ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

Attached: male-female2.png (464x300, 54K)

Girls:why did I beat you to first poster and do you find that attractive?

Girls: is it too weird for a guy to have no pubic hair? I am considering having it lasered off. I can't shave because it comes back more ingrown than not. Saw a good deal on laser treatments at a clinic I walked past on the weekend and am seriously considering it.

>your body your choice
I get that but would you be weirded out by a totally bare guy?

Not him, but how big of a deal is shaving your pubic hair? I don't understand why men and women both feel the need to do this. They didn't in the past, or did they? I don't really understand why people do this.

People have been removing their pubic hair on and off for thousands of years. At the moment the cause is mostly just as a result of a trend and I think the trend has been prolonged by the fact that (for women at least) underwear and swimwear has gotten smaller, and we now all live our lives one instagram photo at a time where showing pubic hair would be considered undesirable if not just straight up crass.

Besides which women shave their legs and arm pits and some go even further with other body hair. Shaving pubes for women has a lot to do with a lack of body hair being a feminine trait. Besides, every girl I've asked about it has said they shave because they like how it looks and feels and I'm not going to complain about that.

It feels smooth and looks better
Also no hair in your mouth when doing oral

So it's a comfort thing, not a strictly aesthetic thing. Is it considered weird not to shave it? I'm a guy by the way.

I would say it's actually more aesthetic. Shaved vag looks 100x more appealing than untamed jungle cat.

It's both but more aesthetic

It's not weird if you don't shave, it's just a matter of preference

Esp if she wears a swimsuit or something similar

Eh, I like it specifically for that reason.

i like smooth guys more than hairy ones

What do you think of men who have gfs from overseas? I'm beginning to realize I will probably get married to an Asian woman since I am going to be workin over there for the next ten years of my life. I feel like people assume it's some kind of mail order bride program when a man marries a woman from overseas. What do you think?

It's not a mail order bride since you've met her there
Would you plan on staying there or bringing her back?

Girls how many of you would seriously consider having sex with another girl even if you don't necessarily consider yourself bi or gay?

>I broke up with my ex in august, deleted facebook a day later.
>meet this girl in december
>completely over my ex, haven't thought of her for a month or two.
>become official in January
>things are going good
>fastforward to now
>decide to reactivate facebook to sell an old laptop yesturday
>delete old pictures of me and my ex
>add girlfriend
>she sees some pictures i missed that were a year old on my wall
> she gets pissed off.

Im not in the wrong here right? I kind of get where shes coming from but I just wanted to sell my fucking laptop.

Girls, when you ask a girl to hang out and she says "I'd really like that" opposed to a generic response does it actually mean anything? This girl knows I had feelings for her in the past but we just recently started talking to each other again.

Attached: 1522998003847.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Girls on autism spectrum:
If you were interested in guy, how would you indicate interest towards him? Probably not in any way, but I bet you would do at least something differently in hopes to get him notice you. If you wouldn't normally do anything, would you try something different if you knew the guy you were interested was also on the autism spectrum?

I've been talking with a nice autistic girl for the past two months, and I'm not sure if she likes me romantically. I'm one of her few contacts and possibly the only guy she knows. We talk a lot about mental illnesses and other emotional stuff, and lately she has been sending me quite lot of "tfw no bf" and other similar cute memes. Is she trying to get me notice her, or is she just sharing memes? It's impossible to tell, but with her being on spectrum and her extremely narrow social life I think she could have a crush on me. I'm also on the spectrum.

You weren't, she is
She shouldn't be jealous about your ex, a person you don't even think about

Ask her out for a drink/coffee

I have a female friends who fucks a new guy basically every other week and spares no details with what she does. Why does she get upset when I call her a whore?

Because even if you disapprove, you have no rights to insult her

Who said I disapproved?

Yes, he does.

I have no rights to call you a retard because that's your own decision to be one

is it creepy to add a crushes best friend on facebook? shes told me a lot about her and ive seen tons of pictures etc, but ive never actually met or spoken to her.

