Fuck em

> american born india
> in group project with pajeet on my team
> everyone works hard expect for him
> only has to run code to get output - doesnt do it
fuck these guys, im down to push them out

Attached: Picture1.jpg (1145x1133, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1fR0KhkRphI
breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/03/dhs-opposes-gops-stealth-bill-outsource-college-graduate-jobs/
youtu.be/4ktkTiVQZWU
youtu.be/MtDcTq8iXSE
youtu.be/OpHGot9Jbfw?t=69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We dinfu nuffin

Gas all those fucking shitskin subhumans

>american born india
Reminder that OP is a democrat

NRIcucks are some of the most fascinating animals IMO. The natural habitat of the NRI (Non-Resident Indian) Cuck is an Anglo-Saxon nation like Australia, the United States and the United Kingdom.

He claims to be a foreigner when called an Indian, and Indian when called a foreigner. The most perplexing attitude of the NRI Cuck is his attempt at trying to dominate his fellow Indians in India while being subservient to his white masters, and identifying as both. And failing at both.

The NRICuck is interesting because he is conflicted, on one hand he is living on the mercy of Anglo-Saxons and on the other hand he still thinks he has some degree of autonomy (which can be easily revoked if the Anglo-Saxon natives were to strike).

The NRICuck absolutely adores Western culture, and would gladly take in anything that is Western, books, magazine, dick, bomb, faggotry, degeneracy, kikestainity.

The most famous of all NRICucks is Dinesh D'Souza who thinks he can win the heart of a people by NRICuck ideologies like "civic nationalism" and has deluded himself to the point of thinking he is American, but America will always been an Anglo-Saxon land, unless it were to be taken by military conquest.

Such is the tragedy of the NRICuck.

What the hell is going on here?

youtu.be/1fR0KhkRphI

nah senpai i was born and raised in the south, id say im pretty conservative

At least NRIcucks don't act like bargain-bin lazy Jews in this country, and hold themselves to our higher standards. The same cannot be said of H1Bniggers.

> 40% of your country shits on streets
> worst air pollution in your shities
> extreme poverty
yea i could see why someone would want to leave your country
youre in a useless country and everyone in the world this youre a fucking joke because of your accent

Reminder some GOP traitors want to shaft U.S. STEMfags in favor of more poojeets
breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/03/dhs-opposes-gops-stealth-bill-outsource-college-graduate-jobs/

Attached: kevin 'dont worry I've got the curry' yoder.jpg (960x848, 99K)

>> american born india
You're not an American, pooloo.

Attached: Darkseid_Thumbs_Down.jpg (1041x1323, 328K)

Fucking degeneracy. Where the fuck is my tax rupees going, build rain guns you fucks!

I work with like 90% indians. They're the fucking worst.

1. Always farting, snorting, sniffing, making grunting noises
2. Always cooking smelly ass food in the microwave
3. Always chitchatting about bullshit unrelated to our jobs
4. Shit quality code
5. More holidays than france
6. Stupid ass head bob
7. Down syndrome level thought process
8. Always debate the stupidest shit
9. Never make a decision
10. Always LATE
11. Annoying as fuck, will bother you 24/7 if they have something they can't figure out
12. They make a mess everywhere they go
13. They're shit drivers
14. Always have to get different food for them or eat shitty buryani(spelling?)
15. Always having children if they're on H1B
16. 10000 gods and none of them make sense
17. Do you know the java?
18. Retarded tier math
19. Retarded tier debate skills
20. Fake resumes all the fucking time
21. Very very bad English.
22. Always have long ass unpronounceable names
23. Two first names (Jimmy John) that sound retarded together
24. Lazy

He is, it's your rule. We won't take him back kek.

This. I have utmost respect for convenient store running Pajeets. How else would I get my malt liquor and mad dog?

wh*Toid cope. Soon we will have colonies on mars and start gassing traitors/Muslims would probably fix half the problems of the country
>I’m an American Indian
You’re just a pajeet in the wrong country. Nigger, you’ll never be American. Keep sucking American cock though, I bet some of that cum might make you 1% wh*Toid

my family has probably contributed more to america than you yt boi

I think you meant stolen.

Then off the fucker. I'm sick of you shits running hotels and gas stations. Go back, pooloo. Or at least stay in Atlanta.

Attached: bliss_disapponied_in_all_of_your_small_cocks.gif (540x304, 2.92M)

A rapists delight

Attached: serveimage.png (1024x503, 186K)

Work on a farm, phonepooloo.

Attached: kang_pissoff_faggot.png (265x726, 278K)

bro i cant take you serious because you probably look like pic related

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 7K)

lmao this fucking pajeet nigger thinks he’s American
Bruh
Americans probably look at you and think you’re Muslim or something
when 9/11 happened in addition to sandniggers, South asians were also targetted
lmao
>amerimutt education
even the filthiest streetshitter can tell the difference between a Persian and an Arab
Lol ok mr. American, please keep sucking trumps mushroom cock maybe he will extend your green card
lol
also don’t forget to close the store with the locks after you leave 7/11 because some literal feral niggers might be coming in to take your supplies
LMAO

And a hotel is not a contribution, pooloo.

