Being mixed race and having children

I am a first-grade Mischling and my wife is also a Mischling. I am 1/4 Jewish, while she is 1/8. If we have children, how Jewish will they be? This will decrease the amount of Jewish blood in the world, yes?

Attached: TheBiggestThink.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Having jew blood.
Sorry user, into the chamber.

>This will decrease the amount of Jewish blood in the world, yes?
Castration would decrease it even further.

>how jewish will they be

if you mutilate their genitals they become 100% jewish. also if you "celebrate" the sabbath they become 100% jewish..

basically if you have to ask....

Pls no
I'm anti-Zionist and specifically a Positive Christian. There is also plenty of far-right literature around my house - a novelty on prison island.

It's more than just a religion, plenty of atheist Jews work to undermine civilisation - they just ignore any mystical element in their vile book beyond dark magic and satanic rituals

>I'm anti-Zionist and specifically a Positive Christian
You're still a semite either way. Castration wouldn't do you enough justice, both you and your wife get the gas.

Attached: 1528939425946.png (476x346, 197K)

You’re a second grade mischling and if you wife was raised as a Christian and identifies as a Gentile then she is a Gentile.

Based and redpilled.

I knew we kept you kiwi's around for something.

What does "being jewish" mean to you? to be it means atrocious child abuse but also arbitrary little restrictions destined to give the user a feeling of control of their own life.

I think it's partly in their DNA to become bad people, but by all means take that risk if you want.

>Anglo
>1/4 Jewish

I think you calculated wrong.

>Irish.
The niggers of the British Isles.

Hitler would've accepted your union. Ignore autistic kiwis.

Attached: hh.png (1440x1440, 2.81M)

>The niggers of the British Isles.
Something only a Jew would say.

Yeah, she is Christian too. What sort I am not 100% sure, she is some sort of Protestant. I think she is Anglican, but blieves that the Church has cucked too hard. She is a High Tory.
Both. Full and half bloods are for sure vicious child abusers. They tend to be manipulative. My father is half Jewish, I've not spoken to him since I found out that he abused children. Before then it was an uneasy relationship as I adored Mussolini and he was a pinko.

It is most definitely in their DNA to become bad people. But there must be an admixture point of Aryan blood where the Aryan nobility triumphs. My wife is pure and noble. I try to be, but I am not as good a person as she is. I don;t break the law or act in immoral ways, but I have a fairly short fuse and I can come off as uncaring (although that may be due to a possible neurological disorder, once more, more common in Jews).
Our children would surely be less than 1/4 but more than 1/8. I am not great at maths, so I imagine they would be like 1/6 Jewish, which is a vast improvement over 1/4.
Most of my blood comes from a tribe that came over from Germany, I don't think I have any Anglo blood at all, despite my blood going back here for a thousand years or more
>The niggers of the British Isles
Wouldn't that be the niggers?

1/4 x 1/8 = 1/12

Looking good user.

A second grade mischling and a non-mischling (as his wife would have counted under the nuremberg laws) could have married as gentiles.

>Most of my blood comes from a tribe that came over from Germany, I don't think I have any Anglo blood at all, despite my blood going back here for a thousand years or more
That's what an Anglo is...

Attached: q5OL30Eh.jpg (250x174, 6K)

Since both OP and his wife are both Mischlinge their kids would've been classified as Aryans under Nuremberg laws

Niggers are not from the isles, they are imports, parasites.

>tfw get to obliterate the Kikes while furthering the Aryan cause in a comfy and loving manner
Thank you Jow Forums, God bless you and Hail Hitler!
That's actually what a Saxon is

>I meant to clarify they're both second grade Mischlinge

>That's actually what a Saxon is
Anglo is short for Anglo-Saxons. Anglo-Saxon is the word for the Saxons who came to Britain...

