Pic related did nothing wrong

pic related did nothing wrong

Attached: SaintMcVeigh.jpg (246x350, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vgfi1QZILxk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
youtube.com/watch?v=vKKMX4V_BR0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_A._Potts
archive.fo/3FCFP
foreignpolicy.com/2012/04/18/patriot-games/
archive.fo/WltVK
news.intelwire.com/2007/10/patcon-revealed-exclusive-look-inside.html
archive.fo/xBdBf
wikispooks.com/wiki/Andreas_Straßmeir
archive.fo/z18oZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim_City,_Oklahoma
archive.fo/nfSgx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Republican_Army
archive.fo/Nj7Xg
globalsecurity.org/security/ops/dipole-might.htm
archive.fo/ESWxl
npr.org/2016/03/16/470715850/first-mention-merrick-garlands-role-in-oklahoma-city-bombing-case
archive.fo/NSnpu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look, I get it. But did he really have to bomb the one building with a daycare center full of kids?

Attached: 1543389488786.png (1366x768, 1.76M)

Fair enough, maybe he could've chosen a target without children. However, it was in part revenge for Waco where children were killed too, so..?

>be me
>for years believed McVeigh domestic terrorist
>researched and watched some videos detailing events
>mfw
>daycare center full
Yet ATF agents called out sick. Hmmmm
Anyone lurking who's never gone down this rabbit hole go watch some videos on McVeigh (too lazy to collect links for you). There's unanswered questions that call the official story into doubt. Go see for yourself

Attached: tmp_3408--913413829.jpg (900x900, 53K)

Except for killing all those people.

0/10

Rethink your life.

T. Known Boss

Attached: Le-21eme-Adam-Katz-Sinding-Grace-Elizabeth-Paris-Haute-Couture-Fashion-Week-Fall-Winter-2018_AKS0942 (1800x2700, 2.68M)

Do you ever have to explain Spurdo to a pudgy balding mid 50's man from San Diego who just wants to know if it's indicative of Syrian citizens losing faith in their leadership?

Attached: IMG_0161.jpg (620x575, 49K)

Guilt by association is a sad thing but necessary at times.

>cause loss of innocent life and property damage
>do nothing wrong
choose one
OP has a head injury

Attached: labomba.jpg (2000x1376, 546K)

Watch the Corbett report video on this dude.

pic related did nothing wrong

Attached: ted-kaczynski-578450-1-420.jpg (1200x1200, 213K)

true, and whenever some faggot cries about “muh daycare” show them this.
>pic related.

Attached: AE03659F-EB02-41DE-9D99-311861BB979B.jpg (960x720, 106K)

an eye for an eye.

no federal worker is innocent

this

Attached: chadneoluddite.jpg (1024x537, 131K)

t. faggot that can only look at events in isolation and doesn't understand that the end justifies the means

Attached: 911brainlet.png (645x729, 58K)

that kid gonna be okay?

Pic related did nothing wrong

Attached: D352B738-16D5-4128-A433-D28E33752A68.jpg (850x400, 71K)

Hamas also hides their forces behind children. Collateral damage is bad optics but accidents happen and killing innocent women children was declared fair game leading up to the bombings anyway.
Timothy McVeigh was a patriot.

Attached: f.jpg (675x274, 65K)

Underrated

HE DINDU NUFFIN'

you have to be a fucking moron to believe a car bomb did that much damage. oh and it somehow blew windows OUT lmao Jow Forums isn't that retarded right?

Timothy McVeigh was incarcerated in the same facility as Ted Kaczynski and the two of them really liked each other.

>ted targets individuals
>timothy targets kids
yeah bro, the end justifies the means. but it always ended up in more government control and surveillance. thanks guys you were a big help

Attached: 1501354555535.jpg (353x251, 50K)

jus a lil neosporin and a lolipop from the receptionist and she/he’ll be fine. nobody will notice.

>when you attack your enemy they attack back so don't attack them
Literally Trudeau tier logic "if you kill them they win".

