Shills & NPC's - Cracking the Code

I've discovered the most interesting phenomenon and I think I've cracked the NPC code.

If you're operating on programming there needs to be at some point a line between yes and no, something they're willing and not willing to say. Originally the NPC meme was pointing at a lack of inner dialogue, an inability to recognize patterns, and now I think it's a lack of the entire ability to think critically

>Should Hillary Clinton be in jail?
This is the question that a shill or NPC has never, ever been able to answer correctly. Normal people who are either pro-Trumpr anti-Hillary can answer this question with a few very basic logic steps
>there are laws
>there are laws pertaining to transmitting classified information
>owning a private server and transmitting classified information from it violates those laws
>former FBI director Comey details how many different emails Clinton sent that were classified
>therefore we can conclude that Hillary Clinton violated the law and should be in jail
However the shills and NPCs are never able to apply this very basic logic.

I recommend you try it yourself next time you see another typical blind anti-Drumpfer, agree that Trump should be in jail and Hillary should too and watch them recoil, deflect, and dodge so that they never admit Hillary should actually be in jail.

Attached: 1528993171261.png (934x894, 301K)

Where's the fucking wall?

>an inability to recognize patterns,
That's some bullshit you got from the video games. NPC IRL = no inner-dialogue. Like this dog.

Attached: 1417470223716.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Literally being built, dumdum
NPC's are incapable of looking at statistics and drawing pattern based conclusions.

Attached: Trumpgrump2.jpg (821x1277, 672K)

He promised a wall, I don't have a wall yet. Fuck you Trump.

op posted this from jail via butt-smuggled fone.

Attached: 1512445983734.jpg (1441x1000, 377K)

Just want to confirm, do you think Hillary Clinton should be in jail?

>mexicans won't just walk around it

No. That cunt should burn.

good

She should be in the Whitehouse. It was literally her turn.

I remember you from yesterday. Good show, old boy.
She should be in jail. Definitely.

Attached: 9E90C5BE-2F4F-411E-B66F-C09A232E7433.gif (444x250, 3.55M)

>Laws against negligently handling classified information
>Comey: She didn't have intent when she negligently handled classified information

gib me my shekel now, I been a good goy

In Israel goyim

>She didn't break any laws!
>here's Comey specifically laying out how many times she broke the law
>Well she was never found guilty!
>because there's a corrupt deep state
>You're just a Sean Hannity conspiracy theorist!

I'm not gonna answer a loaded question, you cock sucking faggot. I don't care about Washington horseshit or your programming degree. Build the damn wall.

It's not a loaded question, it's a very simple one based on the basic facts and evidence surrounding the email scandal.

Hillary Clinton illegally transmitted classified information over a private server. Should Hillary Clinton be in jail?

The real NPCs are the golems following this political theatre while the gov't robs them blind and makes everybody's life hell.

Heres a basic fact: I don't care. And neither do a majority of Americans. Beating a dead cunt doesn't protect our borders, it doesn't fuck china, and it damn sure doesn't build infrastructure. It's partisan noise designed to keep your dumb ass busy while you wonder where the bump stocks went before you're shipped off to fight a war in Iran.

So no, I'm not going to submit, "say uncle" or any other variation of the term. I'm done being put in a box and forced to decide yes or no, because I don't give a shit about Washington games. Build the wall.

>and watch them recoil, deflect, and dodge so that they never admit Hillary should actually be in jail.
It's a very simple question, it's a statement of fact as simple as saying the sky is blue and that humans breathe are.

Should Hillary Clinton be in jail?

air*

So, uh, why should Trump be in jail exactly?

It's called sending a message. You're going to be less likely to pull the shit she did if you know you're going to hang for it instead of living a posh life like they do now.

He shouldn't

"I don't care" is an even simpler answer. Are you incapable of understanding a concept beyond yes or no? Are you sure you're not the NPC here?

Why do you care enough about a wall but you can't admit that Hillary Clinton should be in jail?
>If you're operating on programming there needs to be at some point a line between yes and no, something they're willing and not willing to say

Now who's dodging? Are you or are you not capable of understanding a concept beyond the binary options of yes and no?

