Uhh g-guys?

uhh g-guys?

Attached: DC551C6F-4487-40E8-9594-A2476ED5C223.jpg (750x745, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.kek.jp/accl/eng/
9to5google.com/2018/11/15/google-cern-partnership-large-hadron-collider/
onlyspacetime.com/QM-Foundation.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Earth is flat

Only Trump's machine will be working. The Saturnic Jews won't be able to alter our timeline for awhile.

Did they ever find their God particle?

They need to upgrade the large Hardon Collider to reach the next level of the LGBWTFBBQBRAAAAP agenda.

They put all the particles in the zoo. Now they can go home.

This

They're super charging the machine to create a black hole and suck all of the goyim into it.

They want to make Tikkun Olam prevail.

Attached: jews and the world.jpg (958x775, 661K)

They found the one they were looking for. The one predicted like 40 years ago to be at specific energy level. The one they built the whole thing just to find. The problem is what do you do next because there aren't any more predicted particles at energy levels we can currently attain. So it turns into a bit of a make it bigger see what happens game.

they've been shutting down and upgrading parts of it for decades senpai , each time they want to reach higher beam energy they gotta upgrade all their shit

I was sure Trump time traveled for a reason... And here it is. Good news.

the whole thing is a jew scam to steal money. none of that shit is real.

Upgrade. They want to build an even larger on top of it. Technically it is 2 cyclotrons now. Will be 3.

srsly

Attached: bp05.jpg (305x270, 19K)

they discovered a micro blackhole eating the machine

LHC may be creating black holes constantly , since we cant build a detector for them we cant know really

It's not even your money, brainlet. You don't even work.

As long as it's slowly working its way to getting me a personal holodeck, I'm fine with whatever it is they're doing

Just in time for the 2020 election

>The problem is what do you do next because there aren't any more predicted particles at energy levels we can currently attain.
That's experimental particle physics in a nutshell. Build better detectors at higher energy levels and see whose theory is right or wrong.

This frigtens and confuses me! HAPPENING CONFIRMED

Attached: Hadron_collider.jpg (1290x2048, 353K)

PREPARING FOR THE BIG ONE

Attached: UNFORSEEN.jpg (400x752, 23K)

This. They found out the earth was flat. Now they need a break to try and deal with it.

there's only one particle accelerator that matters
www2.kek.jp/accl/eng/

Attached: 1526979821476.jpg (1200x630, 431K)

Will be re-purposed as a weapon

>Brainlet who doesn't understand how 1.0e100th of a second existence black holes are just a myth

1e100th? You mean 1e-100?

Nov. 11, CERN was attacked.

They had been pulsing weaponized frequencies through the Earth that had a deleterious effect on Human DNA.

Many arrests were supposed to happen tomorrow but they've been postponed because of the State Funeral of Bush Sr.

Jimmy Carter has gotta be next, I'm thinking.

Attached: Morpheus.jpg (900x1200, 451K)

No, one second with 100 zeroes after the decimal.

They alrdy created a black hole, but its only working for the french taxpayer money.

This giant piece of retarded shit is the worst fiasco man ever made.
When we were kids we were told this super expensive machine will provide clean energy for the whole europe forever. That you could meet Paris' need in energy for 2 years with a liter of salted water. It was the propaganda we were fed for the past 3 decades.

Then they launched their shitty machine. And no energy came out. To cope with the hundreds of billions invested they told everyone
>WHAAAAA WE NEVER EXPECTED THIS, INSTEAD OF ENERGY WE GOT uhhh..mmm... THE USELE- I MEAN THE 'GOD PARTICLE'

Then all media and gubments shilled this divine troll as if it were some super good news while in reaity the result is that we know even less than before and we spent now thousands of billion for a futurist powerplant who will never produce a single watt.

This is so embarassing...

Attached: 1517623933601.jpg (1080x1349, 125K)

that's the same as 1 second. 1.000000s= 1.00000000000000s... doesn't matter how many zeros after decimal place.

This is something they discussed at the G-20 for sure.
It is in the world's best interest for them to stop doing more damage.
It's already too late.

>will provide clean energy
you fukken w0t m8 ?

No shit, sherlock, I realized I forgot a symbol that changed the meaning of the expression, and was having a laugh.

it was the shit we were told at school, in the scientific vulgarization mags, ect...

You didnt forget you added a th trying to make it a fraction.

One of the diversity hires did fuck up one of the superconducting magnets. The structure is contaminated with coolant, which sucks when you try to get a good vacum.

It is all about destroying Stein's Gate.

>wrong
no. this is routine. turns out that accelerating charged particles releases radiation which deteriorates the electronics of the control and measurement instrumentation. radiation-hardened components are used, but they do not last forever, especially with the energies utilized at the LHC. Every few years, the beamline is shut down for maintenance and upgrades. They are already planning for the next stage when they are performing current activities.
t.CERNfag

>Brainlet who doesn't understand how 1.0e-100th of something still works

Your nose is a black hole with infinite mass

....beef up the accelerators power
> ran out of helium

You're retarded. Nothing you said is true regarding the promises of the project.

