Get rid of girlfriend's beta orbiter

My girlfriend and I are in a serious relationship, and she's unintentionally acquired an orbiter that we can't get rid of. He WAS her coworker, but she got him fired for sending sexually explicit texts to her work phone. He somehow got our apartment's address, because I saw him standing at the building's entrance a few times, and he'd leave when I'd tell him to fuck off, but he'd always be back in a few days. She took out a restraining order on him, but he keeps putting letters in the mail slot, and now he's threatening to kill himself unless she "lets him put his penis in her" (his written words, not mine). She's scared he'll try something and hurt her, but I know he's too much of a cuck to confront her directly. Should I threaten him, or take the letters to the police? I could take him in a fight, but I don't want to be arrested.

Pic related, looks like him

Attached: ugh.jpg (287x283, 42K)

Just go to cops
You don't want to end up on the business end of this nibba's mental breakdown

Meanwhile buy your girl some pepper spray

Doesn't sound like an orbiter, but a stalker.

If you were a real man you would stomp his head in.

I'm sure we have enough evidence to get rid of him, but it's taking a long ass time for the cops to do something about it. They keep saying it's not enough to arrest him until he actually acts on his threats. And she's got pepper spray and a knife she keeps on her at all times, and we've got a handgun in the house.
I've thought about baiting him into hitting me, just so I can have the excuse to break his face.

real men use violence! hell ya!

Higher mental processes be damned

Don't affront the law, it's going in goofy places these days.
Honestly having her tell him "you'd really be better off dead" is a fair shot at him killing himself.

They don't call it a 40 problem solver fo nuffin.

Oh ya user, I'm sure your gf will see you as the true alpha you are when you defend her honor by calling some other guys to defend her

>assuming violence is the only solution

It's not the only solution, but it is the final solution.

Attached: Hitler-stupid-smiling-276417.jpg (590x525, 46K)

Violence is not a solution to a problem, it's an answer to a question... the question of one's capacity to learn hard lessons. Which is why it sucks, you never know who's just gonna call their friends and cry about losing a fight

Just be careful with this guy, he could legitimately become a threat to your girl. I've read stories of these creepy fat stalkers going violent.

Are you bigger than he is? If so kick the fuck out of him. It will send a clearer message than calling the cops possibly could and your girl will see you as the alpha out of the 2, sounds silly but on a psychological sub conscious level women are always more attracted to alphas

What's OP supposed to do then? Challenge him to a debate and calmly explain why his behaviour is fucked? The cops can't do anything until he does something illegal and evidently him hanging around the spot isn't a good enough reason. So what's the answer then Mr. Higher Mental Processes? Wait it out? Ask him to go away?

It IS, however, a good enough reason to kick his ass with a couple of your friends. Make it look like a random robbery. I mean if you hang around in the streets looking like a beta mark you're really playing with fire arent you? You have to try to distance yourself from the whole incident however so just have your girlfriend lie about your whereabouts the night of the attack and only use friends you KNOW won't say anything to anyone. And then never talk about it again to anyone.

Kek at all these guys saying don't fight him. He literally has so little respect for you that he's prepared to chase your girl without seeing you as a threat. He sees you as a non threatening beta. Batter him

DEFINITELY give the info to the cops. There's no reason not to. There's a chance they won't do anything, but there's also a really good chance they will, and will check up on the guy, warning him to stop harassing you.

It's best that he's on their radar with all this stuff. Don't wait.

If a cop takes particular interest, it's even possible he'll engage the guy trying to get him help. Stalking and sexually harassing isn't normal behavior; they might try to get the guy psychiatric help that it sounds like he needs.

I'm not 100% clear on the relevant law here, but I know if someone tells a therapist or psychologist/psychiatrist that they're planning to hurt themselves or someone else, that person is required to inform authorities, who I think have to get that person some kind of help or intervention. It seems like the same thing will apply here.

>higher mental processes

Who's fucking your girl tonight user?

Has anyone considered getting his surname and going from there with his parents? They can probably have him institutionalized

I doubt you need me to say this, but ignore this retard: This stalker isn't worth going to jail for. Don't let him drag you down. The people ITT telling you to fight him are the types who don't mind serving jail time, even if it means working in fast food the rest of their lives. Don't be like them.

That is, unless the guy attacks you first. Then it's self-defense, and you can let him have it.

>implying you'd get sent to jail for having a fight

What is wrong with you user? Another dude is trying to fuck his girl. She relies on him to protect her, and you're advising him not to. There is no law against loitering outside someone's house, so the police can't help.

If there's a restraining order, which there is, the police can intervene. Maybe read the OP before spewing shit.

Right
Best break the law so his rich parents can bring lawyers to bear

Don't pick a fight with an enemy you don't know intimately.

I read the OP, he's already broken the restraining order. Maybe you should take your own advice and read the post before spewing shit

>but it is the final solution.
If you want to end up in prison for battery.

