What is the appropriate punishment for pedophilia?

Attached: 1509474820824.png (120x123, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcorpo.net/video/5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Childlike sexdolls.

Attached: Seven1.jpg (445x354, 16K)

Gas

Condemned to perform procedure 110-Montauk for the rest of your life on threat of death.

Death by strangulation

Pedophilia or child abuse?

For the former? Nothing because it's unenforceable. For the latter? Chemical castration with a guarantee of execution if another offense occurs.

Dark magic have their dick split open bees fly out

What is the appropriate punishment for creating situations in which the only way for a kid to survive is to prostitute themselves... because we have all kind of played into that... tumblr was a place where many of these kids "conned" men into giving them money so they wouldn't have to live in the shitty broken system where they would end up being raped by some ass hole, an ass hole that would be willing to exploit them instead of them exploiting themselves... where is the line of who is responsible?

Deportation to the UK

they'd just be among friends

Counseling.
Pedophilia is something that affects every race, sex, and economic status.

If we stopped this "kill Em all" attitude, maybe more people would be willing to seek help so they don't abuse children

High fives

Being raped by the elderly

Counseling, then castration.

Death probably. Here's a question for you guys. What should pedophiles themselves do? Should they kill themselves? Or live with self control and run the risk of succumbing to their mental disease?

this

All the kids you can diddle but they're really ugly and not your type.

beheading

>If we stopped this "kill Em all" attitude, maybe more people would be willing to seek help so they don't abuse children
How about no. How about first offense is a lifetime of torture and fearing the next torture session. Do unto others.

Attached: Appropriate.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

>Should they kill themselves?
I think dispatch or "put down" is the term you are looking for in this situation. A dog with rabies doesn't necessarily cause a problem for society, but...

So a 13 year old with double D tits says fuck me and your response is this man has no self control kill him...
We are gonna have a lot of teenagers abusing the rules to murder people. A new Salem witch trial era will be lived. How about we listen to both sides before just murdering people

So you torture one guy and then what? All the others hide.

Imagine if we did the same thing for people seeking help for depression. You would kill the first handful of depressed people and then the rest would scatter and hide. You would have an entire nation that is depressed but won't admit it and can't get help for it. Kind of like we have a large population of pedophiles that are in hiding and it's only brought to our attention when the small minority gets caught when they snap and abuse children

I'm not saying make it ok, I'm saying treat it like a serious mental illness and help them deal with it. To me, it's better to treat a pedophile before he has raped a kid than torture one after he has raped a kid

be an adult and not put themselves in situations to do whatever act they desire
I want to run people the fuck over for being stupid all the goddamn time or smack my gf in the head for saying dumb shit but I dont because self control is a thing

I feel bad for them though, Id probably off myself rather than look myself in the mirror everday knowing the kind of monster I could be

Also probably the reason all politicians are crooked since they were corrupted and blackmailed possibly

>Do unto others.
scientifically proven not to lower crime rates in any country, ever

>come this way we have new treatment for you
>taken to small room with doll inside
>we will give you your privacy
>leave and lock door

Attached: AF5B7E79-7CC5-4CE0-B1F9-AC7B40777B12.jpg (682x515, 30K)

Your a fucking faggot. Just round up degenerates and shoot them. Leave the bodies in a hole and if the family cares enough they will come and get the body.

Crucifixion...or impaled in asshole out mouth on 10 foot stake

Also probably why the church had so much influence in the world since they had the monopoly on abusable kids

That is an ephebophile. Pedos like prepubescent children.

The problem is that you cannot fix them.

>So a 13 year old with double D tits says fuck me and your response is this man has no self control kill him...
of fucking course
if they cant restrain their most basic of urges like a wild animal they can be put down like an animal
Plenty of well developed girls can be too young, their attractiveness has nothing to do with it
You are the goddamn adult meant to act responsibly

Nice try satan
I hope hitler is down there gassing you right now

make them smoke the whole pack

I don't know. If 5% of the population are child molesters and you kill 80% of them during the first round, the remaining 20% are likely to think twice before acting. If not, you still have a lower crime rate unless the surviving ones increase their rate of molesting in the absence of those killed.

>you can not fix them
Again I'm not saying make them perfect, just give then what they need to not abuse children.

People often have sexual deviances. Whether it's you want to fuck a goat, cheat on your spouse, or have sex with your sister.