You can add anyone on Facebook

You can hardly even type
out a simple sentence user. Lay off the drugs.

their sentences have been perfectly legible, what don't you understand?

It's a pretty accurate description, not an insult.

Those aren't exclusive
It can be (and is) an accurate description as well as an insult

So we should lie instead?

Just not saying it

generally thats what being social involves, yeah. honesty is a valued virtue but at the same time you've called her a whore, knowing it to be an insult, for no other reason than to call her a whore. its nice to be nice and all that.

and yes, i'm aware of the irony of saying that while on the cesspool that is Jow Forums.

It's not, no. Whores take money for sex. She's a slut.

Unless she's being paid for it she isn't really a whore. You should be calling her a slut instead.

If she doesn't like being called a whore why does she keep being a whore?

True. Definitions are important.

It's only her fault if an accurate description of her existence is an insult.

>It's only her fault if an accurate description of her existence is an insult.
That's my point since the beginning

Anons,

>guy says he likes talking to me, opens up about personal shit, flirts a bit
>knows I'm moving away in one month
>invite him to a common friend's thingy
>the day before the party we're texting and joking, but stops replying after asking me if I'm single
>doesn't show up at the party "sry have to study"
>has been kind of cold since then

What's this? Why's happening?

>Friend has boyfriend
>Last time she hung out with her ex (with her boyfriends permission) he tried to kiss her
>She says she's going to reaffirm boundaries with him so it doesn't happen again
>Ends up making out in the bathroom instead
>Dude spergs out at me because he's convinced himself it's a minor thing while I told her to tell her boyfriend (she's going with me on this)

I've lost so much respect for her. What are peoples even thought processes when they do this sort of shit? It's moments like this I want to cut off all of my contacts and go back to being a hermit.

people suck

>oh god she's moving away I have to make a move now
>oh god I made a move I'm such an idiot aaaah
Is my guess.

People, what a bunch of bastards.

Blue or red

Attached: 1446079217740.jpg (640x640, 127K)

If he chickened out for the meetup, why also cutting the usual contact?
We already hanged out together, spent time alone and he didn't seem so socially retarded to just chicken out in the very last moment.

Red. I don't trust a man in speedos.

Well what did you answer when he asked if you were single? Maybe he was very embarrassed afterwards.

>Well what did you answer when he asked if you were single?
Since it was really really out of the blue in the conversation, I asked wether he was asking for real, and then how was that a question (like, he knows I'm single, we've been joking on being sad loners), and he actually left me on seen til the party thingy the following day.

How did I possibily embarass him with that?

I like how you left out the important parts ya goddamn ho. Heres your wasy fucking (you)

Now, did you say yes or no to the single question

He embarrassed himself by not remembering an important thing about you and was so ashamed he didn't think you would talk to him anymore
Men are weird like that

>are you single (because I want to be with you)
>haha user, are you for real?
Do you not see how that might've been a kick to the groin? Guys can be overly sensitive little bitches too.

>wesy
Easy

I hate phoneposting

>assuming that a clearly defined beta is confident in his knowledge of you
No wonder he is basically ghosting you. You dont get him a bit.

Anons, but my reply was really more "isn't it obvious I'm single?", and he asked me out of blue while I was making fun of him, so I thought it was just a joke going along with what I was saying. We were messaging simultaneously, so iI was there to say "ofc I am".
When he left me on seen I just assumed he didn't reply because we were going to meet the next day.

Am I talking to a overly sensitive bitch?

>Am I talking to a overly sensitive bitch?
Probably

He basically vomitted all his emotonal diarrhea to her. Of course he is

The last time a girl replied to me like that, she flaked last minute.

Attached: [AnimeKaizoku]Prison School - 07[1080p][B1668E16].mkv_snapshot_22.31_[2017.08.31_09.21.28].jpg (1920x1080, 839K)

What signs do girls use to tell a boy she likes him?

