>have a crush on her
>didn't talk much but since last year she is kinda in my group of friends
>someone tells me she is dating my best friend
>she broke up with him like 4 times
>doesn't talk to him that much
>now they are again together
>he is teasing her all the time
>when he's not around she hangs out with me
>today she told me that she doesn't want to talk to any of us because most of us are idiots and act like kids
>she knows that I'm the most adequate person out of them (that's why we usually have these small conversations)
>says that she prefers spending her time around older guys/girls (these are her volleyball friends, most of them are in their early 20s)

HS graduation will take place at the end of the June. After hitting on some drinks I should have the balls to tell her that I love her. I'm pretty sure I'll get a rejection, but I just can't take it anymore.
At first I thought it was such a great idea, but what if I'll spoil the whole party mood for her? That would fucking suck, for both of us. I'd feel sad, because I didn't want to hurt her and she would feel sad aswell, because with that rejection she might feel guilty afterwards.
I really don't want to hurt her, anons.
What do I do, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1401954106922_preview.png (1024x576, 513K)

What do you gain from doin it prom night ? Your pretty sure it won't work is100% it won't work for anyone looking in from the outside

I hope she's getting some hints before you drop a bomb on her like that.

>What do you gain from doin it prom night ?
I won't see her that often after the graduation, so I wouldn't feel embarrassed everytime I see her basically.

Attached: MJFkhKlAGr8.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

You will gain nothing from this experience except major bouts of regret and embarrassment. Life is not a teen drama movie this will not play out how you expect. And she is going to feel cornered and weird. Just let it go champ or find some way to NOT MAKE IT SOME DRAMATIC REVEAL.

Attached: 1524263641970.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Yeah, you're right. That idea is just fucking retarded. I should watch less anime, I guess. Thanks.

Attached: 1496971654511.jpg (1920x2781, 726K)

Afraid of ruining her party mood? Change of plans it is then, user. Do it another time. But if you really feel like you love her, do it regardless of change of plans.

This. I did the confession thing a lot in my late teens and early 20s. I didn’t fucking learn just how painful it really was.

What changed it for me was just letting go of one girl, then meeting her again some years later, and briefly dating her. If I’d confessed, we’d never have stayed in touch, it’d have gotten awkward, etc. At least this way I got to see her again.

For real, the whole confession thing is something from anime, and to a much lesser extent, does exist in Japanese culture (and some other eastern cultures), but the mechanics are VERY different, and in many ways when it does occur it’s a case of the tail wagging the dog (the confessor is just a social misfit who is emulating anime, rather than anime actually reflecting real behavior).

I’m so happy I stopped the confession thing. It’s so fucking empowering to be able to move on without making a scene.

The thing is that I rarely see her outside school and parties. I mean, I could ask her hang out with me, but that would be too awkward and embarrassing for me. She'll be like "ahaha, user, what are you, wanna have a date with me?" And I'm like HA-HA
TOTALLY NOT I JUST WANTED TO SAY I WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU AND SHIT YOU KNOW HOW IT IS HA-HA
I should somehow figure something out, but there isn't much I can do really.

Attached: XeIg5ZbkQEo.jpg (707x1000, 119K)

Or you could say
>Yeah, go on a date with me.
You fucking moron.

Asking her to hang out sometime is too embarrassing, but an anime-style dramatic confession of love isn't? You're all kinds of twisted up.

The first may leave you embarrassed for a few days or weeks, the second will make you cringe in shame for the rest of your life.

If you can muster the courage to ask her out at a ball, surely you can do so at a less important date and occasion. You can do it.

your situation doesnt have a happy ending with the girl.

dont say anything. leave and dont look back.

This is confusing. Your best friend is dating her, but you want her to break up with him to date you?

>I rarely see her outside school and parties
If you haven't hung out with her on a one-on-one basis to any degree, how do you honestly expect a confession to work out? I'll tell you what happens: "user, I'm flattered, but... I really don't know you that well. I think you might be confused or something."

>I could ask her hang out with me
Which is what you should do.
>that would be too awkward and embarrassing for me
This isn't true.
>She'll be like "ahaha, user, what are you, wanna have a date with me?"
Unlikely.
>And I'm like HA-HA TOTALLY NOT I JUST WANTED TO SAY I WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU AND SHIT YOU KNOW HOW IT IS HA-HA
Nah, you'd be like, "Nah, nothing that high pressure, just thought it'd be fun to do X."