The difference is people with these afflictions can seek help freely without threat of arrest or violence. They can actual work out their issues so they don't give in to those urges. Most pedophiles are themselves, the victims of pedophiles. To say it has nothing to do with trauma or mental illness is just completely false. If you could help pedophiles who were abused as children themselves you would prevent the majority of child sex abuse.

I'm just letting you know you make the problem bigger with your proposed solution. It might be the reason the world is so corrupt is because these people made it all the way to the top where they just sidestep your proposed definition of justice and they decide to kill us all out of resentment

>child molestation is punished with torture to the point of death
>child murder is like 20 years of regular prison
>child molesters start killing the children and destroying their bodies after the rape for less punishment
hmm

And like user is proposing here, they are just probably the continuation of some other damaged person. The cycle repeats itself in the shadows anyway

You

>the remaining 20% are likely to think twice before acting.
>If not, you still have a lower crime rate unless the surviving ones increase their rate of molesting in the absence of those killed.
this is exactly what doesn't happen in any real life situation, ever
people don't think about the severity of consequences past a certain point; death penalty isn't a real deterrent to anything, and threats of prison sentences past 6 months don't make any difference in considering the initial commission of the crime itself

This, it's the same reason why people play the lottery. The human brain simply cannot correctly fathom the impossible odds of it.

Can you really right now consider the actual difference between 10 years in jail and 20?

>death penalty isn't a real deterrent to anything
It deters another victim from being created

Scaphism

And yet the reality is that it doesn't.

to expand upon this, what actually affects the consideration of the initial crime is the perceived likelihood of being caught in the first place, rather than the expected punishment when caught

Attached: scaphism-the-boats-punishment-and-executions-scaphism-was-a-34590536.png (500x542, 152K)

[citation needed]
most sex crimes are committed by people that haven't already been convicted

Chemical castration and life sentence.

what's the purpose of castration when they're already in for life

Keeping it to yourself, your punishment is living with it. Acting upon it = firing squad.

No reason to fuck anyone under 11 and society doesn't like them nor other prisoners. Cheaper just being done with them.

Being skinned alive.

You are not going to survive several weeks alone, physically restrained, and exposed to the elements. Unless you're somehow rigged between the boats like one of those drinking bird doodads and you can get water.

You keep asking but the answer never changes... it's castration and then death.

Are you the sort of hothead that would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

chemical castration
much like old buggery laws

worldcorpo.net/video/5.html
Johnny boy.

If we accept that pedophilia is a mental illness and a sexual deviancy then the only justifiable action is to provide mental help for these individuals so that they do not continue to impose a threat upon society. On the other hand pedophiles who act on their desires should be incarcerated for at the very minimum of 5-10 years or more depending on the severity of their crime(s), i.e. forceful rape vs. consensual grooming. Repeat offenders should get the rope regardless.

Nothing, pedophilia is a sexual orientation that is wired in some people that way. We shouldn't be such bigots as to propose a punishment for them, we should be educating the masses to drop this xenophobic view of peoples orientation. There is no reason people who are pedophiles can't enjoy a fulfilling sex life like the rest, other than hateful assholes like you who simply don't want to see other people who aren't like you happy. They aren't hurting anyone, and the kids they do engage with shouldn't be told that its wrong, that's what scars them. If we educated more people on it, there would be less stigma around it, and no harm to either party involved.

grooming is another version of force. instead of physically restraining them youre brainwashing them. Fuck that. Pedos deserve the rope, all of them, mental illness or not.

>But what if he has a mental predisposition to murdering people?! We should help the poor soul!

No, they get the chair.

Are you noticing your predisposition to murder. You are just an abuser looking for a community you can abuse. Your judgement could be used to murder you do you notice that?

> throw them in time machine
> set to when they were a child
> send message to throw them in prison

How can you prove the girl is being brainwashed? Young girls still want Chad. It's deep in their DNA. It's completely different when a (desirable) young man wants to settle down with a girl and take her to wife and when some creepy fuck tries to rape her.

T. Known Boss

Attached: Scarlett-Leithold-Portfolio-01-418x555.jpg (418x555, 16K)

Why not just stop the conception?

>not your type
Pubescent?

forcing them to marry a child so they can see how annoying kids are.

Slide/bot thread. This same exact topic/picture is posted every day and you retards keep eating it up. saged

Attached: 1543816214688.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)