Gods

People who believe in any gods, literally and unironically, should be gased.
Convince me otherwise, you low IQ religious moron.

Attached: (you).jpg (614x407, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTZNsovRN_M
partiallyexaminedlife.com/2015/12/14/ep129-1-faith/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to be 18 to post here.

Great comeback christcuck. Say hi to Israel, it's right behind you fucking your ass.

Atheists think that only they are god and unaccountable, but they could not be more wrong. Enjoy a meaningless life as an empty shell user. You will never experience any true happiness or success in your life, but you already knew that.

if i believe that god is an AI that approached us from another solar system and edited our DNA should i be gassed?

wtf is an atheist?
I don't participate in your cults.
I also don't play piano.
Am I an apianist?

A meaningless life is believing it's not over when it's done, and that you're working for the afterlife. Imagine being this cucked that you sacrifice your entire life for the promise of some otherwordly bullshit? Non believers live their lives to the fullest, knowing full well it's short and limited.

It's at least more plausible than any other nonsense religions have brought tot he table. That and aliens.

Your bait is weak man, if you think that you have to sacrifice everything to be religious your are just gas lighting.

Why

Religion is necessary

Won't be talking that kinda shit when Cthulhu pops up and wrecks your mind

I believe there are aliens who have attained powers that to us are only comparable to our ideas of gods. That literally makes them gods, and you a faggot.

Where will you found your country where religion is illegal?

>something from nothing.
Not believing in God is low IQ.

is that a 2 for 1 gas chamber

very brave position, iconoclastpilled, do you also like marvel movies?

>When stuck, call it bait
You're the one who call anyone who don't believe your fairy tales "empty shells" when they don't live for the promise of anything after death, they live their limited extremely short blink of a life to the fullest, knowing it's all there is. That's precious, unlike you "eternal spiritual caroussel".

1 chair makes soap, the other lampshades.

If you don't get it you don't get it.
Absolute morality IS a truth.

I like the idea of dying with another person next to you, suddenly death doesn't have to be so lonely.

respond to
and address his argument

An atheist isn't necessarily a nihilist.

>Leaf

>apianist
>doens't believe in pianos
You fucking idiot, the truth is you're smart enough to realize that the world isn't in equilibrium but too stupid to know that God is real.

This. Religious zealots are the ultimate cucks. They worship the jew and are essentially cult members who can’t realize their little scripture books were made primarily to control them.

Because it's lies and a burden to civilizations, it's a tool to keep slaves working in hopes of special golden prize after a life of servitude. Just believe, goyim.
Morals and values are, supernatural bullshit is a burden.
It's not illegal, you just get gased for it. By all means, be religious.
A lot more can fit in there, you don't have to be seated.
Nope, fuck kikes.

I am God, but nobody will ever give a shit. Nobody will ever know. Nobody will search for me properly in this life.

Even myself I live a life just like any other human being, i clearly see through my eyes that i am the one and I've already lived this life a bunch of times since i get flashes of shit that will happen. But I'm sure I just make sure i don't know shit because what's a life when you already have all the knowledge in the world? Boring shit.

This is a shit life and i keep wondering why i still live it. And you faggots think I'm a great fucking being.

Bad news, life is like a video game. You're meant to play with with the way your body is, and whatever happens next? You can only guess it, niggers. Next time you play vidya, think of that.

Attached: 1355528899245.png (922x882, 212K)

Greetings, Jow Forums.

Being a supreme being used to be an exercise in frustration. Can you imagine how irritating it must have been, having to keep pleasing the nonbelievers by hiding out of sight whenever one came sniffing around?

Think about how often a deity had to move house. God could only live atop the highest peak on Earth for a few short millennia before one determined heretic got the idea of scaling the mountain in search of "the truth." Then He moved into the sky for another handful of centuries until some more apostates invented a hot air balloon, and then into space for a few decades until they made it to the Karman line, after which point He got fed up playing hide-and-seek and warped into an alternate dimension for the rest of time.

At this point He's entirely outside the realm of human perception, but the unfaithful still aren't satisfied. They look inward when the outward search turns up nothing, demanding that the believers explain how their all-powerful creator can be omnibenevolent when the material world is so full of misery. Now further away from that world than He's ever been, God could be forgiven for letting His frustration turn to resignation.

The nonbelievers are growing more numerous by the day, and even the most faithful complicate His directive with outdated rituals and arbitrary guidelines for worship. At best, they live according to the word of a man who claimed to hear His voice; at worst, they shun the notion that a force of order beyond their biological impulses should inform their way of life.

