School-related-project

Hello. I have never been on Jow Forums before and I need to use this site for a project at school (it's about ~social medias~ and this was on the list so here I am) I am kind of confused about this site and how it really works so I was wondering if some of y'all could help me and if this is not the forum to be posting this on, I understand and could you then redirect me where I can post this on. Thanks! (Also I literally need to use this site as a presentation so I really need all the help I can get on this since I have zero knowledge of this site and how it works).

Attached: tumblr_mx0067QnNg1syf5uzo1_1280.gif (600x338, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rT0Xu5cdyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger

Beat me to it

This is a child-rape forum. When you agreed that you were 18 on tge homepage, you were consenting to be raped.

shit bait

1. Get out normie.
2. Use wiki.
4. I can help, pm me for advice.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

(not OP) as a kike myself, I am offended and am reporting you to the ADL and the scottish police.

I am also using other sites but my teacher wants us to use the actual site to present and I want to at least get the hang of it

Report me to your mother

Seems like you're using it well enough, b8 user.

Attached: Bait God.jpg (1016x970, 147K)

Like, what are you supposed to talk about? If it's a presentation of how to use it, like the other user said, go to the wiki or something.
Or if you want to know how to, you should do like everyone of us : Lurk more.

I hate niggers and jews

I already did, faggot. Who do you think it is who runs the ADL?

well some of it is gonna be the basics like when was it created, who made it, etc which can easily be found so i am not worried about that part, but i have to explain how it is used, how it impacts society, who uses it, how its evolved from what it originally was (if it ever did change), how it could impact society in the future, and a few others. He just wants us to show all (or most) of this information by using the media itself rather than only a power point.

>how it is used, how it impacts society
To spread cancer, advocate for autism, dox random people, get people to gas themselves and yea.
>how its evolved from what it originally was
It died a few years ago. youtube.com/watch?v=4rT0Xu5cdyc
>who uses it
Robots, pedos and FBI agents.
> how it could impact society in the future,
Cause WWIII through weaponized autism.

Attached: gas yourself.jpg (2820x3840, 937K)

>trip
>anime gif
bait

Best advice i can give you is don't go on Jow Forums.

in the highly unlikely case youre real, just use fucking google kid, youre getting nowhere talking to anybody here, that should be evident

If this is real and you're still around, OP, it might be best if you picked a different site. You've already discovered that this place is very hostile to what I'm going to call "newfriends". On top of that, it's going to be tough to actually use this as the format for your presentation, because your threads are going to be filled with trolls and spammed to oblivion.

If you want to stick around, lose the name. This place is anonymous for a reason, and people hate posters with names. Stay away from Jow Forums and Jow Forums. You might check out a lower-key board like /ck/ or /an/ instead. Good luck.

Nice one, OP.

Attached: AEDFAEE7-3087-448A-B1CC-9878575FB057.jpg (750x741, 56K)

Never use a trip/name, hide behind 7 proxies, always trust ID Heaven. If you present this site, i'd strongly urge you keep in mind even with all the 'wrong' on it, how many other places on the internet have this format and the public debate/jokes/discoveries made here that could never of been elsewhere. Anonymity is a huge part of why this site fluorished and if you do your research into the site history you should have an interesting presentation on the topic of anonymity and the positives that can be fostered and discussed that occasionally rise to the tops of this cesspool. Also v b and pol are dogshit but hilarious at times, adv is as nice as it gets.

>how it is used
It's like social media but with no names, meaning people can say whatever they want on here and not have to worry about having a name connected to it.

>how its evolved
was meant for anime, still used for anime but with edgy retards everywhere

>how it could impact society in the future
anonymity is starting to be seen as good on the internet, more websites might adapt an anonymous type thing

the absolute state of Jow Forums

You wanna know how it works?

To bad I wont tell you cunt

I made it, it was about a fortnight ago, it is used by magical means, it has literally zero impact on society but massive impact in social competence, it evolved from satans sphincter, originally it was a Taiwanese basket weaving forum, in the future it will just take a massive shit on everyone, exept our lord and saviour Joseph Smith

You are welcome, pls include me in your presentation I will make ya feel gud