Need help, anything please

I need help, I'll try and keep it short.

>invite girl over to my apartment to take acid
>after we start tripping, she starts ranting about her family life, her job, etc for about an hour and starts crying
>after this, she starts talking about how men use her and just want her for sex. I then ask her, "if you see through men, then why did you come to my place?"
>She then says this exactly: "Because you're nice? Wait... oh my god this is so awkward. wow"
>she then leaves saying she didn't expect me to be alone and then texts me pic related

What do I do now Jow Forums?

I blocked her after that because I didn't want her to kill my trip even more, so idk what else she texted me.

Attached: GMCN4699.jpg (640x1045, 270K)

You blocked her, what more do you need to do

>i need help
There isn't any help here.
You fucked up and burned that bridge.
Who the fuck says that to a person?
You pretty much said you were using her for sex instead of saying you were different than other guys.
All you can do is apologize and blame it on the trip but really man you sound way to autistic to work through this.
I have never been pissed off at another dude for being this retarded before.

Idk, I still feel bad because I saw her crying on her insta story. I blocked her there after that too.

>to take acid

Attached: welpOP.png (795x396, 528K)

>I saw her crying on her insta story
Wow, what a stupid bitch.

Dude, you got off easy. You should be thanking god she left. Just move on man.

I literally have autism dude. I'm not even joking.

You didn't even give me any advice.

Then sit and think about what you did, 10 hail mary's idk dude it's not like she's going to hang out with you again

Just be honest. You were taking acid and not expecting her to explode like that. Blocking her was a bit justified, because you were on drugs and couldn't handle her. It was a bit disingenuous of you to say sorry. Just own up to it and tell her what you said was fucked.

>You pretty much said you were using her for sex instead of saying you were different than other guys.

She didn't even see me as someone that was interested in her. That's why she thought it was awkward.

There isn't anything you can do.
You said something fucked up and then blocked her.
No one in their right mind would forgive someone like this.
Your only option is to apologize and hope for the best.
What she said according to you was:
>men use her and just want her for sex
You replied:
>if you see through men then why did you come to my place
That doesn't come off as "If you distrust men why did you come over."
It comes off as "if you see through dudes then why didn't you see through my thin disguise to try and fuck you."
She didn't see you as a dude trying to fuck her and you corrected her to let her know that you do want to fuck her.
Instead you should have said that you are interested in her but you aren't trying to use her for sex.

What kind of gay ass man is interested in a woman without sex

OP didn't get sex retard.
That logic only works if you need to choose between being friends and having sex.
OPs choice was between a future relationship and nothing at all and now he regrets choosing nothing at all.

>guy sees other guy accidentally be honest
>gets pissed off at him for being that retarded

Attached: findland.jpg (540x327, 40K)

>Instead you should have said that you are interested in her but you aren't trying to use her for sex.

No offense dude but this bitch sounds crazy af, that would just be worse than just being straight up with her.

Anyone who uses acid is obviously mentally flawed.
I'm more pissed off that he wants "help."
You don't fuck up this bad and try to flip it back.

>Anyone who uses acid is obviously mentally flawed.

Oh fuck off faggot

>using acid is a red flag
>in OPs post his girl who uses acid has deep seated emotional problems
>shut up no one uses drugs to cope with mental issues
Ignoring the writing on the wall.

>instead of saying you were different than other guys.

Attached: 1500749116070.jpg (720x720, 237K)

>when your emotional tampon implies he just wants to fuck you

Holy shit you're both retarded. I'd say the acid fried your brains but let's be honest there wasn't much up there in the first place.

that's not whats happening
she may use acid to cope with mental issues, which honestly is a probability but not a certainty like you imply

the point is ANYWAY that you said all people who use acid are mentally flawed

which i agree you should fuck off for saying

Femanon here

Seems like you dodged a bullet there. A girl posting herself crying on instragram has serious issues to begin with. You posed a fair, yet confrontational question, and she went apeshit. She's a child.
Focus your energy somewhere else, you really seem to deserve better than that crazy cunt.

Damn, thank you femanon.

This. I can't stress enough how abnormal it is to post footage of yourself crying just go get attention on social media. Something is seriously wrong with that bitch

Wait what the fuck are you supposed to ask girls that you hardly know to see if they got home safe

Here's some advice:

Take your autism vaccines.