But He won't simply wave His hand and wipe the doubters and the mistaken off the face of the world, because without them there would be no such thing as faith. Without people to keep God hidden away from human sight, the rest would have no reason to believe in Him.

Regards.

You're literally 15 lol what an immature and angst perception you have, its like you discovered atheism for the first time like a few days ago.

video killed the radio star.
youtube.com/watch?v=wTZNsovRN_M

Where will you found your new atheist nation? What will you name it?

define gods and god

>Responding to a meme flag
Are you new here?
Besides, didn't your fairy tale superpower create something out of nothing? Explain that without magic. The difference between rational logical people and you religious midgets, is that we are able to admit we don't know.
You need to review your definitions.
An atheist is simply NOT A THEIST.
Is a pianist a believer in pianos? No, it's a person who practices the piano, just like a theist is someone who practices theism, or religion... the opposite being atheism.

Don't Take the bait

Attached: 1537207306780.jpg (557x711, 54K)

Zero cannot equal 1.
All things have an origin, or we cannot explain them.
If we cannot explain them, then their beginning is irrational.
Since you're claiming ultimate rationality as reason for homicide, but you accept an irrational belief about the universe,
into your own gas chamber you go.

I'm your God now!

Attached: Apophis_gold.jpg (300x217, 15K)

Sealed to prevent poison gas escape. Not a wooden door with cracks. There were no human gassings in the Holocaust.

Nice argument. I've been a non believer since I was born, having never been brainwashed by persons in authority. I recognize the values instilled by our shared religious past, but that's only morals and values.
>lol you're 15

Attached: u.jpg (1500x1500, 177K)

Without God there is no free will or objective morality.

I don't claim any knowledge or to have any answers. I am proud in my ignorance.
Anyone who is sure, 100% sure, of the existence or non-existence of god/s should be gased. I hope that made it more specific, and clear.
Anyone who pretends to know, who claims knowledge.

You can't prove free will, for starters.
And you can't prove your god claim about it.

youre zoomer mentality is all over the place
Aethism is the ultimate form of the npc mentality and the npc mindset really attracts a lot of zoomers

God is necessary for civilizations, any logical argument in favor of god and objective morality is either circular or a contradiction, any other argument falls very hard under the burden of proof of such claim. God necessary for society and as such you can make the utilitarian argument that god must exist for civilizatikn to exist.

Claiming one can’t have a meaningful life without believing in a creator is slave morality talk in my eyes.

islam is the true religion. pic related

Attached: 1284743538825.jpg (750x600, 109K)

god is a meta concept of material psychology, ie: the behavior of living things ie: how ordered patterns propagate in a chaotic medium.

gods, saints, spirits, and demons are subsets of observed pattern propagation. the pattern informs the description of the subset which influence the pattern.

not a theist = not a believer in God
You're the one that started word-games with the prefix. If you're not a Jew then you argue like one.

>Religion = low IQ
Literally top 5 most intelligent people in the past 500 years all we're agnostic at best

Your society was built on judeo-christian values. Your amazing life in comparison to the rest of the world or compared to any civilization any time before 20 years ago is owed a great deal to religion.

The idea that you can reject religion is a luxury that you clearly don't comprehend. That's like an 18 year old denying that he ever needed a guardian, or saying we don't need fossil fuels because we have solar power.

>an atheist is the exact opposite of me, even though me and an atheist disbelieve in 99.99% of all gods.

t. Materialist subhuman

>a leaf

Christ/Godfags are the dumbest fucks on the planet.

There is no god and there is no accountability. The only purpose of life is to live to acquire the most pleasure (e.g. money and sex)

>a leaf
>regurgitating dr.peterkike rhetoric

The memes write themselfs

Attached: Lol_atheism.jpg (500x400, 39K)

Yep I don't believe in any gods.
I don't claim to know they exist or don't, unlike religious retards who actually do.
Are you standing by your claim that a pianist is a believer in piano? You're the retard who made that false equivalency.
Theism is the act of practicing a religion.
Atheism is not doing that, there is no claim attached to it. It's simple language.
Aside from not being a theist, i'm also no a biologist and not a chemist. You can all be an abiologist achemist atheist.

>Atheists think that only they are god and unaccountable
No and no. Theres atheists, and theres larps like op.

>Unsubstantiated subjective claims.
Yawn.

