Try this

You come to me for advice whatever it be.

I will tell you what you exactly have to do, the reason why and how to treat the reason.

One condition, you actually have to follow it. Follow it completely.

Attached: starcross.jpg (600x480, 88K)

How do I approach the cute girl I'm interested in? What do I say and all that

>condition, you actually have to follow it. Follow it completely.
Thread will get no serious replies, then

How can I stop thinking about this guy who already rejected me?

If a girl occasionally breaks your personal space (like say, hypothetically, hugging and stuff), notices you and initiates a conversation with you first, and flashes you a smile whenever she passes by you, does this indicate interest? I just cannot tell between casually being nice and actual flirting. I don’t notice her doing it to many other people but it could just be because I don’t see her all too much

Also good ways to advance from here if possible

Depends on circumstance, situations you guys are in, if shes has tried to go out of her way for you etc.. its very hard to win a girl over when she isn't initially into you. Better to have a reason to approach even if its friends to begin with because if she actually likes you she will flip it. Friendzone is a term for when a girl is never interested.

If you want, just start a conversation about anything you'll know in those moments but do it in a friendly matter and not to in her face, you'll know in those moments.

Realize time heals all wounds and brings it all together, these times are the best to better yourself that feeling will go away, use it to find an escape and maybe then if that person was just a crossroads it could lead to someone like him even better. Don't stoop low and try to give yourself away to everything instead become more precious from it aka don't be a roastie, Use the struggle, even if you don't feel like you are, whatever path it takes you down is some form of growth as long as you're breathing.

Yeah but you have to be cautious cause the factors and surroundings could depend, as in is she trying to make another person jealous etc... If you can feel contact so can she and if she isn't pulling away it means she either likes it or its really awkward to do do so, you'll have to judge that on whether she does it back and forth which means she interested or feels comfortable enough around you. Try casually flirt with her, in the normal way you would even if it doesn't seem flirty or if its just a compliment like something dumb "I was looking forward to your hug, guess your forcing me to be use to them now and laugh it off" whatever is natural to you bro.

Everyone just remember guys your body picks up on things instinctively and subconsciously so don't force something that isn't.

and any advancements will just unfold trust me, she will say something and you will just do. As long as you remove thought and establish that she does want you its easy from there, your body will go for it and eachtime you do it will ease you into it. Might be hard if you have never done it, but just go for it even if you stuff up. iIke any skill it will get easier the more you throw yourself into it.

how do i free myself of all the horse fucking, anime watching, cousin fucking white men who make me want to die

look up exit or suicide bag and do it yourself, that will show them!

Maybe you can realize no one actually gives a fuck about you unless you give them something in life or have an appeal to them. Then if thats what you want you got it. If you want something else try to find another way to grab at it

Ok op I'll play . How do I get a girl to stop playing the old hard to get routine, this one I'm talking too is playing it 100% by the book like she got it out of a magazine or something ?

play even harder to get, if she wants she will bite if she doesn't and she will let it go and even if you played it so she did she would of always had you chasing bro nothing would ever be good enough etc... it always takes two to tango, so if she willing lets it go assuming you have been talking for sometime, she probably never was that interested to begin with.

If you want to win her over is another story, all you have to do is be there and when the timing is right where she needs you to be there go out of your way so she won't forget it, then slowly take it away from her so she realizes shes reliant on whatever it is you have made appeal to her. This happens to so many girls who get emotionally attached after climaxing. Thats why tones of bad relationships happen but ultimate they want you because you give them something etc.. and they find joy in what they give you. Same shit for just a fuck.

This is really valid advice op is for real, thanks

My ex-girlfriend was awful to me during our relationship. She constantly nagged me, was jealous of my social skills because she had none, would cause a huge scene every time I wanted to spend time with my friends and couldn't answer her texts right away, ate up all my time, wouldn't give me space to pursue hobbies I enjoyed if SHE didn't enjoy them, forced me to sleep at the same times as her, etc. It was fucking awful. She actively tried to hamper my happiness because she could not stand the idea of me enjoying myself without her around.

But worst of all she gave me herpes.