The most commonis just agreeing with them. Even if he is factually wrong or even socially strange, a girl will always agree with a guy she likes.

The beta chads adventures is proof of this. Google it if you havent seem it. The corn is just absolutely fascinating. A breakthrough on the psychology of women EASY

>playing with her hair, fidgeting
>looking down at your mouth while you talk
>big dilated pupils, flushed face
>either a difficult time maintaining eye contact, or doing it intensely and prolonged
>standing closer to you than other people do, touching you more
>finding you funnier/smiling at you more than others
>forging inside jokes, particularly if they're related either to sex or love ("we're like an old bickering married couple" "ugh we could never date")
>"so doesn't your girlfriend think you..." when you never mentioned any girlfriend
>she brings you homemade gifts (cookies, cards) or shows you personal things like a diary or written fiction, childhood pictures
>she mentions other people thinking you're dating or wanting to set you up
>her friends act giddy around you, but she doesn't join in and tries to pokerface
>fishing for compliments, asking for your opinion on her/female make up, dressing, grooming, "user what's your type?"
>doing you little favors like bringing you coffee unprompted
>you run into her "by chance" a lot
>she shows a startlingly keen memory for trivial shit you told her, she points out similarities between the two of you a lot
>nurturing behavior like fussing over whether or not you're well fed, warm enough, if she brings you homemade food when you're sick she has it bad

Red

That's the part that gets me. She seems to be remorseful and upset over how she fucked over her boyfriend. But what was the thought process at the time? Like do they just try to ignore the part of the brain that is pointing out all of the consequences?

Yes that's what horniness does.

I don't really buy that, otherwise I'd have made a whole lot more stupid mistakes in my life.

Well presumably you don't usually have guys/gals willing to go along with it every time you're horny.

Ok girls I know this can be a stereotype at times ( but it seems to be the truth in most girls I have dated) but seriously how many pairs of freaking shoes do you really need ?

Varies wildly from girl to girl. It's not about need. Look at it as if it's a hobby like any other hobby that involves collecting stuff.
Personally I have four pair of shoes, not including two heels I never wear. But my sister has easily three times that and my mother probably ten times. Over the years they add up, you don't really have to throw any away if you take some care of them and at least in my family it seems to be a birthday or Christmas gift every other year.

Myself and this girl have been hanging out a lot recently, initially she showed more interest in me than I did in her. Eventually I asked her out, that didn't go well, but she came around eventually and wanted to hang out more. Then we went on a night out, she ditched me and joined the other guys (mutual friends), she let them get flirty with her but I didn't make much of it, we're not together so I figure showing jealousy would be a bad sign. Later some other girl came over to me and was all over me , we both knew that girl and that she turns into something else when she's drunk, but her and I have a history and apparently she does somewhat like me because like I said, I could've just said "yes" and she'd be sucking my tongue all night. Afterwards when the night was over, myself and the girl stayed on our own, walking home. I mentioned the girl that was all over me and how weird it was, her response to that was that she was ugly. If I'm honest, she is nowhere near ugly so I sense jealousy there, especially since it kind of came out of nowhere. Why show that if she initially ditched me and put me in a situation where I'd be jealous?

I don't think I have ever dated a girl that had less than 10 pair, on the other end I dated a gal that when I opened one of her closets the holocaust museum would have told her she needs to dial it back a notch .

Might be cultural too. Personally I'd rather have four or five pair that I really like and that I'm comfortable in than a hundred cheap ones that I just impulse bought.

I guess I just always figured it was like my tools, I do have some I hardly ever use but there is always that chance I run into a situation where I am going to need them. Anyhow thanks for clearing that up, the answer I usually get is " All of them"

Because she likes you, flirting with others infront of the person you actually like is a common tactic

Its to show the other person you are hot a commodity, also to make you jealous and make you want them more, it obviously worked did it not?