Feds using children as meatshields should only enrage you further.

this

>pic related did nothing wrong

Wrong?! McVeigh is a superhero!

i'm arguing the fact that their targets were fucking pointless. i'd gladly attack something if it made sense to. i mean i can name a meeting that happens every year that would really do some damage

Nothing you do can stop what's happening in France.

Attached: hfgjkkjhgf.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

>no can
It's almost like they want the vests to tear down that building by hand after he pops off.

>car bomb

Nigga it wasn't a car.

you know what i meant faggot. the truck still wasn't capable of that amount of damage

Fuck me, I never considered it this way.

Attached: e3b.jpg (645x773, 31K)

They need there own Timmy

Why didn't he call in a bomb scare at the daycare first? Then bomb some jews?

Corbett Report video
youtu.be/Vgfi1QZILxk
youtu.be/Vgfi1QZILxk
youtu.be/Vgfi1QZILxk

Attached: tmp_3408-110328vernon3-1984999342.jpg (205x157, 19K)

Timothy McVeigh was a hero defending American liberty by shedding the blood of tyrants and their families in retaliation for the murder of innocent children at Waco.

Attached: McVeigh.jpg (448x600, 100K)

> be Timothy McVeigh current US army intelligence tasked with infiltrating the patriot movement
> “Turner Diaries here get your Turner Diaries! Read Siege!”
> Deep State: hey we are afraid of a backlash following Waco. And we would like to further stigmatize the patriot movement. We need a false flag
> Tim: want me to hit DC
> Deep State: no no stay away from DC you might kill someone that matters. Kill some worthless federal clerical workers in a fly over state
> Tim: no problem. Afterwards I’ll drive around with no license plate until I get arrested
> Deep State: just make not to appeal the death penalty...we will extract you beforehand (giggles)

Yes it was.

So this means... Feds are still the bad guys?

Attached: 1543883068472.png (563x458, 189K)

Even the Guardian acknowledges the numerous problems with the McVeigh case

Attached: tmp_3408-IMG_20181205_0204271731756772.jpg (720x1224, 210K)

Tfw you'll never have a job compiling Threat Matrices on ancap memes

The guardian is not a reliable source of enformation, not since they were bought and magically stopped news on the israel palestine border.

If you want to talk about a hero use randy weaver. Normies will never understand the branch davidians or mcveigh after the media called them pedos/child-killers respectively.

Attached: randyweaver.jpg (992x745, 67K)

Watch the corbett report video if you haven't already seen it

This is what you get for shortening the barrel of a firearm. He should've have known

>This is what you get for shortening the barrel of a firearm. He should've have known
What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED don't you understand, faggot?
The founding fathers didn't put a provision in the constitution that qualified barrel lengths.
UNCONSTITUTIONAL laws should be repealed, hang all the traitors.

Attached: 1543823261500.gif (827x628, 44K)

It's clearly implied

>It's clearly implied
No you jew fuck, it literally says: THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE (not the government) TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
The NFA is unconstitutional, so is the Hughes amendment and all other state and federal laws restricting gun ownership to Americans with clean criminal records.
If you don't like it, get enough support to repeal it. Stop fucking around and shitting all over the constitution with your activist judges.

Attached: 141.png (760x749, 494K)

>did nothing wrong
>got caught

>that moment when anders breivik was no longer a hippy

You know, Tim expressed remorse for bombing a daycare center. He didn't know there were children in the building and legit showed remorse. He took his punishment. He didn't fight it. He accepted responsibility to prove a point.

The FBI and ATF have NEVER ONCE shown remorse for Ruby Ridge and Waco.
Not once.
The whole thing boiled down to the BDs making guns to support their way of life, without fed permission, and the ATF burned them alive for it.

