A guy just raped my girlfriend

A guy just raped my girlfriend.

What should I do?

I feel empty.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rainn.org/about-national-sexual-assault-telephone-hotline
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call the police and tell them you want to report a rape.

The rape being the one of you in that guys asshole

kick his ass you pussy

My gf said we should break up because of this. and that I shouldn't take care of this because it's her business. I'm just afraid she will let this guy away, because she feels to weak to go in a court etc.

I'm not saying that the rape was her fault, but this wasn't a rape on a street. We had an argument and basically broke up. She went to drink with his male friend. They end up drinking till 6 am, and this guy stayed over in her couch. My girlfriend went to sleep and woke up, while this guy was putting his dick in her.

I know this might seem like she cheated on me, felt regret, and invented the rape. Anyway, I contacted this guy and he said he is ready to go to the police to tell this. So I can't assume anything else, than it really happened.

What the hell should I do? I'm so mixed with emotions. I want to help my gf (or ex), to survive from this because I care about her and can't leave someone I care about alone in this kind of situation. At the same time I'm angry at her for even inviting some guy to her home to drink, that he has a chance to pull her pants away.

What I should also do with this guy? I know I'm not the right person to be the judge, but I really want to hurt him.

Have a cup of tea, forget the whole thing ever happened and everybody involved and get on with your own life. This story is way too fucked up and you are not going to gain ANYTHING by trying to help anyone other than yourself here.

Report the rape to the police
It's the right thing to do
You may lose your GF but at least you will have protected her one last time

Uh... I'm pretty sure this story was posted a few days ago from the female perspective.

Weak bait.

I can honestly promise guys. This is not an invented story. You have to believe me, I rly need help. I'm so fucking messed up right now that I can't talk to anyone, than a fucking Jow Forums (sad right)

Please help me. I'm not baiting

There isn't much to help. She needs to go to the police. If she won't go to them, bring them to her.

I'm not qualified to give you all the answers but there are people who can.

rainn.org/about-national-sexual-assault-telephone-hotline

Maybe try them. It's very common that people don't want to report rape (you can google the reasons why). But they have to take action and the longer they wait the harder it will be. This is not something that a person can deal with on their own.

It's possible that your relationship won't survive this and it doesn't matter. Right now this is about helping her. She doesn't need you to be her boyfriend she needs you to be her friend. Whatever you do, don't try to take your own revenge this will only hurt you and probably her.

Yeah she didn't get raped.

Just prepare yourself for when you see her with her "rapist" walking hand-in-hand and kissing at a cafe.

Why the guy would admit it then

She did cheat on you. Dont tell me you seriously think that wanting to break up because she got “raped” by her friend that she coincidentally doesn't want the police to detain isnt suspicuos as fuck and highly indicative of a BS story. As her man thats when she should need you the most not push you away

in all seriousness, dump her.
No woman is worth the emotional baggage rape entails, to add to that, your sex life will never recover and you'll always have the thought of him forcing himself upon her scratching at the back of your head.
Move on, bro.

Attached: 4orv3K7.gif (480x270, 1.04M)

this wasn't rape, she cheated on you.

Move on and find someone else.

Attached: 005.jpg (1000x662, 248K)

This

Did he admit it? What exactly did they say?

He didn't admit shit. He said he's willing to go to the police to prove his innocence. Dumbass.

I said to him that I heard he raped my gf. I said him to take responsibility from his actions. He said he can go to the police himself.

What?
The only reason he'd be going to the police is if he had proof that it wasn't rape.

Why the guy didn't deny it then.

why would he deny fucking your gf?

Would you honestly have believed him if he tried? It's not like most people document every sexual experience they have, so if a woman calls rape, it comes down to a matter of who trusts who more, or if there were potential witnesses to the act [Read: Her friend].

There's no logical reason for this guy to turn himself in for a crime that goes unreported practically 80% of the time.

I hate to say it, but there's also the distinct possibility that it wasn't rape, but rather a drunken regret, in which case it WOULD be in his best interest to take an active involvement in trying to clear his name if there was the possibility of a case, as he knows that he would have nothing to hide.

In any case: Police involvement.

Let both parties submit their stories and evidence, and the law can decide who's side to take.

