My boyfriend wants a threesome and I don't want

Title. I need help. He is realizing that I am saying yes to him and I really don't want. I'm afraid of telling him the true. Is there a way change my mind?

Attached: NYCS-bull-trans-3.svg.png (2000x2000, 75K)

Just break up with him; if you won't do as he wants he'll just do it via cheating in the future.

>I'm afraid of telling him the truth
You NEED to tell him the truth, and if gives any backlash then you know for sure that he doesn't care about you

Is there a way to change your mind?
Why would you want to change your mind? As a man, I understand your boyfriend’s desire to have a threesome (or, more likely, his desire to fuck another woman), but you are in charge of your own body. Listen to yourself if you don’t want to do it, and be open with him about his true desires. Try to make it exciting for him in other ways.

dude, be afucking man for once, put your foot down and say no. God damn women are so agreeable they will say yes to things they don't want.

I agreed with him only if it was with another man.
You are right I know.

I actually told him and he accepted it, but he thinks that this situation will lead to problems later because I don't have the same sexual fantasies than him.
He thinks sexuality is the most important think in a relationship

Thing* and he is capable of breaking a relationship if sex isn't good.

Well, men and women have VERY different experiences in a relationship. The fact that he doesn’t want the threesome with another man (technically called a ‘train’) tells you that he really wants to be with another woman. Unfortunately, women don’t amunderstand this.
The fact that you don’t want to share him with another woman bothers him, because he has to suppres his natural urges. Try discussing this with him openly, and don’t let this lead to resentment.

Sorry I expressed myself badly, he WANTS a threesome with another Man, in fact he LIKES to see me being fucked by another man

Attached: No means no.jpg (640x626, 43K)

I see, that’s a whole nother story. Even more understandable that you don’t want to do this. But his fantasy is not normal, so don’t feel bad about not going along. He has a fetish, and he will probably keep looking for women until he finds one who can play along. If you don’t want this, you may just need to move on from him.

>>I'm afraid of telling him the truth
>You NEED to tell him the truth, and if gives any backlash then you know for sure that he doesn't care about you

Holy shit if this doesn't sound like a gigantic flashing red warning sign in your head you need to throw yourself out a window.

Should I tell him that he is not normal? He likes to be cheated on... I tried to ignore but I don't know. He told me her first girlfriend than he had when he was 14 was like 18 years old and always forced him to have sex and cheated on older guys.
He didn't give a backlash, he accepted it but told me that he is afraid of it destroying the relationship cause he feels urges for threesomes and doesn't want to hurt me, I don't know what to do.

If you don't want it, tell it to him straight and honest. You'll just end being upset about it later on if you do it against your will. Discuss it with him why he wants to do, and what alternatives you can come up with together.
The ability to compromise and give mutual respect is the key to a healthy relationship.

Relationships are temporary 2-5 years. Deep down in your Wicked Women Heart you know this to be the truth. If the relationship has some more fun so be it, but be ready to cut it lose and move on to the next one Serial Monogamiser.

Men are simple creatures: tell him how you feel about it, he'll probably whine about it for a bit, then he'll call off the threesome

OP here, he just told me that he feels that his fetishes will ruin the relationship and feels bad about it. That shows me that he wants to do something about it, but at the same time he cannot control it

>Realizes that you don't want something but are saying you want it to make him happy
>Still wants to do the thing

Get a new boyfriend.

I mean.. when two people have two fundamentally different needs... that’s usually a recipe for failure no matter what compromise or middle ground tries to be reached.

If one partners dream was always to have children, but the other has always been adamantly opposed. That’s a deal breaker.

If one partner is a devoted catholic that feels the need to raise their children with the church, but the other is an active atheist that believes religion is a corrupt institution used as a crutch that only holds us back. That’s a deal breaker.

If one person has extramarital or polyamorous needs, but the other person feels the need to stay monamamous. that’s a deal breaker.

Sorry to say, but that’s just the reality of how relationships work sometimes.

Compromising on the things you want out of a relationship is important, but fundamental needs* those are a different story; trying to compromise on those will only ever lead to heartbreak and drama.

Even if he’s willing to speak up about it, if he’s that* worried it will be a problem then the cold reality is is that means that you guys may not be suited for one another.

its not a fetish. he wants to fuck other women.

Thank you for being honest. I really appreciate your words, everything you said is true. But I am willing to give my best effort, maybe after giving it a try I can really know If I can stand it. For me, he worth it.
I WANT to fuck other men, he took my virginity but I don't want to die having only fucked him. It's weird.

he's damaged goods and
he doesn't want to change