I consider myself lucky to have mostly had a clean break with her in the sense that we didn't have any kids or dawgs together or whatever, although she did take the fucking speakers she gave me as a present for my birthday when she moved her stuff out. On the other hand there's no telling how many future relationships this girl has ruined for me by infecting me with this shit. I plan on being up front and honest with any girls I get with in the future (But I don't plan on dating ever again honestly. Why would anyone?) however that's not a guarantee that I'm not going to be a sexual pariah. I've resolved to get revenge on her for all the harm she caused me and the way I plan on doing that is by waiting patiently for her to get a new boyfriend and then warning him that she has herpes. I wish someone had done it for me.

I don't care so much about keeping other guy's safe. Herpes is everywhere and basically every white has it. I mostly want her to suffer consequences for her actions instead of getting away with murder like most women do. Her father just recently died of cancer, may he rest in piss, and if I could I would deface his grave instead but I don't know where he's buried so this seems like the best option to me. What do you think user?

>Herpes is everywhere and basically every white has it.

*every whore has it

Wouldn't want to trigger any of natsocfags

Yeah man sounds like projection from the start, we are already inherently possessive in most situation if we get something from someone we don't want others to have it, not only does it give us a form of power to have one which no one else does especially with an individual who shares that with you.

Her projection is to strong though, her way to keep it was out of paranoia to what she has done, very common thing but hard to tell if its just jealousy or projection.

Can't believe how fucked up that is though on her side.

Nah don't do anything that can come back to you and ruin your future anymore then you can, she sounds hella spiteful already so this will be come a contest of whos willing to stoop the lowest. Straight up you might as well just murder her thats the ultimate form of power to take away someones freedom haha but consequence wise not the best set of actions.

Anonymous there are many ways to go about that, think Jow Forums you have so many tools in front of you. Get nudes, fuck leak that shit, ruin her character, force her out of work. So many things you can do. if Your tech savy and can hide yourself well, buy drugs on the internet in huge quantities have it shipped to her, big chance of imprisonment, plant shit on her. BUT before any of that wait.... plan it for years your course of action and how you can magnify it. Tell me what do you have in mind?

Like I said in my post I want to potentially ruin her next relationship by telling any new boyfriend she gets about her condition because I'm certain she won't tell him herself.

Most of the stuff you suggested is unfeasible and illegal. Telling everyone she has herpes, however, is not.

>Be me
>Shy qt at uni
>Walk the same route most of the way home as her every day, never say more than a little small talk
>Somehow end up in one of those retarded group projects with her
>Start talking more, mostly about the assignment
>Make her smile a couple of times, kind of rare but not extremely for her
>Over the course of a couple weeks she's gradually begun speaking at a much higher volume to me than before, which makes me think she's getting more comfortable
How do I proceed? I'd love to get to know her better and maybe even start a relationship, but I don't want to scare her off. I also likely won't see her over summer break unless I get her contact before finals are over.

I know I said I would tell you and you would have to do it, but I refuse to incriminate myself my guy, so I will leave it up to your imagination however if you want to go a more peaceful route as a suggestion.

Start a blog dealing with how you have to deal with herpes due to {her} and call her name out on it so everyone knows, her actions everything. She will be stuck with the lowest or low who find out, and any decent person who finds out will break her heart of leave.. .plus it makes you look good about something you where willing to talk about anyway and you can maybe make money of it. Everyone loves a tragic story hence why I'm here offering advice for stories.

here like I said you said you will tell everyone you have it anyway, so maybe do that. Even sell it to local newspaper. She will know its you but regardless she fucked your life over my friend, you can only pay it back in full regardless of what comes of it.

Ok.

I graduated from a (decent) state school with a degree in finance and a 3.45 GPA (unfortunately no professor or professional connections came from it tho, was like a NEET). I've been working in a full time data analyst position for about a year now with salary and benefits and all that. [Nothing great but it pays the bills and got me outta the house and into an apartment in the city].

I dont know what to do with my life professionally. I dont hate my job, but I don't care for it and I feel like a failed my potential, even if I am grateful I have it though. I want to do something more, something I can throw my life into learning. Or at least something more substantial than being an excel monkey. I just have no idea what to do or where to go. I'm the first in my immediate family to graduate college (both my parents are recovering addicts and felons, but they did everything they could for me).

What do I do?

Get personal not in a creepy way but in a way where it opens her up to talking to you more then just small talk.

