How do u become wealthy? Right now I make about 100k a year. But have a family. I can save money...

How do u become wealthy? Right now I make about 100k a year. But have a family. I can save money. But I don't know how to go to the next level. I don't want to have my wealth tied up in cash because who knows what will happen with fiat currency. I thought to buy metals, real estate, land. But I also want to start a business. Any business. Just something that interests me. Help me not be poor anons

Attached: wage-slave.gif (250x162, 5K)

You just need to have a direction. Both the frugal living / investing and the starting your own business angle are good ones. But will they get you to where you want to go? How much risk are you willing to take on and where do you want to get to in , say 5 years?

i guess a big part depends on how you got to earning 100k a year

Id be happy with a more passive income. I'm ok with much less than what I make now if it means less time working. I don't want to take a lot risk.. I have a wife and kids. I can't fuck that up. If I do, life will be torture. In 5 years I want to be working minimal hours while being able to pay my bills. My real estate in theory will be my retirement savings. Maybe acquire vacant land. Several hundred acres perhaps. Build one house. Sit on the rest.

This is dead end job. I have no college degree. I just work a lot of over time and the wage is pretty decent.

Look up Polyface Farms and "You Can Farm." Tie up your money in land, bring in money and food for your family. Just also read "The Promises and Pleasures of Pasture Farming" and don't fall for tilling wheat.

>six figures
>Help me not be poor

This lack of perspective is frankly shocking. But honestly bitcoin

>wage slave
>100k a year
fuck you.

Worker harder fag

cmon i didn't want to be rude but this is bait or the illuminati agian

I'd consider myself a wage slave. Cost of living is pretty high here. I have 3 kids. And a wife who is a stay at home mom. Yea. I got a good life. But all I do is work. I'm a slave to allow my family a good life. I assume you are single? If I were still single and making 100k,id be swimming in money. But life for me is more expensive than it used to be.

That makes sense. How many kids do you have?

>can afford kids
>can afford a wife that doesn't work
Fuck. You.

>>This is dead end job. I have no college degree.
k/year
What are you doing? Selling drugs?

I only make 35k/year without a degree and I am staying only for the money.

>I'm a slave to allow my family a good life
Okay I was with it before but you lost me here. You aren't a slave to your employer, you're a father and a husband and that means you don't get to do what you want outside of your family's wants. You get your freedom back after the birds leave the nest

Sell everything, save $500,000 and move to Mexico.

>commie tears

Invest your money obviously.

Put money into trusts and cash ISAs

There is always a risk involved in investing money but, the higher the risk the higher the payout. Starting your own business is risky and most fail. I would recommend investing in the stock market or crypto currency. Just remember don't invest more then you are willing to loose unless you understand the conquenses involve in losing the money.

Invest your money. Though I'm not qualified to give any advice on that, but I keep getting told that it is the best way to make your money grow in addition to being a penny-pincher.

Ask them

Only if OP wants to be pulled into the newest PnD shitcoin scheme

You can't be serious.

OP should totally go to biz...

make a kids toy channel

>I don't want to have my wealth tied up in cash because who knows what will happen with fiat currency.
This isn't why you want your wealth tied up in cash: The reason you don't want your wealth tied up in cash is because cash is essentially a nonperforming asset. You want to convert your cash into something that generates more wealth, whether that's to buy something outright or (better) to leverage debt in order to invest in something bigger.