Attached: butthurt_faggot_is_butthurt.gif (360x360, 2.94M)

There are videos like this all over the internet. Is this normal? Does this go on all over India? For some reason, I find it disturbing.

>Does this go on all over India?
No.
This is the first time I've seen this. Can't FUCKING BELIEVE THEY PUT MY TAX RUPEE ON A FUCKING BAND AND ANIME SAILOR GIRL UNIFORMS!

This is why I stopped watching this shit.
It's literally the gayest sport.

t. I used to play all the time

>you look like pic related
fucking nigger lol, I’m kashmiri, probably 200% more better looking than you because most Indians in America are subhuman filth from the south whose only job is to serve as a code monkey
Lol
imagine being the Son of a code monkey who left India and settled as a slave in the US
seriously just imagine it for a second

Attached: 1BACD06C-D02A-4B99-B07E-7C49F695A4C5.jpg (490x626, 77K)

They're preparing that street for pooing.

checked lol

I-Is this you? post bobs sempai

Believe it. Here's another:

youtu.be/4ktkTiVQZWU

no, it’s just a pic of a Kashmiri girl I grabbed from Google

Modi knows about it:

youtu.be/MtDcTq8iXSE

imagine what do you have to say about your ancestors
“My ancestor came as a code monkey after he studied like a nerd for 18 hours a day to the United States yenndapukka pukka *south Indian blabbering*”

meanwhile me,
“My ancestors cleared vast swathes of land building farms, raided cities, and fought against some of the largest empires in history, and came back home to pic related. Masha’Allah!”

nigger lol

Attached: EB58C8DF-B958-4A46-9058-3712314B2B84.jpg (480x330, 72K)

Fuck this, we need to privatise the armed forces. 10% capital gains tax! for this?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAA.png (601x601, 406K)

And another

youtu.be/OpHGot9Jbfw?t=69

Man I don’t understand the salt coming from the injuns
I’ve been told by a lot of people that I’m a really handsome guy so I don’t feel insecure about that
I go to a top ten school and the Indian grad students are awful. They are lazy, stupid, and actually bad people. Literally everyone says that they are some of the worst people they’ve met, and that as a culture you guys are fuckin up.
And as for all the racist Americans fuck yall born in USA to family that doesn’t own a gas station or a hotel. Whether you like it or not I’m probably more American than you guys lmao

>privatise the armed forces
remember those times when Indian emperors began using the East India company as their armed forces, totally did not fuck them in the Long run

One or two I could understand, but this is ridiculous. They're everywhere. I'll stop now. If you want to look for them, they're there. Weird vestige of the Empire I guess.

Fucking china is building railguns in Tibet man! They gonna dance while we get blown apart by rail gun darts!
They don't even explode! They take your head off at mach 6! *Shwoop*!

Even explosions don't reach that level of kinetic energy.

US already has railguns mounted on warships

>I’m probably more American than you
lmao the delusions of this nigger lol
we wuz americans n sheit
Nigger let me tell you something
just because your pathetic codemonkey dad didn’t teach you morals or basics of identity doesn’t mean you should suffer an identity crisis like this
look
You’ll never be an American, you don’t have any history there
maybe generations later on but not you
lmao stop being a nigger and accept you’re a foreigner on American soil

Did you just write this at your local cyber cafe?

It's really simple technology. Coils, magnets, and nails or bolts. Load up a bunch of capacitors and whooosh!

fucking based

Hey Sujit, when you toil under the shower, attempting to scrub that shit-brown color off your skin with the harshest of soaps -- how does it feel to know you will always look unclean?

Attached: candice.jpg (300x450, 31K)

I was literally born on American soil, my dad is an academic, idk what to tell you pajeet, honestly I don’t live up to a lot of the pajeet traits
I feel bad for you, you remind me of my jealous cousins desu

He probably looks better than you. Kashmiris beat Amerimutts by a large margin.

Fucking KEK, Sweet Quads.

Not only that but I’m also a pretty European lookin dude. My life is pretty decent

Nope. The gayest sport is mma. Imagine getting payed to get hit in the face and getting dryhumped

>you’ll always look unclean
this amerinigger lol
as a Muslim, I could probably fertilise your entire amerinigger family and the next day you’ll be on national tv crying like a bitch on CNN talking about how good naan and mutton taste
amerinigger probably calls himself “Aryan” lol, not realising that we are the original ones who made the term Aryan.

lmao subhuman trash, go kys

Attached: 371A2361-832F-435D-9DB2-C6BA9BA302B6.jpg (739x415, 31K)

>on one hand he is living on the mercy of Anglo-Saxons
You sure about that? Are we waiting for his mistake so we can behead him?

None of that made sense

word.