Example being "Hey.. I find it hard to get along with people but you're really easy going to talk to, you ever find people around here to much?" or "hey I noticed you have really opened up during this group project and your a fun person" then ask her a question if shes shy or ever feels anxious. This will either let her guard down or push her away, if shes pushes away high chance your not the person she wants to be open with regardless.

Thats if you want to find out where she stands.

Go from there, ask her out and find something to relate with her and if shes interested it will flow from there. If it doesn't theirs your answer, you can apply a lot of things I have told other anons. When they say be yourself just do it in the way you're comfortable with whether speaking wise, words you use etc.... never force something that isn't you. Just think of a 50 year old wearing a snapback on reverse lol

You're a really terrible person and you shouldn't be giving advice to anybody.

Accumulate some jobs and make friends, look at each job you are jumping from as an opportunity to meet someone who can impact your career in a life chanigng way for now. If people like you, you can make moves. If you hate who you work with now, accumulate a bunch of jobs and go for them you never know what similar job that has all the same boxes to tick but a better environment or people to work beside which can make it go a long way.

Maybe see what else you can better or fulfill there and if you don't see it within that environment it should be an incentive for another field with your degree like consultancy which sounds like would bring you purpose or seek another environment to work at, you'll be surprised how much fulfillment you get based on your interactions with people. That's where you find most of it.

t. I made the same mistake and hsouldn't be ostracized for it

Get the fuck outta here, reap what you sow.

>Get the fuck outta here, reap what you sow.
Just goes to show you're too dense and immature to give advice. So instead of just having herpes he should have herpes and dedicate his time and energy into stalking this person, obsessing over their relationships, starting a blog that publicly advertises her medical information and then subsequently get into some kind of legal trouble because he's acting like a fucking crazy person? She's a piece of shit, no doubt, but only a real ignoramus would actually believe that turning yourself into a piece of shit is some kind of productive solution.

I'm trying to pick a major and need a second opinion.

Do I go for IT or Computer Science for a 2 year degree?

Trying to go as practical as possible while still making good money.

Whats wrong with reaping what you sow.

I delivered OP said what should he do to get back at her not what should he do not to get back at her.

Doesn't need to obsess over any relationship, he just has to start his own story about the truth of what happened between him and what was supposed to be a relationship which she made public by sharing it without his knowledge with someone else.

People deserve to know the truth no?

There is nothing illegal about talking about past experiences, he doesn't have to mention her name but he can definitely tell them how recent the relationship was, that it was his last ex or whatever and certainly he has every right to talk about his own effected experiences considering she couldn't even fucking tell him.

Nice FUD you have a weak mans mentality, people probably walk all over you like down trodden dog shit lmao but ayy if you're happy.

he gave the guy advice on what the guy was actually asking for advice on. that doesn't make him a terrible person, that makes him refreshingly matter of fact and to the fucking point.

OP if i wanted your advice but wished the exchange to take place privately rather than on here, would that be workable?

Computer Science hands down.

still will always depend do you feel as though you have the capabilities for it or the want? Computer Science defiantly better standing however IT still has multiple ranges of opportunities also takes on a more business aspect of computer and if you find you are that more inclined or orientated maybe go with that and pick a business or finance related major.

>2 year degree

waste of time

give an email address, you'll get a link to a private chat room up to you.

>Whats wrong with reaping what you sow.
Because "reap what you sow" is some real convenient greeting card catch phrase shit but its not practical with real life. There's nothing wrong with reaping what you sow but making it your personal responsibility to make sure everybody reaps what they sow is idiotic.

>People deserve to know the truth no?
This doesn't have anything to do with people deserving to know the truth. Neither you nor the user you're talking to have some noble notion of helping out the world. This is about revenge, plain and simple. The very least you could do is stop pretending like your shitty advice has anything to do with helping anybody.

>There is nothing illegal about talking about past experiences,
Not on its face, but getting in trouble, legal or otherwise, for completely sinking his time and energy contacting all of her boyfriends, destroying her life and completely obsessing over making sure she "reaped what she sowed" will only make him look like an absolute crazy person. This tit for tat eye for eye bullshit is how children think, OP. The fact that someone "deserves" to be punished for something doesn't make the fact that people who go around obsessed with punishing people for things they think they deserve are creepy and pathetic. Like I said, advising him to become a piece of shit isn't justified merely because he had something bad happen to him.

