Can betas get gfs without boost items? (cars, expensive watches/clothes etc)

Can betas get gfs without boost items? (cars, expensive watches/clothes etc)

Attached: 1510025424003.jpg (590x775, 118K)

Yes. What you really mean to say is "Can betas get attractive women without boost items" and the answer to that is most likely no.

They just need to change their attitudes, behaviour and body language.

Fancy shit with a beta attitude means you'll get taken advantage of at best and never really feel love.

I used to be a beta orbiter. Then I stopped being a teenager.

>changing body language
That shit is impossible

that's incel talk

it takes time, but thinking about your body language and how to effectively communicate will work.

Also, gaining confidence and changing your attitude away from being an insecure little bitch will automatically change your body language.

Also when I mean beta I'm not talking about the meme of being a stalker doing favours for women and being a bitch generally
I mean hating the cocky behaviour (I find it fake and gay), and not having qualities that make alphas
So I don't think attitude is a problem either

Sure, you can get a gf. The kind that can't get an "alpha" and would settle for you

Even that seems too hard: tried hitting on a fat chick but she has a Chad crush so naturally I couldn't do shit, despite the fact that he told her that he is not interested

Sometimes I'm thinking if they wouldn't all rather be single than settling for something less than the best

>despite the fact that he told her that he is not interested
Stop wasting time on dead ends.
Her feelings don't care, because shes just as beta as you are.

Also, focusing on 'getting a gf' makes you come off as desperate.

No fucking shit I'm desperate, one can only be single for so long before their mind starts fucking with them
It's literally not healthy anymore

You need the fuck off the internet right the fuck now
You are so far up your own ass about this and the further you go, the further away from women you get

You're gonna fail. We all do
We all just don't bitch so much about it. I can't even count the dinners and coffees I've paid for but who cares? If I dwell on all my failures I become a product of them, not my successes

Let's look at it this way: why the fuck would a girl want a guy who's just desperate? Why would they want to get involved with a desperate man when there's no guarantee he'll stay around? What if he finds better sex and runs off? It's clearly about sex here

Get in better physical condition
Improve your diet
and put more effort into your career and/or education. (if you don't have either, start)
Get a hobby that isn't at your computer

Suggestion:
Join a low tier co-ed sports team. It'll be easy and have real girls on it.
And hey, maybe you'll even have fun.

Fuck no. Absolutely not.

>only betas would refer to a car as a "boost item"
>self-fulfilling prophecy

Attractive can be subjective to an extent. But betas will still need to have some money and a car and cater to he.

If it's the opposite that guy is probably an natural but raw alpha.

I'd even be ok with a relationship without sex
I need attention from wamen

>But betas will still need to have some money and a car and cater to he.
Incel talk

>I need attention from women

Fix your life. Make new non sex non relationship goals

Why do you assume I'm some basement dweller?
I'm focusing on my career, I'm already built(even received compliments on it), I have enough goals outside relationships, but all this loneliness is getting depressing. Can't really keep sweeping the issue under the rug, I feel like going mad

Also >inb4 get friends
I have friends. It's not enough

I'm not saying I need money. Betas do

Lower your standards and you just have to hone yourself. I'm still not where I want to be but I've had some success. Just focus on being masculine, but genuinely. This is a problem is noticed this a lot of guys, feminine behaviors and attitudes will keep you celibate.

You won't get it if you crave it like that
I legitimately cannot think of anything that will turn chicks off quicker than desperation