This is actually why the first date nowadays should be a coffee date. The girl was probably going to Starbucks at some point anyway. It's super low-pressure, and you get to hang out one-on-one for as little as 15 minutes (but potentially longer).

I mean, if the girl's really awkward and pulls some shit like asking "Is this a date?" or responding to you asking her out with "Just FYI I'm not interested in you like that," you have a lot of plausible deniability. That's the beauty of the coffee date. You're just going to get coffee (or tea, or cocoa, or a bagel, or something), and thought she might wanna go too.

The usual way I make it seem less crazy in online dating, for instance, is to have a conversation with the girl that she's interested in, and after a little while, realize you've gotta go do something else (like go to your next class perhaps), and say something like "Hey, I enjoyed this conversation, we should continue it. Wanna get coffee tomorrow after classes are over?"

If the girl doesn't know you exist, then yeah, it's kinda awkward. But look, at some level, you've gotta put yourself out there to get noticed. And doing it gradually (comfy hanging out first, and not a "love confession") is how it's done in real life.

>Your best friend is dating her
From the sound of it's he's "dating her" in the sense that they're a high school couple that isn't going anywhere. While I'm usually critical of people who go for girls who are in relationships, this is one of those relationships that are gonna end any day now.

The main problem is that OP has almost no time left until graduation. I had this same problem in my last year of law school. I had crushed on this one girl for pretty much my entire third year, and especially hard in the last semester. I finally got the guts to ask her out for lunch... after finals. We actually went out together three times in the gap week between finals and graduation, and once more for drinks in the week before she left on her post-graduation vacation.

But, she was headed for a different state than me. We tried to stay in touch, but that faded. About six months later, I found out that she was seeing someone in her new town. They got engaged about another year later.

If I'd had another year with her, we could've done a lot together. We had a lot of fun and I was really into her. But it just wasn't meant to be. I'm proud of myself for not doing something pathetic like giving a last-minute confession to her like I'd done with other girls in my early 20s. There was really nothing that could've been done. We didn't have enough time left to get to know each other beyond friends.

Do not ever frame your confession as being in love with her. I don't care how much you like anime or manga, you don't do that shit if you're in an English speaking country. Declaring love doesn't happen for a long fucking time.
Making these big declarations never works out. Ever. Do it and you'll be disappointed. Your worry about killing her vibe? Totally justified. It honestly sounds like she doesn't want to go out with you, so if you do this at a party you're only heightening the chances she says no and you're guaranteed to ruin her night.
Here's what you do:
>Actually don't do what I say to a tee because I don't know the situation 100%
>Next time you get into a small 1 on 1 convo with her
>Say you agree that your friends suck and you want to stop hanging out with them too
>But you can't bear to leave them because they're your friends
>Say you like her a lot and want to go out with her
>Probably get rejected

Again I have to stress that in no circumstance should you ever use the word "love" when asking someone out. Honestly you waited too long but this is probably the best shot you have.

Still sounds weird to me. He still has all of summer and should make time to hang out with her. Also, not everybody goes to a university right away.

>Waited 4 years
>Wants to wait until the last day of school
Are you two going to the same college?
If not, this is going to be a gigantic waste of your fucking time.
Let it go, dude. You fucked it up. Meet someone in your freshman year of college and ask her out early.

OP here
I am a moron, in fact.
Ok, I see now. The only option I have is to ask her out some day, for a coffee or whatever. The thing is that I never had a date with a girl in my life, so it will be really awkward, even though I do a pretty good job hiding my shyness if I feel somewhat confident in a conversation. I really hope she agrees to hang out with me one day. I just gotta do it, because I realised that all that confession thing is just quite stupid and I'm not a MC in any of animes so yeah. Thanks, I'll ask her out next week if I manage to have a small convo as
suggested.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I had a crush on her since last year, not for 4 years.
That's a possibility and I thought about it not ending well. Everything is possible, but I gotta do something before we will be "seperated" kind of.
This
user explained everything quite accurately.

