A penis is a soft organ. It shouldn't be rubbed hard and aggressive. It shouldn't be used like a dildo...

A penis is a soft organ. It shouldn't be rubbed hard and aggressive. It shouldn't be used like a dildo. A woman should touch it soft and slow. Women who treat a penis like a hard latex dildo should be avoided at all cost, because it's insensitive and actually hurtful.
The foreskin of a penis shouldn't be removed because it protects the glans (which is extremely sensitive, especially in childhood and teenage years). I actually had a tight foreskin, but having sex with my girlfriend actually made it more loose and now it's not tight at all anymore. So don't fall for the "it's for medical reasons" meme. Just wait till it looses naturally.
Men should be taken serious and not treated like robots. Men have feelings, men are extremely sensitive and men need care and female support. If a woman treats a man like he is just a robot, she has to be avoided at all cost.
If a men actually tells you to "not be so sensitive", he should be avoided at all cost, because he fell for the "if I'm a dull robot, I'm a strong man" self-destructive fallacy.
Did you ever notice how women seem "innocent" and that you felt like you shouldn't ruin their innocence? Guess what, men are innocent, too. Some men are even much more innocent and therefore shouldn't be ruined by sluts and insensitive cunts.
What a men needs is a soft, caring, loving female partner, who is supportive and actually cares about your well-being.
Sex shouldn't be degrading or rough, sex should be soft and full of sensitive feelings.
Don't fall for the degrading "become a man" meme, you are not just a toy or some emotional punching bag. You are innocent, you are worth of love and if you don't get it, at least aknowledge that you deserve it, unless you are a cold, insensitive robot yourself.
It's good to feel, it's good to be emotional, it's good to be sensitive. Actually if you don't suppress this part of yourself, you will be more calm in daily life, because nothing is building up inside of yourself.

Attached: A-full-size-copy-of-Michelangelos-marble-statue-of-the-Biblical-hero-David-with-an-uncircumcised-pen (615x410, 41K)

Spoken like a fucking basedboy cuck.

>A woman should

here's where you failed yourself by giving women EXPECTATIONS.

just pay the cunt-carrier and tell it what to do, they've got ears and a wallet! jesus F christ why is this so hard for some people if you want the job done right then why hire someone who is generally going to have mediocre intelligence and no experience with the organ.

All your girlfriends are going to cheat and dump you.
Girls want assholes who hit them. Thats who gets all the female attention.

Actually it is the complete opposite and 100% embraced self-interest and self-protection.

what a gay thread

Attached: 1501668844664.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Thanks for making me feel like even more shit for being a mutilated kike slave.

True post though. Only abrahamic religions vilify and demonize something so beautiful and natural.

What

Any white man's penis should be caressed with mouth and worshiped by their private nigger slaves.

The final redpill is that we need to enslave blacks sexually and bleach them so that they start behaving more white. It's never black on white, it's always white on black. Bleach sheboons and let nignogs suck you off. It's the white man's burden.

Attached: werw.jpg (750x565, 103K)

what if I get off on being treated like a walking dildo?

Attached: 1542179315827.jpg (1169x745, 133K)

My foreskin was tight when I was young as well, the doctor told me that I should try pulling it back while sitting in a bathtub, that was before I knew what masturbation even was. I didn't even know that you could pull back the foreskin before that and it kind of freaked me out lol. I was afraid I could break something. After I started pulling it back, I never had problems again.

So it’s bad that my gf sucks on my ball sack before I choke her and fuck her hard from behind?

This is why we need sharia law. Cheating should be punishable by stoning

Funny. My problems began when I discovered I could pull back my foreskin. 33 years later, still pulling.

((()))

That is some weak shit

makes you wonder if women are actually rude and hurtful because most men seem to like it rough and insensitive.

Anyone want to give me a quick rundown on what this kranksy gobbler had to say?

Im overese posts that read like an overdue essay from a 16 year old.

Um...Are you ok, user?

You're coming off like, idk, like a big stronk foreign milkmaid just held you down, put a blanket over your head and rode your dick raw against your will, answering you pleas to stop with an unwanted fat finger in the ass and talk so filthy, it killed whatever innocence you had left.

Maybe you should call someone?

Do they even make rape kits for men?

Attached: aw.jpg (480x474, 55K)

>33 years later, still pulling.

Attached: 1526471266152.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Faggot

Very nice and true post.
Could be summarized in one word:

Selfrespect.

Smelly statue penis

This is sound advice but this is an autism board so no one will really understand what you mean by "be emotional"

Attached: image.jpg (1434x943, 197K)

men are girls too!

Attached: rr9.png (800x1205, 359K)

penis is for making babies

Attached: 37024499949724_n.jpg (1080x1350, 129K)

> t. Faglord

Attached: image.jpg (1165x701, 280K)

post more degenerate gay shit, user, I haven't got much memes to larp as a fag

Attached: I Wish It Was Me.jpg (750x790, 103K)

Who has the energy to be so emotional? Isn't it tiring?

Day 10 nofap here ama

Nah it's time for work. Still have time to remove the buttplug i put in before bed

Attached: image.jpg (1687x890, 339K)

are you sexual tyrannasaurus yet?

I didn't mean to force being emotional. I meant to not suppress it. That's why I said it will actually make you calm, because you got it off your chest.
I was just refering to not acting like you are numb/cool and like "you don't give a shit".

Attached: 148.png (760x749, 494K)

Not Jow Forums related, nigger

What if I'm too autistic to be emotional? What if I genuinely don't care?

You are innocent when you are a child. Becoming a man involves losing that innocence and taking on responsibility instead. Practice stoicism. Don't be like a branch in the wind bent out of shape by your emotions. You don't have to suppress you emotions, OP. You have to be able to control them. People, men and women alike, look up to figures who can control their emotions. They want to look up to strong men. Nobody is saying don't cry, but don't cry at movies. Don't cry at things that have no real weight or consequence. You are halfway right OP we need to understand our emotions. Then the next step is to control them.

I never understood how you guys have this problem of having to suppress your emotions all the time. Why do you react so emotionally to everything that you need to suppress it? I don't know anyone irl who has this problem, it's just something people complain about online

I never cry at funerals or for some RL sad shit, but I get choked up by even the cheesiest sad scenes in movies and vidya. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I support this message

Lol the fuck is this gay German faggot on about? T. 27 year old virgin boomer

Attached: 507ED957C9BD4032B0279B2C802BC070.jpg (763x569, 59K)