How to look as much attractive as possible?

How to look as much attractive as possible?

Attached: 1524315666767.gif (500x500, 422K)

By killing yourself.

a) print out ryan gozling's face
b) cut eyeholes
c) glue picture to your face

Boom, done

There are over 7 billion people in the world, each with their own idea of what is and isn't attractive. Being attracted to yourself enough to be confident is probably a safe bet.

knew Jow Forums was always shit but this is r9k lvl

Depends on your location- Tanning
Removing blackheads and pimples
If you're a guy - train and gain muscles / lose fat and get fit
Getting confidence

idk chopping off your dick

You asked a single sentence question based on a totally subjective process with an anime photo
Literally FPBP, faggot

Dress nicely, skincare, fitness, confidence, surgery, good genetics. There is the list from easiest to hardest.

Become DIO

1. Dress Nice
2. Go to the gym regularly
3. Try to have a nice, well-maintained haircut
4. Always try to be confident

>get Jow Forums
>get /fa/ but don't look as gay as some of them do there

done

What about face and face expressions?

Depends largely on the person. Some people look better with a serious face than with a smile.

what would u recommend

Like everybody's said, it's about style and exercise.

The other thing is attitude, though. I didn't realize how big of a factor this was until I started shaving my head. I'm pretty much objectively better looking with hair. However, I'm also very insecure about how my hair is thinning. When I started shaving my head, I stopped worrying about how my thinning hair looked, and I frankly felt a lot more comfortable with myself. All of the sudden I felt a lot more confident because I wasn't worried about how my hair looked. It was just like, "this is me," and suddenly girls were more interested in me.

I tell you this shit about my hair to illustrate that you really just need to be confident in how you're presenting yourself. Work on self-respect, but also don't be a slob, and things will come together.

Whatever is more natural to you

Let's understand objective beauty standards.
1. Facial symmetry is number one. Not much you can do here. You got it or you don't. Cosmetic surgery can fix this
2. Short, groomed hair.
3. Light stubble. Women find light stubble > clean shaven > full beard
4. Hygiene. White teeth. Fresh breath, showered and hair washed.
5. Exercise. Being muscular makes you mote attractive to women. Women will settle for fat guys but will still prefer a more muscular men. Women like the idea of a man being a protector
6. Well dressed. Show off your status and style through well fitted clothes.
7. Fix your posture. Standing up straight with your shoulders back shows confidence. Women like confidence.
I could add more but this seems well so far.

Hmmm, i always cleanshave my face after 5 days at least

I recommend the stoic/serious look. It drives women crazy. Just don't over do the low brow, you'll look like a psycho scowling all the time.

First things first, be adopted by the Joestar family.

looks pretty stupid desu

>dude just look confident and look her in the eyes it'll work

Attached: alpha-male.jpg (620x434, 29K)