Do you have to have a fairly low IQ to want to be a primary school teacher as a man?

do you have to have a fairly low IQ to want to be a primary school teacher as a man?
What about as a woman? Do smart primary school teacher females exist?

Attached: 44.jpg (811x817, 205K)

Smart is over-rated.

Sane is way more important than smart.

Is that the naked emu girl ?

sort of like having an income of 100k instead of 10k a year makes way more of a difference than 200k per year instead of 100k.

Wittgenstein taught children

My mother has an IQ of 177 (officially tested) and she teaches elementary school, Grade 5 specifically

nice. if only there was a way for me to believe you.

Being a teacher is a job for two kinds of people: second-career types who want to help kids, and emotionally stunted, zero-ambition retards who want to relive their middle school days and be accepted by the "cool" (read: violent) kids.

Right

Bang on with the later, I know 2 teachers like that and their facebook posts make me cringe so hard my dick almost turns inside out, its like they never got over school and grew up, just total fuckin retards, I cant imagine the shit they're telling kids day in day out but they take a lot of pride in being "popular" with their kids.

If I was making shit up, wouldn't I claim I was smart myself?

My IQ is like 98

When I was in college the education majors were the stupidest people I met. Like "How the hell did you graduate high school, much less deal with college?" stupid. No common sense or ability of any kind. The grounds crew that mowed the university were far smarter.

The owl would make a great primary grade teacher except that some of the smaller kindergarten and pre-school children would tend to be missing every week or so.

Put your words together better with logic you fucking retarded nigger.

Attached: 1543904858903.jpg (613x533, 33K)

How do I go about acquiring such a large birb?

Attached: 1528287740136.jpg (840x558, 91K)

Everyone should do it for at least a few years, but long term it is not a good prospect. It will destroy your health, relationships, and bank account if you let it.

>literally makes perfect sense
what's your reading comprehension level? 3rd grade?

You wouldn't be surprised then to find that education majors have the lowest average IQ of college majors. Look it up

Im a high school teacher because I need a paycheck and insurance for my pregnant wife and I got tired of doing manual labor.

post her feet