen running water before.

Not really. This is what it says:
>be dane
>say that others are niggers

Kek, nice LARP.

how could I ever forget you friend :)

Thanks, spread the word

Redpill
Slavs aren't human

Attached: Global_AS_suicide_rates_bothsexes_2016.png (1123x793, 272K)

Eat shit and get a brain tumor

Yeah, Shithuania is pretty shit, men are fags, women are sluts for foreign cock. Met few chicks from there, yeah they were kinda sexy, but after awhile they were asking me for money to feed their children, dammit, they reminded me of southeast asian women when it comes to begging.
I think they have problems with their identity, too.

You have to go back anyway

Lulz OP that was quite a rant. This shit is due to Soviet Occupation. High IQ citizens where either killed or put into mental hospitals. Soviet era brainwashed Lithuanians. Trust me it is not possible to discuss someone over 40 who looks at old times through nostalgia prism. Most of our genes are Scandinavian mixed with Slav genes.

its the same retard posting same threads for months. saged

>tfw europe is dead and all its finest men left for british colonies decades ago

Attached: NZOZ3.jpg (1400x493, 63K)

>raised in Australia
>they might have the nigger socialization wiped out of them
loooooooooool yeah nah youths here are literal nigger-tier ZOG-bots

Obviously you guys haven't been to Canada.

Would make every other country look good.

Checked
Yeah this is definitely a retard posting. Maybe some Lithuanians beat him up or something

Attached: 1543710195064.gif (500x346, 471K)

I'd rather live in Lithuania than this shithole.
Atleast Lithuania is white, they win by fucking default.

You have to understand, that every high-class Lithuanian family with education, is now either dead or switched nationalities. For example, you can find here many Lithuanian families that separately contributed more to Lithuanian history than whole modern Lithuanian population combined - Czartoryscy, Sapiehowie, Radziwiłłowie, etc.
And what's interesting, Polonised Lithuanians hide a deep hatred for modern Lithuanians. They see them as imposters, thieves of their heritage, as in their opinion Lithuanian identity completely became one with Polish, and modern Lithuanians descend from culturless peasantry.

Attached: Wizyta_Marszalka_Polski_Jozefa_Pilsudskiego_u_ksiazat_Radziwillow_w_Nieswiezu_-_1926_AD.jpg (798x587, 107K)

I was in Poland last week, and the public transport dropped me off in the countryside told me to walk to the town 3 miles away lol backward place is eastern europe.

That's true, I felt safe in Poland, when I crossed the border into Germany suddenly I begin to see a lot of Merkels guests and find myself looking over my shoulder constantly.

>rasied in Australia
Australia is the nigger of the anglo world m8