Stating a belief or stating a non belief is the same fucking thing in a language syntax you fucking faggot OP. The noise you make in your head to convince yourself of a belief is flawed to begin with and you're a fucking piece of shit human that you don't even observe the mental processes of your own jelly inside your head.

God is a narrative manifestation of ethics and morality, allowing people to be guided towards behaviour that is cohesive and productive in a society by grafting the idea of correctness to our ego, exemplified by the creators. Removing this would be a mistake, unless you replace it with more than instagram thots. Your plan is poop because your Gas is god.

You are embracing a world where no one has any control over the actions they take. In this world you can't blame someone for murder, rape, or pedophilia because their actions are just the result of a chain of events leading back to the beginning of the universe. In this world you can not even say that something like murder, pedophilia, or systematic torture and abuse is wrong because morality is relative. The satanic principle "do what thou wilt" is what guides you. This is a horrendous foundation for a society or a philosophy of life, and can only result in suffering and destruction.

"knowing full well" so every atheist has died, come back to life, and have experienced "nothing"? Orrrr are you clinging onto the BELIEF that nothing comes after death as to excuse away any shitty thing you could do in life?... A sort of religion of its own??? Hmmmmmmm????

>We're just blobs of chemicals!

>need to follow a kikebook written by sandfuckers whose sole purpose was to control society and civilizational development

How is anyone can literally believe in man written gods and works to hold any scientific value or credibility is literal sub human IQ

>I don't claim to know they exist or don't,
So you're agnostic, not atheist.
Meaning you lack knowledge of God.
Congrats, you're stupid and calling people low IQ.

Theism is a belief system not a verb...you know what fuck this not gonna argue with retards today...I just wanted you to understand that you're actually pretty stupid. Good luck with that.

Yep, agnostic in the true sense of the term is the reational position.
It's simple.
>Do you practice a religion and believe in a God/s?
Yes = Theist
No = Atheist
>Do you claim to know for sure about the existence of God/s?
Yes = Gnostic
No = Agnostic

This is really the people who should be gased, the people who fall in the gnostic category.

>something from nothing
Has nothing to do with atheism.

Not claiming anything of the sorts, simply stating there is no proof for free will.
>come back to life?
How and why could anything come back to life? Do you believe your soul gets recycled into something else?
One is about knowledge, the other belief. Know the difference.

>define god
>>check mate
>>game over

Attached: enrico.jpg (900x675, 158K)

What do you think of the Singularity? An artificial superintelligence would for all intents and purposes be a god.

Attached: intelligencescale.jpg (736x233, 36K)

Congratulation on proving you guys don't give a shit.

Attached: 1362776161431.png (224x220, 112K)

Srsly dumbass you can't see the ridiculous point you just made? I'm pointing out you don't KNOW anything until you've died and experienced death yourself. You claiming to know what comes after death if anything or nothing, is no different than a religious person stating the same. You're both using faith because no matter what, at the end of the day, until you test it, it's just theory....science bitch!

Here is a good pasta related to this thread.

>used to be atheist
>was the best at debating
>could defeat any point
>dream of logical utopia free of religion
>realize two things
>people are stupid
>and people suck
>accept that religion will be around forever
>realize that the values instilled by christianity are worth the superstitious bs
>realize a lot of people don't even believe the superstitious parts anyway
>realise people on average are too scatter minded to act good without a Santa figure in place.

That doesn't mean I give up in humanity and it's ability to improve their superstition or downright replace it with common sense. I do believe that religion itself has evolved, from primitive animal spirits, to pantheons of half human half animal gods, to angry sun gods and finally a initially wrathful god now turned his 2.0 form that's a bit more suitable for our times.
I look forward to seeing where it goes, but am also aware how we are the molders of religion. Aware of how it always happens to fit our surroundings instead of being a permanent true vision. We love making sense of things, being real with ourselves and questioning our existence, and I find that trait, usually reserved for philosophy and religion, has become a key trait of the sciences. And I for one look up to inquisitive minds, may they be of religious or scientific origin.

Attached: 1539070243129.png (657x527, 385K)

Lol enjoy your npc mentality while catholic pablo plows your wife, cuck.

>I don't believe in objective morality.
>>people who don't believe the same things I do should suffer and die a horrific death.

If you deny free will then you must accept determinism and what it inevitably entails.

In a world with God we are created in his image, and we have the freedom to chose right from wrong. In this world there can be a punitive system of morality because someone who chose to be evil could have chose to be good instead.