It says alot about the state of current men that nobody has mentioned to beat the guys ass. If your girlfriend was actually raped then the guy deserves a few beatings.

Says even more about the state of current women that when a woman says she was raped, 99% of men assume she's just a lying whore.

That's fair. If you had a daughter or niece would that be different?

this.

>engaging in conflict
>over women
90% of the time they go for the guy who cares less.
Why would I fight like a loser over a bitch who'll just suck the rival's dick after pretending to lick my wounds or whatever?
Women are not worth fighting over, period, as if you instigate a row, you've lost by default.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>90% of the time they go for the guy who cares less

This is true until you actually get in a relationship. You're not a loser for fighting for someone you love. That's what men do.

I forget how much you guys hate women.

>she feels to weak to go in a court
> I contacted this guy and he said he is ready to go to the police to tell this
It's exactly as it seems. If he's not afraid of a court, and she is, then it means she's lying to you.
Listen, i'm always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, but you're just god damn gullible

even in a relationship, she'd be embarrassed at her partner starting fights, especially if you lose.
Perhaps if some dickhead gropes her and you push him out the way, but full on fisticuffs always result in utter failure for everybody involved.

Been there, done that, got cucked.

I wouldn't say he's gullible, but you should never entirely eliminate any possibility.

There's really no way to definitively know until one party admits it.

With this said, the timing... The timing is something that's really just... I don't know, man.

>Hey let's break up!
>Omg! I was raped that night!

Just, the chances. Obviously it can happen, but it stretches the imagination quite a bit.

I see where you're coming from and it sucks that happened to you.
This is rape we're talking about, not groping.

If OP's girl is in fact lying then he SHOULD dump her. I can agree with you guys as far as that goes.
When I suggested violence I should have been clear and said to make damn sure first.

I would call the police and say my gf was raped.

When she gets mad at you for calling the police, it will go to show she made the story up.

Manipulative bitch

it matters not, once the rape is done, I personally see it as infidelity and cannot stomach pursuing the relationship any further. Her problem.

If she was legitimately raped you’d leave her?

yup.

Why?

If your gf was truly raped, it’s not something she was asking for. It happened against her will. She’s already going to be emotionally struggling with that. Why would you just leave her when she’s down? That sounds morally fucked to me.

If someone spiked your drink, next thing you know you wake up in a hotel room with 3 men who are holding you down and taking turns making your asshole sore. You just got brutally raped. You would expect your gf to dump you because you were victimized?

it means she's a shit judge of character for mingling with people who have such urges in the first place. Women are generally oblivious to the fact that they bring rape unto themselves, then act surprised when it turns out that "going drinking" with Sahalajeed Al Niwari was not a good idea.

And yes, I would,l expect her to dump me, for I know she would never truly respect me afterwards, in fact, seeing how vile women generally are, she'd sleep with my rapists.

you feel it too dont you?

Is this bait?
You got cheated on accept it and don't ruin another mans life for your girls adultery

If a girl was truly raped I think it would be fucked up to abandon her.

why? if you aren't married what's the reason to stick around with damaged goods?

>it means she's a shit judge of character for mingling with people who have such urges in the first place. Women are generally oblivious to the fact that they bring rape unto themselves, then act surprised when it turns out that "g
You sound like you rape people..

>er to dump me, for I know she would never truly respect me afterwards, in fact, seeing how vile women generally are, she'd sleep with my rapists.

hm
U sound like an incel

>You sound like you rape people..
How do you figure that? What a ridiculous assertion.

Whether you do or don’t is beside the question. You have a similar empathy of a rapist is all.

Rapists are usually angry and misguided, you're fair to say I don't have empathy but the reason isn't "I think rape is ok", but quite the opposite. I'd never want someone to be raped but if my SO was, it's just pragmatic to leave her and find someone else.

Ohnonononononononono
Nononononono
You call the fucking police right now
She was raped right?
She totally isn't making it up because she cheated right?
She doesn't want to break up because she is too ashamed of having cheated on you and is feeding you bullshit right?
You take her to the station and you make her talk with the officer and you tell her not to worry because you will be right there next to her for support

Are you the guy?

Attached: 1512940979550.gif (1080x1080, 505K)