>Nice FUD you have a weak mans mentality
At least its a man's mentality and not a small child's mentality. At the end of the day if OP follows your advice he'll have succeeded in ruing her life but his life will have gone nowhere because he was too busy focusing on getting revenge. Its not how well adjusted adults live.

sweet thank you, brb

>that makes him refreshingly matter of fact and to the fucking point.
I'll never understand why people think unabashed idiocy has some kind of allure to it simply because it was communicated in a "matter of fact" manner. I suppose it doesn't matter what terrible shit I'm encouraging someone to do so long as I'm "refreshingly matter of fact" about it I deserve a pat on the back?

Getting out the military soon. I can go to community college on the government's dime due to TA. I'm wondering if it's worth it however? Will two years of community college and transfering to a good univeristy prevent me from getting into a good med school as opposed to 4 years traditional? Im talking UC level here. Should I take the bare minimum at a CC then transfer to another school and take the hard classes there? Or just do 4 years traditional? Doing CC will save me time because I have a year left of the military anyways. I could knock out school at the same time. I could also save money by transferring as a junior using GI bill for last two undegrad and first two med school instead of using it for all four undergrad.

Your first statement comes down to if you enjoy being a mistreated cuck, if that's what you're into I have nothing against that. Me personally I will always take a stance on not letting someone walk over me and let it go with unresolved it in any means necessary to obtain my sense of individuality or power back.

Second statement isn't an argument against the fact that user would still be truthful about his life, and its his life he is entitled to that just as she could commit what she did. That's the balance of life. Sometimes talking about things allows someone to get it off there chest. I don't care whether an user does or doesn't, the advice was asked and given I don't care what could happen to some shitty sloppy whore who isn't worth the spec of ant fart that would be much valuable then her.

Third statement,
He doesn't need to that, no one ever said that, its about his own personal experience once again FUD. Her life deserved to be destroyed, we are both creators and destroyers in this world. Hence why we reap what we sow depending on the degree its worth and our measurements of that. He won't look crazy if hes sharing an honest and genuine experience. What would make him a piece of shit for being honest about an experience?

It's not though, not even half a mans mentality, you sound like his whore girlfriend lmao user can go somewhere if his blogs famous enough and he makes money. It's still something productive then letting it eat him alive knowing he let her get away with it. Each to there own.

[email protected]

relevancy is the key here, i'm focusing on the content not the approach taken in delivering it

I tried doing the "talk about her interests, talk about music / movies" stuffs.
But it always go into the ending of "it feels more like chatting with friends" than "having sparks".
How do i learn to chat with girls online (just messaging, not in person)??

Yeah anything is worth it for that bit of experience and a credential to say you're qualified if you want to take it somewhere it will always add up as long just check how it can be applied to your pathway. Transfer your credits over to your 4 year, not sure if thats how it work there but you should be able to carry units over from CC, sounds like you already have your answer man.

GO FOR IT.

Very hard unless you have met in person and found something to relate upon, as most conversations is about relating or sharing something. Focus on sharing some topic of interest or commonality.

Talking just online without ever meeting is very depersonalizing, you're better of talking in person hands down that will enhance your skills talking online. They go hand in hand. IF theres not spark on her side probably cause she isn't interested and its hard to keep someone interested without interaction otherwise they would need to be deeply insecure and reliant on that conversation to keep em a float but even then it wouldn't last cause as soon as they surpass that feeling they will leave you.

My advice is just going out there watching people communicate and try casual talking, to anyone or anywho. You will learn a lot more you can bring to the conversations.

There is someone I'm interested in that I have never talked to before. How should I go about approaching her and opening a conversation?

literally if you have nothing in common or anything to do and its completely random you can either read up and follow what I said, wait for a moment that is where you can apply some commonality and go from there or you can go shia le bueff and just do it. GO and do it and if you hit up go from there just be inquisitive but in a none creepy way, people love talking about themselves, ask about achievements, work etc..

Alright I'm taking a break. Fun thread guys, hope everyone here and there lives get infinitely better in any aspect.

In the future if I start this I'll call myself starfish.