As of this exact minute, what is happening? Are the riots still going on? Is there a stream?

As of this exact minute, what is happening? Are the riots still going on? Is there a stream?

Attached: 2457A789-0A9E-4B5D-80B9-7231F7C033BD.jpg (583x325, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

challenges.fr/politique/l-impot-sur-la-fortune-immobiliere-pourrait-etre-supprime_630062
youtube.com/watch?v=CbWg91qfybo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88
youtube.com/watch?v=cXd2SxuyMTE
youtube.com/watch?v=bq03uz-TwU4
youtube.com/watch?v=rjsNNcsUNzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think they’re scheduling them all on certain days to make big impacts

I heard Saturday is the next big one, fellow burger.

Scheduling them on weekends, act 4 is saturday I believe.

French Assembly meeting going on right now. Is there a non-zero chance that this comes to a peaceful resolution via legislative action before “Act IV” Saturday?

Yeah I also heard saturday user - act 4.

Attached: 1542474597817.png (657x560, 18K)

Right now, as of this exact minute, I finished my first beer.

challenges.fr/politique/l-impot-sur-la-fortune-immobiliere-pourrait-etre-supprime_630062

The government is afraid.

Translate plz?

French anons said it would start early morning this Friday and continue until the end of Sunday atleast. Apparently its supposed to be big.

i just woke up but im thinking of beer

Now, let's get this revolution going on.
youtube.com/watch?v=CbWg91qfybo

throughout the week there will still be riots, even famine

All good things comes first as a thought.

Act 4 is saturday, every saturday

they have been protesting since people got laid off at a car tire factory more than a month ago by blocking roads and shit in general meaning they are always protesting

>Yellow vests should keep going on.
>Yellow vests shouldn't block fuel supplies, since you run out of food in three days after gas runs out. POOR TACTIC to starve yourselves!
>Be intelligent.

Yeah roadblocks and smaller scale protests seem to be ongoing across France, and especially more rural areas. But im talking about large inner city protests.

The government is saying it will remove planned taxes, and may cancel taxes already voted.

It's always like this in France: if you don't break havoc, the government just laugh at you. Otherwise it starts by complaining and taking a tough stance, until it bows down when that didn't work.

>As of this exact minute, what is happening?

Nothing, frenchies protest for 2 days and rest the following 5. You will have to wait for the weekend.

Maybe we all need to recognize that the French, after all, have the biggest balls in Europe.
We should, of course, do the same.
Next few beers I drink for fine French people.

Get absolutely pissed and torch a car in solidarity.

From an outside observer that gets most info from pol, I would say that that it’s very unlikely to happen given the scenes of police brutally beating rioters. Anything is possible and I wish the French people luck

nah, we cool right now. Prepping for saturday.

Attached: kirby.jpg (1135x639, 67K)

I would direct my vengeance to right address, not on innocents.
Tomorrow is our independence day and it seems, there's quite a bunch of pissed off people. Maybe I join them, in a good second day drunk. With a yellow vest on. Of course.

no, please stick to french songs. Thanks friend!

Attached: fedoratip.gif (630x354, 3.58M)

That's a Finnish song.
But okay.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88

Technically this is a French song:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXd2SxuyMTE

Okay.
Yellow vests should know the difference between "a strategy" and "a tactic".
What is it?
Can anyone tell?
Most people can't tell. Most politicians can't tell. Those who can, calls the shots.

Now, tell me what the difference is.

some schools colleges came out in solidarity. police killed/murdered a school kid with a plastic bullet to the forehead. unconfirmed reports army will be used in paris on saturday

kek

Well, the police will split in two. So will the military. Macron loyalists and People loyalists. Ingredients for a proper civil war at hand. This soup is as old as dirt.

we ought to really ask ourselves how we as anons can exploit this schism in their law enforcement and wedge a greater divide between the police and state

Ok, I'll let you off the hook.
>strategy is the grand plan, from point A (current situation) to point B (desired situation)
>tactics are tools in your bag to accomplish strategy

Here's good crash course on basics.
youtube.com/watch?v=bq03uz-TwU4

Our job is pretty much done.
To educate people, equip them with logic, reason and facts, make them self aware and so on.
Next, shit gets into a mixer and if we have been successful, something great comes out from the oven.

it's already over
jewpiter won

>the police will split in two. So will the military. Macron loyalists and People loyalists.
i dont think many in either camp are loyal to Macron. Macron can conflate himself and the globalist elite he represents with the Republic but not sure how many would be foolish enough to buy that

Hard to tell. Next to impossible. It remains to be seen. All I know is that over here, our police and military is split between EU fanatics and sane nationalists (no nazi bullshit).
The Eu minded cops and military personnel are fanatics. I don't know their numbers, I haven't got a slightest idea.
>in the realm of known unknowns and unknown unknowns.

Based

One thing is certain though.
>not one multiculti, Pro-EU idiot or such, will lift a finger without getting paid.
>all patriots does what they do from the heart and soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=rjsNNcsUNzE

The fanaticism in the military and the police, I suspect, is only for a career in mind.
>look, look, I am a good boy, hire me, hire me.

When it comes down to doing actual sacrifices, all EU idiots will vanish like a fart in the desert. They are cowards, in a magnitude never seen ever before.

Saturday, with more violence

Attached: 1543946344508.jpg (456x282, 31K)