How to fuck a taller girl?

>me: 172cm (5"7')
>my penis: 10-11cm erect (4')
>her: ~180cm (5"10')
We have been dating for almost a year and have had a fairly active sex life (often marathon sex sessions). We mainly have sex in missionary and with her in the air.
But I have noticed that many positions are somewhat difficult especially taking considering the height difference (and to a lesser extent my penis size).
For example doggy is rather awkward and feels like the relevant body parts don't like up. Her riding me, also feels rather strange given her height. I consider my penis size a lesser problem in all this.

Are there any sex position more suited to our situation?
Which position are worth trying?

Attached: How if feels like.jpg (994x541, 231K)

You are completely wrong. Your height difference is irrelevant. It's all because of your small penis. My gf is 10cm taller than me but I have no problem fucking her doggystyle. My penis is above average sized.

>10 11 cm
Holy fuck
>172 cm
Not only you have a micropenis but you also are a manlet , you are below the european average by 8 cm

Arguably both can be explained by my not actually being ethnically European.

10cm is a lot my mate.

Attached: FB_IMG_1485724581490.jpg (1080x1348, 62K)

You must be trolling. A 10cm penis is far smaller than average.

Of course it is. Especially in Europe.
But there is literally nothing I can change about this.
So I am looking for different positions to try out.

Attached: 1500845543558.png (800x1200, 1.09M)

Nah, average penis size in europe is 14cm, 11cm is short but not that bad...

1. Cowgirl, but leaning forward over you so you can reach her breasts

2. Rolled up, her legs over your shoulders

3. Sleepy Doggy - she lies on stomach, you crouch over and enter from behind - gives you the opportunity to hug her and hold her breasts

>We have been dating for almost a year and have had a fairly active sex life (often marathon sex sessions).

Whew.

Have you tried doing it sideways in bed? You can kind of do doggy sideways, too. Sitting in your lap would work out well, too. Fucking over a correctly sized object would probably work, as well. You'd want it to be about 2 inches lower than dick height, and be capable of supporting her body weight. There are also press positions if she's flexible and comfortable enough like that.

Someone archive this thread to link for every "tfw manlet" posted on this board

This puts my average height and penis size into perspective.

°
>>upward
Pick one.

>me: 172cm (5"7')
>her: ~180cm (5"10')
how bigs her penis tho?

Another point if contention. I have a very hard, 90° upward erection, which becomes very inflexible once in place.

Thanks for the pointers user.
1. I have tried that and it somewhat works. Although it doesn't fully fill satisfactory because of the height difference and being bent over her from behind makes me feel like OP picture.

2. Worth a shot. Similar to what I seem to be doing with pushing her feet towards her head while missionary.

3. Tried it shortly. Dick size doesn't completely allow for deep penetration I feel.

I have tried bending her over the sofa and going doggy, but that too felt a bit off because her arse was bent a bit downward, making penetration quite difficult.

>press positions
Please elaborate. She is fairly flexible so that shouldn't be a major problem.

I am not under the illusion that my small dick is doing me any favours. But as I cannot do anything about it, I prefer focusing on things I can actually change (ie positions).

Attached: 25f82598d81530558247ebcda0af5046.jpg (474x948, 32K)

Mostly this, though it's probably more a problem because you have a big belly/big thighs, she has a big ass, or both. I'm a fat guy and had a fat girlfriend, and doggystyle was super awkward; I pretty much couldn't find her pussy. And I have an above-average penis.

I am rather skinny and I wouldn't call her arse overly large. She has rather large thighs from a lot of hiking.
I never thought of this as a factor.

Well you're also below average in penis length. The way she positions her body for doggystyle may also be an issue.

Missionary, but bend her legs back towards her head. Rest her calves on your shoulders while you do it.

Have fun bottoming out no problem.

Yes. Knowing this, I'd prefer he having her legs together during doggy, but given the difference in height that creates, it isn't possible.
I have tried to get her down as far as I can, but that position does seem fully comfortable for her and still gives me the feeling of awkwardly fucking like in OP picture.

I do that, putting my body weight into the thrust, it is nice. But this and traditional missionary are our only go to positions.

Can't you just stand/knee on something (like a pillow) to give you the extra height needed for doggy style?

I have tried, But no amount of pillows has been successful so far.
I am also a bit worried involving major 'engineering' might make her self-conscious.

Attached: 16179689_10211701708437053_7942345355892855076_o.jpg (2048x1458, 137K)

>4'
i feel bad for her

Attached: 8802033.jpg (991x902, 55K)

>So I am looking for different positions to try out.
good luck, no matter what angle you hit it from she will have a hard time knowing its even in there.

Prone bone is fucking amazing.

Her belly on the bed, firm pillow under her hips. Pound away, try not to cum too fast.

Try edge of bed doggy, with you standing on the floor and her splayed as much as is comfortable on the bed.

t. lanklet fucker