Don't be that guy. Boring. Boooo

Attached: 1525281858248.png (720x892, 905K)

Dumb roastie cunt

Honestly, what was this bitch even expecting? I will NEVER understand women like this.

You made a mistake by being honest. Dont worry, all young people do this mistake few times before they learn the hard way that the only permitted moves are ass polishing.

It is something fancy gentlemen do, but a bit rare these days. Iregardless majority of people (mostly women) will appreciate when you show concern about them in this way.

It is kinda same meme question like
>are you okay?
>how was your day?
You dont really want to hear about them, you just use these phrases to be "polite".

Attached: stop asperger.jpg (1545x2402, 273K)

Attached: what_have_we_here.png (600x385, 307K)

But you have to be 'alpha' and only want girls for sex. Otherwise he wouldnt be 'alpha' and only 'alphas' get the girl!

Yes, that's how it works. What's your point

Lay off the acid

Hail Hitler

ikr who the fuck does this

Just tell her: "Sorry I was a dick, I was on acid and not thinking straight. I freaked out not knowing what to do and blocked you, so I may have missed your messages. I understand ou probably don't want to talk to me any more, but I really felt bad for how I acted and wanted to apologize."

You invited a girl over to do psychedelic drugs. I'm not sure why expected any kind of rational, mental stability from either of you. What now? Nothing. You do nothing. She was crazy and on drugs. Lesson learned. Move on.
Understand women like what? Women on drugs? I'm confused if the dudes here understand the concept of chalking up bad experiences, learning and moving on or if their grips on reality are so frail that they consider it absolutely necessary to use every single negative interaction with a woman as a soapbox to scream about how much women suck. I will never understand dudes like this.

He better not apologize. Thats 'bEtA'! haha

hahaha this is fucking great I love you OP

advice: LSD is a lot of fun but if you want to get in a girls pants MDMA or plain ole' alcohol are much better options. If you are looking to bond with a lover on the other hand. . .

If you want to try to make things right OP, do something like this. Otherwise cut your losses, you fucked up. She's obviously upset that guys use her for sex, do you honestly think that telling her "that's the main reason why I was hanging out with you tonight" was a good idea? There's more to chicks and people than sex. Hopefully you learn this lesson soon enough.

Agreed. Probably won't get much of a response, but worth it if he wants to feel better and set it straight.

And yea, there is a lot more to women. They can also make sandwiches and poop out little people.

I was thinking something like this, but yours is good too:

>Hey, I hope you're doing well. I just wanted to say sorry again. I was being a fucking jackass that night. You've been dealt a pretty hard hand at life, and it wasn't my intention on making it worse.

Yea, that's fine. Just something like that. Nice apology, and all that. But you should make it more clear that you are to blame. Chicks dig that. They love someone they can blame (most people do, desu). Taking it out before they can, gives you the advantage. Just try not to sound like you're groveling or anything.

Damnn you are beta af my man

Why would you apologize? I would've just laughed at those texts tbqh

Honestly what you said wasn't even that bad. I thought you meant it differently, as in, if she thought she was going to be used for sex why put herself in another situation in which it could happen? And instead of letting you get a word in otherwise, she leaves and then acts all presumptions over text. Why go to some guy's place if you think you don't know him well enough and then drop acid like a dumbass? You're in a more vulnerable position that way. I know she might be literally tripping, but she should've known better beforehand.

Don't fret over it too much, just don't hang out with her ever again. Not worth it, wasted trip.

Never take acid with anyone but your best friends, if you want to give someone you dont know to well acid, then tell then straight away your going to be their babysitter and you that the trip is all about them

Let me spell this out for you OP

Girl has sex
Girl has sex with guys that only use her for sex
Girl doesn't have sex with guys that don't use her for sex
When girl tells OP she has sex with guys that only use her for sex he doesn't use her for sex

It's never a good sign when they start talking about their problems with family n other guys if you haven't been with her awhile. A girl who is in to you will always save that shit for later trying to put her best foot forward so your cool you just dodged making a friend

If a grown man invites you to your place 1on1 and you couldn't see he wants this to become physical you're dumb as a brick

This or the bitch is just straight crazy.

Either way bullet dodged