My fiance doesnt want to marry me unless we have a wedding. I also do want a wedding. Does she really love me though

My fiance doesnt want to marry me unless we have a wedding. I also do want a wedding. Does she really love me though

Attached: wh4zd41gxou01.jpg (960x960, 100K)

How seriously should i take this?

I doubt it, women are incapable of love. It's like science.

This is a redpill I had a hard time swallowing. Women can't even love Chad as an individual, they can only be infatuated with the concept.

Why wouldn't you give her a wedding? I think weddings are fucking gay but women eat that shit up.

>she wants a wedding
>you want a wedding
What is the actual point of this thread

What the fuck are you talking about?

I just think it means that she only loves me because i can give her a wedding which is a dream of hers

I'm sure she loves you for other reasons. A lot of girls will say they don't want anything extravagant, but really every girl wants a weddings. Your girl is just being straight up with you.

It's like if she stopped sucking your dick because she thought you only love her for that. I'm sure you love her for all sorts of other reasons but not getting your dick sucked could be a deal breaker.

Thanks for this. I think im just making a problem out of nothing

He specifically said he does not want a wedding

You can get married without a wedding

I would say meet her halfway, have a small party with only close friends and family and just go get a marriage license, is she demands a ceremony make demand its as small as possible without any extravaganza

If you guys can not come to an agreement on this, you probably should not get married

woman and their inability to love, which itself means true love in impossible.

>He specifically said he does not want a wedding
>I also do want a wedding
Can you read?

Of course she loves you. It’s just a preference. My boyfriend and I have talked about getting married and have agreed on just getting something done quickly at a courthouse and having a small reception with friends and family later. I’m an outlier though. Almost every other girl is going to want a fancy wedding. That doesn’t mean you guys can’t compromise or that she doesn’t love you. It’s just been engrained in us since birth that the most important thing we can do is put on a fancy white dress and walk down the aisle.

I forgot to mention this, but please try to compromise with her for the sake of financial stability. Weddings of any kind are ungodly expensive, let alone fairytale weddings that girls so often want. Someone’s going to be footing the bill for that thing, and starting out the marriage with an expense that big is the surest way to have unnecessary stress and fighting.

nice digits

user, don't sweat it. The fact that you mutually want to have a wedding is a pretty sure indicator that you both still love each other deeply. To some people it is very important that they get a "proper" wedding, and I can relate to that.
Even my fiancée who doesn't really care for religion, wants to get married in a church, because it is a super important day for both of us and getting married for the first time is once in a lifetime experience. She doesn't want it to be any other way.
If she wanted you just for the wedding ceremony, she would have probably forced you into it by now. Just take your time and enjoy life with her, getting married doesn't really change things if you were serious about your relationship to begin with.

Why did you quote all those posts?

>The fact that you mutually want to have a wedding is a pretty sure indicator that you both still love each other deeply.
No it's not. A wedding is a social construct built by communities to encourage new bonds to strengthen the community, it's a tit-for-tat thing. A weeding doesn't display love, it displays wealth to the community to ensure that the bond is not going to fall apart because of poor finance, etc.

OPs girlfriend is probably one of the naive girls that believe that love comes in form of a prince riding a unicorn. hollywood pseudo romantic

This, it has absolutely nothing to love.

That said in any culture there are certain symbols taken to mean certain things. Weddings to carry this meaning and hence emotional value in that sense.

*nothing to do with love.

She's materialistic. To her, wedding > you

She just wants security. Once you marry her she is free to act any damn way she wants to. She will not be the same person who you married. And God forbid you have a child with her. I bet if you said you didn't want to get married anymore but still wanted to be together she would break up with you. You are going to get put through the ringer blue pilled man

That's a shitty argument, you can just as easily turn it on its head
>your partner doesn't want to have a wedding, they're clearly materialistic. To them, money > you

>My fiance doesnt want to marry me unless we have a wedding. I also do want a wedding
????