How bad is 6 year age gap? Me being 26, her 20. It doesn't seem to bother us, we haven't even brought it up, but every now and then I realize that she's younger than me. We're both adults, got to know and like each other before we even knew about our ages, so everything should be fine, right? I've heard people freak out when couple has 3 year age difference, guy being 25 and girl 22. Is there a secret dating rule I don't know about?

Nah, 6 years is nothing at your ages

it did and it didn't. See, when we talk, she makes herself look like someone who wouldn't do that so it made me unsure if she wasn't lying to me. She'd always say she would never sleep with a guy she just met and she's only had one guy in her life, only goes on tinder for "distraction" but would never hook up.

The way she attracts attention and the way she'd go out of her way to do it makes me think that all she has to do is say the word and the guy will be in bed with her. But it did make me jealous, true. Just wasn't sure how to view it, as a potential concern or some tactic like you mentioned

Excellent. By the time you want to get serious, you'll probably have a steady job and already have some saving so you can provide for her which she will like very much. We are at the same age with my SO and building everything from zero, seeing me climbing the ladder in the office etc. sometimes bothers her.

If you don't plan long term, then who cares if you love each other.

A guyfriend told me it's your age divided by two plus seven. So you're fine.

When you were in 1st grade, she didn't exist. Ain't that interesting to think about?

Blue looks more friendly

Friend of mine says I have good confidence in all areas but girls. I can talk to them as friends easy fucking thing, but being flirty or whatever. I...just don't know how, I can't see myself doing it, if I imagine myself from third person, it looks so fucking weird.

Anyway, other guys, what should I do? Girls can answer too, sure thing, but I think another guy would have better input.

Well you have two choices, either forget her or keep going

I would not hold it against her, flirting is harmless and the most common way for the two sexes to interact, it rarely leads to anything, I flort with tonnes of chicks everyday, how many of those do you think I bang?

In order to attract female, you HAVE TO behave as a male. There are 9999 ways how to do it. Tldr: show her in any socially acceptable way (or even in dirty asocial behavior if she is drunk or you know she is whore) that you want to copulate with her.

Flirting, compliments, asking if she is single, smiling like retard, asking on date, bullying, inappropriate questions, eye contact whatever it takes to make her feel sexy: she has to realize you see her as sexual object you want to use.

Dont be yourself, do the very opposite. Be like pic related. Show off your tail to the girls. Be confident, be cocky, be daring, be the male. Make her feel wanted.

Attached: peacock.jpg (1024x819, 241K)

What does it mean if a girl blinks like three or four times instead of once when she's talking to me?

not enough information to form an opinion.

She compliments me but in a very descriptive way if that makes sense? like she would observe things about me and comment on them but its very flattering and is a compliment for sure. I sometimes notice her stare at me when we're in class too. But whenever we spend time together she always either cuts me off and doesn't pay much attention when I speak, or straight up ignores me and talks to her friend instead or gets on her phone. I try to talk to her but I can't get much out of her, its very casual in that sense. What does she mean by all this?

>"You look happy today, user"
Is this a compliment or not?

>"ugh we could never date""
>this means she likes you
What the fuck?

Welcome to women

>what is woman logic

>compliments me but in a very descriptive way
What did he mean by this?

>expecting advice from women
More like ask the same gender and get no answers

I'll give an example. I'm not a local, like I'm from a different country and she'd casually start a conversation with me about how foreigners look different and have a different complexion and how their eyes look different and how its a turn on, and how their accent makes things sound interesting. She would refer to me as an example of each. It wasn't a direct "wow you're eyes are amazing" but more of a statement, but she'd use me as an example to explain it. A compliment I would say, but a hard one to take, like how do you react to a statement?

Is English her first language?

Sounds like she's interested in you but doesn't want to commit just yet. Maybe in her culture and/or family dating a foreigner is frowned upon? Up the flirting a little and see how she responds.

yes, I live in an english speaking country now, she's a local.

