Reminder of why Trump will win 2020

youtube.com/watch?v=DZKRz1QXtC4

Attached: Ashton.jpg (636x477, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*blocks your path*

Attached: Dq_mTWbXgAE4pbO.jpg (811x1024, 105K)

Ashton has nice Anglo milkers

she looks like a retarded 12 year old boy on that picture

She does, but one with a great rack

She has autism asperger that might explain why she looks retarded

Oh come on, not that stupid bitch that got pumped n' dumped by Paul Jewsef Watson

she normally looks hot, im just not a fan of this picture in particular

paul dropped her for this

Attached: PJW.jpg (1200x901, 150K)

No, I totes agree with you. She looks like a retard in the photo, with a goofy smile. But her boobs look nice in it.

Fuck y'all racist wh*te ass crackas.
Having to sit an exam without external reference material is straight oppressive, and gives preference to individuals who are able to remember the information they have studied.
This is ableist and racist.

I kind of resent the fact that pretty e-thots can make a living just by repeating simple ideas to a mass of men desperate to hear their own ideas repeated back to them by a pretty woman.
That's life I suppose.. If given the choice I'd still rather be born with a penis so I should probably stop being a jealous faggot.

trying to redpill ashton is hard

WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

she's such a fucking unstable sperg.

Attached: 1537598172845.png (582x1000, 365K)

who is she? would definitely bang!

Attached: 1542776526393.jpg (1166x1089, 195K)

dare me to propose to her anons, dare me

I know exactly what I'll say to: "Will you marry me? We must ensure the future of the white race." So romantic.

Attached: brogrammer.jpg (425x320, 49K)

He won’t, because there are far too many shitskins now. He’s fucked because he cucked out

Shes ugly 5/10

kill yourself

Attached: 1539492572210.jpg (123x125, 2K)

>bisexual women
does that even exist?

At this rate Trump's a one-termer like Bush Sr.

Fuck this stupid cunt

I met Ashton when she came to the UK during Trump’s visit. Was talking to this based exiled Burmese aristocrat who despises communists and mussies and she came over and started chatting with us.

Then this old Burmese dude calls Sadiq Khan a “paki cunt” and starts talking about how he wrote his thesis on the history of Islam, and how it’s the worst blight inflicted on mankind besides the chinese. I could see the panic in her eyes suddenly.

“I-I don’t like the way Islam treats women.” was her nervous contribution, before leaving to go stand near some less threatening kekistani autists instead.

Absolute mess of a roastie—she was wearing a see-through dress that trailed 3 feet behind her and spent almost the entire night standing in the doorway of the venue, so everybody had to walk past her to get in, and any news crews filming were guaranteed to catch her. It’s a shame, she’s quite cute, but must be autistic and probably has HPD. None of the lads there attempted to chat her up... and some of them walked away with protesters’ phone numbers.

trump is a psyop

Just what we need, more Israeli sockpuppets

That must've been around the time of her fake suicide theatrics, rumored to have been caused by Paul Joseph Watson refusing to date her.

She is retarded.

I met her too, I asked who she was and she told me she was a YouTuber and reporter for infowars. I asked what Alex Jones is like. She said he’s genuine and everything he says he believes, I said even interdimensional vampire pedpphiles communicating with another universe, she started stuttering and said “they might as well be”, then stood in front of me looking at her feet for 30 secobds and said to me “i’m just going to go over there”. This was at the count dankula March in London.

what this bitch rly needs is 10 inch bbc between her huge tits

MOST women are to some degree bisexual
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html

Judging by your flag, you must be one of those furry faggots, if you really believe this article...