Is it ok if I'm gonna write something like "Hey, can we meet at %whatever date%? I just wanted to talk to you, because you seem to be the only person I could talk to without laughing at some jokes about dicks and farts. You're probably the only person IRL I could talk to like that."

Attached: 1525717564142.jpg (56x56, 1K)

>Is it ok if I'm gonna write something like "Hey, can we meet at %whatever date%? I just wanted to talk to you, because you seem to be the only person I could talk to without laughing at some jokes about dicks and farts. You're probably the only person IRL I could talk to like that."
NO.

The fuck do I say then

Something that isn’t a half-confession like that you absolute fool. And you ask in person preferably. Ideally you segue from other conversation. For instance,
>[you two are talking about something]
>You: Ah jeez, hey I gotta go do X. Let’s continue this conversation another time. You wanna get coffee tomorrow after school?
>Her: Sure, lets do that!
>You: Cool, meet you there at [time]!

What you wrote sounds desperate, lonely, and like you’re going to confess to her if she shows up.

>Her: Sure, lets do that!
Oh I wish she said yes. Thanks, user. That looks a lot more promising than what I have suggested.

Attached: 1522721031021.png (359x230, 55K)

And if she says no, no big deal. Maybe another time. If you try again and it doesn't happen, well, she's just not interested.

At least do it sober. It'll come out better, then you can either drink to celebrate or drink to forget

Yeah, that will be quite obvious if she's not interested at all, even though it might hurt me.
At first I thought it will be nice if both of us were a little drunk, but now it's not even an option.

Attached: mCvJLZCf5rU.jpg (1200x1200, 221K)

>Yeah, that will be quite obvious if she's not interested at all, even though it might hurt me.
Actually it's probably not going to be all that obvious. It rarely is. And when the girl does make it that obvious in response to something so innocuous to a coffee date (i.e., saying something like "I'm not interested in you" or "I don't want to hang out with you at all" or something like that) it really says something bad about her as a person.

Odds are if she says no it'll be because she's busy. In which case you say "Oh no problem! Maybe another time then!" If she says something dumb like "I don't drink coffee", recall that these places have cocoa and other shit. But don't push too hard if she's trying to turn you down.

But again, don't take getting turned down as a permanent and total rejection. If you're hurt by her saying she's too busy, you're doing it wrong.

She is actually really busy. She goes to swimming pool twice(?) a week, has maths, biology and chemistry tutor, so she's kind of busy. I have shit to do during the week too, so it will be damn hard to find a day to meet, if she says "yeah why not" of course.

Attached: 1518673753417.jpg (1274x724, 414K)

And since this thread is up, does it mean something if she asks me what am I going to do when I get back home? I usually reply with something like "I'll sleep because I couldn't sleep at night"
She also asks me all kinds of questions, stupid ones, like "what's your favourite color? Do you have driver's license? Do like name %insertname%?" The fuck does that supposed to mean? Is she just trying to annoy me or what?

Ideally the girl will say "I can't go on X but how about Y?" Sometimes that doesn't happen, but whatever.
She's trying to make small talk. It's kinda cute.

OPs going to fuck this up. Son, she's not into you and she's moving on to another school. You're being miopic and selfish. Put it down.

Attached: 1522618648397.png (455x405, 24K)

Most of them time she asks me these questions when my friends are around. I don't know why. Maybe I should ask her questions too? This is so strange.

She's making small talk. I doubt there'd a deeper meaning.

And yes, you probably should be asking questions about her. It's important to get to know who she is, after all.

You might get her if you do everything right but you DO NOT need that. You'll lose your best friend, it's not worth it. That girl isn't anything special regardless of what you think, think about any of the other 4 billion girls that will not make you lose your friend. Otherwise you would look like a fucking faggot in the friends eyes.