Thats what I thought, she'd always agree to hang out and seems excited at first but never actually showed up and she'd always make excuses. Her mutual friend and I both think she might have commitment issue since she'd give both of us a different excuse on the same night.

>Maybe in her culture and/or family dating a foreigner is frowned upon?
not really but around here, locals are more likely to date locals, unless the foreigner is from a country like Spain or something, and really attractive. I'm not that attractive in my opinion, not compared to other guys in my course and I don't come from a country where men are considered exotic/sexy but I have seen a good few local girls from my class stare at me, somehow I catch their interest.

>Up the flirting a little and see how she responds.
I tried casually but I'm trying to be careful, she's been moody lately and I feel that she might be depressed over something. Always goes home early on a night out, doesn't dress well in public like she doesn't care and I think I overheard the girls talk about it and I think she might be going through a breakup so I don't want to be too pushy. She'd always return the compliment in a way "you do too!" and that sort of thing. The staring has been going on for months tho

Yeah sounds like she has something going on. Good luck with that. You could try being patient with her until she sorts herself out but I've no idea what she has to sort.

>Friend of mine says I have good confidence in all areas but girls. I can talk to them as friends easy fucking thing, but being flirty or whatever. I...just don't know how

While I find this post kind of gross...
>Make her feel wanted.
This line is pretty accurate

When it comes down to it, you need to do two things:
Make her feel special, and make sure she *wants* to work towards that attention.

I’m not saying you need to act like a chad, that you need to play a game, or be manipulative, then what I am saying is that flirting is an interaction, not a one way dump. She needs to be involved and willing to trade a back and forth with you in order for things to get anywhere.

How do you do that?

Well how do you get in to an interesting discussion with someone?

Find the things you share and like in common and work your way forwards from there. Posit something they find intriguing so their curiosity is piqued and they want to respond and contribute, don’t let it be a one sided interaction where you’re the one doing all the talking.

Are you Indian?

>guy says he likes talking to me, opens up about personal shit, flirts a bit
>has been kind of cold since then

He’s an awkward sperg who doesn’t know how to appropriately deal, so he does the common thing and runs away/hides from the uncomfortable situation.
>Why show that if she initially ditched me and put me in a situation where I'd be jealous?

Not a chick, and other user could cynically be right...

But alternatively, jealousy is not a rational thing.

I remember my first time feeling jealous, it was because my best friend and former FWB decided to “spend the night” at another friends house. I was her ride there and the entire time I had this si king feeling at the pit of my stomach that I just couldn’t understand...

Until I had a moment where I was like... “wtf... am I jealous? What? Why? I’m the one who stopped us hookin up, I’m the one who said a relationship wouldn’t work out. Wtf reason do I have to be jealous for? I’m being a dumbass.” And eventually I got over myself.

It was a completely irrational feeling, but it was there. Sometimes shit just happens and you have no real reason or excuse for it. Emotions don’t always have to rational.

guy here
I ended up ghosting a girl who was attracted to me because I felt like messaging her or getting to know her would be a chore
I seemed to put 'message fenanon' on a fucking to do list and still ended up procrastinating the fuck out of it
eventually I came to the realisation that if I don't actually want to talk to her (or anyone for that matter) then it's best for me to just cut ties and pretend we never met

in retrospect, I think I led her on
we made out at my friends place one night when we were on mdma and I remember thinking 'this could work out'
I fantasised about her occasionally for weeks but then I just lost interest and found her personality to be incredibly abrasive even though I never spend the time to understand her
now I can't help but feel the regret set in as I think about what could've been and how I let anything I want in life slip past because it doesn't feel 'true'
how do I get over this?
what should I have done?
I don't even have any friends anymore

no, I'm from central Europe. Some say I look very much like the locals until I speak, then you can hear a slight accent. Can't give more details for the odd chance she's here, my info was very specific and she seems like the person who'd know about this place

>Hey, are you single?
>user, are you for real?
>How is that even a question you're asking me right now?
Jesus Christ. Are you fucking disabled?