You came in to my thread user, of course maybe exists however there is no maybe about the question of whether or not Hillary Clinton should be in jail. All that we have here is you coming in to this thread and refusing to answer that very basic question, which feeds directly in to the premise of the thread
>Should Hillary Clinton be in jail?

Your thread? No no, this is now a rare Hitler thread.

Attached: Adolf Hitler (2).jpg (920x712, 155K)

Attached: Adolf Hitler (3).jpg (920x607, 131K)

Look at this Hitler

Attached: Adolf Hitler (26).jpg (948x1216, 149K)

How bout that Hitler?

Attached: Adolf Hitler (35).jpg (705x1024, 97K)

Or this Hitler

Attached: adolph-hitler-rare-pictures-images-ww2-nazi-germany-third-reich-ww2-second-world-war-photos-dog-bitc (600x486, 83K)

Hitlers for all

Attached: AH3.jpg (407x264, 29K)

Everyone gets a Hitler, please, one at a time.

Attached: AH4.jpg (800x568, 44K)

Thanksgiving for the Führer

Attached: AH5.jpg (800x614, 76K)

Attached: 1504753987261.jpg (1500x1218, 432K)

Jokes all around

Attached: AH6.jpg (540x738, 60K)

Jokes on you

Attached: AH7.jpg (920x621, 109K)

Dapper as fuck

Attached: AH8.jpg (1055x1002, 132K)

Le Hitlertrollface.jpg

Attached: AH9.jpg (200x180, 5K)

Which one of you ate the last cheese slice?

Attached: AH10.jpg (1600x1241, 125K)

Why should Trump be in jail again?

Wait Hitler was vegetarian... do they eat cheese?

Attached: AH11.jpg (205x246, 4K)

Because he isn't Hitler

Attached: AH12.jpg (1000x763, 66K)

If you take one lesson from this...

Attached: AH13.jpg (634x737, 40K)

Fuck it I don't have a lesson, just posting Hitlers

Attached: AH14.jpg (733x490, 84K)

Excuse me, but all posts must be accompanied by a Hitler in my thread.

Attached: AH15.jpg (639x385, 33K)

At least post useful hitlers like the wooden door

Take a good look, boys and girls. He starts the thread, he expects logical outcomes with binary responses, and is completely incapable of understanding how someone can come into his thread and give him an answer other than yes or no.

Its because NPCs can't understand free will, nor can they understand complex human thought processes such as indifference.

Attached: article-0-0E39899300000578-553_468x412.jpg (468x412, 33K)

All Hitlers are useful, how dare you

Attached: Hitler 1.jpg (736x1183, 138K)

Lots of those are non-specific and therefore filler and also there is no inclusion of the fact that
a. Hillary Rodham Clinton was never going to jail
b. Trump sold $350 billion of armaments to the Saudis
c. He never declassified 9/11 like he said
d. There is no wall
YOU are da real NPC

STFU NPC nigger

Attached: Hitler 2.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

>deflecting this hard
>from answering a simple question
>which was the premise of the thread
>that you came in to
Interesting, and you didn't give me an answer other than yes or no you simply refuse to engage that particular question,
Should Hillary Clinton be in jail? It's a very simple question if you're not programmed to not answer it.

We live in a society. There are rules to follow in a society. LIKE DON'T FORGET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HITLERS WHEN YOU POST YOU DUMB NIGGER

Attached: Hitler.jpg (865x452, 63K)

So.... Should Hilary Clinton be in jail?

Get off my thread NPC nigger kike cunt fag pee pee poo poo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>How big was user's dick?

Attached: 22-120117-historians_believe_hitler_suffered_from_rare_penis_deformity.jpg (1080x540, 108K)

Sorry m8
Yeah but cuckboi flex master Trump never had the balls, nor the intention. Check 'em.

Attached: Adolphus.png (544x733, 349K)

I'd say give it time, he's on year 2/8+ and who knows what cards he has up his sleeve. Can't undo the decades of corruption in a day especially with everyone against you

There we go! Someone actually following der rules!

Attached: Himmler.jpg (583x480, 45K)

Want a Hitler hug?

Attached: big ol' hitler hug.jpg (581x447, 43K)

>I'd say give it time
He said 2 years ago.