Also, for future cases
>never approach girls during stuff like fucking graduations, you just do it ASAP at a random time when she's calm
>NEVER tell a girl that you love her before even dating her. What you should do instead is to ask her out to a date, you don't want to look like a creep

And about
>today she told me that she doesn't want to talk to any of us because most of us are idiots and act like kids
She was just all emotional, she probably doesn't think this way

>>today she told me that she doesn't want to talk to any of us because most of us are idiots and act like kids
>She was just all emotional, she probably doesn't think this way
You're wrong. They've been making fun of her, teasing from time to time. She's not beta or some shit, but they just keep doing that. One guy once (ACCIDENTALLY) threw up right on the cage with a hamster in it. There were some more situations that she didn't like, and recently one of our friends was spamming "fuck off" to her, which was really upsetting to her. I have to mention, her boyfriend didn't give a shit, at all. He was just laughing with them about that. Something like that for me would be literally nothing, because I've heard so much shit addressed to me on the internet that I developed immunity to all that offensive stuff. She accepts all that stuff like something told IRL.
One of my best friends is a good guy, but she clearly doesn't give much shit about her. It might sound selfish, and who the the fuck am I to judge their relationship, but after all those break ups it's just fucking stupid to continue such unstable relationship, especially if one of the partners is clearly not interested.

She might be milking him for money you know

Also unrelated, but it would be nice if you told more stories about her, it seems that you have cool stories under your sleeve

He is not rich, trust me. I don't understand why she is still with him (is she? She recently told me that she doesn't talk to him that much)
Same guy who threw up on the hamster earlier that year threw up in her closet while he was sleeping there and earlier that day he also threw up on the curtain in the kitchen because he choked on vodka when someone said something funny. I guess it was me who said something stupid and he started laughing his ass off. They couldn't go to kitchen because it smells like vomit and I was the only one who didn't feel any smell for some reason.
Most of the stories I can tell you are somehow vomit-related, they aren't that interesting desu.

This advice works better if you aren't Irish
But 'confessing' to a girl doesn't work under any circumstances, drunk or sober.
t. Drunk Irishman

>desu
Fucking autocorrection, how the fuck did it get there

Is it t b h?
desu

When I was in high school, a bowl of weed and a bottle of booze in the park at night was a perfect night for most girls. Very often led to kissing, making out, and future sex. Bring a a couple of your friends and her friends if she doesn't wanna hang out solo, but make sure to focus most of your attention on her, while still contributing to the group.

That's a LOT less embarrassing, i "confessed" twice when i was 15/16.
DON'T DO IT. DON'T FUCKING DO IT

OP here again
Our classroom teacher said that I will be dancing with her on that ceremony thing
Shit I'm happy

Poor girl

Why? Her bf refused to dance with her.

I'm in high school and going to graduate in june. I would try my damn hardest to slide into the dms of any female since 10th grade. Why? It's fucking highschool. Who cares what you do. Fuck anybody and anyone. I had at least 10 gfs. 4 of them i had sexual relationships with. The moment you finally walk out of the doors, That's when you began. You don goofed if you didnt start expriementing in high school and see what you like in females. This girl isnt going to be your only one. You have 20+ years to date. And we are 18 and I'm less of bitch like you. Hell Im not going to my prom. I started to leave my friends since those friends are high school friends. I'm going to break up with my gf since I know I'm going to find some other bitch in my life.its just high school shit. I don't care what happens to them after highschool. As long as it's not effecting my goals in life. I am good. And fuck you.

And stop watching anime. That shit wont slide faggot.

So young and dumb OP. You think it's ok to confess unexpectedly your unrequited love for this girl at a party but asking her on a date would be to awkward. Life isn't a HS drama movie.

Firstly you dont love this girl, you just like her lot and want to spend more time with her. That's normal you'll meet other girls and have the same feeling and realize its not really love its just attraction. Secondly ask the girl out. Do you even have her number? If not ask for that first and tell her you want to hang out sometime. And if she asks you is this a date then say "yes" what's there to be embarrassed about? A date is what you want, don't pussyfoot around it. Put your balls on the table and ask for what you want.

You're right, I'll ask her out. But I'm still a little scared. What if she tells someone that I wanted to have a date with her if she refuses to go out? What if after the date she'll tell someone about it, wether she enjoyed it or not (probably not though, that's the reason why you would tell someone about your virgin friend fucking up the whole date somehow). That's going to be fucking stupid to ask her not to tell anyone that I failed and stuff like that. I have these thoughts because I know a guy who said that he liked her, but she said "sorry, I don't have any feelings for you". The thing is that she told me that story. I felt really bad for this guy since we used to be classmates back in the day. He spent a lot more time with her than I did, not to mention that.