Attached: when the government finds out you make guns for a living without a license.jpg (1475x1148, 208K)

OKC Bombing: Sheep-dipped Timothy McVeigh did the OKC bombing under orders from Larry Potts, the FBI agent who was in charge of Ruby Ridge and Waco. 24 witnesses told the FBI about John Doe Number 2 who was also caught on surveillance tapes. The FBI claims they lost the tapes. Richard Lee Guthrie of the ARA was John Doe Number 2. 3 explosives were used, 2 were defused on site. Counterforce charges did the real damage, the truck bomb was insufficient. Andreas Straßmeir, a German army intelligence officer, planted the charges and lead a nearby militia compound. FBI agents were told not to show up. DOJ was notified of the bombing 20 minutes before it happened. Just like 9/11 it destroyed sensitive documents, this time on Whitewater and Mena drug trafficking. No recovery was allowed until after those documents were seized. The site was evacuated of first responders with a bogus bomb threat to do that. McVeigh believed he wouldn’t be killed and some execution witnesses believed he didn’t die. There was no autopsy after his execution based on McVeigh’s requests, allegedly cremated after. The SPLC had foreknowledge of the attack from their informants within Elohim City.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
youtube.com/watch?v=vKKMX4V_BR0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_A._Potts
archive.fo/3FCFP
foreignpolicy.com/2012/04/18/patriot-games/
archive.fo/WltVK
news.intelwire.com/2007/10/patcon-revealed-exclusive-look-inside.html
archive.fo/xBdBf
wikispooks.com/wiki/Andreas_Straßmeir
archive.fo/z18oZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim_City,_Oklahoma
archive.fo/nfSgx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Republican_Army
archive.fo/Nj7Xg
globalsecurity.org/security/ops/dipole-might.htm
archive.fo/ESWxl
npr.org/2016/03/16/470715850/first-mention-merrick-garlands-role-in-oklahoma-city-bombing-case
archive.fo/NSnpu

Attached: McVeigh's Blue Period.jpg (610x437, 55K)

Fuck off, he was a CIA patsy, he helped destroy Clinton Whitewater documents and innocent children.

Yeah he did nothing wrong. Fed = ZOG

Everyone needs several of them

Happy hanukkah

user, that's an interesting read, and I appreciate your efforts, but I'm certain that if any of these claims were true the American media would have flushed out the facts by now given the bombing took place 23 years ago. Besides ours own govt would never create secret programs and permit these tragic events to happen. That's just crazy talk

Attached: tmp_3408--674300415.png (699x699, 639K)

Why is everything a conspiracy

Attached: 1509937264479.jpg (720x762, 34K)

Feds would sell out their own children to save their own lives.
Dea agents and other deep state government agents are literally rat snitches. They try to force dealers and insider traders to rat eachother out to save their own asses. These government agents do this because they themselves are rats. These cops
And dea agents
Pretend that they would die or go to jail to save their partner or their wife and kids but its all lies. They would rat out their partner to save their own life. They would rat out their own kids to save their own life.
All this “cross your legs or i shoot you” bullshit is a side effect of cops, dea, fbi agents knowing that God cheers on the cartel everytime they throw an undercover deep state agent in a tub of acid.

They told me I could trust the govt

Attached: tmp_3408--149200961.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

Agreed as for the government slaves losing their children lol what sort of wage cuckery is this , ripped from your home your mother and father must drag their children so they can work!I say work lightly , they literally destroying the country for ((())) They are killing children themselves .

About time someone gave the government a black eye , oh and I'm not a anti-government lolbiterains I'm a Fascist .But right now , I spit on these sorts of spooks .
Not enough died ! Babies and all they made their choice when they abused power , murdered Innocents and have ruined lives .
Hhhhssspuutt (spit noise).

Attached: 1543624157895.jpg (1050x709, 248K)

Not to mention the hundreds of thousands who were killed by useless wars instigated by the US government. Madeleine Albright said 500.000 dead children was "worth it".

He pulled up to that building with 2 other people. James Corbett is your friend.

They were sick with Lucky Larry syndrome. What a Cohencidense.

Tell me you are trolling

*crack*

*siiips*

MODS

>But did he really have to bomb the one building with a daycare center full of kids?
Why does that matter if there were kids? Were there not kids burned alive at Waco?

Why were there multiple bombs found inside the federal building? Was it a setup? was he a patsy? if so then rest assured the feds killed their own kids just like the kids at Waco.

Fpbp. Such a shameful waste of potential. You blow them up and you can't fuck the corpses.

He was somewhat epic in that unlike fags like breivik or the usual school shooters, he literally declared war against the state and his action was pretty much military tier.