I think you confuse CERN/LHC this with the fusion reactor (ITER).

Sure, its not like the LHC is 40 miles away from my town and my taxes who fund this shit. Shut the fuck up retarded clueless mutt.

Wowzers

>being this retarded
stick with what you know and go protest and burn a few cars since the science men never got energy out a machine designed to impart energy to matter to smash sub atomic particles todether.

They can commune with their Dark Lord through the hole they made but he can't pass through it until they make it bigger.

The U.S. pays indirectly one way or another, although I don't like to think of things in zero sum terms.

americans are bad at fractions. Google "A&W third pounder".

Thanks, you're like a literal pop up ad from fucking Google themselves.
I already know how Americans are, I fuckin live here.

Too much money going to pay for Muslim invaders. Need to shut down scientific advancement to feed Muhammad.
Priorities.

Attached: Islam birthrates.png (1080x1665, 810K)

q predicted this

I can't wait for CERN to create a black hole on accident and end all of our suffering.

Attached: d06.png (481x406, 42K)

Your mom's ass is flat, you gay fag.

The large hard on collider. Mmmm

Don’t they have a bunch of other ((toys)) to play with anyways?

Attached: large hardon collider.png (750x600, 484K)

They lost

Kek get fucking schooled flatfags

They're just shifting resources to immigrant gibmedats.

This is a Jew larping as a flat Earther.

Oh great it’s because of Google.
9to5google.com/2018/11/15/google-cern-partnership-large-hadron-collider/

Can't run it if there is another French Revolution.

Attached: 1543890443207.gif (549x598, 258K)

Explain Foucault's pendulum.

Praying this is the correct answer

Nigga where have you been the last 15 years? It already is!

they should have built it with a threadripper in the first place.
>memeflag

Fugg yea. More time for KEK to do it's thing.
banterstops.jpg

Attached: kek high energy jp.jpg (1500x988, 490K)

Shit. This is bad. The Hadron Collider is built underground. This seems to be tying into the "The Tape Runs Out" card. The cataclysm comes from inside the Earth. Fuck. Fuckkkkkkkk

you don't want that thing running when the
big earthquakes start happening.

>When we were kids we were told this super expensive machine will provide clean energy for the whole europe forever.
what

Given the current state of physics it's the right move, there's literally no use for it

mad scientists will eventually make this thing too powerful and create a blackhole that swallows the earth.

thank the lawd

WE MUST MAKE THE BRAAP BARNS OF AUSCHWITZ GREAT AGAIN!!

TRUMP'S ACCELERATOR

What? Running a collider costs a fortune, and if you're going to put out that much money you wanna get the most out of it.
Push it as far as you can go.

Attached: 1540824022867.jpg (688x456, 41K)

Wanna know something interesting? CERNfags are trying to open a portal to Saturn. KEKfags are supposedly trying to open a portal to Jupiter. If you look up what each planet sounds like, Saturn sounds very disturbing and brings on the feeling of despair. Jupiter sounds like Angels singing in a Heavenly choir. If that isn't thought provoking to you, I don't know what to tell ya.

They went too far when Mickey's became McDonald's. It was too much for them.

you crazy frog, shouldn’t you be rioting out through france right now or hunting down macron?

Attached: C84D8335-FA6A-4D1C-B002-B78011181348.png (391x590, 475K)

We just need Dilitium and Anti-Matter

Attached: 1492675770929.gif (250x187, 1.03M)

they fucked up

somebody found the higgs field

Kys honeypot kike

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-34354344.png (500x380, 96K)

Too late, the demons already got through.

They fucking created a mini black hole....that's what happened!! These STUPID FUCKS I TOLD THEM!
The mini black hole is now orbiting around the earth's core, gaining FUCKING MASS! Devouring the earth! FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Only a matter of time now you BLITHERING IDIOT DROOLING MONKEYS!

Oh mad it's gonna be even more powerful in 2 years can't wait for the blacked hole to swollow the erf

Stop spending my money and do some dimensional analysis you stupid fuck.
You’re working on a dead end project and I sincerely hope you don’t kill yourself when you realize you dedicated your life to studying a giant sack of flaming dog shit.

onlyspacetime.com/QM-Foundation.pdf

Major overhaul, the W7-X fusion experiment is about to undergo a one year shut down too. Part of the problem with these megaprojects is that maintaining and upgrading them becomes a massive endeavor.

stfu high altitude snow nigger

Daily Reminder the Cern keeps fucking with the timeline

SHIT. THAT MAKES LOGICAL SENSE. THE TAPE RUNS OUT.
since were fucked physically, I might as well reveal something. Kek doesn't just bestow direct sequentially repeating numbers. Kek also does it through sets of two combined digits
>65
>83
>29
These all add up to 11. It's a hidden sextuple.

oh shit

Based even if leaf

Oldfag here
just realized how lucky a kid I was
Had a place called Buhl Planetarium that had a Foucalt pendulum, a big fuken tesla coil and a starshow that rocked