Attached: Who was Hitler.jpg (300x466, 15K)

>decades of corruption
>2 years
>with everything against him
What kind of unrealistic expectations have you set? Do you think one person could clean your country of the cartels in 2 years alone?

Honestly? No
Honestly? Yes
Honestly? It doesn't matter
Honestly? I don't care

And that's the point I'm getting at. Simple NPCs need simple answers. It's why they respond with "error processing request, please answer yes or no" to anything other than the first two responses. Something other than yes or no is completely beyond them.

See, this is why we need a fucking wall.

Attached: Hitler being kool.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>he's still deflecting this hard rather than answering a very basic question
Thank you for literally continuing to prove the point of my thread.

Yeah, about that.... Uh.... Should Hillary Clinton be in jail?

Breaking my rules just a second to show that not everyone is against him.
Our Greatest Ally will always be with Trump

Attached: Kike lover.jpg (300x168, 8K)

npc detected

Just answer the goddamn question you dolt.
Do it for Hitler

Attached: Adolf Hitler (40).jpg (900x1280, 142K)

Attached: this guy fucks.jpg (468x417, 38K)

heeeeeeeeetler

Attached: lida-adolph-hitler-baarova-love-affair-nazi-germany-ww2.jpg (510x368, 66K)

C'mon goys, join the fun

Attached: Hitler + Eva 5ever.jpg (1024x777, 134K)

LOL ask the kike to say god

There is but ONE god. His name is Hitler

Attached: One God.jpg (208x243, 7K)

>Selling American Made Energy to Poland
>American Made Energy
>Energy
>Made
Energy isn't made you fucking idiot. And tell me, what countries sell energy that isn't their own? Isn't American Made sort of redundant here? What, are we going to buy the energy from fucking Canada and then sell it to Poland? Fucking dumb ass amerilards. I'm not even going to blame your mutt genetics on this idiocy. You are fat, you are weak, you are slow, and you masturbate too much, even with those ugly circumcised cocks. Americans are literally doomed. It's going to take more than the next Hitler to save you sorry faggots.

Attached: 1525486761907.jpg (1599x918, 146K)

I agree but the kikes only alever say g-d make them say God

> Fucking dumb ass amerilards. I'm not even going to blame your mutt genetics on this idiocy. You are fat, you are weak, you are slow, and you masturbate too much, even with those ugly circumcised cocks
Yeah well you're from Iceland lol
>Hitler
DID SOMEONE SAY HITLER!?!?!?!?!

Attached: Ladies Man.jpg (634x356, 55K)

The m16 jam meme is almost as stupid as the M4 Sherman fire coffin meme

the derp is strong with you twits

What about the H1tlerM4Prez meme?
OoOoOoOo I forgot about that
Goy you are definitely an NPC and earning them shekels tonight

Attached: Love.jpg (1521x2000, 565K)

Attached: Adolfation.png (750x563, 253K)

Attached: Benito Plz.jpg (320x320, 19K)

Asking a closed question expecting a one word response is literally the definition of an NPC. Unfortunately, giving a complex human answer, such as "I don't have an opinion one way or another, due to the exhaustion of Washington's partisan games" is seen as deflection, because NPCs crave the validation that comes from simple answers. What makes this tactic so effective is that with each response, the confirmation bias that OP sent in motion with his original premise becomes stronger and stronger, because how could someone possibly give him an answer other than yes or no?

Attached: Goering was fat.jpg (750x422, 211K)

>My programming dictates I deflect this hard
>rather than leaving or answering the question

Why does this circumcised mutt keep asking this question?

It's almost like it's why I made the thread.
Do you think Hillary Clinton should be in jail?

You're asking the same question over and over again. Sounds like an NPC to me.
But what do I know, I just love posting Hitler pics.

Attached: Top Hitler.jpg (226x512, 45K)

Jesus Christ I got you both mixed up. I think we have two NPCs.
Lesson of this thread? NPC's are on the right and left. They seek to destroy us within via divide and conquer. Don't be that goy. Post Hitlers instead to drive the right-left NPC divide out of this country once and for all.

Attached: Biding time.jpg (517x408, 75K)

fuck you we can see from canine body language and from the glint in his eyes that this dog is very intelligent and is in fact a good boy