Sadly I'm stuck with her

>should I threaten him
nope

>should I go to the police
yeah

also nice bait fuck yourself

By the sounds of it the stalker is more a danger to himself than anyone else

It would be a tough case to get a consensus out of a jury, but the costs would suck. OP, have you told the cops that he is physically delivering these letters? That should automatically trip the distance clause in the restraining order.

Just a thought, if he waits til he's outside the house and goes outside and beats him up, to report him the stalker would have to admit to police that he broke the conditions of the restraining order

Honestly not a bad idea

So now you're both commiting legal infractions

Jesus fuck, dude. Slow your roll Hulk Hogan, maybe there's a way to solve this that doesn't have great potential to exacerbate this beyond control.
That's all I'm implying, maybe pressing this issue with the cops under the grounds of the breaking the restraining order would be better.
You don't know this guy, or what he's fucked with. If he's autismal and you trigger him, good fucking luck. I'll see you in Hell because autismo rage is fucking real shit

Get the cops involved, if she has a restraining order against him and hes breaking it, hes not going to be in for a fun ride

Tell the cops shes afraid of him and she wont leave her alone, if you really want to fuck him over say hes talked to her multiple times since the restraining order, but be iffy on the details of when, letters should be enough though

Holy shit dude, that’s not an orbiter, that’s a stalker.

Take the letters to the police. Use legal process, don’t take shit into your own hands. He’s absolutely violating the restraining order if he’s putting shit in her mail slot. Also, him threatening suicide will get him a mandatory 3-day stay in a psych hospital, and probably permanently prevent him from owning guns.

For what? The cops will scare the pig away. Getting beaten up won’t scare him as much.

It wouldn’t. I do criminal defense work, I could totally see a prosecution on this, and it wouldn’t be a hard case for them.

>They keep saying it's not enough to arrest him
This is false. I'd look into legal advice from someone else than the cops. Cops say lots of bullshit.

Do you think the prosecution could get the restraining order thrown out?

>now he's threatening to kill himself unless she "lets him put his penis in her

Get a gun and have your girlfriend learn how to use it. Check the laws, but in all states, as far as I know, if someone breaks into your house and you are in fear of them committing a violent felony - rape, robbery, battery - you can shoot them dead with no repercussions.

Given this moron's history I don't think you or she will have any problem if you do that.

I can't emphasize enough. Don't just get a gun. Learn how to use it, practice, and be ready mentally to do just that. They'll teach you how, but basically you want to start firing at the center of mass until the criminal stops coming at you. Much of the time this will mean he is dead. Understand that. Be resolved to do it if necessary.

>I've thought about baiting him into hitting me, just so I can have the excuse to break his face.

Don't do that. You may have to shoot this guy later. You don't want any complications that could result from having had a fight with him in the past. Could call into question your motive, whether you were actually needed to use deadly force, and etc.

Follow the law. But prepare yourself in case you need to defend yourself. Or in case she needs to defend herself.

>My girlfriend and I are in a serious relationship, and she's unintentionally acquired an orbiter that we can't get rid of. He WAS her coworker, but she got him fired for sending sexually explicit texts to her work phone. He somehow got our apartment's address, because I saw him standing at the building's entrance a few times, and he'd leave when I'd tell him to fuck off, but he'd always be back in a few days. She took out a restraining order on him, but he keeps putting letters in the mail slot, and now he's threatening to kill himself unless she "lets him put his penis in her" (his written words, not mine). She's scared he'll try something and hurt her, but I know he's too much of a cuck to confront her directly. Should I threaten him, or take the letters to the police? I could take him in a fight, but I don't want to be arrested.

Putting stuff like this on the internet that could be traced back to your IP is not a good idea. If you have to shoot this guy the question of whether you were actually in fear of him is now in question. You may find that a prosecutor quesntion whether you were actually justified in using deadly force now.

Don't fight him, he'll probably kick your ass. lol

Go to the police station, bring her and the letter, give them as much info on the guy you can give, let the cops do their job.

He's right OP, the consequences will never be the same.

Under what circumstances? Because OP beat on the guy? No. First and foremost, the restraining order is from OP’s gf to the guy, not between OP and the guy. The guy’s remedy would to get a restraining order himself against OP. Even if the first was from OP against the guy, there’d be cause for mutual restraining orders if OP then sought out and beat on the guy.

In any event, the prosecution wouldn’t touch the restraining order. They have no skin in that game. That’s a civil remedy between two private citizens. It’s completely unrelated to a criminal prosecution.

It’s already not good enough for a self-defense/defense of others claim. The threat of bodily harm must be imminent, not remote. Self-defense must be defensive, not preemptive.

Get your girlfriend to call the police right now. Say this guy is stalking her and tracked her home address down after she got him fired from work. Say she feers for her safety - get a trespass order.

Neat, nice to know.

Jus beat that niggas ass in front of or record it and show to ur gf n get her poosy extra moist user.
Then you’ll get infinite secks once she sees how alpha you are