0.5*1/4 + 0.5*1/8 = 3/16 < 1/5

Angles were a race who lived here prior, who were cleansed via miscegenation
An improvement over 1/4 for sure, although I would preffer the 1/12 estimate of

Fpbp

>Angles were a race who lived here prior, who were cleansed via miscegenation
"The Anglo-Saxons. The term Anglo-Saxon is a relatively modern one. It refers to settlers from the German regions of Angeln and Saxony, who made their way over to Britain after the fall of the Roman Empire around AD 410."

Well I'll be

100% jewish

Double Jew... feelsbadman

Attached: 1448558064576.jpg (700x857, 327K)

There is no jewish blood. It isn't even a real religion; they just stole parts of other religions and made a supremacist cult as a means to encourage a fanatical in-group loyalty and a persecution complex. At best they are simply inbred, and the effects of that (eg. hook noses, ugliness, higher rates of schizophrenia) are then labelled as jewish.
All you really need to be aware of if if your wifes maternal grandmother is a jew, as the chronic diseases jews have, at higher rates, are passed through the mothers more than the fathers.
Just don't be a scheming anti-christian revolutionary or usurious cunt, and there isn't a problem.

If you are a mischling genuinely , and you know the truth about Jews then let your better part , the majority of you win .

In the wermacht there were mischlings like you , as many as 200,000.
You can be a nationalist , use the fact you have Jewish connections for the movements benefit .You can learn about them from the inside .

Attached: 1543988803260.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Attached: 141111.png (760x749, 494K)

You're as much jewish as the current Rothschild heir and your children will be more jewish than his. Now tell me if being more kike than the fucking Rothschilds isn't reason enough to send you to the gas chamber.

all you need to know about the world from this one jewish as fuck video

Attached: 158445145955.jpg (593x506, 55K)

>guys descended from petty thieves and Gaelic mutts talking about who deserves to be gassed
lol

How jewish are your traits? Job? Support spurs? Jew last name?

im halfjew halfmutt consisting of hungarian german turk etc lineage.
people don´t know if im white or a muslim , muslims are surprisingly friendly towards me and see me as their kin while they also call me great one whatever that means in shitskinlanguage. i´ve no issues with my heritage - it´s about the choices you make and im also uncut christian. have ya babies and raise em right to be good people and don´t take this site TOO seriously.
most of us are just here to shitpost and out of boredom to share some laughs or pray for happenings.

And this one. It's hilarious how spot on all this is.

when danny says nigger nigger nigger over and over and the retard starts talking my sides hit pluto

Attached: 1524608197935.jpg (959x960, 252K)

how do you feel being
too Goyim for the Jews
too Kike for the Jow Forums

Attached: Amerimutt.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Raise your children to acknowledge his jewish part, to control it and to raise children with European morals and ethics, don't stop yourself from reproducing if you want it, but you must act accordingly to how you want you children to beheave in this world

Funny because Jews, Hungarians and Turks are already mutts. You should breed an Asian, it'd be an interesting science experiment.

Attached: Hillman-photo-Roch-200x300_5.jpg (612x367, 21K)

3/16

if you knew anything about huns , you´d know we´re glorified mongolians and already have asian roots. everyone post 1900 or even earlier was a mutt already , chances are very high you´re a mutt yourself not knowing or in denial.
but yes , an asian a japanese or korean waifu would be niceu.

they will be a 1/12 jewish

1/4 + 1/8 = 1/12

Le mathematiker

Do you really believe everyone in Europe has Hun ancestry or is this just cope? You sound quite spiteful friendo.

end yourself

>asking Jow Forums math questions
LOL
Ashkenazi IQ, everybody...

(1/4 + 1/8)/2 =
(2/8 + 1/8)/2 =
(2 + 1)/16 =
3/16

Attached: 1538253846809.jpg (500x667, 35K)

not at all if you dont bother with silly religions and bullshit
do people think its not a choice? like you're forced or something? break that nonsensical cycle and quit that garbage, all religious nonsense. find some hobby and inject a spiritual component and then thank a creator or something if you need to. why follow a bunch of other people that haven't found what they're looking for. the jews havent even found their fucking messiah yet, i'll take a stab and say christcucks were just impatient and were like yea cool lets do this because i'm tired of waiting for religious prophecy to come true.