Polyamory & open sex

Hello Jow Forums I'm with my girl for about 3 months and as you can guess she is a polyamorist. I have no problem with the fact she has another boyfriend for more than a year. What bother me is the fact she has sex with some friends of her. She's not in love that's just sex for sex, but idk honesty it feels strange to me.
Maybe I'm not open enough, maybe for me sex is too related with love...
I need your advices or experiences to light my path

Attached: Screenshot_20180407-180649.jpg (1439x1567, 195K)

Polyamory is not for most people, most want consistency and security
Your relationship is not consistent nor secure, and if you don't mind not being her sole focus then it's up to you
As for my biased opinion, that's some dumb ass shit and a waste of your time

Thank you for your opinion user.
I don't care not to be 'the only one', open sex just feels odd to me. I have no problem if she fucks her other boyfriend, but I feel strange when she want to fuck with friends

Attached: 1515415675225.jpg (920x720, 274K)

Nah, fuck that noise man. Get some self respect.

Polyamory is cool, because she's always going to tell you who she's fucking. She's not hiding it, she just finds them attractive, and wants to do it, and there's no point in not if it's consensual.

You can go have another girl friend if you want, in this relationship, if she's not meeting all of your needs. Just be open and communicate.

If you're not comfortable with it, talk to her about it. But this doesn't sound like a good arrangement for you personally.

>I need your advices or experiences to light my path

You're a stupid cuck.

I don't know, man. Polyamory seems like one of those club card deals, you know? You've got to sign up for the card, then you get emailed all this fucking shit, and you have to worry about accumulating rewards points or buying enough shit from the store in order to keep your membership, and all of that for getting shit that's only SLIGHTLY cheaper when it goes on sale.

Big. Fucking. Hassle.

If you wan to fuck, go fuck. If you want to feel and be significant to somebody, get in a monogamous relationship.

You do get to fuck other girls too you know.

polyamory is code for cuckoldry
Run you fucking dumbass

If you can stand it, there's a very informative podcast on spotify (just my platform of preference, you can also find it elsewhere) called 'Multiamory Podcast'. Perhaps listening can shed some light on things.

Personally, I don't get why people still relate sex with love. Sex is all around you, an inherent need, whereas love is special. Having sex with your girlfriend isn't special because it's sex - it's special because she's your girlfriend.

I don't care who when and where my girlfriend fucks, but if she falls in love with someone, I expect her to talk to me about it. As long as she's safe, and gets tested whenever she's unsure, then I'm happy she enjoys her sexuality, and trusts her own decisions.

>inb4 cuck
I have more sex than she has.

Surely is the end times

As the chicken would say

Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Go out there and fuck some random skanks you cuck

It's actually named after the cuckoo.
-- They lay their eggs in other birds' nests, and so they don't have to raise their own chicks themselves.

Accepting polygamy is unnatural for mentally healthy men, unless he has a harem. Knowing that other guys are using your woman and being okay with it is pathetic in my opinion.

It's not about you not being open enough, it's about your primal mating centres telling you that this is wrong behaviour for a woman due to it meaning that she may become pregnant with a child that's not your own, and that she is not mentally healthy. This woman has no true potential for romantic love, and there is absolutely no long term promise.

What fallows, is that any woman who's already given birth is absolute garbage. No true potential for romantic love, etc.

Yet, the Prince of Wales married a mother of two. People don't seem too fuzzed, and don't question their love. This is a time to be alive, and it's been going on for quite a long time. If monogamy worked till death did us part, it would.

Yeah but what does a chicken say?

Some would argue bock bock bock, but i say they are actually mocking OP

It would work, but women aren't capable of love.

>having this moot of a point

So assuming you're the poster I'm responding to... You're arguing that women who *might* get pregnant with other men are incapable of love, but then you continue by stating that no woman is. The polyamorous type is in fact no different from any other woman, according to (You)

Thanks user, good advice I guess. I'll keep communicate

That's not because I have concerns that I'm not happy user. I feel sorry for you tho

Thanks user, I'll listen that podcast and thanks for the input. Idk why I put in relation sex and love... I understand how people can have sex with someone they don't love. I just can't...

>This woman has no true potential for romantic love
Well, sorry user. One day you'll be loved as well. But being mean on internet won't help you.

I'm in a polyamorous relationship with my best friend of 14 years and a woman who's lived with us for about a year. I think I'd be more than a little concerned if she started also having sex with people she didn't love or want to be part of our relationship. Honestly, I think our situation only works because of the trust and closeness between my friend and I and her devotion to us. Were she to attempt to introduce others, especially people we don't know, I'd imagine the whole thing would fall apart.

Thanks for the input user, I'll add this to my mind

Attached: 1518377640048.png (585x583, 213K)