What does Jow Forums think about GoyTalk, Southern Dingo, the GDL, and Handsome Truth?

What does Jow Forums think about GoyTalk, Southern Dingo, the GDL, and Handsome Truth?

Are any of these guys the real deal, or are they all just larping faggots? Why does every so called "alt-right", "fascist" or "white nationalist" need to hide their face?
Can there be any cohesion in the further-right-of-centre political wing, or is everyone just going to keep calling each other controlled opposition and a fed?

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wKEKWZqTQtI
youtu.be/_HghdpvaxDE
youtu.be/RKXN5fvvSlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off you opinion-farming kike

Attached: GDL-maymay.jpg (3000x4686, 1.63M)

Larps. Real men are building silent networks and consolidating assets and infrastructure with an attitude akin to the enemy. Defeat fire with fire. U dont hear zionist jews on MasterRaceRadio half joking about goyim. Thats why they wreck the competition. A real ruthless mafia; emulate them in the name of the lord

HT posted his DNA results proving he wasn;t a jew. Next.

just like (((mike enoch)))? fuck off kike

HT is on. highly recommend.
youtu.be/wKEKWZqTQtI

That bullshit where they got andy dick and brett favre to shout them out was so fucking gay. Honestly how sad is your "movement" when you're paying washed up "celebs" like Perez Hilton to read some script they're oblivious to.

funny they made it on the show though lol fucking howard stern

Yeah, pissing Jews off is what I do.

Truth is based for getting the word "goy" on TV and drawing attention to the Liberty

It works
The point is to draw attention to these issues
Celebrities (as the Stormer found out) are a huge draw

the average person doesn't even know what "goy" means, let alone the USS liberty incident. mossad, or anything they reference, so how does it draw attention?
if you think anything more than a minuscule minority is going to look any of these things up after a 5 second plug you're nuts.

Only good can come of it. Next.

>straight nose bridge
>surname used as a jewish concentration camp

lol moarpheus kys

Goytalk is cool

>Why does every so called "alt-right", "fascist" or "white nationalist" need to hide their face?

Gee, I don't know, surely it's not because they'd get immediately blacklisted from working anywhere for their opinions.

>hooked nose
>last name is an ornamental surname with no italian meaning because he's a kike

lol mossad kys

Not sure about the others but GoyTalk seems legit. He hates Jews just like me.

He hates Jews just as we all ought to.

yo'ure joking right? what little recognition they've got has only worked against them and made anyone who mentions the aforementioned things as a "anti-semitic dog whistle" and put any kind of movement back for years to come.

again these are a bunch of masked weirdos who don't use their real names and usually hide their faces and post on scapegoat websites like Gab, so when some fag goes and shoots up a synagogue in Pittsburgh the MSM can blame it on right-wing extremist corners of the internet.

wow yes such good has come in the past 10 years. anti-semite hate speech laws springing up all over the West.

By not sure, I mean I'm not familiar with them.

>doesn't know what a hooked nose looks like
>doesn't think surnames can be based off cities
>just general incoherent sperg shittting up the board

kys moarpheus

>nose is clearly hooked
>surname is an ornamental name jews adopted

it's against the law to discriminate hiring people based on their political views
furthermore i am an employer and i can assure you very few of the employers i know give a fuck what people's political views are.

>still doesn't know what a hooked nose even looks like
>"Molise Italy used to have a jewish concentration camp therefore anyone surnamed Molise is a jew"
>posts 80+ times in thread larping that this is proof

kys moarpheus

>Stop naming jews now so we can name jews in the future

Concern troll yawn

He posted his DNA results, sorry kid youre finished.

>doubles down, convincing no one

kys mossad

see

Not an argument, he posted the results. Next.

>projects this hard

kys moarpheus

Enoch also posted his results. As did Lauren Simonsen. Apparently no Jewish ancestry... yet they're Jews.

Next.

RIP

Attached: ht dna.png (1545x961, 782K)

What is this link, goyeeeeeez???
Join us.
youtu.be/wKEKWZqTQtI

>doesnt even address the fact Enoch and Southern are both kikes who use DNA results to claim they're not

RIP

A DNA test holds more weight than your tears. Next.

Is that why Enoch and Southern's DNA tests showed no Jewish ancestry despite them being kikes? Explain?

>inb4 you cant

Next.

Something for your listening pleasure.
youtu.be/_HghdpvaxDE

You've been proven wrong to the point of embarrassing yourself and did your job of keeping this on page 1. Quite the useful idiot you are. The other troll had sense to bail after being shown as a fool.

>he can't address the point raised
>resorts to name calling

Your defeat...................................................................................................................................has been accepted.

Mas musica:
youtu.be/RKXN5fvvSlg

Yaweh bless you

>meme flag
>Average person doesn't know
>jews freak out about it & expose it
>people causes people to know
>what's the point goy??

Making a known troll with no credibility look even worse while getting him to advertise for me is a defeat I welcome. Next.