How to tell your partner to wash their ass better

Hey Jow Forums!
I want to eat my bf's ass but any time I put my face near it I smell a very strong sweaty and sour smell. He showers regularly, but I guess he doesn't think to scrub down his crack when he showers.
He does not have great self-esteem as it is and I don't know how I could tell him to do it without offending him...
Thank you for any help.

Attached: 1526351452342m.jpg (1024x1024, 63K)

I have low self-esteem and used to have a wiping issue. My roommate would be like user you smell like ass, go back k in the bathroom. Wasn't what I wanted to hear, but now I go far enough to stick toilet paper up my butthole, so who's laughing now?

>not using a bidet

If you live in Europe or somewhere where there is a bidet than this

Otherwise tell your boy to wash his ass in the shower like we do in America. The first step to improved self esteem is improved hygiene.

It simply means that he isn’t compatible with you.

RUN.

Shower together before sex and do his washing for him

He's a man and telling him to wash his ass so you can eat it (not sure why though. That's nasty) should not be a problem.

Just be blunt.

Why the fuck would you want to eat his ass

ever since I figured out I got hemorrhoids I take a shower after I shit.
tell your man to do that

My gf got hemorrhoids too.
I want to eat her ass too but i don't wanna pressure her into "removing" them (don't really know if it's even that easy)

So OP and me kinda have the same problem. I feel ya.

You left out the shit smell.

OP you have another one of these guys that had their mommie do everything for them including cleaning the babies butthole after he poopoo. You want that butthole you clean it like mommie did cause baby can't.

Everybody gets hemorrhoids if you hold back your shits for too long and have an unhealthy diet. Eat healthy, shit when you need to, and you'll be hemorrhoid free.

I have a feeling he would like to hear something less blunt, literally anything that could be seen as a remotely negative trait makes him completely shut down and start talking about how undesirable he feels.
Is there a sensitive way to say something like this?
Things are fun spontanious so I wouldn't say every time, but I suppose showering together and trying to find a way to tell him we should wash eachother for fun might be a good way to do it...
His mom died when he was young, he is not much of a momma's boy but if he were I would mention it.
Think he just is unaware that your butthole is something you need to scrub in the shower

Your bf needs to go to therapy. You're babying him, and i'll bet this isn't the only case where you've felt afraid to speak your mind.

Well how does one simply walk out of the stall or bathroom with clean ass?

No streaks or smells or nothing?

I would go through half a roll.

Shower with him.

Use a bidet

Those low flow shower heads can make it difficult to get well clean there. Need a shower wand type.

you want to like ya bfs ass and you're disappointed it stinks a lil bit? you the one that needs professional help girl

Get wet wipes for him and ask him to use those so its extra clean for you.

That is a good idea but he has eaten my ass without wipes so he will definitely wonder why he has to do it.
Maybe I could replace our toilet paper with wipes so we both use them

Just explain to him that it doesn't get as clean as he thinks and to just humor you since you are putting your mouth their for him anyways.

I don' understand girls like you. It's like you're even below rock bottom.

Only the guys who let girls lick their assholes are more pathetic lol

Attached: 1521379232509.jpg (810x1080, 602K)

How can you be comfortable licking his asshole but not comfortable enough to talk to him?

You're missing out, my dude.
My gf eats my ass. If that makes us pathetic then I guess pathetic actually feels pretty good.

Pass me some more of that hot fresh pathetic mm mm

OP THIS LISTEN, apart from a few really annoying permavirgin nu-males men are trained to see human interactions as fair exchange and are usually very willing to make simple improvements to themselves for the promise of fun and excitement. If you say it in an insulting way he might get a bit pissed off but basically any man would be fine washing his ass a little more for sexual favors.

Put flushable wet wipes by the toilet. Take a shower with him first

>its another its gay/beta for a guy to have anything involving his asshole done to him episode

why are you this retarded

how? if anything making a girl lick your asshole is the ultimate macho alpha statement. you're literally making them lick the hole you expel your waste from.

The more honest you are with each other the more you will be able to improve each other as people and evolve togethor. My gf said the same to me and I was like word and changed my ways. Honesty really brings relationships to the next level.

>I want to eat my boyfriends ass

Youre a champion, what compels you to do so? Do you get real turned on by?