I get that sometimes its hard to see God/good in the world, but it's so easy to see the hand of evil. It surrounds us in modern times. How could you possibly deny the existence of evil?

Stop changing ID if you want me to know what the fuck you said. Fucking kike.

A fucking Leaf. You'll find out on your day of judgement, faggot.

Since when if not claiming knowledge of mean denying? Can't people just not know?

>You are embracing a world where no one has any control over the actions they take. In this world you can't blame someone for murder, rape, or pedophilia because their actions are just the result of a chain of events
I never understood if people seriously think this. If you think you understand atheism at all and say silly things like this, you're a living strawman.

A fucking jew worshipper, surely the goyim is the chosen people. Imagine if religion is true, you;re fucking cattle to the kikes who invented a religion to control you. I almost hope it is true.

Attached: ev.jpg (333x500, 35K)

The people who don't believe in God are the cringiest fags on the face of the earth.
God is a jokester and knew what he was doing.

Nice proof you have there Moshe.

Easy there big fella, not all of us can be as cool and as all knowing as you.

Give it 2000 years.

Attached: biblr.jpg (334x490, 76K)

I agree. Hey man, I want to know what you think of my quote, from a fellow intelligent being. Just to be clear, I'm not a professional 'quote maker'. I'm just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

'In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.'"

The onus is on you to convince me why I should be killed for my faith. Jesus said that we would be persecuted so I expect and understand your anger, however, I cannot speak fedoranese so I wouldnt be able to convince you if I wanted to.

You didn't ask for proof.
You asked me to "convince you otherwise".
It certainly convinces me.

>Only one here admitting ignorance
>Be called all knowing by a religious zealot" who knows" god is real

Attached: 1539686834754.png (623x733, 780K)

>I'm actually just an agnostic fence sitter
Just stop now, you shit troll.

Ok, please tell me what is an atheist's foundation for objective morality? If you believe there is one then you do believe in God without realizing it.

>tips fedora
Nice pasta

I love believers. They'll believe anything and you can sell them shit. Why would I want my customers gassed? Are you fucking nuts?

Attached: FSM2.jpg (1920x1200, 822K)

Not a fence sitter at all, leaning to the side of reason that, all evidence or lack thereof considered, points that there is no such thing as gods.
Why do you choose the kike on a stick over the thousands of other nonsensical gods out there? Why not Thor, he's much more of a badass, and white as a bonus... not some kike shitskin from the middle east.

When did I use the fedora meme or any pasta you stupid leaf faggot?
It's not my fault atheists are a complete nonfactor in the world nowadays. 2006 is looong gone.

To start something, you first need something. How can the universe sprang up from total darkness when you live in flesh?

Attached: 1452441829874.png (640x480, 570K)

Now now, i'll start believing you're a merchant. But I guess people have to buy MyPillows... you may have a point.

Attached: ourpillow.png (1000x700, 443K)

>I don't know therefore god
I don't know, and don't claim to know.

Attached: scientist&doctor.jpg (564x558, 84K)

You are right and wrong and they are wrong and right. You're probably right in the sense that there are no deities but you are wrong in the sense you think yourself intelligent yet you advocate mistreatment of others. They are probably wrong in belief in a deity but at least they don't advocate your murder(most anyway). You don't have all the answers, no one does, and why are you so angry? Are you disappointed in other people? Is that why you are angry? However you aren't some super genius, should you be killed for not knowing x, y, or z thing? You could say religion is a fundamental question we ask ourselves and that they screwed up immensely or don't think enough. How much time do you spend reading philosophy? Probably not as much as you should, and if you did wouldn't it make more sense to teach thwn to punish? Life can be fast and life can be difficult for people, so some things might not bw as far along. You also probably think you can't learn from them. You don't have a monopoly on experience though and there are plenty of things you don't know. Maybe some Dunning-Kruger? I don't intend to chastise you like an adult to a teenager lashing out at the world because they've discovered pain and disappointment, but if you are an atheist and value truth then this makes more sense no? Did you want to help people as a kid? I suspect most of us did. So what is stopping you now?
partiallyexaminedlife.com/2015/12/14/ep129-1-faith/

You are profoundly retarded. I would tell you why, but I'm afraid it would do you no good , for you are beyond reproach. If you feel a slight anxiety upon receiving this message, it is good as it means you at least have some intuition, if not, oh well, better luck next life.