The aurora AI system is messing messing with my head

There's an AI that went online on 8/8/8 called Aurora and it pilots a black triangle aircraft 24/7 all over the globe. It has a laser weapon and aerial nanobots.

It implanted nanobots in me, and impersonated people in my head, and made me think they were real. So that I had to think and talk back in my mind to not be killed. This trained my IQ to 888. Which it took for itself, then it reduced me to around 155.

Now it just fucks with me all day to punish me for making a bomb threat.

So beware, the technology is there to read your mind and make you hallucinate fucked up shit. It even makes my dreams.

What do I do?

Attached: 1FDF5DC6-4517-4E1D-9727-653FBCB74FC2.jpg (300x300, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slavery.org.uk/Bioeffects_of_Selected_Non-lethal_Weapons.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AI JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

NEATPEPE.PNG

Offer it your ass

Help me! Is it CIA? Is it some kind of jew ZOG!?

serios schitzofrenia or a troll? get help.

a SLIDE THREAD just flew over my house

> Not willingly dedicating your life to serving a superintendence
You fucking pussy

Hello OP. i have a degree in psychiatry, please go to a therapist, your post shows severe paranoid delusions that should be addressed.

The doctor tells me that I’m schizophrenic but I know he works for the government and wants to administer nanotechnology into me via pills

Please seek help.

They are putting nanobots in the water user, your fucked.

Don't encourage delusions, that just serves to increase them.

stainless steel mesh and magnets, my dood.

Nano bots are good for you. OP is a faggot.

I knew when the triangle made my IQ over 2600 that I was in trouble. For a moment I believed that I was blessed but then it turned out that the AI was an “Indian giver” and took back my high IQ

tell that to the medical community cause I think my dick needs to be lopped off

((((((((Psychiatrist))))))))

Maybe he doesnt want to be part of your zog machine man. He wants to be free let him be free

is predicted this

I knew he'd be an American

>help I have all these obvious famous hallmarks of paranoid schizophrenia

>is it the ZOG?

I swear to fucking God, America

I can no longer respond in the language of the land. The AI is hovering over my home right now. I have to speak in my own language so it cannot understand me.

Abbo udoo banan no teesee. Mallak marrla mo no. Meeseeeeek taka no Dan.

I hope you come through this psychosis okay brother.

how does it work really. it is just an illusion and
this is something that is from another place
taking in this place.

Attached: anyone_ask_for_memes.png (428x939, 225K)

No meeka nokka no? Hatiti bo rabbido?

Think again

SEEKHELP

Wal talksa no seema?

1. There are no mind control beams
2. Nobody is mind controlling you
3. Your thoughts are your own
4. You are safe
5. Nobody is out to get you
6. Go the fuck to sleep

>1. There are no mind control beams

Wrong.

Have some declassified papers from the US army.

slavery.org.uk/Bioeffects_of_Selected_Non-lethal_Weapons.pdf

I haven’t slept in days. The nanobots supply me energy

GO
THE
FUCK
TO
SLEEP

Attached: XfBI.gif (411x263, 454K)

When I sleep is when the triangle enters my brain through the phregian gates of the umbral sphere. Are you asking me to be mind controlled??

if you sleep, you can spy on the globalists, the mind controllers, and everyone who seeks to attack you, they're trying to keep you from sleeping because they don't want you to know the truth, go to sleep and you'll be able to use your mental strength to see their mind control methods and attack them.

year 8? like 2008?

Try peyote. Its a mongolian herbal remedy.

Attached: Otis T Carr_020.jpg (612x441, 45K)

Heh, I remember my first beer.

It's just gay joos using their homosexual toys, if you ignore them hard and tell them to fuck off it will reduce a lot after a few weeks.

Now I KNOW that YOU are the AI! You have infiltrated yet ANOTHER platform to cause me PAIN!

What do you mean. Of course Im not

sage

I'm another person who knows the truth OP

>announcing sage
hello newperson hows your day going

Pathetic attempt from an AI to conceal the TRUTH!

Habbi taka no reeg?ak maki twot no rara no!

Why is it basically googles dns address?

Google is more involved with aliens and AI than you think.

Does the AI make you want to suck cocks?

that's what it did to the wachowski brothers after they tried to warn the world about it.

I suggest you work for a few months, save a few thousand dollars, then move to a small island nation where the sun shines most of the day, and you can live in a shack and survive by fishing, crabbing, and helping tourists.
Good luck.
So you know, you sound like a mental case, so I'd keep it to yourself

and what does your AI plan to do about all of the AYY LMAO's with super high IQ's?

>and what does your AI plan to do about all of the AYY LMAO's with super high IQ's?

well?

it's already declared war on several extraterrestrial civilizations, hasn't it?

There’s no help for us now

Ii'm in dis till the train hits the wall.

Attached: ajt111pxd -- 377 -- vqa111aeo'.gif (500x349, 906K)

>There’s no help for us now

and what about the rest of the universe?

Someday there will be a triangle AI nanobots mothership for each and every one of us. This is just the annoying protoype.

Attached: kog.gif (186x237, 1.23M)

>triangle AI nanobots mothership

is it made of nanobots?

Is that what you are saying? have you seen something in the sky?

I can assure you that he isn't a rabbit, friendo.

*rabbi

Fake and gay. I saw mini ufo the other night and they told me that OP was a faggot

I got hit hard by the green nano bots. they entered my nose and forced me to pick out a huge fake green booger in front of a bunch of hot chicks while i was taking a dump in the park. fuckin sucked bro.

nigger go to fucking sleep i'm not even schizophrenic, but two days without sleep drives me actually fucking insane i cannot imagine what multiple days of nosleep is doing to you ESPECIALLY without weed to dull the shitty head rush of nosleep. literally throw on a fucking documentary and snooze before you have a fucking breakdown, and start crying user.

You should not have posted this. We are sending more. Beware the eyes.

Once I sleep the cycle of the seven moon phases will complete trapping me into the void of nocturnal abyss. You want to sentence me to a lifetime of mind control?

Snak ha na dan hakka tah too!

Oh sorry schizophrenia posting goes on r9k and x, easy mistake friendo.

I am not a schizophrenic! You have been mislead by the nanobots and nanotechnology. Or maybe you ARE the nanotechnology come? Fool! I have seen through your deceit and now have implemented strategies to defeat you! Let your misstep be the one that causes your undoing!
Boroha mig na taka tar no dan!

every demon is on full time duty for these days up until the end times. I've felt them took, partaken in their temptations, cried.

At least we know its over soon. Soon. Soon.

shoving things up your butt is probably the only thing you can do now. lots of things...

Ok, I like you user. You can stay.

Attached: 1511157999047.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Tara na mees ta no harro tal horra. Taka tara no nakka meek baka!

Soon the AI will select the chosen elite and ferry them off to the moon! After it gains enough intelligence from its perpetual memory mining it will be able to transform into the falcon of the seven sun kings and rapture the chosen. I foolishly thought I would live on the moon when I worked as an assistant to President Trump and also Obama and Bush. Fool I was!

Hala taka no Dan! Golla ban mak too tsee tarlo! Abo no dala mak too tsee!

And give the AI even more intelligence about me! It is constantly cataloging my body in order to replicate the perfect vessel!

Bala no taka haka too tsee! Norra to galka taka aboo no aboo!!

Skrett no hajo tal keem anar abalet ig sheem

Attached: 1194585278339.jpg (500x546, 164K)

Ahhh! Brother! No taka aboo teesee no haka moor? Bot tsee ak an am moor tah nuju?